• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,839 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,839

PreviousChapters Next
Three new family members

Three new family members

(This is Jackson throne chair)
https://images.app.goo.gl/1tsYNi7xtn4iYnUw9

(And throne room)
https://images.app.goo.gl/ae9t7dpBF5ChKdmM6

(Jackson pov)

I set the top my throne thinking about the last events that happened, everything happened so fast for me coming back from the past to me becoming The Monkey King, then I had a thought.

"Who's going to take care of the Village when I pass away" I thought before shaking my head and going on to more important things.

"I can't worry about that right now I need to worry about Pinkie family being here right now more importantly her older sister Maud" I said to myself cuz I just found out last night that she like me to and Twilight an Pinkie already add her to our herd.

Before I can thinking about any more someone came into the throne room it was the third tsuchikage Ōnoki, he came up to the throne and bow before saying.

"My lord we just had the pie family in the mansion that you requested I also sent a letter to the sparkle family to come as well" Ōnoki said while still bowing.

" thank you very much I appreciated and will help me a lot also I have a favor to ask you" I said he looked up for a question look before I continue.

"I need you to bring team 7 most specifically Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha as well as Itachi Uchiha, as well as Kakashi, Jiraiya too" I said he not it before leaving the throne room leaving me to my thoughts.

" I hope I'm doing the right thing because those two deserve to have a family" I thought as I waited for them.

//////////

(One hour later)

I heard the door open again and load them to see them come into the throne room they bowed, I just smiled before saying.

"You guys don't have to do that my friends I have more important things to tell you though Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha step forward" I said in my most Regal tone They Step forward before I continued.

"You three have the most hardship through your lives am I not wrong" I said they look down in sadness so I continued " so as of today and until the end of time you three will be my son's" I said while smiling.

Everyone was in shock but Naruto look like he had the best gift given to him ever, then Kakashi step forward and said "Are you certain of this decision" he asked I just nodded making Naruto even more happy.

"So what do you three say want to be my son's" I asked naruto just ran up to him while crying saying yes and that he finally his a family; I looked toward other two waiting for their reply before Itachi stepped forward and said.

"I would like that, to be part of a family again right Sasuke" Itachi asked his brother who nodded my smile got even bigger before I reached into my cloak and held out to jars.

Everyone was in shock but not as much Itachi was and I know why because in this two jars held their parents Sharingan more specific their Mangekyou Sharingan.

"I found these in danzo estate in an underground Cavern thousands upon thousands of your clan Sharingan" I said Itachi took two jars and I said that I will fill out the adoption papers for them in their other siblings they had questions looks before I elaborate the two kids that were with me and my friends when we enter the village.

After that I told the kids to go off to the mansion and go greet a new siblings, while me, Itachi, Jiraiya and Kakashi talk about some things.

" okay now that they're gone I have to discuss with you about something in two months it will be a world Summit AT Canterlot castle Celestia send me an invitation to meet the other world leaders well I need you three to do is come along with me and the girls" I said they just nodded before I continue.

"Also during those two months Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata I'll be honest as well be training them; and they will be accompanying us at the world Summit" I finish they nodded before I sent them along to leave me with my thoughts what's the door closed I slouched in my Throne before thinking out loud.

"How in the hell can big bro asta and big bro Edward deal with this kind of stuff this is stressful" I said while rubbing my temples I got off my throne and walk towards the door before saying.

"God damnit asta you just had to jinx it didn't you" I said before meeting up with the others going to my new home.

PreviousChapters Next