• Published 9th Sep 2022
  • 153 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Diary - iki



When you live on a farm where everything is beautiful, with a family that loves you, where as you grow you realize that not everything is as it should be.

  • ...
 0
 153

The Story

Entry 1.

Hello diary, I welcome you to our home, I am Pína and I would like to introduce you to my family.

Sunny Poppy - She gave you to me.

Sendy carrot - Grandpa's granddaughter.

Ben Lavender - My older brother I like him very much.

Grandpa carrot - Who tells funny stories.

Littles Cinnamon - A little baby.

And then there is Mom who watches over us and takes care of us.

Every day I spend time at home or I go out to play, I don't have many friends here because we are far from the city on a farm, but I'm not alone, I have my family who is always there for me, I love them all very much.



Entry 2.

I went for a walk with my brother Ben today.
He walks alone, but this time I persuaded him to take me with him, we walked around our fence that goes around our entire property, around all the fields where we grow carrots, in our family It's a tradition we've been following for many generations.

While walking we came across a broken fence and a damaged field, this happens quite often here, from the forest that is all around our farm animals go to our carrots, they probably have little food in the forest.

Entry 3.

Today we had carrot yeast dumplings and cinnamon cakes for lunch, it was delicious.
Sunny has outdone herself again, nobody can cook Like her, I'd like to cook something this great too, A few times
I tried to help her in the kitchen to get a cutie mark for cooking, but no matter how hard I tried, it didn't appear.

Entry 4.

I was with the little one, this is our baby, our Little Cinnamon, he does nothing but rest in bed.
I heard him in my room a lot today, he probably has a toothache again.


Entry 5.

Dear diary, today I am alone again, everyone has their duties except me.
They say I'm very small, but I'm not small after all, I try to convince them that I can be helpful too, but they just send me to my room.

My brother came to comfort me because I was sad and he promised me that when I grow up I will be able to help as I wish.
I just don't know why he was sad when he said that.


Entry 6.

I wanted to go for a walk around the fence with Ben again today, but Mom saw me, so I had to stay home.

So at least I was in the kitchen with Sunny while she was cooking and listening to grandfather's stories.
He talked about how he and his grandfather built a fence around the entire property, but he didn't tell me why.
After that, he shows me the photos that are in the living room and he told a story about each photo. It was beautiful.

Entry 7.

Diary, I'm scared, I was woken up from my sleep by some sounds from outside, I don't know what it is.
Because there's nothing to see outside, but no one else is awake, I hope it's just hungry animals again.


Entry 8.

In the morning I was woken up by loud noises, when I looked out the window I saw Ben cleaning under Mom's supervision.
It seems that he got up very early, because there is not a single sign of any animal outside.

I asked her what happened but no one told me anything, they said nothing but I know what I heard in the evening.
Everyone was very quiet all day, especially Mom was very angry, even Grandpa, who is always in a good mood, was frowning today, but he didn't tell me what was going on either.
When Ben finally told me to leave it alone, that it was nothing, just a few animals making a mess again.

Entry 9.

Nobody was home today, only Mom and Grandpa, who didn't tell me where they went, but took me for a walk and once let me help them pick carrots, I was very happy.

In the evening I heard Ben Sunny and Sendy coming home, when they were all in their rooms I went to my brother to ask where they were.
He didn't say anything to me saying that he was tired and wanted to go to sleep.
So I went to Sunny, she won't reject me.

Entry 10.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm curled up in bed under the blanket and I don't want to go anywhere, I'm still sad after what happened yesterday.
After even Sunny didn't tell me anything, I got angry and shouted, I'm so ashamed.

Entry 11.

After I hadn't gotten out of bed all day, Sunny and Ben came to my room and tried to cheer me up.
I'm glad I have them, Ben is the best brother I could ask for and Sunny is my best friend, I love you guys so much.


Entry 12.

