• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,834 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,834

PreviousChapters Next
Going back to the past the great saiyan Warrior part 2

Going back to the past the great saiyan Warrior part 2

(Jackson pov)

I flew down just in time to see the battle already started they were fighting crystal Golems and they were losing badly that is until I landed and threw my Shield cut it to clean off.

" damn it I would kill to have a sword right now" I thought before I saw something peculiar in the snowy ground in the middle of the battlefield it was a sword but not just any sword it was the Dante sword from Devil May Cry 5.

Https://images.app.goo.gl/TR1vzMx2PiDeyChi7

I walked over and picked it up it was way lighter than I thought it would be a turn it around to see a note attached to it it's read.

"Hope this will help you out in this situation I got two more gifts for you but you'll have to get them from Queen Platinum herself hope you enjoy them sign the merchant" the note said before disappearing in Into Thin Air a smile before begin swinging around to get it good feel for it.

"Alright this will do nicely" I thought before taking off my helmet and putting in my headphones and select a song for this occasion what's the song Start the play I put my helmet back on and grab my sword and ran into the fight.

////////

(Third person pov)

The Crystal ponies were going to lose before one of the golems head was cut off , everyone turned around to see the stranger in a suit of armor with shield and sword in a fighting stance.

"Let's go you damn Crystal rocks" he said rushing at them cutting one of them In half and a other one had it's head crushed with his shield, but what got them attention more was when he threw his shield and sword up in the air and did a plus sign with his fingers and called out.

"Multi Shadow clone Jutsu" he said before a hundred of shadow clones of him appeared from smoke and attack the Crystal golems.

The Crystal guards and star just stand there shock at this stranger, before a giant crystal golem appeared he's almost as tall as the castle they were worried about the stranger but then all the clones disappear only leaving two of them and original.

Before they started together some strange energy into the originals hand is almost the size of a baseball before it grew to the size of a boulder, they grabbed him and threw him it to the air well he yelled out.

"Planetary Rasengan" he yelled out as the attack connected to the golem face disintegrated it, everyone was shocked that this one being was able to take on an entire Army of Crystal Golems by himself.

"Alright I think that's all of them" Jackson said walking to star and saying; "we better go meet the queen so that we can be more prepared" he said star agreed and the rest of the crystal guards went back to the Crystal Empire.

///////////

(Twilight pov)

Doing the crystal Fair me and Spike found where the real crystal heart was, we were on our way up there but we came across a blockage, the door closed shut with a giant crystal in the top center of ot, I blast some dark magic to it and open the door and everything went black.

As soon as I woke to Ponyville was destroyed and I saw the girls and the princesses laying on the floor dead, I heard fighting in the distance and I ran over to see Spike fighting someone I thought he would never be able to defeat Jackson.

"why did you do it Jackson why did you kill them" Spike said trying to throw a punch but was caught by the throat and lifted into the air; than Jackson said with a dark smirk " because spike everyone here is weaklings and that I can do what I wanted I was just tied down to you guys but now that Discord I Set Me Free from thst now I can do what I want" Jackson said before snapping spikes neck and throw him down to the ground his body lifeless.

Then he saw me he was about to do the same thing he did to spank before I woke up in the hallway to the door still closed Sky told me it was all just a nightmare haunted by the black stone that King Sombra place to make the face their worst fears.

Once we were able to get pass it, we found the Crystal heart but it was booby-trapped as Sombra was able to get in I gave Spike the Crystal and told him to go get it to Cadence he nodded before flying out to give it to her.

" I just hope you'll be able to make it in time Spike" I thought wait for anything to happen.

/////////

(Jackson pov)

Me and Star Swirl and Queen Platinum we're walking down the halls of her cancel you already got appointed and I told her about someone leaving something for me.

She said she might know what that item is we went down to the armormmet where we found a box decorated and some jewels what's it was open it saw to my surprise two more items that I never thought I be able to see.

The first item was Dante guns ebony and Ivory.
Https://images.app.goo.gl/7nj4p1ZDYFfzsmXm6

While the second item was of Sun Wukong the monkey staff
Https://images.app.goo.gl/cpwS3iDreMyj2LPB9

I took the items and trap them all to my person before I left Queen Platinum said she has a three gift for me, she turned around to a glass Chase and show me the monkey king dragon armor
Https://images.app.goo.gl/Wi9Ratr3BDenVNqa9

But before I could ask how she has this we heard a explosion; I turned to star and Platinum and said "go find the kids I will see were the explosion came from" I said they agreed and we went our ways.

"I just hope they are ok" I thought before flying to the explosion.

PreviousChapters Next