• Published 27th Sep 2022
  • 757 Views, 56 Comments

Chaotic nanny - Little galaxy



after discord's reform,At discord and fluttershy's tea party,An unexpected guest broke into and broke the tea party,Discord found that the stranger was a colt,And discord must now be her nanny,How will discord be tortured by this pony?

  • ...
2
 56
 757

Chapter VI Discord and Little Milky Way(2)

The two ponies started to run again. This time, their synchronization rate was amazing, just like mechanical accuracy, and they ran forward rapidly with an inexplicable tacit understanding. The ponies in front of them walked slowly in the mud and looked back when they heard the sound. They saw two ferocious monsters running towards them.

"What speed is this?!"

The first two ponies also speed up, afraid of being torn apart by these two monsters.

They got closer and closer. They couldn't compete with the two ponies. They were overtaken by two ponies when they were not far away from the destination. When they were about to reach the destination, Little Milky Way suddenly stopped, and discord almost fell down because of this stop.

"Why don't you run?" Looking at the end of the line at hand, the other staff members were surprised to see their extremely confused operation.

"My things are missing! I may have left behind. I have to find them!" Then he dragged discord back.

"The end is just around the corner. Don't you want a trophy?"

Little Milky Way firmly dragged back discord, without hesitation, discord could only blow kisses to the end Terminus, watching other ponies rush across the finish line

——————————

"Is that so important? I can't believe it's better than a trophy!" After the game, he returned to the original discord and complained after Little Milky Way that he had followed Little Milky Way for 10 minutes in the mud.

"That's much more important than the trophy!" At this time, the little Milky Way seemed to be completely indifferent to the dirt, waving its hooves crazily in the mud to search.

"Hey, you don't like getting dirty, do you?"
Discord was surprised to see such a desperate little Milky Way.

It's clear that she would cry when she got a little mud, but now she can work so hard for one thing. What is it? Out of order, he was curious. He saw the sad expression of Little Milky Way. After a snap of his finger, all the objects in the mud flew to the shore.

"Now you don't have to work so hard,..."
Discord was so impressed by his softness that Little Milky Way left a "thank you" and ran to the shore to find it.

"Founded! --" Without the mud, the little Milky Way soon found the "baby" she wanted to find.

Regardless of the thick soil on it, she carefully wiped the object with her hooves and looked at it curiously and discord - a red bow knot.

Discord quickly recognized that this was the bow he sent. He was confused and could not understand it. He shouted: "You gave up the championship just for this bow? Oh, my God, you should see how shiny that trophy is."

He could not imagine giving up the grand prize cup because of a bow.

"It's much more important!" The little Milky Way roared, but suddenly his voice was weak like the buzzing of a mosquito, "because... this is what you gave me..."
She was shocked by discord. His pupils were full of disbelief. It took him a long time to put his jaw back.

"You mean... because I sent it?" Discord trembled when he said this. Except Fluttershy, no pony has never treasured his gift so much. Even if the gift was normal, he felt a strange feeling in his heart. "Why..." Discord asked unconsciously.

"Because you have been caring and helping me......" Little Milky Way's voice was so low that she did not hear anything discord. She took a deep breath, and her reddish cheeks suddenly became calm. She said:

"Because I'm afraid you'll retaliate against me if I lose it!"

Discord petrified in place, and my heart felt like taking a roller coaster ride. It took a long time to spit out a few words:

"Seriously? You just want this??"

"Yes, who knows how you, a big fool, will retaliate against me."

Little Milky Way looked at the discord of the depressed face and silently said, "I'm sorry... I can't trust you... I can't trust and rely on other ponies anymore..."

Discord feels bad. He is not so bad. Even if there is, don't say so. Disorder is angry.

"Well, you succeeded in getting even with me!"

——————————

Discord felt that he was hurt. He was the king of chaos, and countless ponies were afraid of him. In the past, he was the only one who played tricks on other ponies. Today, being played by such a pony, he immediately thought of a bad idea in his mind. He looked at the highest amusement facility and smiled.

"Let you be proud for a while..." Discord didn't notice the tangled expression on Little Milky Way's face, and now he only has a small plan of revenge.

Discord snaps his fingers, and the mud on both ponies disappears. Discord looks at the pocket watch in the lion's paw: "It's late. It's time to go to lunch!"

"Hmm."

The two ponies with different worries walked into the restaurant and looked at Little Milky Way eating like a hungry ghost in discord. They couldn't help asking first:

"You are so surprised by your appetite!"

"I used to be hungry when I was wandering, so I fell in love with eating." Then he bit off a big cake.

"You really like to eat..." He knocked on the table in discord. Little Milky Way secretly looked at him across the table, as if he was struggling with something, and his eating speed slowed down a lot.

"Big fool."

"Huh?" Discord suddenly recovered from the consciousness of separation,

"What's wrong?"

"I want to tell you something..." Little Milky Way bit his teeth and looked at him with a troubled expression.

"What? It's not a request for me not to retaliate against you. I can..."

The discord's mouth was blocked by the sandwiches that had been bitten, and Little Milky Way said to himself despite the discord's voice that was angry because he was interrupted:

"That was a long time ago. I want to tell you why I used mud to disguise myself." Little Milky Way sighed, her dark ruby eyes were full of seriousness, discord was the first time to see her show this expression, it seemed that she had really made up her mind to say something, and she also chose to listen quietly.

"I have been wandering since I was a 3 year old foal. Maybe I have been wandering before. I often complain about the unfairness of my fate, but that's not important......"

"I was wandering in the original way, and I thought I would go on like this."

"Well, you go on." Discord, like watching a movie, is eating with a bucket of popcorn.

"Be serious, big fool... Forget it, I will continue." Xiaoyinhe took a drink, moistened his dry throat, and continued:

"But one day I met several ponies about my age. I tried to greet them in a friendly way, but they ignored me. Instead, they saw that I had no parents and began to bully me. I wanted to resist, but I was easily caught and laughed: 'You are a female pony. Where is a male pony strong? Do you want to teach us a lesson? Ha ha ha ha...' Then I bit the hoof of the pony who grabbed me, and he let me go He escaped by plane. This event also taught me a lesson. I rolled myself into the mud and loaded myself into a pony for safety... "

"So that's why you went crazy?"

"Yes... yes." Little Milky Way's eyes became confused, and she began to divert her attention.

She even bit the walnut that needed to be broken with a hammer in a hurry. Looking at Little Milky Way's strong bite force in discord, she began to worry about the bitten pony for a while, although he deserved it.

"What happened afterwards?" Discord saw that Little Milky Way did not want to say, so he gave Little Milky Way a step down.

"Then I continued to wander and met you." When Little Milky Way said this, she didn't dare to look at the discord's eyes and squinted. He didn't speak but stroked his goatee quietly.

She also hid something or lied.

After a long time, disorder broke the short silence. "I see..." Under Xiao Yinhe's nervous eyes, he laughed: "That boy must have been bitten, right? Ha ha ha, it's really a little bad guy!"

Little Milky Way was relieved, smiled with relief and said proudly, "Of course, I left him a scar!"

"Great!" Discord thumbs up. He knows that he can't get any information now, so he plans to revenge first and then try to find out.