Today was a beautiful day, the sun was warm and the water in the stream was pleasantly cold, I played there for a while and then I heard Sendy and Sunny, I quickly hid so that they wouldn't see me, if Mom found out that no one was watching me, I would have house arrest.
I heard them talking, apparently they were preparing something, I heard them say - they won't forget it this time.
She's probably talking about my birthday party tomorrow, I can't wait, I'll finally be old enough to help out on the farm.

Entry 13.

Sorry diary, I haven't had much time, things have changed a lot since my birthday, not only do I help like everyone else, but most importantly I have a big secret.
I discovered that I love flowers, after I finish my duties, I go to a nearby meadow where I spend all my time examining, smelling, or just lying and looking at them.
I have never felt anything like this.

Entry 14.

I don't have to persuade Ben to take me for a walk around the fence anymore, I've grown up a lot and he's not worried about me.
But going for a walk with him is just an excuse to get to the only place where there is a hole in the fence through which I walk to the field, I just hope he doesn't find out that I'm leaving our property.


Entry 15.

It's been a long time since the last entry, I'd be lying if I said I didn't lose the diary, but the opposite is true, I've been looking for it for a long time and didn't know where I left it last time.
Fortunately, Sunny found it, I was really very grateful to her for bringing it to me, she just didn't tell me where she found it, but it doesn't matter because if someone else found it, I would be in huge trouble, regardless of the fact that they destroyed it.

I have great news, I have my owners Cutie Mark!
I am so happy, after I went to the meadow for flowers, I got the idea to grow some myself and at that moment it happened, now I have a stalk of lavender on my thigh, it is so beautiful.

Only Mom wasn't the only one who wasn't excited about having my own Cutie Mark, I wonder what bothers her about it.


Entry 16.

A very strange thing happened this morning, today I wanted to go to the meadow alone in the morning and I found out that one of our fields with carrots is completely flooded from a broken water tank.
When Ben went to fix it, he told me that the beavers were to blame, I looked, but I saw that the wooden support that holds the large iron container was not bitten but cut through, I don't understand.
Mum gave us a job and poor Ben was on his own to fix the water tank and drain the water from the field, I didn't hear him until late at night shuffling into the room.
I went to check on him, but as soon as I opened the door, he was sleeping on the floor.
Putting my exhausted brother to bed became a daily ritual.

Entry 17.

Mom scolded me again, I wanted to disappear into the meadow and she caught me, she didn't know where I was going and I didn't want to tell her, which made her angry, besides, I haven't seen Ben, Sendy or Sunny again today, I wonder what they are doing where.

Grandpa came to my room with little Cinnamon, saying that I should look after him, he has other responsibilities and doesn't have time to take care of him, as soon as he said that, Grandpa leaves.
I don't know why I have to babysit him when he's old enough to take care of himself, but if Mom knew that he was running around unsupervised, she would rage.
We played together in the my room until the evening, we looked at albums with family photos and he reminded me that when I was his age, I got a diary from
Sunny and I thought I'd do the same for him, I'll get him one tomorrow, disappear and run quickly into town before Mother finds out.

Entry 18.

I haven't seen my flowers for four days, Mom found little Cinnamon's diary and he said under pressure that he got it from me, I don't remember anyone yelling at me more, this time Mom really got over herself, finally she put me under house arrest again and no one is allowed to talk to me.
I'm tired of the strict rules here.

Entry 19.

Everything is fine, I behave like a model pony, I help in the kitchen, take care of the farm, I clean and i doesn't disappear anywhere.
Everyone would say that everything will be fine thanks to this, but unfortunately it is not the case, Mom is still angry, it seems to me that she always find something to give her a reason.
Yesterday I cleaned in the barn with tools, but mom was angry that I was supposed to help on the farm, when the next day I helped on the farm, she screamed at me that the whole house was a mess and no one was cleaning it, I didn't understand what was going on.

Tonight I found Ben lying asleep on the stairs, my poor brother is so exhausted he didn't even make it to his room.

