• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 420 Views, 64 Comments

Theory of nothing - Elidjz



When Somepony might, in theory, have, theorically, screwed up. And in theory it might be a great and powerfull pony.

  • ...
2
 64
 420

Stuff

"I've found my highlighter. And there's bite marks on them."


Left, right, left, back, up I dodged to the left then to the right before going back left and backtracking to dodge a thrown cart. I then jumped over an overturned vehicle. I didn't even notice any of that as I was too focused on the rift. I could see it, so I simply ran towards it in a straight line. The big light cutting through the horizon, the only possible way back to Equestria. I did not care about what happened here as I could do nothing about it.

But that's just a theory I felt a sudden urge to kick someone for some reason.

A sudden boost of adrenaline, probably from the amulet, caused me to go faster. Most creatures, or void jumpers if that's actually their name, (a stupid one if i might add) and aberations that I came across were too busy fighting with each other to attack me.

An aberration on some kind of big mounted gun, turned its weapon towards me and fired. I grabbed a big broken piece of stone and used it as a shield. Bangbangbang I threw the rock away, once I was out of range. It landed on top of another mounted weapon, this one had been abandoned so no one was hurt.

I had tried to move through dark and narrow alleys, but the glowing amulet made me obvious to anyone in the vicinity. I was tempted to throw it away, but it's magic was the only reason why I could still move and wasn't in a state of constant and horrendous pain. And the glasses I had ripped of an aberrations face were helping make the light less intense for my eyes.

Smells like iron I was still covered in so much blood that anyone looking at me from a distance would think that that was my actual fur and mane cover. There had been a fountain on my path earlier, but the corpses and body parts floating in it had tainted it with blood. So I did not jump into it to try and clean myself.Aaw

I entered a larger crossroad. On one side lay the aberrations with their big guns and metal vehicles. And on the others lay the void jumpers causing strange magic and spitting acidic spit. A quite common sight The entire city was like that. I had passed by dozens of situations like that. I did not want to waste any time or risk my life so I just created a very big and distracting illusion.

It was quite phallic in shape.Sexy While they were all busy staring or covering their eyes I simply ran through. Once I ran through the Illusion stopped and they all started fighting again.

I encountered some of those big cyclops creatures. Having a massive eye and then staring at a blinding light was not a good idea. Still better for me. I still remember how the eye of that first one popped. Eeew I shuddered at the thought, but did not let it stop me.

My road, which was straight, was then blocked by a building. I could go through them, however seeing that most buildings were on fire and those that weren't were filled with fighting, I decided to go around.

There might have been some calls for help or some wounded people laying around that I could have helped. unwise But that would have been stupid and put me at risk. wise Especially since literally everyone was trying to kill me.

So I kept running.

A few things blew up on my right, something screamed on my right. I ducked under a bridge and jumped over a river. I might have kicked something in the face, but I was too busy running to care. I accidentally swallowed some blood, but my stomach was too empty to care. A building crumbled on itself, but I wasn't inside it so it did not bother me.

And I kept running.

As the noises of battles diminished.

As all light, except for my amulet, disappeared due to all lamps and lamp post having been destroyed.

As I crossed no-maresland.

As I passed by the massive legs of creatures of an unbelievable scale.

As the only aberrations that I saw were either dead or fighting in surrounded pockets.

And I might have passed by a familiar figure. "HA, I'ms back!" Shouted a big void jumper, with a broken tail and a lot of bruises. On top of her lay another tinier creature with almost as many wounds. Both were soaked. "Ysou defeatd mee and I reshpect tat. But nows I, Jossefina, schallensge you to a rematcch. Sso prepar f..." I threw a smoke bomb at her. Weeeeh

Well actually not, as I did not have any actual smoke bombs on me. So I just used a smoke creating spell. While both void jumpers were blinded, I ran past them. I heard someone shout "Bitcchs!" as I simply kept on running. I got curious and picked my saddlebags, that had somehow not been shredded to pieces, with levitation and opened it to see if I had any smoke bombs on me.

I found three alongside a teargas canister. All you need to know is that it's how I got banned from Las Pegasus and It was a birthday present. Thanks dad. Seems like a nice guy I could never stay angry at him. Especially when he gets me those special Lulamoon fireworks. Of which I pulled one out of my bag.

I then put it all back in the bag before closing it and reattaching it to my side. I then stopped and took shelter in a broken house. I closed the door. Thinking about my father and my third worst birthday had somehow calmed me. Which was ironic as it usually made me the opposite of calm. Especially when it involves the Lulamoon fireworks of dubious quality.

I took a few seconds to breathe. But it didn't help. I wasn't tired even after all that non stop running, dodging, getting tied up, getting shot at and being on the receiving end of blunt force. And I knew what was responsible for that. The amulet. Staring at it was painful even with the dark tinted glasses. However something that I could see, or more precisely feel as I put a hoof on it. first it wasn't covered in we blood like me and secondly I could feel blood pouring out of the amulets eye.

And unfortunately it was the only reason why I wasn't dead or a coma caused by exhaustion. Guilty as charged So I silently moved through the dark house towards the shower. All lights both inside and outside had stopped working due to the destruction. Well the amulet made it easy to see for me. And impossible to sneak

Indeed I muttered to myself. I entered the bathroom. I was greeted by a destroyed shower and a filled bathtub with one hedgehog like void creature in it. We both mutually and silently agreed to not mention it. I feel really bad that I could not wash the blood off me. Knowing my luck however, I would have fallen unconscious the second I washed the blood off as the amulet stopped working.

I think. I wasn't going to take any risks. So instead I went to the kitchen and started chewing on whatever bread and fruits were available, alongside a bottle of water. I used another bottle to wash my mouth, so I wouldn't actually swallow any blood. After filling my stomach, I simply ran out of the house. Or tried to.

As I reached the very damaged back of the house, the ground simply crumbled under my hooves. I then fell down an unnatural and very long slope.Weeeeh I tried to get off, but it was extremely smooth and clearly greased. Or oily, whatever is more accurate.

This went on for multiple minutes. I could barely take in the shocked faces of all the void jumpers and a few aberrations that saw me glide by. "HAHA, sherves ysou well" I heard Joseffina laugh. Or at least I think that was her as I did not get a good view.

I was then thrown of the unnatural slide. I painfully landed on my rump. pain didn't bother me both because of the amulet and that the rift was there. A hundred meter away at most. With nothing in between me and it.

Nothing except for Cosmo.

"Enjoyed the ride? I thought I could help you by making your way here faster." He said in his nonchalant and androgynous voice. "You made that?!" I asked with anger clear in my voice. "And why do you keep disappearing and why does no one else notice you?!" He was about to answer, when I turned the tables around and interrupted him. "And you answer my questions before disappearing?! Why?!"

"I'm clearly an hallucination created by your mind as you're currently in a coma due to a failed spell." He blurted out like it was nothing. "I don't believe you." Any restraint I might have had was gone. It was a miracle that i hadn't had a mental breakdown. He simply smirked. "I thought it was funny. Also I think red really fits yo-"

"WILL YOU SHUT UP!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. "WHY?! Why do you do this?!" Tears started pouring down my face. "Trixie has had it with your nonsense! Trixie does not find this amusing!" He kept smiling but I was too busy screaming to notice. "You keep disappearing at the worse moments and reappearing to give Trixie enough help for Trixie to keep continuing and suffering!"

"Trixie's way home is there!" Trixie pointed at the rift. "Trixie tried to be kind and not give you any orders!" A combination of pain, anger, trauma and probably dark magic were messing with Trixie's mind. "I ORDER you to help me get to that rift and back home!!"

"I lied."

Those simple words snapped Trixie out of my blinding anger. He tilted his head. The smile on his face had changed, it wasn't nonchalant or mischievous as before. Now there was clear anger and malevolence behind that smile. "W-what do you mean!?" I half-shouted. I felt an awful feeling of dread.

"You know when I said that I was unbelievably big and powerful..." A tiny line appeared on his featureless smile, like if it was being cut like paper. "That was an understatement." The pupils in his eyes turned into bright orange lights, like fire and two other eyes opened. "Did you really think..." The line that had appeared on his face then slowly split open, revealing pitch black teeths. "...that you ever had any control over me?"

He stood there with a cruel smile on his face, showing his big cruel teeth that stood out compared to his blueish ethereal
body. His five eyes stared at Trixie with hateful bright fiery red pupils. Two extra pairs of arms appeared and two pairs of large horns quickly grew on his head.

Trixie wanted to cry. Trixie wanted to hide. I did neither. Cosmo simply stood there smiling and saying nothing. He gave Trixie time to think, because he wanted to see how Trixie would react. And I noticed that. And He noticed that I noticed. His smile became more joyful. He was enjoying this.

Any fear that trixie had then disappeared. Trixie only wanted to smash those ugly teeth in for all of the torment that he had inflicted on Trixie. I wanted to smash them in because he stood in my way.

Author's Note:

Critism welcome. Were now entering the third badly written arc of this story.