• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 755 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 755

Chapter VII Little Milky Way's parents' clues

preface

When the trip to the amusement park started, what was the shadow that two ponies met in the forest

"Out of order?" Fluttershy and Twilight are frightened by the sudden Discord. After seeing it clearly, Fluttershy sighed with relief. "You know I'm timid. Next time, don't suddenly come out to frighten us!"

"Sorry, Fluttershy, you know... I'm just too excited!" Discord and excited, he held two ponies, strangled them all.

"Put us down first!"

After putting it on the ground, Twilight said in surprise: "Discord, aren't you accompanying Little Milky Way? Did you leave her a pony? How could you do that! --"
Fluttershy also notices something is wrong. Discord should accompany Little Milky Way at this time. If he appears here now, that Little Milky Way……

"Discord, can you explain..." Fluttershy's voice is anxious but not angry. She believes in Discord.

"Oh, please, do you think I can do that?"

Discord rolled his eyes at Twilight, then stroked Fluttershy's mane and explained, "I'm just a part of myself. The body is still with the little villain!"

"Participated?"

Discord points to the number "2" on the team uniform that appears out of nowhere and says, "Yes, I am Discord No. 2, and I am the same consciousness as No. 1, the body!"

"That means you didn't leave the little Milky Way behind, did you?" Fluttershy smiled.
"Of course! I am a kind pony." Angel Suit Discord The angel aura on his head emits golden light. Before he finishes his pose, Twilight uses magic to eliminate the discord's angel suit.

"We are here for clues, not for fun!" Ignore the waning eyes.,she said to Fluttershy:

"Please ask your animal friends to help us find the tree."

"OK."

The Fluttershy called the canary on the tree quietly. The little bird heard the call and gently landed on the tip of her hoof. After the Fluttershy told the canary about the characteristics of the tree to find, the little bird nodded and flew to the deep forest.
"I have asked Miss Canary to tell all the birds to help us find the tallest tree."

"It looks like we have to wait."

"Then what are we doing now? Do you want to go in and have some hot tea?" Discord careful thinking will be broken in the next second.

"No, we still have something to do." Twilight takes out her personal bag, takes out the materials she carries with her, and enters the room for reading.

"I'll help you at dusk."

"Thank you, Fluttershy." Two ponies entered the house, and discord chased them in. Twilight was putting all the materials on the table.

"Let me help, too." He picked up a lost list on the table at random and looked at it. The names on it were so numerous that he had a headache. The repeated name "Skaput" on it attracted his attention.

"Who is this pony? It's too fun to lose it all the time!"

"Have you?" Twilight took the list, and Fluttershy came to look at it together. They looked carefully, and their expressions changed quickly, looking at each other and trying not to laugh.

"Out of order, Mr. Scampt is a helping pony, not a lost pony."

Fluttershy's words made discord's face blush. He then saw clearly that he helped find the pony, not the stray. Almost all the lists had many of his names.

"Who is he, so powerful?" Discord looked at the two ponies who were about to burst into laughter and tried to shift the topic.

Twilight smiled and said: "Discord, Mr. Skaput is a famous philanthropist. He has built many orphanages. His family has been doing these large-scale charities for nearly three hundred years. He often helps us find lost ponies. You don't even know!"

"Probably because I have been in the stone for 1000 years." Discord shrugged his shoulders and listened impatiently to Twilight saying that Skaput was good.

When the ponies were talking, a clear bird call came from outside the house. The ponies looked out, and the canary was pecking at the window glass, as if to tell them something.

"Miss Canary is back!"

Fluttershy hurriedly opens the window and lets Miss Canary come in. The canary stops in Fluttershy's ear and twitters, not knowing what she said.

"Well, I see... It's hard for you." After listening to the canary's description, Fluttershy turns her head and says happily to them:

"Miss Canary said that they had found the tallest tree, and now they are going to take us!"

"Great, let me collect the materials."

"Fluttershy, you are great!" Discord picked up Fluttershy. Fluttershy blushed and said, "Let's hurry up..."

Twilight gathered up the materials and put them into the bag. She nodded to the canary to indicate that she could start. The canary immediately spread its wings and flew out of the house. Twilight also ran with two ponies behind the canary.

"Why don't we fly?" It was strange that they ran after the canary. He was strange that everyone had wings but didn't use them.
"Yes, why don't we fly?" Twilight was so busy getting there that she forgot her wings.

"Miss Canary said that the woods in the deep forest were so confused that we could not tell the situation on the ground when flying to the sky, so we had to walk." While running, the little butterfly explained to the horses that the canary was flying fast in front, and kept turning into one fork after another.

After running in the forest for half a day, and then turning left and right in the forest, the canary slowly slowed down and finally stopped in front of her, just in front of her was a pile of huge trees.

"Is that one over there?" The canary nodded and then asked the butterfly to fly away in a hurry.

