• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,834 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,834

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting the Third hokage and become hokage, an meeting Pinkie pie family part 2

Meeting the Third hokage and become hokage, an meeting Pinkie pie family part 2

(Jackson pov)

We made it back to the Village soon we went to the hospital, and saw my friends and my children along with the pie family and third Hokage and the other kazekage.

Once my kids saw me they ran to tackling me onto the ground I just laughed and held them while standing up.

"I see my little mochi and warrior are okay and well" I said while walking over to the group, the other saw Itachi and was about to fight him before I let out killing intent towards them and said in an angry voice.

"IF ANY OF YOU FUCKERS THINKS ABOUT FIGHTING HIM I WILL USE YOUR SPINE AS A WALKING STICK" I yelled out after having a clone cover my son's in a while I cover my daughter's ear.

I looked over to the third Hokage I gave him a look, he understood and ushered Sasuke over.

Sasuke had a look of anger towards his brother if I just put my hand on his shoulder I gave him a soft smile before saying.

"Listen kid it wasn't him who killed your family, well it was him but he was forced to" I said shocking everyone including Sasuke but I went on.

"Danzo forced him too just because he want a pair of Sharingan and wood release" I said while clenching my fists in anger.

I then proceeded to tell them everything that Danzo did and had Itachi do at the end of my explanation Sasuke look to his brother for confirmation he just nodded and he started to cry and ran over to his brother who is also crying.

While the two Uchiha brothers held each other for comfort, me and the others heard someone making a annoyed grunt making us all look to the fourth raikage who than said.

"Are we really going to believe what this hairless monkey says it could be a fake for all w-" he didn't get to finish before I teleported in front of him and grabbed him by the throat and held him up in the air with ease.

Everyone was surprised by my speed even he was before I said in a dark tone.

"if you ever said anything like that again I will personally rip your heart out of your chest and force you to eat it am I clear" I said while holding him up in the air he nodded and I dropped him back down to the ground while he was coughing.

After all that happened everyone start introducing themselves I felt the tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Maud pie looking at me with a blank look but her energy says she was happy and embarrassed that last emotion got me confused until out of nowhere she hugged me.

"Thank you for saving my family" Maud said while still hugging me, I was surprised until it felt like someone was burning holes in the back of my head, I turn around to see her father with an angry look on his face.

I turned to see if Twilight and Pinkie had the same look but was more surprise that Pinkie had a evil smirk while Twilight had the same look, after Maud stop hugging me Pinkie came over and pulled her over to were Twilight and they started to whisper to each other.

/////////////

(Twilight and Pinkie pov)

I brought older sister over to Twilight and we started to talk, " so Maud it looks like you have a crush on our Coltfriend" I asked while Twilight nodded.

Maud just stood there for a moment before having a bright blush on her face but still had that blank look; my smile grow bigger before Twilight said.

"We don't mind sharing him but we need to talk to him about this first: Twilight said me and Maud agreed but before we could discuss it any further we heard someone say.

"Why is there a hairless monkey in this Village third Hokage I asked that you throw him out immediately" a voice say in a praful tone.

/////////////

(Jackson pov)

After I heard that familiar voice I start seeing red I turn around to see the f***** in question; there he stood with a bandage wrapped around his face with a look of arrogance.

Before anyone can do anything. I ran and him and pinned him against the wall holding him up by the throat.

"So you finally show your mother f****** face" I said through gritted teeth I started to choke the life out of him before someone grabbed me by the wrist I looked over to see the third Hokage having a stern look on his face I understood and dropped the little bastard on to the ground him gasping for air.

"you're right hiruzen all in do time but first" I said but using ki restraints to restrain him to make sure he doesn't go anywhere.

"I will give you a chance, you can choice three teams to fight for you and if they win, and that's a big if than I will leave an never come back" I said shocking everyone but danzo had a smug look on his face before we went to horror.

"But if I win then" I said before getting close and saying in a dark tone: "I will have your skull as my new coffee mug" I said with a evil smile on my face.

"Everyone agreed except for hiruzen and the girls also Itachi to but I was not worried because I know I'm the strongest person in this village" I thought while we walking to the Arena.

PreviousChapters Next