• Published 28th Nov 2021
  • 1,316 Views, 13 Comments

Life Of A Slut Stallion - LunaMoonButt



Truffle Berry is not your typical stallion. Unlike his peers he loves being exactly what the mares want.

  • ...
8
 13
 1,316
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 3 )

never been one to complain about how a story is written. in fact i usually see comments about punctuation and grammar and think to my self "shut the f$#%$ up and enjoy the story you snobbish prick. that's what i.m's are for.

after 8 years on this site, i actually found a chapter that broke me. seriously, i couldn't force me to finish it. f#%$ dude, how did you actually click publish on this piece of dog s@#$?

seriously, i'm cheap AND easy. i can totally relate to this character, but compared to the first 2 chapters, this one is... just.... wow, dude no!

i can get the idea but f@#$, that chapter was just that much of an unpleasant read. scrap this p.o.s. and start over. too many things wrong to waste time trying to fix it. the idea is rock solid and i REALLY want to see this scene done right, but seriously, scrap this draft entirely and rewrite!

jeeze, and i thought whinny was harsh, that was just a brutal to read. please, please PLEASE!!! rewrite!. i really want to like this chapter.

I wonder if any of his clients especially Ms. Harshinny going to come back pregnant

cool, see y'all again next year

Login or register to comment