• Published 3rd Jul 2021
  • 852 Views, 35 Comments

Applejack Falls Down the Stairs - CYOA - Good Christian Ethesto



When walking in her home, Applejack has a tumble down the stairs. Will she get any ouchies, and how will her friends react?!

  • ...
7
 35
 852

86

Applejack reaches out with her hands and wraps them around Twilight Sparkle's neck. Despite being a powerful princess and also a unicorn, Twilight Sparkle's neck isn't very strong and she's able to squeeze Twilight Sparkle's neck with her strong hands from working on a farm. Twilight Sparkle gasps, unable to breathe due to Applejack's hands and soon Twilight Sparkle won't have any air in her brain and will die of air loss. Twilight Sparkle's horn glows because she is doing magic which Twilight Sparkle is quite good at considering she is the element of MAGIC and she squeezes Applejack's head with her purple magic causing it to feel like it's in a vice!

"I will smash your head with magic," Twilight Sparkle gasps out with her last bit of air, but it's not a question and she does it and Applejack's head gets smashed like an Apple at a Bar Mitzva.

Even after smashing Applejack's head though she continues to strangle Twilight as she has a death grip and now there's no head to stop the hands from squeezing. Twilight Sparkle realizes her mistake too late and her vision goes black from air loss and she is dead.

BAD END: Applejack's head was crushed by magic.
You either die fragging, or live to see yourself get fragged.
Better try again!