• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 757 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 757

Chapter VII Little Milky Way's parents' clues(2)

In the purple smoke, a figure slowly stood up. Twilight saw the frown stretching, and the magic worked!

The smoke gradually dissipated, and the whole figure was exposed. At the moment when the whole picture was clear, Fluttershy was frightened and hid behind the Discord. At dusk, he was a little surprised, but the Discord was indifferent - the figure's body had large, small, and incomplete holes, and its four legs were also unclear. The most feared thing was its head. Half of its ears were missing, but its face was not. It was just a vague fog. From the outside, it could only be seen that it was a pony.

"Don't worry, it's just a shadow of history." Discord stroked the Fluttershy's trembling mane, and at the same time extended the lion's paw to shake back and forth through the shadow pony's body. "Look, it's just a fake phantom."

Fluttershy pokes her head out carefully. Seeing the Discord's movement, she screams:

"Discord, don't try again, it's going to break up!"

Looking back Discord, he found that the shadow pony became more transparent and fuzzy when he waved his paws, as if it would disappear here in the next second. He hurriedly extended his paws, smiled awkwardly, "I didn't mean it, I was for the Fluttershy..."

Fluttershy was also embarrassed and said, "Don't blame Discord at dusk. I'm too scared."

"That would be a great help." Twilight took a silent glance at the Discord, and injected magic into the shadow pony again. The shadow horse's body was gradually reunited, but its body and head were still as vague and incomplete as before.

Twilight gathered his magic power and concluded:

"It seems that it has nothing to do with the amount of magic injected. The fluctuation of magic and the long time are the real effects."

"I can't see the appearance of the father of Little Milky Way -" Discord held an abstract painting for comparison.

Fluttershy said, "What shall we do now?"
"Since you can't pass the appearance, let's pass the action!" Twilight gathered magic again, and the shadow horse moved under the purple magic package.

The shadow pony moved, but to be exact, it was walking backwards, not very fast, and the ponies slowly followed the shadow horse backwards. The two ponies followed the shadow pony patiently. They were disorderly but could not bear the time. They thought it was too slow. Now they are still spinning around, so he laughed and snapped his fingers.

"Let me speed it up a little..."

A moment later.

"Discord! What did you do?!"

The shadow pony ran upside down like a dope in the evening and the Fluttershy screamed. Yes, yes, he ran backwards.

The speed balance of the two ponies was completely broken, and they hurried to catch up with the shadow pony that ran far away in a short time. They looked proud in disorder: Look at how many pieces they ran now! He caught up with the two ponies with the a flick of the his paw.

……

"Oh dear! It can't be running to the deepest part of the forest!" Fluttershy looks at the shadow pony running in front. It is running towards the deepest entrance of the forest.
"Is there anything interesting in the deepest
part of the forest?"

"Eh! --"

"Ah! --"

Discord suddenly emerged from the middle, scaring the two ponies running half to death. Dusk saw that Discord did not strike one place:

"Discord, look at what you have done. It runs so fast that we can hardly catch up with it!"

"Just take exercise. You can learn from AppleJack. She can run well."

"And it's running deep into the forest!"
In the face of the evening when he had to scold him for running hard, Discord seemed very unpleasant.

"I didn't specify where it would go. I just added a little speed to it."

"Are you sure it's just... a little bit?" Fluttershy can't even breathe. The speed of Shadow pony is comparable to that of Rinbow Dash flying at full speed.

"Wait, you said you just changed its speed?" Twilight noticed the most critical point.

"That is to say, the father of the little Milky
Way may take her to the deepest forest?"

"Oh my God, even my animal friends dare not step into that area. They all said that it was too dangerous. They also told me that the father of Little Milky Way would not take her to that place, or what's the trouble?"

The shadow pony in front suddenly turned into the entrance of the deep forest, and the dense bushes and branches blocked their sight, and disappeared under the cover of the bushes.

"It's over! --" The Twilight line finally stopped at the entrance of the forest, anxiously thinking about what to do.

"What can we do now? These bushes have covered up the shadow ponies, and we lost them!"

"Don't worry, look at this!" The Discord gentleman saluted, "Ladies, please allow me to introduce you to what important clues footprints are." The Discord paws pointed to the ground, and a string of footprints with soil were hidden on the ground of the trees.

"OK, let's keep chasing!"

The two ponies also slipped into the entrance of the deep forest, leaving their eyes closed and waiting for praise.

"I know I'm not too good. Ha ha ha... Hmm?"

