• Published 21st Jan 2023
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

Power Rangers Harmony Guard Season 1 - IrisLMSProductions77



Princess Twilight Sparkle, The EG Mane 6, and some G3 characters become Power Rangers. How? By using the powers of the Elements of Harmony, of course!

  • ...
 1
 291

What happened to the Elements?

Far, far away on the moon....

All was quiet, until....

There was a rumble, a shake, and an eruption from the rubble. A tall woman emerged from the dust. Her dark charcoal skin contrasted greatly with her flowing brilliant blue hair. Her greenish blue eyes scanned the surface of the moon, and her black wings flapped vigorously. She wore azure armor and held a black and cornflower blue scepter. Her legions of nightmarix surrounded her. The nightmarix had the heads of beetles, the tails of scorpions, and the bodies and legs of wolves.

The woman smiled evilly. "Finally, at last! I am free from this prison! It has been too long."

One of the nightmarix was colored red and slate gray. He was called Caliban. He bowed. "Indeed it has, my queen. What are your orders?"

"Simple. We conquer this Earth!" She pointed her scepter towards a blue and green planet.

Another nightmarix was colored heliotrope and rhino gray. She was called Amaris. She shuddered. "But, Your Majesty, don't you think that the Power Rangers will stop us?"

The queen sneered. "Don't be silly. Those Rangers from the other universe may have imprisoned us, but there are no Rangers in this one! Which will make this Earth easy pickings!"

A third nightmarix was colored cerulean and flint gray. He was called Atlas. He jumped up and down eagerly. "Don't worry, Your Highness! We're ready for battle! Just say the word and we'll go!"

A fourth nightmarix was colored jazzberry jam and cadet gray. She was called Callisto. She smirked. "Those puny Earthlings had better be prepared for our arrival, Queen Nightmare. We'll crush them like dust!"

"Of course." grinned Atlas.

"That would be most pleasant!" added Caliban.

"If you say so...I-I mean, let's charge!" finished Amaris.

Nightmare Moon cackled evilly. "Prepare yourself, Earthlings, for you will soon see the might of the Crescent Empire!"


Meanwhile, in Equestria...

Princess Twilight Sparkle paced back and forth. Her mane was dripping with beads of sweat, her wings were flapping, and her bloodshot eyes darted nervously.

Spike, her assistant, walked up to her with two stacks of pancakes. "Good morning, Twilight! I made breakfast!"

"Good morning? Good morning? How can there be anything good?" demanded Twilight.

Spike was taken aback. "Are you OK, Twilight? Have you been getting enough rest?"

"No, I haven't! How can I rest when Equestria and the human world are on the precipice of disaster?!"

"What do you mean, Twilight? We've reformed Starlight, and now she's your student! There's nothing to worry about!" Spike placed the stacks of pancakes on the Cutie Map and sat on his throne next to Twilight's.

Twilight growled in dismay. "The Elements of Harmony are missing!"

Spike's eyes widened. "Now that's a good reason to get worried. What are you going to do?"

Twilight's stomach growled. She sighed and used her magic to levitate a fork and knife to eat her pancakes. "After breakfast, I'll let Sunset Shimmer know that we're coming. If there's anyone that knows about Equestrian magic in other worlds, it's her." She levitated a coffee cup to her lips.

"What? But it's too early!" protested Spike. "Also, how are you going to explain this to the others?"

"Simple. I'll tell them that there is a crisis in the human world that needs my immediate attention."

So, Twilight sent a message to her friends and explained the situation:

Dear friends,

I have urgent news to share with you! There is a crisis in the human world that needs my attention. It concerns the Elements of Harmony. The Elements have gone missing, but don't worry-Spike and I will go search for them.

Sincerely,

Twilight Sparkle

A few hours later, Twilight and Spike were ready to go. Their friends-Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Starlight Glimmer-surrounded them.

"Good luck, Twilight," said Starlight.

"Be safe, sugarcube," added Applejack.

"Have an awesome time!" put in Rainbow.

"You can do it," interjected Fluttershy.

"We know you'll figure this out, darling," added Rarity.

"And when you come back, we'll throw a Congratulations-You-Found-The-Elements-Of-Harmony Party!" finished Pinkie.

Twilight smiled. "Thanks, girls." Then the friends did a group hug.

After that, Twilight activated the portal, and she and Spike leapt into it.


Meanwhile, in the human world...

Underground, there was a room made of crystal containing the exploits of the Power Rangers. A lady with arctic blue skin, pastel pink hair and pink eyes dressed in a pastel blue dress looked in horror at the sight on the moon.

"Kaleido!" she called.

