• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 841 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 841

25

Applejack wakes up and immediately puts on her hat as this is the first thing she always does when waking up, even before using the bathroom.

She stands up on the bed, then gets off the bed, still standing. Next she walks to the bathroom and stands there while using the potty since she just woke up! She forgets to flush and doesn't wash her hands because she has hooves and those don't need to be washed.

She yawns, still tired, but instead of sleeping again she goes into the hall and to downstairs. However, when moving across the stairs her foot slips because Dig Macueltosh left a used tissue on the stairs and she stepped on the tissue causing her to lose her footing or should I say 'hoofing?'.

She falls down the steps and lands on her spine fracturing it in a dozen places. She lays on the ground, unable to control anything but her eyes and all she can do is look around. While she was sleeping Appleblum, Scootaloo, and Big Macueltosh went to Applelooza to visit their cousins and won't be back for two weeks so no one finds Applejack until two weeks later when they come home and find her and she has died at the bottom of the stairs.

They cut her corpse into small pieces and dispose of it by feeding the pieces to the ducks at the park so no one knows she ever was gone.

BAD END: Applejack dies and is fed to ducks.
GOOD DUCK END: You're fed some meat instead of just maggoty bread.
Better Try Again