• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 859 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 859

73

Applejack turns and kicks Fluttershy's door, which is made of weak, termite-eaten wood so it easily explodes at the impact of her mighty feet! Chunks and splinters of her door also made of wood fly off in a cavalcade of wood, getting wood everywhere! The loud noise and resulting woodsplosion was enough to scare away many of the critters, leaving Fluttershy sitting alone on the couch in her main room.

Fluttershy is one of the main characters of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and though she's appearing in this story I DO NOT OWN HER! She is owned by Hasbro who is easily my favorite company! She is a light yellow and has long curly pink hair and tail and is skinnier and cuter than Applejack but also more quiet. She is has wings as pegasi do but she hardly flies because she is quiet and in my head cannon she has heart disease from her tragic birth and that's why she doesn't like to fly. Maybe heartworms from spending time with small animals and mosquitos that carry disease?

She didn't get up and only acted mildly surprised as Applejack does this often. "Hello Applejack," she whispered before taking a long gurgling sip of her tea from her teacup she held in her hand.

How should Applejack respond?
Strangle Fluttershy (74)
Tell her about falling down the stairs (76)
Perform intercourse with Fluttershy (81)