• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 420 Views, 64 Comments

Theory of nothing - Elidjz



When Somepony might, in theory, have, theorically, screwed up. And in theory it might be a great and powerfull pony.

  • ...
2
 64
 420

Meanwhile V2.0

"Uh, god he's dead, so dead, so very dead. So ‘censored’ dead." - IT after dropping a glass of water on his pc.


A pink mare could be seen working on a massive cake inside a slightly cake shaped building. "This is a fifteen layered cake. Thirteen chocolate, two cream and secret strawberry layer." She said to herself as she was alone in the room. "you silly goof, you're here." She said to no one. "I'm talking to you." She said against no one, which seemed to be a recurring theme for her.

"Mmpf. You're no fun." She complained against the air. "You know, most people would consider what you're doing very rude." She said to what must have been an imaginary friend. "mmrff, well you're not getting any cake."

The leg of a table, which was big enough to support a big cake, naped. "What, noO..." Fortunately no cake was on that table. "Ok, I get it. Trixie bad, Joe Bagel good, bla bla bla, worldbuilding. Happy now. Please say yes because even though you're rude I still want you to be happy. 'Cause if you're grumpy thenotherpeoplewillbegrumpyandthenthey'llmakeotherpeoplegrumpyandthen..."

The scene then changed to outside the building. "I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!" The cake then imploded.

"nnnnnnnnnnnnnNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH..."


Twilight felt bad. She knew it wasn't her fault, but she still couldn't help but feel slightly guilty. She stared at the burned caravan. It had belonged to Trixie. But now she was as good as dead. Twilight could sense the magic in the air. Other unicorns wouldn't know what it was, but she did as Celestia had teached her once. Travelling through worlds was dangerous. That's why Celestia showed her how to identify it and told her about all of its dangers.

And Trixie was now stuck who knows where. What made Twilight feel bad was the fact that Trixie had been pushed into the corner. While Twilight was travelling, she found a newspaper containing a story about Trixie. A strange story to put it mildly. So twilight when to investigate. She was outraged by the incompetence of the local law enforcement. Everyone in that town believed Trixie to be guilty of some crime and had shaved her out of the town. Twilight instantly found proof of Trixie's innocence by literally lifting a stone.

And then she entered the rabbit hole. She went from town to town searching for all of Trixies actions. It always ended the same way. Trixie enters, something happens and then she gets chased out. Most of the time she was definitely guilty. But when the worst crimes and disasters happened, Trixie was without a doubt innocent yet the town folks never bothered to investigate what had happened.

Twilight got angrier with each and every town she visited. Lots of ponies lost their jobs and a lot more got berated. One of the worst cases is when a filly disappeared. The filly had gotten stuck and was in danger of being killed by a wild animal. She was then saved by Trixie. The clues seemed to show that she had then fallen into a river while the filly went back home. And even though the filly kept repeating that she was saved by an unicorn whose description was exactly the same as Trixie, the townsfolk seemed to ignore it pretending that the filly had come back home on her own. With no help at all.

While they proved unable to hear the filly, they simply couldn't ignore a very mad princess. Said princess currently dreaded what would happen when she would tell what had happened to Trixie to her family.

On a brighter side, Starlight was going on a roadtrip with her great friend Joe Bagel. Bagel was a great pony. Twilight couldn't be happier for Starlight having such a great friend. Such a great, great friend. The best a pony could have. And she was also a very responsible...