Record 20.

Something strange is happening here, at night I heard a huge noise, it sounded like someone was tearing down the barn where we store seeds and food supplies.
I quickly ran outside but I didn't see anyone, only one of our cart drove through the gate, but I would have sworn that it was secured so that it wouldn't go anywhere.
Ben said animals again, but I don't believe it anymore, something is going on, something much bigger.
For example, yesterday I couldn't sleep and I was up for a long time and when I opened the window, I heard a strange crack that came from our back field, when I went there to look in the morning, the fence that leads around it was broken.
what animal breaks the beams of which a fence is made of the strength of a mature tree?
Ben is like a broken record player, he's hiding something.

Record 21.

I'M DONE WITH THIS FAMILY!
Sendy caught me sneaking over the fence to the meadow where I have my flowers, who else but Sendy, forever suing Sendy, there's nothing she doesn't know about and then she goes to brag about it to Mom.
They all came to see me in the meadow with Mom in the lead and while they stood like soldiers in a line without saying a word, Mom destroyed one flower after another while screaming at me that she never wanted to see this again.
After she destroyed my joy, I gathered my courage and dared to interrupt Mom to defend myself and ask why it bothers her so much that I like flowers, she got madly furious and hit me until I fell to the ground, then Sunny took me home, while on mother's orders, Ben had to immediately repair the fence and check it all, In case there were any more holes.

I'm so sad because if I don't find another hole to go through, there's no way I'll get to the other side, I feel trapped.
Ben wasn't even home, I think he fell asleep at work.

Entry 22.

Ben came to me, he knew I was going out and that's why he didn't fix the fence, but now that Mom knows what I did, he can't do it again because she'll be watching me a lot and that's why I shouldn't do anything stupid.
He indicated that I should watch out for Sendy and not to confide in Grandpa.

When I asked why mom doesn't like us so much, because I've never seen her be so strict with someone else, he didn't answer me, I didn't understand why.
Mom has made Ben a complete slave, if anything is needed Ben does it, he repairs and takes care of the entire property himself and that's a job for at least five ponies and she doesn't care that every day he is worn out like a mule.

I knew it was a mistake to let you go behind the fence, but I knew that there you would find what you were missing in life and be truly happy.
That was the only thing he said to me when he reached the door of my room.
I mustered up the courage and before he opened the door I asked him something that I had wanted to know for a long time, but never knew how.

I think you are old enough and smart enough to realize that.
He said closing the door behind him.
Ben thinks I'll get it, but I've tried to figure it out many times, and I've never understood why the two of us were the only ones in the family who didn't have own Cutie Mark, even little cinnamon has and that is the youngest of us, I do have one now but Ben still doesn't and he is much older.


Entry 23.

I'm playing the model pony again, doing what is needed and not listening to the eternally obnoxious Mother.
I haven't seen much of Ben, he is still checking the fence around the entire property, which may take him a few days.
I wanted to help him, but Mom wouldn't let me, she said he had to handle it himself.
I miss my flowers and time with Ben.

Grandpa was kind of strange today, he was constantly walking around the house collecting photos, while he was mumbling something.
I went to see him and I listened to stories that were generations old, But none of them made sense, especially the one where he told about the fact that among carrots, spice, flowers were also grown.
When I asked him how something like this is even possible, when our family has been growing only carrots for many generations, he didn't answer me, I guess it's just old fables or just senile stories that he made up, which I wouldn't even be surprised because today he's extremely confused and slowly doesn't know what he's doing.

Sendy followed me all day, wherever I was, always standing around the corner.
The worst thing is that I can't tell her anything, otherwise Mom would put me under house arrest again and I don't want to be stuck in a small room for weeks again.
In the end, Sunny helped me get rid of her and I managed to run away without looking and hide in the barn where we have seeds and food supplies that the cart ran into.
After I found it there, I immediately ran to Ben and asked him why we have blood cuffs in the barn.
Ben claims that he doesn't know about anything like that and that I'm exaggerating, I dragged him into that barn by force and there really wasn't anything there.
I felt like a madman.

