• Published 3rd Feb 2013
  • 2,009 Views, 4 Comments

Fallen Angel - bronystrongwing



An angel gave his life to protect a filly, but who is he?

  • ...
0
 4
 2,009

The Future

One year has past since the angel's visit. Applejack has overcome the depression of the event and is glad Applebloom is okay. In remembrance, the Apple family gathers and has a feast. More than just family attends as all of Ponyville, some buffaloes, griffons and even a few minotaur arrive. There wasn't nearly enough food, but no one cared, they just gathered to celebrate the day the Angel saved a life. Not to mourn the Angel losing his own, although they do not forget this thought. They all simply enjoyed each other's. Eventually both the princesses arrived. This shocked all in attendance, but quickly calmed when they announced they only came to celebrate along everypony else.

------

As everyone talked amongst themselves, a griffon and an earth pony started a conversation. "So, do you think the Angel actually looks like the statue?" The griffon asked. "Yeah, except he didn't have wings, they put those on to show he was an Angel." The earth pony said while idly sipping from a glass. "Oh, And did he really jump in front of a manticore? Even I'm not that crazy." "Yeah, but it was still extremely courageous. Even as he was on the ground dying he was making jokes and smiling. He even said he didn't really care about death because he saved the fillies life." "Wow, I never knew that, he sounds like he would be amazing if he had survived." "Yeah, but unfortunately he didn't, and the world is lesser for it. The thing that confuses me, though, is that he knew the fillies name even though he never met her." "Well, he was a Guardian Angel, he could have watched over all of us, including her." "But how come even the princesses didn't know about him?" "Maybe there are forces out there that even they can't see or control."

------

This concludes the story of the Fallen Angel. It began with sorrow, but ended with happiness and memories that will never fade.

Comments ( 4 )

And this is why I put you on my watch list. I look forward to reading this tomorrow.

Man I thought this a vary short yet sweet story. I really enjoyed this little tail, it was vary touching as well.

Thank you and screw you good sir. You are amazing. I hate you. Good bye.:applecry:

Login or register to comment