Discord squinted to see how the two ponies reacted. He found that the two ponies ran straight away. He hurried to chase them:

"Wait for me!"

When Discord and panting to catch up with the two ponies, they stood in front of a marsh, and somehow stopped to stay where they were.

"Why do you... stop chasing?"

"Look at the Discord."

Fluttershy stretched its hoof to point to the last trail of footprints in front of the marsh, and the footprints began to continue at the end of the long marsh.

"Why don't we just fly over?" Discord thinks Fluttershy is worried about how to cross the marsh, "or I will send us directly?"
Fluttershy shakes her head. Twilight looks worried and points to the marsh. "Discord, take a good look."

Discord cast his eyes on the marsh again and found a pony head half buried in the marsh.

"Is that the shadow pony?"

"That's right." At dusk, Fluttershy nodded and added: "We originally chased the shadow pony and found that it just ran out of the marsh. When we were about to fly to catch it, a vine suddenly came out of the marsh and entangled the shadow pony and dragged him into the marsh. Now we are trying to rescue the shadow pony and how to cross the marsh safely."

"Why doesn't Twilight use magic to pull it out?"

Twilight said: "My magic is still keeping the spell running, and I don't know why the magic consumption is getting more and more severe. Now my magic can only keep the spell running. Discord, please!"

"Hey hey, I didn't expect to be asked like this by the princess, so I will reluctantly agree!"
The shadow pony disappeared in the tangle of vines with a snap of his fingers. The next second it appeared on the shore. After the shadow pony got out of the trap, the spell ran back with it.

Discord turned around and boasted proudly: "Your friends are awesome!"

The vine lost its prey and seemed very excited. Suddenly, four vines sprang out of the marsh and rushed towards the ponies.
The vines with open teeth and claws rushed fiercely. Discord was still bragging to them without paying attention behind them. Fluttershy suddenly saw the flying vines and exclaimed:

"Discord, be careful!"

The five vines are wrapped around the Discord's lion's paws, and the Discord's fingers shake off the vines with disapproval. All the vines disappear and become candy pieces scattered on the ground. Two ponies just relaxed when they saw that there was nothing wrong, but they found that their disorderly bodies were shrinking!

"They have absorbed my magic!" Discord watched as he became smaller and smaller, shrinking to half his original size. Disorderly, he looked at the Fluttershy as tall as himself and screamed, "Ah! --"

"Can the vine absorb the magic of other creatures?" Fluttershy can't help taking two ponies back a big step.

"No wonder the magic consumed so much before..." Twilight felt relaxed after the shadow horse was rescued, but the magic could not recover for a while.

Discord is a little angry. Although he is only a part of himself, he does not allow the little marsh to offend the king of chaos. "Then I will directly erase this marsh! --"

"Pata --"

In the expectant eyes of the ponies, the disorderly fingers just made a small spark, and the marsh did not change.

"Huh?!"

Discord was very surprised. Unexpectedly, those five vines absorbed more chaotic magic than he thought. Now his magic storage is not enough. He is just a part of himself, not a huge magic storage.

"I can't help it, unless I let the ontology come now." Discord two claws spread out, indicating that he can do nothing.

Twilight was so anxious to turn around that
he kept saying, "What should I do?"

"Here comes the vine again!!!" The small butterfly's cry made the two horses come back to their senses, and the vines attacked again. This time, the vines scared the horses, and soon blocked their way, gradually trapping the horses together.

"It's over!" In the last scream of disorder, the vines rushed forward and swallowed all the ponies together.

The vines became more and more tightly wrapped, and the semicircle cover was still shrinking. Looking at the cage that was being pressed step by step in Discord, they made a decision.

"Run away first!" In Fluttershy and Twilight's astonished eyes, they snap their fingers in Discord.

Suddenly, Fluttershy feels bright in front of her. She tries to open her eyes and finds that she and Twilight have appeared outside the hood. Twilight cheers. Fluttershy doesn't have the joy of surviving, but immediately looks for disorderly figures.
She walked around, no, no, no! Xiaodie seems to understand something. She looks at the shrinking hood and screams:

"Twilight, Discord is still inside!"

"What?!"

Twilight also noticed the disappearance of disorder and his words when he came out. She did not care about the sharp consumption of magic. She restrained the magic of the vine layer outside. Fluttershy also did not care about the danger. She rushed up and tore the vine to try to save Discord.

The attack of the two ponies was like tickling, and the vine only slightly slowed down its contraction speed, but the vine had shrunk to the size of two ponies, and his voice came from inside when he heard the movement outside in Discord:

"Don't worry about me. After the vine has sucked my magic, you will be the next target. You'd better run! The end of the marsh is ahead!"