Entry 24.

It's here again, horrible noises are coming from the darkness of the night, I'm scared so I run to Ben's room.
As soon as I woke him up, he got up quickly and is about to go out and I follow him right away.
He told me that he would go and check what was going on, that I should stay in the room, despite all the fear I had, he calmed me down and sent me to sleep again, saying that there was nothing to worry about because he would always protect me.

Record 25.

In the morning, Ben wasn't at breakfast, Mom who looks extremely angry today, said she sent him to check the fence earlier.
Sendy and Sunny nodded, but they were also weird.
Grandpa didn't say anything for a change.
And little Cinamon knew nothing.

The day went on like any other, work, food, rest, nothing extra happened, just Ben nowhere.
When I've had enough, I go to Mom to ask her where Ben is, when we were literally yelling at each other and she threatened two months of house arrest, I let her be.

Ben didn't come back even in the evening, I knew that because I was waiting in his room.
I went to see Sendy, she's spoiled, she sues everything and I could have a big problem if I don't watch my language in front of her, but I don't care, I want to know where my brother is.
After a long argument and finally a fight, she told me the truth.
I immediately go to Mom and want to know what's going on.


Entry 26.

This entry is my last, the moment I finish writing it I leave this house and everything that happened.
It's so hard to think about and even harder to confide in anyone who reads this, I want you to know what happened and I'll leave my favorite photo here as a memory.

After Ben disappeared, I went to my mother to explain what was going on.
Finally it came out from the Mother that for years our family has been at war with another family that is harming us, destroying things and flooding the Fields.
It's unbelievable how everything clicked together when I heard this, but I didn't like it anymore when she said that the family kidnapped Ben during the last attack on us.
When I asked if she was going to do anything about it, she told me in a devilish voice that this time they would end it for good, this time they overdid it and they would suffer the consequences.

I didn't want it to go to such extremes, but I was angry, desperate, and scared to find out what was going on.
So me, Sendy, Sunny, Grandpa and even Mom went for an evening visit to my brother.
As soon as we broke through the high stone wall, we crept into a tall barrack with a tall tower at the edge of the house in the middle of a beautiful field full of colorful flowers that I had never seen before.
we entered the sleeping house and I hoped to find a handcuffed and alive Ben in one of the rooms.

But something happened that I didn't expect, Grandpa and Sendy started mercilessly killing the residents of the house in their sleep, I saw Sunny crying, but we both knew there was no going back.
It was ugly, it didn't take long and blood was pouring from every room, every moment I heard the strangled screams and cries of frightened ponies begging for mercy, I swallowed and repeated to myself that they kidnapped Ben, they deserve it .....yes........yes......it has to be.......... they kidnapped him and..........for a moment my throat tightened due to the coming and suppressed crying.

As we walk through the house, more and more corpses follow us, but Ben is nowhere to be found, when Mother comes in and says that there is only one pony left and he is hiding in the tower of the house.
The whole family is climbing the stairs slowly, when I started to feel remorse and in a sudden anxiety I needed fresh air, I started to run down the stairs, no one stopped me until my eyes stopped on something that was hiding in the mezzanine, a small space near ceiling on a wooden grid.
There was a lot of dirty thinks, but there was also something that didn't belong there.
I climbed onto the old wooden grate, which I fell through and fell to the ground, but a peculiar photo album also fell.
After opening it and flipping through a few pages with photos, tears welled up in my eyes and I ran to the stairs where my family went to kill the last pony, with Mom constantly calling, which was difficult because I had a huge bout of crying and running up the stairs which was quite clumsy due to my condition, while the streams of my tears fell on photos I know very well, which I have already seen many times in our oldest family photo album.....................

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment