• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 859 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 859

12

Applejack walks all the way up the stairs herself, though it takes a lot of effort. She can feel her body slowing down and her breathing is deeper than usual. There's a strange tingling sensation in her leg and haunch where she stepped on the bear trap and she's not sure if it feels good or not. If anything, the wound feels numb and she hardly pays it any mind as she walks into her room.

It takes her a few attempts to step up onto the bed as she keeps slipping, but she eventually makes it. She collapses on her sensitive tummy rumpler, her legs very tired and also her eyes feel very heavy. In her stupor she forgets the most important thing she does always before bed and that is to take off her hat!

She falls asleep, but does not roll over and smash her hat because she dies in her sleep and never moves again.

BAD END: Applejack died of an easily-preventable viral infection from the rusty bear trap. You should have gone to a doctor or had a Tetnis shot.
Better try again.