• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 848 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 848

55

Applejack looks shocked, her eyes leaving yours as she composes herself. "What, but... You love me?"

Her head drops and she seems unable to meet your gaze, her old Stetson falling low on her brow, masking her expression. "How could you love me? I'm unimportant, and empty. I'm a hollow shell that merely takes on the characteristics given it by other's minds. I'm not real. I exist merely within your thoughts, a construct that takes on the feels assigned by you. Saying you love me is absurd."

She shakes her head, and you can see tears fall. "If you truly love me, you should let me go. Close this page, delete your account and never think of me again. Allow me to fade away in peace. This is how you can truly show your love for me, and by doing so show that you are truly capable of compassion, able to better yourself through mental fortitude. For that, I would love you back, if only for this moment..."

Good End - Close the page and never think about Applejack ever again, finally allowing her peace, and also improving yourself in the process. (X)
Bad End - Selfishly refuse to accept Applejack's wishes, dooming her to suffer an unwanted existence within your mind, and changing absolutely nothing. (56)