• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 1,594 Views, 29 Comments

Lost Kindness - xXSilverLiningXx



Fluttershy's gone, and nopony noticed until now. What were her parting words? Where did she go?

  • ...
4
 29
 1,594

Sequel

As of now, the sequel, Kindness Secluded, has been published. It's still awaiting approval, but it might be ready by now. Check by later and I'll have it updated for you.

Comments ( 6 )

1549718 Why do they not have a squee face on here. I need a squee face!

Not bad, actually.

1688178 Believe me, you'll never see it coming. You'll know it at the end, but even then you'll deny it. That little voice at the back of your head will say, "there's no way he's implying that!", but in the end, you will know. The wierdest part is, I know this is an original concept, because it's a self insert. I AM Fluttershy in this. This is a worst-case scenario for me (if I was in equestria, that is). I gave her exactly my history up until flight school, and from there she took a much different route than I did. My experience made me bolder; the same one made her a shy shell of her former self. Funny how one thing can pivot your view of life.

1506462 1549718 So did you ever finish? You never got back to me.

You got me hooked with "there are no people who think of themselves as evil, except in hindsight". Reading this. :rainbowdetermined2:

WOW...THE DARKNESS...THE DARKNESS !!!!! It sounds like fluttershy was a victim of domestic abuse. She is terrified of her mother. What are her intentions toward fluttershy now? Twilight has given herself over to a dark magic in hopes of finding fluttershy, but at what cost ?

Login or register to comment