A small, humanoid robot painted magenta and cerulean walked over. "What is it, my lady? I was in the middle of taking a good nap..."

"The Crescent Empire has returned. It's time to assemble a new team of Rangers!"

"Rangers?" Kaleido exclaimed. "But there haven't been any new Rangers since they mysteriously disappeared a year ago!"

"That may be, but the times are changing. We will wait for the chosen six's arrival."


In Canterlot City, California, outside Canterlot High, Sunset Shimmer paced in front of the portal. She had fiery red and yellow hair, amber skin, and cyan eyes. She wore a cyan blouse, a short pastel yellow shimmery skirt, ocean green tights, and a black and orange leather jacket and boots.

It was shortly after the end of the Friendship Games. Except for the human Twilight Sparkle entering Canterlot High as a new student, nothing really exciting had happened.

Sunset looked at her journal. She had received Princess Twilight's letter earlier that day:

Dear Sunset Shimmer,

The Elements of Harmony have gone missing! I can't really explain it, but I feel that something sinister is behind this. I'll meet up with you today to discuss this some more.

Sincerely,

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Sunset was worried. How did the Elements go missing? What had happened to them? And most importantly, what was the 'something sinister'? She shuddered.

Suddenly, the portal lit up, and out flew Twilight and Spike. Twilight was lavender-skinned with dark blue hair with purple and magenta streaks, and purple eyes. She wore a light blue puffy-sleeved blouse with a magenta bowtie, a purple skirt with her cutie mark on it, and black boots with magenta and purple leg warmers. Spike, however, had turned into a small puppy.

Sunset smiled and helped Twilight up. "Hello there, Twilight. It's good to see you again."


"Same here. Where are the others?"

"I told them that you were coming. Should be any minute now...."

As if on cue, five girls exited the school building. One of them, Applejack's human counterpart, was pale-skinned with pale blond hair and green eyes. She wore a green and red shirt, a denim skirt, and brown boots with red apples on them. On her head was a brown Stetson hat.

The second girl, Fluttershy's human counterpart, was pale olive-skinned with light rose pink hair and bluish green eyes. She wore a white tank top, a light green and pink skirt with a pink and white butterfly on it, light pink socks, and light green and white boots.

The third girl, Pinkie Pie's human counterpart, was pale pink-skinned with hot pink hair and light cerulean eyes. She wore a white and grayish purple shirt with a pink heart, a cerulean jacket, a magenta skirt with two baby blue balloons and one light yellow balloon, and cerulean boots with white laces and pink bows.

The fourth girl, Rarity's human counterpart, was white-skinned with dark indigo hair and navy blue eyes. She wore an arctic blue shirt, a light purple skirt with three sky blue diamonds on it, and dark purple boots with sky blue diamonds.

The fifth girl, Rainbow Dash's human counterpart, was sky blue-skinned with rainbow hair and magenta eyes. She wore a white shirt with a cloud and a red, yellow, and blue lightning bolt on it, a denim blue jacket, a rose pink and white skirt, black shorts, rainbow socks, and denim blue boots with white laces.

Their eyes all lit up when they saw Twilight, ran over to her, and hugged her. "Hi, Twilight!" they greeted.

"Hello, girls!" replied Twilight. "How have you been doing?"

"We're doing great," replied Rainbow. "But nothing exciting happens anymore!"

"What do you mean by 'exciting'?" questioned Twilight.

Rainbow started to speak, but Applejack cut her off. "We'll tell you later," she promised Twilight. "Why'd you call all of us here?"

"Well, there is a problem. It concerns the Elements of Harmony," explained Twilight. "I think whoever stole them brought them here, but I don't know where. Will you help me?"

"Sure!" said Applejack.

"Totally!" agreed Rainbow.

"Of course, darling!" added Rarity.

"U-Um.....as long as it isn't dangerous...." put in Fluttershy.

"Yipee! Now, let Operation: Search-For-The-Missing-Elements begin!" cheered Pinkie.

"What about you, Sunset?" asked Twilight.

"Well...I would love to join your search, but I'm plenty busy," replied Sunset. "But maybe I can help you in another way? Maybe whoever brought the Elements of Harmony here is still around."

"Maybe." agreed Twilight. "But maybe they've gone back into Equestria."

"Still, it wouldn't hurt to try. I could get the other Twilight to help me. I'll ask her now." Sunset headed back into the school, and the other girls set off to find the Elements.

2 hours later...

"Where do you think they could be?" questioned Applejack. They were walking through Canterlot Park, a park just a few miles from CHS.

"I'm not sure," admitted Twilight. "But I think I have an idea..."

