• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 755 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 755

Chapter I unexpected guest

" Discord, this is a snack for you."

Fluttershy slowly puts a plate of Bread crust and a plate of peeled cucumber sandwiches on the table in the courtyard。 Discord is like a goldfish waiting to be fed in the park。 Fluttershy can't help laughing at the funny action of discord. Then she seemed to think of something and said with a smile, “I'll bring the tea back and wait for me。

”No.” Discord directly swallowed a plate of bread crust into his mouth .“I will go with you”

“OK.”

Fluttershy covers her mouth and chuckles。 Then she goes to the kitchen with Fluttershy to prepare the tea for the tea party。 When Fluttershy leaves, he doesn't forget to stretch his head out of the room and pull it to the table。 After biting off a sandwich, he greedily looks at other sandwiches:

“Babies are waiting for me!”

Originally, Discord wanted to eat another one。 Fluttershy called “Discord”, and the head of Discord immediately pulled back into the room.

“I'm coming!”

Shortly after the disorderly departure, a pair of eyes suddenly appeared in the bushes not far away. A black figure rushed out of the bushes and ran toward the hot sandwich.

After a while, the things for the tea party were ready. With the help of Discord, everything was so fast that discord followed Fluttershy with the tray. However, he was still active as usual. He took out a cup of tea like a child showing a new toy and proudly put it in his palm to show Fluttershy.

" Fluttershy, what about the dancing ginseng tea? " Discord bent over and said with a smile, " Isn't it interesting? "

Fluttershy looks at the teabag in the teacup, which is still performing the jazz dance. The funny action makes Fluttershy laugh .

" hhh, " Fluttershy smiled. " It's very interesting, but it's not easy to calm these little guys down. It took a lot of effort to catch them. "

A pack of Tea bags in the tea cup could not help blushing when they heard their conversation. They stopped dancing and sank themselves directly into the cup, only showing half their heads and staring at the ponies.

When they returned to the table to prepare for the formal start of the tea party, the discord screamed like a frightened filly before the Fluttershy sat down:

"Ah! --"

Fluttershy hurriedly flies to Discord. She doesn't find anything unusual. She hurriedly asks Discord with a look of fear: "Discord, what's wrong with you?"

Discord's two eyes extended from their sockets to the empty plate to search. He looked up to the sky and roared: "My sandwich is missing!"

Then he said angrily, "Who stole my sandwich?!"

"It's strange that there should only be us around here."

"Pata --" After a snap of fingers, he put on Holmes' clothes disorderly, and he took a magnifying glass to carefully observe the ground.

"I think I found the thief."

Pointing to a string of footprints on the ground in discord, he said that the footprints extended to the bushes in the forest.

"Could it be some monster?" Fluttershy thinks that today all her animal friends have gone on vacation and are not in the forest, so who else will be in the forest here? She was afraid to hide behind discord. When she knew that she was subconsciously hiding behind discord, she could not help blushing.

"Just look."

Discord crept close to the trees and opened a corner. A tiny figure in a black cloak was facing what they were eating, leaving only a cucumber sandwich that had bitten half of it.

"Aha! I caught you! The thief who stole sandwiches!" The figure was startled. Instead of running away, it jumped at discord's fiercely.

"Pata."

After a snap of fingers, a cage appeared out of nowhere and shut the thief up, but the thief was still struggling, and his cloak fell to the ground beside him.
When they saw the real face of the thief, they couldn't bear to be surprised. It was a filly!

"A filly?" Fluttershy was very surprised. Although the colt was covered with soil, he could tell it was a colt from its shape.
"You stole my sandwich!" Discord roared rudely.

"I picked it up." The young colt was not afraid of discord in the face of rage, but laughed at discord: "Old man, anger will get older, and let me go quickly, or you will look good."

"No! Give me back the sandwich!" A volcanic crater is erupting from the discord's gas.

"I have finished eating." A pony with two hoofs and one stall means nothing.
"Then I'll have to eat you." The disorderly snapping of fingers adds many special effects to himself, making him look terrible.

"Discord, don't frighten him, let him go."

"But! --" Discord wanted to say something, but when he saw Fluttershy's serious face, he closed his mouth again.

"All right." When the cage was opened, the foal walked out slowly.

"Little guy, what's your name? Where did you come from? Where are your parents?" Fluttershy asks gently.

"I have no parents and no name."
When he finished speaking calmly, the foal bored himself with his hooves. When he saw that he was shocked and was about to explode, he stood up and said, "I will go first if I have nothing to do." Then he turned and left.

"Wait!" Discord stopped him. "You want to leave after eating my sandwich?"

"Can I help you clean the sandwich?"

"I don't need to..."

"Good!"

Discord was about to refuse, when he saw Fluttershy suddenly agree, he could not help but probe and ask quietly:
"Fluttershy, he stole the sandwich you made for me. You made it! The thief should be punished!"

"Discord," Fluttershy patted the discord's head. "I will make another compensation for you. Don't you think we need to stick this foal? He is so pitiful."
Discord sighed helplessly, but still looked at Fluttershy with a spoiled face: "Fluttershy, you are too kind, but this is my favorite you."

"Have you discussed it?" The foal was so bored that it paddled on the ground with its hooves and had already made a deep ditch.

"Well, you can help us clean up and give you some sandwiches as a reward after cleaning."

The foal was a little surprised when he heard that there was still a reward, but he soon calmed down and said, "OK, where do you want me to clean?"

"If you want to clean, I think you'd better take a bath first." Fluttershy said with a light smile.

"Then I'll quit!" The young colt looked reluctant and laughed when he saw the face disorderly. As soon as he turned around, he found himself in a large washing machine.

"It seems that some ponies don't want to take a bath. Let me help you. After all, I am so helpful!" Discord ignored the pony slapping in the broken glass window and pulled down the pull rod with a evil smile.
In just one minute, the foal was vomited out by the machine, but the clean foal after vomit surprised the two ponies.
"Is this still a female foal?" Take out the eyeball disorderly, wipe it with a mirror cloth, and then reinstall it. "This is still a foal!"

"Discord, she is a female colt."

"You... actually gave me a bath.", The colt's body, which was originally full of mud, was washed and revealed its bright silver color like a bright moon. Looking at the reflection of the glass of the washing machine, the colt blushed for a moment, but soon her face was full of impatience. She turned to look at the two ponies:

"You made me roll in the mud after cleaning... Forget it, where should I clean?" The foal yawned, and then she saw in horror that the butterfly was coming at her.

"Why do you dirty yourself? You're so cute!" Fluttershy holds the foal in her arms and constantly caresses it. She rolls her eyes in discord to express her dissatisfaction. He knows Fluttershy can't stand all the lovely creatures.

The foal struggled to escape from the strange bondage. "If you don't tell me, just tell me where to clean." After saying that, pin your face to the other side, and no one can see her expression.

"I know!" A light bulb appeared in the discord's head, and then he took it off and handed it to the other avatar, "I just need this, thank you." Then he twisted the bulb into an empty lamp holder, turned his head in discord, smiled at the foal and said:

"You also like Chaos Sect? But you are far from me. I am the king of Chaos. I have not played such a little trick as mud decorating myself for a thousand years."
Under the gaze of the butterfly and the foal, discord turned into a cloud under the chocolate rain, and soon disorder was covered with chocolate and frosting.

"Huh? I don't like chaos!" The foal rolled her eyes and said disdainfully, "I turned myself into that to protect myself. After all, the foal can better protect himself..."
When the young colt talked about this, he suddenly stopped and said impatiently, "It's too far... Do you need me to clean it or not? You left without me!"

"Er... yes! Wait, don't go!" Fluttershy hurriedly stops the leaving foal, "I want to clean it, but the place is not here... it's the palace!"

This time it was pony's turn to be surprised with Discord. At first, pony was surprised and said angrily, "That place is not where the princess lives. How can you let a pony like me clean it? Don't make fun of me, don't stop me, let me go." Then, when she bypasses Fluttershy and prepares to enter the forest, discord appears in front of her.

"Why?"

"Oh, Fluttershy, Fluttershy is the best friend of those princesses. Why is it strange that she wants to clean the room for her friends? Besides, you can't eat my sandwich like this!"

The filly looked back at Fluttershy dubiously. Fluttershy was surprised that discord would help the pony. Until Discord quietly gave a look, she was relieved.

"Hmm." Fluttershy nodded and pulled the colt and said, "The princess is really our friend. We are worried that there is no pony to help us if we want to clean the room for our friends."

"All right,Let's go." The foal was about to step when a loud noise came from her stomach, "Goo -". She stopped, blushed and asked in a low voice:

"Can l have something to eat first?"