"We can't leave you!" Fluttershy's eyes are full of tears. The vine is so powerful that it has overturned Fluttershy several times, but she still bites the vine and does not loose a bite.

"There must be a way..." Twilight tried to increase the output of her magic power. Her magic power was rapidly consumed without recovery, and her body could not bear it.
In the sharp shaking, the half opened handbag emits a blue light. Seeing this, Fluttershy hurriedly calls out:

"Twilight, Kodanor gem!"

Twilight, who was racking his brains, suddenly had a flash of inspiration when he heard the small Fluttershy's cry - yes, there was Kodanor Gem to help! She hurriedly turned out the jewel. With the appearance of light blue light, the vine stopped shrinking, as if she had found better food. She turned around and opened the hood and rushed towards the dusk. Fluttershy quickly lifted up her body and shrunk a lot in Discord.

"Want the magic?" Twilight looked at the rushing vine and threw out the gem with all his strength. "Then go grab it!", Then he ran without looking back. At the moment when the vines wrapped the gems, he pushed the butterfly.

"Fluttershy, go with Discord!"

"OK!" Fluttershy's back shrinks to the Discord that is only half of them. At this time, the Discord is still too weak to move, so she can only escape from the marsh with him on her back.

Nearly 10 minutes later, the ponies finally ran out of the marsh. They came to a flat dense forest. The two ponies, who were already tired and panting, turned around to see if the vines had caught up with them. After confirming their safety, they lay down on the ground, breathing heavily.

"Are you all right?"

"I'm fine... Discord. How about you?"

"I have something to do! --" Discord felt his body shrunk in half again, and screamed like he had not recovered from his serious illness: "I lost my magic again!Ah ah ah!"
He rolls down from Fluttershy's back in Discord, covers his legs and looks at the ponies pitifully: "Without magic, walking will kill me!"

Twilight saw that Discord was just pretending to be miserable, just like when he lied to her and rhyme, he said:

"Discord, do you still want us to carry you away?"

"Smart!" He applauded in disorder. He looked at the dusk when her face turned dark and handed her something before she was completely angry.

After they saw the objects clearly, Fluttershy and Twilight were surprised to see what was presented in Discord - a Kodanor gem!
Twilight hurriedly took the jewel. She wondered, "Isn't this the Kodanor jewel that she threw before?"

"Of course it is!" He patted his chest in Discord, "I used the last available magic to help you get it back, so I'm so tired!"
Fluttershy looks at the gem as bright as before. She asks, "Don't vines absorb magic? Why isn't this gem's energy weakened?"

Shake your head in Discord.

"I don't know. They don't seem to absorb the gem, but they are still very close to this gem. I must be mistaken..."

"As long as everyone is OK," Fluttershy looked at everyone and relaxed. She smiled at Discord and said, "Discord, why don't I carry you? You saved us before!"

"Great! Thank you, dear Fluttershy!" Discord cheered and climbed onto the back of Fluttershy again. After collecting the gems, he looked at the cheering Discord with black lines.

"Aren't you okay?"

"Ouch, I can't walk! I'm so tired!"

"Fluttershy, you are too used to him!"

"Never mind, twilight, let's go quickly! The footprints of the shadow horse are in front!"

"All right." Twilight rolled her eyes and got up and ran ahead to take the road.

Fluttershy follows closely, and Discord hugs Fluttershy's neck happily.

"It's good to lose the magic!"

At dusk, they continued to chase the shadow horse according to the footprints. The trees around them became thinner and thinner, and the footprints became more compact and closer, as if they were approaching the end slowly. It seems to be getting closer and closer to the key clue. I think so.

After a period of fast running, they can gradually see the shadow pony. When they catch up completely, they find that he is actually swinging back and forth, as if looking for something. The ground is full of his footprints moving back and forth.
The two ponies did not dare to act rashly. They chose to follow the moving shadow pony honestly and let him run at will.

"Ah --"

Discord lay on Fluttershy's back and yawned. It should have been half an hour. They were still walking around with the shadow pony. Fortunately, the speed was not fast, which gave them enough rest time.

"The little rascal's father took her to such a place to play." Disorderly complained.

"Maybe they just ran into this forest by mistake. It's so dangerous here. How can they take their own children with them?"

"Yeah."

"Why did you stop suddenly?"

"I'm sorry for Discord," Fluttershy immediately apologized, and shook his head to show that he was OK. He pointed to the motionless Twilight, and Fluttershy also looked back at the stunned Twilight, and couldn't help poking her with his hoof.

"... Twilight?"

"Look at this!" Twilight pointed to a cave in front of them, and the shadow pony slowly backed into it, and they were only a few steps away.

"It seems that we have finally reached the terminal!" The disorderly cheered up and worried at dusk.

"There may be some danger in this cave."
Fluttershy nodded in agreement. The experience of the vines in the marsh was like a nightmare before. She timidly asked,

"Do we still want to go in?"

"Of course! Otherwise, we would have walked such a long way in vain!" He pushed Dusk to the entrance of the mountain, pointing to the dark cave and imploring Dusk:

"Princess Twilight, I think your magic has been restored for so long. You can take us in!" I still hesitated to meet you in disorder and added: "If there is any problem, just send it away! Don't worry!"

“……”

After a long time, she sighed helplessly, and nodded her head to agree with the Discord's words.

"You are right about Discord. We have to help Little Milky Way." She turned her head again and told Xiaodie: "You stay with Discord. If there is any problem, I will take you to run!"

"Good." Fluttershy holds Discord on her back and enjoys Discord.

"Let's go." Twilight started to shine with its horn, and walked carefully into the cave. Fluttershy and Discord also followed closely behind Twilight.

"Dida --"

"Dida --"

In the cave, except for the sound of water drops, there was only the breath of ponies. The weak purple light could only barely light the way forward. Everything around them was so vague that they walked in the extreme darkness and silence.

I don't know how many times I heard the sound of water dripping. They walked along the straight road, but it seemed like they had entered a dead end. They could not see the end of the road.

"I said... How long is the cave? You are tired, Fluttershy. I can just walk down!" Discord's words will come down.

"I don't know..." Twilight answered, just looking back, she found a figure rushing towards her in the dark, and her brain was suddenly blank, so she instinctively retreated back quickly

Fluttershy stopped to wait for Discord, and Discord just came down and walked to Fluttershy. At dusk, her back legs hit Fluttershy, and she immediately leaned towards Discord. In the startled eyes of the two horses, their faces became bigger and bigger in each other's eyes

“mua~”

Two ponies fell to the ground with their lips touching each other, and all the ponies stopped thinking at this time.

The Discord's mind was blank, and there was only one idea left in his mind:

"Is this heaven?"

The shadow finally came into the range of light, and its figure also stopped in front of twilight, so that twilight could see clearly the true face of the "shadow". When she recovered from her panic, she found that what she thought was a "monster" was a shadow horse that turned back after the end of the spell. The shadow pony gradually dissipated into a purple light and crept into the corner of dusk. In a moment, she also got all the normal information in front of her. She was relieved, and then remembered the two ponies she had knocked down. She looked back quickly.

"Sorry friends, I was too nervous just now. Are you all right?" The two ponies stood aside, and somehow did not speak.

Discord spoke first. He half covered his face and squinted at Fluttershy. "We're fine."

"Hmm..." Fluttershy also lowered her head, unable to see her expression clearly.

In the chaos just now, Twilight could not remember what had happened. She only felt that the atmosphere was very strange, so she asked again:

"What just happened?"

"No, no!" Discord hurriedly pushed Twilight to move forward, and he shifted the topic,

"Since it's all right, let's hurry to move on!"

"But! --"

"It's really nothing. Let's go!" Twilight wanted to say something, but she was forced to leave by Discord. Fluttershy did not speak, but followed them silently with her head down. Twilight could not be confused. Besides, nothing happened (in her opinion), so she honestly led the way ahead.

It was not easy to solve the problem of Twilight's curiosity. I just let go of the Discord and felt a slight shake of my head.

"Fluttershy? Why... Hmm!"

"Shh..." Fluttershy covers her disorderly mouth. She looks carefully at the dusk and finds that she is not paying attention. She hurriedly whispers, "Discord... can you help me keep it secret? It was just that thing... you know, I am too shy..." She blushes again. She can't tell what happened just now. It was the first time she kissed another pony, although it still reminds the pony

"No problem, Fluttershy," he said with a gesture of OK. He gently stroked Fluttershy's mane and said, "Unless you want to tell them, I won't say anything. Well, I think we should catch up with them, too. Twilight won't never stop looking back." Don't look at Discord. Although he is always heartless, he is also the first time to kiss, and he is embarrassed.

"Thank you for your Discord."

"You're welcome, dear."

