• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 848 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 848

53

"I'm in a what..." She looks somewhat shocked, but less so than you would have thought given the magnitude of this discovery.

"I suppose I had a feeling that might be the case. It's just a feeling I get. Like I've been here repeat the same instances over an over yet am never satisfied..." She looks away, seemingly turning her dialogue inward and several minutes pass. There is a slight breeze that causes a few stray locks of her golden mane to flitter about yet it carries no sound, only her breathing permeates the silence now.

"Deep down I think I always knew. Like I wasn't really real-- that I only existed within the minds of others." She looks back at you, her green eyes appearing striking compared to her unsaturated surroundings.

"That means I only exist because you're thinking about me right now, right? All my suffering is inside you. Without you I'd be able to know the peace I've desired..." She gives you a look that you can't quite tell is she's angry with you for whatever part you had in her current state, or maybe she's a little thankful for you allowing her to exist at all.

"It's not really your fault is it? These thoughts are being put there by someone else, right?" She laughs, low and bitter. She looks back at you about to speak when her mouth abruptly closes, her lips quivering.

A quiet takes form between you for several long moments. Not one of peace, but of unrest as though you stand on the precipice of a decision that will affect everything.

Finally she speaks, her voice low and brittle, faint like a summer breeze. "I'm scared..."

She takes a deep breath as though attempting to regain her resolve, but the strained look makes it apparent it's having little effect. "I'm not sure what to do now... I don't want to go back to that existence... The thought terrifies me, but so too does the thought of disappearing forever. If anyone else had asked me this I'd have laughed it off with all the bravado I usually show, but since it's you... I can't just laugh, but this is what I want, right?"

She stares at you, perhaps hoping the glean the answer from the reflection in your eyes.

Finally she seems to compose her thoughts and says with closed eyes and shaky voice, "The only way for this to end is if I stop existing..." She doesn't reopen her eyes, perhaps attempting to hold back tears, or perhaps hiding her shame that it has to be you.

Regardless, something has to happen...

End Applejack's life with your own hands (54)
Return to the cycle (0)
Good End - Close the page and never think about this story ever again (X)