• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,803 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,803

PreviousChapters Next
why the f*** is she so darn stubborn

why the f*** is she so darn stubborn

By: Jalen Elms

(Jack pov)

It was early morning in Ponyville I was in the middle of everfree and still training this time only using two Shadow clone Jutsu because I remember being in excruciating pain I went through just when I using 6 Shadow clones and getting all their information all at once and since the other three clones already practice with trunks sword in others how to use Piccolo, Vegeta, and Goku chi attacks I already knew how to use all the Jutsu now that the other one did it

I was meditating trying to master Sage Mode the same way Naruto did, though I was having a little trouble when I thought I almost had it until a ringing can from my phone I just realized yesterday I still had my phone and earphones in my pocket and not only that Equestria has phones but they also have electricity too, It was kind of suspicious cuz they live in a western style town well more like a medieval town but with modern clothes and Technology

I got out of my thoughts and looked at my phone to see Twilight calling me it must be something important if she was calling me when I told her specifically not to calling me if there something really important.

“ hello Twilight is there something you need because I’m in the middle of something right now.” I asked while sitting cross-legged on the ground in the middle of the forest, it was strange no Predators have came to me trying to get an easy meal must be they have seen how I dealt with those 20 manticores and 10 Timberwolves oh well I don’t need to worry about that right now.

“yes I need your help planning Applejack award ceremony for her for saving the town from those wild cows.” She told me over the phone, huh it must be apple bucking season then.

“ all right I’ll be over there in a couple of minutes just hang on a second” I said hanging up the phone and dismissing my clones and I was about to fly off before putting in my headphones and listening to a song on my way there.

“ so what do you need me to do” I said coming up to Twilight; she told me to help hang the banner up on townhall, it happened just like did in the show Applejack coming late to get her award Twilight trying to give a speech but getting interrupted every time and giving up.

---(four hours later)---

I went back to the everfree forest to finish my training except the only training I was doing was sage mode; “ yes finally I master Sage Mode it took me 4 hours to do but I was able to do it” I thought as I looked at myself in the River by me see that my eyes look like toads except instead of yellow they were blue, and the picmixs around my eyes were red.

I turned off Sage Mode I was about to leave until I found something strange sitting at in the middle of the forest it look like a pocket watch and except had the alchemy symbol on there; I think I Heard a Voice in inside my head.

But before I can make it out with the voice had said I had heard someone gave out a sound of frustration it was come from my right in the direction of Sweet Apple Acres, I flew over to it and saw Twilight and Applejack talking but look like they were arguing.

“ what’s going on over here I heard a loud yelling coming from over here y’all need any help with something,” I ask looking at them both before Applejack gave me an angry look before she said.

“ I don’t need y’all help I can do it all by myself so pardon me I need to get back to work” she said she was walking away but on shaky hooves.

But before she can got away from us I grabbed her by the arm and said.

“ come on Applejack don’t be stubborn you know you can’t do this by yourself let your friends help you.” I said but she ripped her arm out of my grasp and told me the same thing she told Twilight before walking off again.

" why is she so stubborn about this" Twilight ask standing next to me and i turn around and told her my best guess but I knew it was the right answer.

" it's her Pride more specifically her family Pride to not ask nobody for help except for applefamily only" I told Twilight and we both went back to the library.

////////

Everything happen like it did in Canon Rainbow nearly crashing on me while I was training and mini rabbit Stampy throughout the town and everypony getting food poisoning from Applejack Mis bake muffins even Pinkie Pie goting food poisoning.

Me and Twilight went to the Acres to tell Applejack to get some sleep; and but when we got that she was sleeping standing up I shook her awake and but when she saw us she told us triumphantly that she was able to buck all the trees by herself until Big Mac came by and told her.

" and what about those trees" he said one to another hundred rolls of trees Applejack saw it and fainted.

After Applejack awoken from her fainting she told us she was sorry for being stubborn and let us help her finish with the Harvest after that Twilight rote a friendship report to Celestia but I didn't pay attention cuz I was too busy thinking about something.

". Why do I have this feeling that something bad is about to happen in the next couple of weeks I hope it's just my nerves because if it's something else I hope I'm strong enough to deal with it" I thought to myself while looking up in the sky seeing if something there.

/////////

(Celestia pov)

I was in my office and doing paperwork before Luna came in looking distress.

" sister thou's feel the energy that is coming from space thee thinks it's the creature we met a couple of days ago" she told me but I shook my head and answer.

"No lulu this energy is more sadistic I think he's a new enemy that's coming to equus at Any moment we need to be prepared for him because if he comes and we're not able to stop him all of Equestria is doomed" I told her as we got ready for this new threat.

Author's Note:

I guess the question is the princesses and jack be able to stop it or will the world fell; find out on the next chapter

PreviousChapters Next