• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 852 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 852

65

Applejack walks out the back door and finds Scootaloo sitting on the back porch. "Ehhh Scoots... Could I get your help with something for a second?" She asks awkwardly.

Scootaloo looks up and shrugs, as though she has nothing better to do. She follows Applejack into the house and sees the hole. "Did you always have a basement?" she asks, too curious for her own good.

"No, now get in," Applejack demands. Scootaloo steps right up to the edge and looks down, unable to see the bottom even with her great pegasi eyes.

"I don't think I want to," she explains, but Applejack isn't listening. She kicks Scootaloo in slow motion like that one really EPIC scene from that movie with the Spartans! Scootaloo has plenty of time falling to regret that she never learned to fly, and as she falls there's a bright flash as she gets her cutie mark, but she can't tell what it is because it gets dark again then she hits the bottom with a 'splat'.

Applejack didn't learn anything from kicking her in, but it did look cool.

What should she do now?
Just jump in (62)
Climb down with a rope (63)
Go back to sleep (59)