"Aren't those the Elements?" asked Fluttershy. She pointed to six gems glittering on the ground; an orange gem shaped like an apple, a light pink gem shaped like a butterfly, a light blue gem shaped like a balloon, a purple gem shaped like a diamond, a red gem shaped like a lightning bolt, and a magenta gem shaped like a star.

Twilight was ecstatic. "Great! We found them!" She picked up the magenta gem. But as she did so, the other five gems floated to the other girls, and the ground started to rumble.

"What's going on?" cried Rainbow. The others were just as surprised. Suddenly, the ground crumbled beneath them, and they fell underground!


Sunset walked into CHS's library. It was quite expansive, with a lot of bookshelves. Soon, she ran into the other Twilight.

Like Princess Twilight, Human Twilight was lavender-skinned with dark blue hair with purple and magenta streaks and purple eyes. However, she had her hair tied into a ponytail with a purple star band and black glasses. She wore a light blue and white puffy-sleeved blouse with a magenta bowtie, a magenta and purple vest with a purple belt, a purple and lavender skirt with a magenta star surrounded by five white stars, light blue stockings, and black Mary Janes with magenta buckles.

"Hi there, Sunset!" greeted the other Twilight. "How are you?"

"Good, good." replied Sunset. "Listen, there's something I need your help with."

"Sure! What is it?"

"Princess Twilight just told me that someone took the Elements of Harmony to this world. She and the girls went off to search for them. In the meantime, can you help me with finding the person who sent them here?"

"Sure, but how will we start?" questioned Twilight #2.

"Hmmm....." Sunset took out a paper and wrote down: Who would want to take the Elements of Harmony?

"Are there any active enemies of Equestria?" asked Twilight #2.

"There's Queen Chrysalis, queen of the Changelings," explained Sunset. "But I don't see why she would bring them here. Since the Elements are a threat to her power, wouldn't it make sense to destroy them?"

"You have a point." sighed Twilight #2. "Is there anyone else you can think of?"

"The only ones I can think of have been destroyed or imprisoned. King Sombra: destroyed. Tirek: imprisoned in Tartarus."

"What about Nightmare Moon? Wasn't she Princess Luna?" asked Twilight #2.

"Yes, she was-corrupted by dark nightmare forces. But she was purified by Princess Twilight and her friends."

"Did the same thing happen to Vice Principal Luna?"

"I don't think so," replied Sunset. "Every time we've seen her, she's been perfectly fine." She sighed. "So, who could it be?"


Meanwhile, the Crescent Empire had taken refuge in the ruins of an ancient castle in Wales.

Callisto tsked. "What a mess! You'd think these Earthlings would take better care of a big building like this."

"It has been abandoned for a long period of time," retorted Caliban.

Nightmare Moon looked around. There, in the middle of the room, was a cracked and battered stone throne. She flew over to it and sat down.

Atlas looked confused. "Why does Your Majesty sit on such a drab throne? We shall fix up this place, and get you a throne that is more suitable."

Nightmare Moon stood up. "Perhaps you're right." She waved the scepter in her hand. Instantly, the ruined throne transformed from cracked stone to coal black onyx and brilliant blue opal. "Much better." She sat down on her throne. "What are you waiting for? This castle won't clean itself!"

The nightmarix foot soldiers went to work at once, cleaning and tidying up the castle floor and walls. The generals were not content to sit idly by, so they joined in-though it should be noted that Amaris and her troops did most of the work.

"Whew! That was hard work, but totally worth it!" said Callisto.

"Indeed, though I and my troops were the best," boasted Caliban.

"What are you saying? My squadron and I were better!" argued Atlas.

"We all did an excellent job of cleaning the castle, and that's what counts," interrupted Amaris. "Her Majesty will be pleased with the work we've done. Once we find paint for the walls, some stone, and some tapestries and banners, she may even give us a reward!"

Caliban sniffed at her. "And what makes you think that? She has never rewarded us before."

"There's always a first time for everything," debated Amaris.

Nightmare Moon cleared her throat. "Our base is not yet complete. Like Amaris said, the walls need to be painted, we need new stone for the castle, and there is a noticeable lack of tapestries and banners. Amaris and Callisto, since you are such excellent seamstresses, you will acquire bolts of cloth. Atlas and Caliban, you shall retrieve the cans of paint and paintbrushes. Your squadrons will obtain stone from nearby quarries."

"Your Majesty, if I may." Atlas spoke up.

"You may speak."

"How will we acquire these things without being noticed by the Earthlings? And won't we need Earthling currency?"

"Hmm...you make a good point." Nightmare twirled her scepter and zapped the four generals.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment