• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 420 Views, 64 Comments

Theory of nothing - Elidjz



When Somepony might, in theory, have, theorically, screwed up. And in theory it might be a great and powerfull pony.

  • ...
2
 64
 420

Mechanical prelude

"I'm not racist, I just hate everyone."


Two ponies, one unicorn and one earth pony, were silently moving through the streets of Fillydelphia. The unicorn was carrying a strange rectangular object in her magic, said object was connected with cables to a griffon shaped mannequin that the earth pony was carrying on his back.

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" The earth pony asked hesitantly. "Were doing him a favor. How many times will I have to repeat that Burrow." The unicorn answered confidently. Both of them then reached a garbage container concealed in a side street. "If he hadn't gotten such a stupid idea in his head, we wouldn't be doing this." The mare added.

"Stupid griffon with their stupid ideas." She mumbled under her breath. "Isn't that racist?" The stallion asked in a sheepish tone. "No, it isn't!" The mare answered without a doubt in her voice. "This is just called having common sense." She then threw the rectangular object, quite violently, into the container. The stallion followed suit throwing the stranger mannequin into the container, almost as violently. If they had bothered listening to a previous explanation, then they would both have known that it was an animatronic, currently popular in Nova Griffonia, the Griffon Empire and The Griffon's republic.

And if they had actually looked into the container then they would have noticed that another, normal, pony mannequin. And also a whole bunch of cables, coils, nails, gears, a camera, a radio and other such miscellaneous items. Another thing they might have noticed is that both the animatronic and rectangular object, a battery for the animatronic, had been stabbed by many of the objects and were now flickering and twitching in a worrying manner.

"If that griffon hadn't had such a stupid idea than we wouldn't be doing this." The mare ranted. "What even is electricity? Magic is better in every way." The stallion was pretty sure that he had heard that electricity was being used in most cities, even this one. "You know what..." The stallion started saying. "...this is definitely not a good idea. I think you're just being racist. Or xenophobic like my cousin would said."

The stallion was about to grab the animatronic and it's battery, bit he was quickly stopped by the mare. "HOW DARE YOU!" The mare shouted. "I am not racist or whatever that other word meant." Both ponies were too busy arguing to notice the animatronic, now embedded with many pieces of scrap and a radio half stuck in its neck, was slowly and twitchingly standing up.

"I AM NOT" The mare took a deep breath. "NOT XENOPHOBiC!!" "YES YOu a..."The stallions retort was interrupted by a loud sound coming from the container. Both ponies turned towards the container. Before they could say anything both of their heads were grabbed by mechanical claws covered in cloth. Their mouths clamped shut, neither ponies could shout for help.

Both struggled, but it proved fruitless as the claws grip was too strong, so they could do nothing but stare. All cloth had been ripped off the animatronics face and a camera had been smashed into its face. The camera lense now served as an eye for it. The camera stuck in its throat then sprung to live. At first it was gibberish but after a moment it became clearer.

"X-x-xen-nophobia?" The machine said, like if it was asking something.

CRACK

The claws closed on each other with the heads still in its claws.

"Xe-xeno-no-nononon-phobia heheeee-he..." The machine then started limping away, giggling to itself, in search of its creator.

Author's Note:

First out of the four last chapters for this story. The other three will be around hte same lenght and serve the same purpose. Preparing for the sequel.

Also tiny fact I one point though of making a robot alien instead of an animatronic at first. He was also the hardest for me to imagine.