The Fluttershy looked at the back of the canary and silently thanked him. Then the horses slowly approached the tallest tree.
"This is it!" After getting close to the big tree, dusk suddenly screamed.

From a distance, this big tree is indeed the tallest. Looking carefully at its trunk, it also has the triangle sign told by Little Milky Way. Everyone is happy. It seems that they are right.

"I'm so tired from running this way, and I still walk around like this." He complained disorderly. He never ran so hard. He could go anywhere he wanted with a snap of his finger.

No wonder Little Milky Way couldn't find this tree. If it wasn't for the canary's leadership, maybe they would not know their way into the forest soon, and finally lost their way. Fluttershy was glad that she could help.

"There is a strange magic reaction here. Compared with the magic reaction next to this tree in other places, it is too strong.

This tree may contain magic." There was a strange magic wave on the corner of dusk. She could even feel the slight gravity pulling her corner.

Discord took a deep breath, "There is really a residual of magic." He did feel a wave of magic in the air.

"Anyway..." Fluttershy stroked the big tree, and her expression suddenly became very dignified. Twilight and Discord immediately noticed Fluttershy's expression.

"What's wrong, Fluttershy?" Twilight asked.

"These trees are very strange," Fluttershy nodded, her eyebrows wrinkled, and she looked around. "These tree trunks are very new, and they look only 30 years old at most, but it normally takes more than 100 years for such trees to grow so tall! This is really strange."

"It's really strange. Is it related to the magic reaction?" Discord Tao.

Fluttershy turns around the tree and carefully observes. Suddenly she feels a trip on her foot. She looks at the ground. A faint blue light in the land attracts her attention.
"Is this..."

Fluttershy concentrates her eyes on the shining place and finds that the light source is a light blue stone half buried in the land.
Fluttershy bent down. She began to dig the soil around the stone with her hooves, trying to dig out the shiny stone.

"Fluttershy, have you found anything?"

"Here is a strange stone. I'm trying to dig it out."

"Strange stone?" Out of order, he turned into a shovel, patted his chest and volunteered:

"Let me help you, dear."

After Fluttershy goes away, he scoops out the soil with a shovel in Discord. With a snap of his fingers, the soil falls down to reveal the real shape of the stone - a light blue diamond shaped gem.

"Is it a gem?"

"This gem..." Twilight wanted to see it carefully, threw the stone to Twilight disorderly, and then turned into a paper towel to help Xiaodie wipe her hooves stained with soil.

"Thank you... Discord." The Fluttershy blushed like a train, emitting steam, and the dusk was still nearby! Fortunately, however, she found that her mind was all on the gem.

"I have never seen such a stone in any book." Twilight was shining in her eyes. She had studied Little Mary's gem collection, but this stone did not belong to any of the above. She was very curious about what kind of gem it was.

"Of course you don't know it -" the Discord's voice gradually lengthened, "this stone was precious in ancient times!" A word that is disorderly and cold is like a stone suddenly falling from a pond, causing ripples.

"Discord, do you know this stone?" Fluttershy didn't dare to raise her red face when she looked at her polished hooves.

"Of course I do. Do you need to tell me something? Dear...... Friends."

"Wait, I want to make a good record!" Twilight hurriedly turned out the notebook, and then magically held the quill pen and waited for disorderly opening.

Discord changed into a teacher's outfit and said seriously: "Cough, this is a magic gem named 'Kodarnor'."

"Kodanor gem?" While recording and questioning, Xiaodie also looks up curiously at discord.

"Kodanor gem is a kind of gem with powerful magic power. It is extremely rare and precious. It only needs a small one, such as this one -" point to the gem in the twilight hoof disorderly, "it can produce all the magic power of an adult unicorn just the size of a glass bead. Unexpectedly, it can still be seen..."

When the memory ended, he shook his head in discord: "It's a pity that the color of this one is so dim. It seems that it has revealed a lot of magic."

"So it is the leakage of magic that makes these trees grow so fast and high." Fluttershy looks at the dim gem, and doesn't know why she has some hair in her heart.

"What else? What else?" Twilight can't wait to hear discord continue.

The disorderly evil smiled and said, "No -- yes, don't forget our purpose!"

Twilight knew that disorder was to stop him from drinking tea before taking revenge on her. She blushed and carefully put the gems into her bag.

"I'll go back and study it."

"Now that we have found the tree, how can we find the clues to the parents of Little Milky Way? It was several years ago..."

Fluttershy makes trouble, but disorderly continues to smirk and pat her head at dusk.

"I believe that our friendship princess can find some spells from her strange magic book to help us, right?"

Twilight shook off the disordered paw of the lion and said worriedly, "Yes, but it has been too long... I don't know if it will work."

Fluttershy encouraged, "Don't worry. You must try first. What if you succeed?"

"Yes, I can't."

"All right, I'll try."

Twilight stood in front of the tree and tried to gather purple magic light ball with a single horn. The light ball poured out and shot on the triangle sign of the tree, and a purple smoke rose.

"Did it work?"