They quickly catch up with Twilight in two steps and three steps carefully. Twilight has not even found that they have disappeared. When they come back and obediently follow behind, Twilight still talks about:

"The most important clues will be found soon. She will be very happy when she finds the clues of Little Milky Way's parents. What do you think?"

"That's really good news, good news!" Discord laughed and applauded, and Fluttershy followed with a chuckle: "Hmm!"
"Let's go. I guess the bright spot in front is the destination!"

Twilight pointed to the faint light of the hole in the distance ahead, and all the ponies were excited and struggling to chase the final destination.

"It's much more spacious and bright than I thought!" Discord was the first to drill in and found that the walls inside were full of large and small hollows and scattered rubble on the ground, while the sun shining from the missing top was shining on a strange stone platform in the center, and Fluttershy and Twilight were also drilling into the cave at this moment.

"Now let's hurry to find the clues. The clues of Little Milky Way's parents are here!" Twilight glanced at the scene, and she hurriedly called the ponies to start searching for all possible clues. Maybe there would be a decisive clue somewhere.

"OK!"

The ponies immediately took action. Discord and Fluttershy chose to look around the edge of the round cave, and at dusk she stared at the strange huge stone platform.

"Is this..."

Discord and Fluttershy walked around the cave. They carefully observed the rubble on the ground, hoping to find some clues. But after searching, they found nothing. They didn't find anything, even a little clue. There was nothing here except rubble.

"Won't it end up being a waste of time?!"
He grabbed a piece of gravel on the ground in disorder. He quickly stuck his eyes on it and didn't see anything. Fluttershy saw that there was no clue and could only rely on Twilight. She asked Twilight, who was still looking at the stone platform carefully:

"Twilight, we haven't found any clues here. Where are you?"

"I have a clue!" At dusk, a rusty pickaxe came out from the side of the stone platform. A thick layer of red rust had been attached to the pickaxe, which seemed to be old. Fluttershy and Discord hurried to see the "huge" clues found. Twilight simply used magic to remove some of the rust, and they could barely see a few words at the joint of the wooden stick and the pickaxe - pony Exploration Team.

"Maybe this is what Little Milky Way's father left behind. We can go to this organization to find it! I remember this organization..."
Fluttershy said: "Pony exploration team? Hmm... the famous excavation team in Pony Valley?"

"This is a big clue!"

"What's the wrong?" Fluttershy finds that Twilight doesn't seem so happy, but looks at the stone platform seriously. It's only when she finds that Fluttershy is calling her back,
"Ah," Twilight explained, "I was just thinking about what was put in front of this stone platform, and there was a faint magic residue on it."

Twilight spoke and demonstrated. She put the corner close to the stone platform. When her magic flashed, the gravel on it shook slightly, just like iron filings meeting magnets, it would fly to Twilight's corner.

As soon as the magic stopped at dusk, the rubble stopped stirring again. Seeing this, Fluttershy was also confused, but he was indifferent to disorder. He said:

"I think the father of Little Milky Way is a unicorn, and he probably left the magic residue on it. If he is a member of the exploration team, then this place may just be a mine."

"Mine cave?..." Twilight was thoughtful, "Ore... Is it possible that the Kodanor gem was placed on the stone platform before?"
This is amazing. Fluttershy and Discord were surprised. Discord soon changed from surprise to laughter. He shook his head and said, "How could it be? If it is really a Kodanor gem..." Discord looked at the stone platform, and he stretched out his lion's paw to compare on the stone platform, "The stone platform is as high as two ponies. If it is really the Kodanor gem, its magic power may exceed that of Celestia! But how can it be the traces left by the Kodanor gem that can't be absorbed by small stones?"

"I think Discord is right. You should worry too much." Fluttershy also agrees with disorderly words. After all, how could there be such a big stone here?

After careful consideration, she found that only Discord's words were reasonable. She said: "That's the only possibility, but now it's getting late. We've also found the most important clues, and we should leave this place." Twilight put her curiosity and doubt behind her. Now is not the time to pursue the root. She gathered her magic power and sent the ponies to Fluttershy's house.

"Hu --" said Twilight:

"Now let's hurry to take the train. Maybe we can catch the last one!"

"Let's go. Don't let the little Milky Way wait."
The ponies were full of excitement and headed for the railway station. They had finally completed their task. They could not wait to see Little Milky Way happy.

"I don't know what happened to Discord and Little Milky Way..." When Fluttershy got on the bus, he suddenly thought of their situation and couldn't help laughing,

"I guess they must have had a good time!"

Fluttershy walks onto the train with a smile. With the door slowly closing, they formally embark on the return journey.