• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 852 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 852

87

Applejack frowns as she didn't get a good response from Twilight Sparkle so she decides to show her.

"Hold on, follow me up the stairs!" says Applejack as she walks into Twilight Sparkle's tree house and up the staircase.

"What is this about?" Twilight Sparkle asks questioningly and since she is very smart she can tell something is very fishy here.

Applejack gets to the top stairs and laughs to herself while she turns to push Twilight Sparkle down the stairs and Twilight Sparkle responds because she was expecting it by grabbing Applejack with her magic and instead pushing her down the stairs. Applejack falls down the stairs yet again, bumping her noggin and getting a big ouchie and she'd cry but she's a big girl.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go use the bathroom for at least the next thirty minutes." Twilight Sparkle excuses herself and goes in the bathroom.

What should Applejack do?
Die of a concussion on the stairs (88)
Push Twilight Sparkle in the bathroom (89)
Light Twilight Sparkle's house on fire (90)
Wait for Twilight Sparkle to get out of the bathroom and push her down the stairs (91)
Go home and go to sleep (72)