• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 851 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 851

Applejack falls down the stairs

Disclaimer: Applejack is an orange pony character from My Little Pony and also from Cereal. I do not own them!

Applejack is a pony and is also orange. She has a hat that she often wears on her head, but is not wearing it now because she is asleep in her bed. The bed is proportional to in size because she is a little pony, but she is too an adult and is not little compared to many other ponies. She wakes up and immediately puts on her hat as this is the first thing she always does in the morning, even before using the bathroom.

She stands up on the bed, then gets off the bed, still standing. Next she walks to the bathroom and stands there while using the potty since she just woke up! She forgets to flush and doesn't wash her hands because she has hooves and those don't need to be washed.

She yawns, still tired, but instead of sleeping again she goes into the hall and to downstairs. However, when moving across the stairs her foot slips because Big Macueltosh left a used tissue on the stairs and she stepped on the tissue causing her to lose her footing or should I say 'hoofing?'.

She falls down the steps and bonks her side on the step second to bottom and then is at the bottom. She's mostly fine, but it hurt a bit, and she made some noise.

"Gee golly," she states, a bit irate, but relieved also and simultaneously a bit sore but also happy that she's not dead and a little tired while glad this will make an interesting story to tell her friends. She's a multifaceted character who can feel and believe many emotions and things.


Who should she tell first about her the big fall?
Fluttershy (1)
Twilight Sparkle (2)
Appleblum (3)
Scootaloo (4)
Big Macueltosh (5)
Go back to sleep (6)
Flush the Toilet (7)