• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 153 Views, 0 Comments

Rap to twist the Clock - Aunty Furby



Rainbow was the fastest at the competition, she burned through them like they were freaking paper.

  • ...
 0
 153

Twist of the hand.

She walked away her head in a mess, the thought that the competition was a miss, hurt her inside, even when she tried in her head, telling Twilight it all was for naught, she could not.

To home she would tell her self, 'Reorganize the thoughts in my mind, tomorrow I will get it right, I'll explain why I'm sorry for wasting her time.' With her decision settled she took off, the sun was high she almost cried. But her ego was to large to break now she sucked it up and smiled, "Wow, it feels great to freely fly no worries of how's or whys." Her home popped up in a flash.

The door was relaxing, the thought of bed popped up in her head, but in a flash it all came back, The Beast, the Guardian, and the collapse, she flinched and looked back, knowing this was something she should play close to her chest, she closed the door and yelled, "WHAT THE HECK."

She paced the first room, her mind shambles, like a preschooler full of Carmel, the next room, it was the kitchen but it was empty for she found no need, to keep nothing but the bare essentials, gotta keep a healthy diet, balance the intake, all this just to fly, at her speeds.

No tile was unpaced, her trotting a rhythmic sound, "So I'm a demigod now...?" Into the main room where she finds herself once more, a flap of the wings she continues pondering, 'He said it after I woke up, but I was quite honestly scared, confused at what I saw, was that fox really a God?, no probably an even greater being if it fought The Beast, and struck it down, one hit it was over wow!

As of instinct took her over she hopped onto her bed, the custom cloud, the softest thing she ever felt, if her training wasnt as strick as it was, she could sleep all day maybe.

But blow these thoughts away, 'My head it's too jumbled I say,' work through all I received,"I'm thankful for this generosity he showed me, but couldn't he have inserted it more kindly?" I blew the thought away , fanning the flame of understanding, every second the fuel growing larger.

The Old Gurdian said exactly what he did, hopefully I didn't miss any of it, the gist of it is that I'm now part God, my chains unbound, power unlocked, no bonds to lock me in place, so can I fly faster just maybe?

I sighed putting a hoof to my head, sleep almost over taking me I Bob my head, maybe tomorrow I can solve all this instead so why dont I just go to bed.

So she fell asleep, but this was only the beginning, in a long line of fate, where strings are switched and played to the effect of killing in his name.

She fell asleep, Tick Tock suddenly the time has stop, then it continues Rainbow jumping up in shock, she locks at her hooves, and says in shock, "He was in my dream, so maybe it wasn't just me, but he explained some things that concern me, the power to miss with time is what I've been granted, along with my desires it does indeed work, but I still remember Twilights words, though unseeable it may be, Time is still a fragile thing, If i freeze it too long will it end the world, some consequences I've not considered, alterations along the lines, the Lines of Time, the word time was a Lie," for Rainbow had the right.

Her power of time handed by the Old one, passed on like a torch to a pupil, an understanding in ones heart, it makes sense to those whom learn it from the start, now she concerns herself with ideas of paradoxes and the Multiverse. Hoping to find someone she can talk about her problems to, Celestia and Luna were happy to hear, what I earned, I had to tell them, my only concern was how they would treat me at first, the bad thoughts I had were not worth.

There reassurance assuring me that this problem won't take me, it was quite a dozzy practice day in and out freeze time, slow time, speed time, all time.

It's amazing how a world can change when you can control the chains to a power above a grade in what is called the Mortal plains.

After many days and sometimes even nights, I'd find it hard to belive it was my speed that brought me to a point, were I could compare with Luna and Discord.

Through the sky I was flying my, speed not being denied, I saw the smoke in the distance, I acted on mostly surprise, my wing beats a rhyme.

In a flash, now I'm on the scene, a village burning almost endlessly, Ponies trapped left and right.

All hope would of been lost, but there was one thing, a power she had gained most recently. Put it to use now she will, save her fellow kin from the smoke that threatened to engulf them.

Rainbow hatched a plan to make it seem she was just extremely fast, because she also wanted to be known as the mare who saved the town, her ego was bursting out, she would unfreeze time right before them, so they can see her as she grabbed them, then to there eyes in a flash of light there outside of that hot fight, each second another on the ground, only able to watch as there village burned down.

Rainbow checked once, twice, even thrice, but yet a soul wasn't seen, so the town must of been empty, landing in the middle of the villagers she unfroze time, a couple jumping in total fright, but she paid them no mind as she watched it burn into the cloudless sky.

Many came up to her there sadness unbearable, but she was still digging the word hero, changed a bit inside she has been, after watching the town burn to a crisp, now she comforts the survivors, under the order of the doctors and nurse, waiting for the rescue team to come out, and take them from there worse.

Rainbow thought and thought, no cloud in sight, "What the hay where is the resovior when you need it!", but investigate she could not for she had to stay on watch.

"Something crazy is going on here," the mare thought.

Author's Note:

:>

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment