• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,868 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,868

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting the Princesses of the Sun and Moon Legendary Super Saiyan vs Princess Luna of the Moon

Chapter 2 Meeting the Princesses of the Sun and Moon Legendary Super Saiyan vs Princess Luna of the Moon

By: Jalen Elms

(Jack pov)

I was still worried about what will happen when I meet Princess Celestia and Luna I was too busy in my thoughts to realize that we already made out of the everfree forest; I didn’t notice until someone tapped me on my shoulders I look around to see who it was and it was Twilight who tapped me on my shoulder.

“ are you okay we’re about to head into Ponyville “ she said to me as in fact we were about to enter the town as soon as I step foot into the town and everypony saw me some of them ran into their house while others Stood Still In Fear.

“ what am I that ugly” I asked in a joking manner trying to lighten the mood but it seem l only made it worse because the ones who stood still in fear scream and some of them fainted While others ran into their houses.

“OH dear better get inside darling before the royal guard comes by the see what's all the commotion about." Rarity said as the others agree. I did as well so we moved quickly until we got in front of the door of the Golden Oaks Library.

Twilight was about to open the door until I can sense a very powerful Energy building up in a single point somewhere inside the building more specifically the front door so as soon as the blast went off I jumped back did a backflip and landed on the ground before the beam hit me.

Everyone was shocked that a blue beam almost hit Twilight and myself lucky for her she was able to Dodge out of the way as well as I did; we looked back to see Princess Luna standing in the doorway her horn still smoking from the blue beam she shot at me and Twilight.

“ I guess this is how you greet new ponies that come in to your lands huh princesses” I said get in a fighting stance more similar to Vegeta’s fighting stance.

" thou dare to try and attack our Little Ponies and try to get away with it" Luna said in the Royal Canterlot voice almost making my ears ring from the volume of her voice

" Jesus lady turn down the volume you going to blow someone's eardrums off with that noise" I said in a annoyed tone she look at me angry and was about to attack me until her sister came to intervene.

" luna we're not supposed to fight him we are here to see if he's a threat or not please lower your guard as well as you creature." Celestia asked me in a civilized manner I lower my guard right after luna lower her.

" my name is Princess Celestia of the sun this is my sister Princess Luna of the Moon and you are." She asked me in a polite tone.

" my name is Jackson Keon Williams but most people call me Jack as for your sister she jump to conclusions before even asking any questions seems like she doesn't know when to fight and when to ask questions when needed." I said in a very sarcastic tone everyone looked at me like I was crazy to talk to the princesse like that but I didn't care.

"Thou dare talk to our sister like that thee will pay for thou actions" she said flying towards me and throwing a punch and knocking me back a few feet.

I Wiped the blood of my mouth and smile and got back into Vegeta stance and powering up chi and I also activated my Sharingan just so I can have the speed advantage.

" come on moon butt I want to see what you got you better not disappoint me like those 20 manticores and 10 Timberwolves I fought this morning because if you do I will not hold back." I said in a very cocky tone while I transform into Super Saiyan just in case she is too strong for me but don't know how powerful Alicorns can be but pretty sure they're stronger than my base form.

---( third person pov)---

Jack and Princess Luna both stared at each other intensely until they both move at blinding speed until both their fist connected creating a Shockwave, they start throwing more punches and kicks create a bigger Shockwave and a crater underneath them until Jackson through an uppercut that send Princess Luna flying through the air he caught up with her to throw an axe kick but she threw a right hook into his stomach making him lose breath giving her enough time to throw another one at his cheek making him fall to the ground.

"Thou seems to be all talk and no bite as they say" she said in a cocky tone that made Jackson more angrier then he looked.

He started to power up before his hair got spiker and blue Lightning was coming off his body for those who didn't know Jackson just went Super Saiyan 2 more stronger than Super Saiyan.

He grunted before saying: " it seems like I still can't control Super Saiyan 2 I can only hold it for at least an hour but that should be enough to kick your Mooney ass." He said get into Goku's fighting stance before he instantly appearing right in front of Princess Luna and threw a volley of punches and kicks that nearly knocked her out cold she's able to put up a defense spell before one of these punch is nearly knocked her out cold in the stomach.

" better hope your defense spell can hold up to this" he said before cupping his hands yet and saying some weird chant.

"Kamehameha wave" he said before a blue beam came out of his hands and engulfs princess Luna ones the beam die down they saw that Luna falling to the ground face-first.

What's the Smoke Clears they saw Princess Luna laying inside a crater knocked out unconscious they were in both shock and awe because Not only was he able to fight with her head on but he was also able to knock her out.

" I did tell her that I was not holding back if she didn't fight me seriously enough I guess it was not that strong though." He said powering down his power and his hair went back to normal.

----( Celestia pov)----

I was shocked to see Not only was he able to beat Luna But also had amazing power I was worried that she might be hurt and we might be in danger until he looked to me and said.

" we better get your sister inside so she can lay down after the ass whooping I gave her so I can answer you and the Girls and your sisters questions." He said in a relaxed tone like nothing has happened for the last five minutes

I was about to say something until Twilight yelled at him saying.

" why would you fight Princess Luna for."she said pulling down his collar so that he could look right into her face.

He Got out of her vice like grip and said. " look she started but I finished just be happy I didn't go Super Saiyan 3 and I could have killed her in one Fell Swoop."

He said in a very angry tone not only scaring me but the others seeing that Not only was he able to beat her but if he went further than that he could almost killed her.

" what in tarnation would you go around saying something like that". Applejack said to him while looking at him skeptically.

" because what I said is true I have three form plus one that is hard to control if I were to go into it I would not only destroy the town but the entire world as well." He said in a very serious tone now i even more worried about what his intentions were.

---(jack pov)---

Once we got Princess Luna into the library and I set her down on the couch me the girls and princess Celestia sit in a circle and i was about to answer their questions.

" so before I answer your question there are some things I will not answer cuz the a private so do not expect an answer is that understood." I told the girls in the princess and they all noted the first one to answered a question was unexpectedly Twilight

" what type of species are you" she asked me they all look interested even Princess Celestia was also interested by the look on her face.

" first question my species is called humans more scientific term homo sapien but now that I got to Equestria I am known as a Saiyan a Warrior Race that fight throughout the Galaxy looking for bigger challenges and conquering planets.

" so you're here to conquer our planet." Celestia said getting ready for my reply but I ease her worries after she heard my reply.

" no just because I look like a saiyan doesn't mean I need to act like one I still have my Humanity so does any one else have any other questions." I asked seeing Rainbow dash hand shot up into the air.

" how fast can you fly." She asked I was expecting that kind of question to come from her.

" well ms Dash if I was able to control my flying I probably go at Mark two maybe three if I push myself." I said in a very cocky tone looking at her reaction it was priceless her mouth was wide open and her eyes with the size of dinner plates and so did everyone else including Princess Celestia she was shock that was able to go that fast.

" there's no way you're that fast I'm the fastest flyer in all of Equestria." She said to me I just looked at her and start to laugh.

"Don't worry Dashie I'm not going to take your spot as the fastest flyer, but just remember there's always someone faster than you but you can train to be able to be faster than them though." I said to her she got a look of realization that she's going to have to train harder in order to catch up to me.

"Next question please". I said and saw Pinkie Pie's hand going into the air as well.

" what's your favorite type of party and what's your favorite type of cupcake and cake." She asked me in a very happy tone.

" well my favorite type of cupcake and cake is chocolate and vanilla and I never been to a party before but I don't mind if you're throwing me a party though can you wait till after I spend at least two days or more here in this town." I told her.

Her face went from horror to happiness when I told her she could plan me a welcome to Ponyville party.

"Ok anyone else " i said and Rarity hand went up to ask me a question.

" where did you get those wonderful clothes darling." She said flipping her hair I saw that Spike was staring at her with hearts in his eyes and i just shook my head.

" well Miss Rarity I actually order these off the internet site and couldn't remember where I got them from though I got to agree with you I do look good." Making her laughing and making spike to shoot a glare at me I just looked at him and wink before whispering to him.

" don't worry she's not my type but I will help you get her to like you don't worry about it but for right now worried about being a kid." I told him he looked at me with happiness before nodding and went back to siting next to Twilight.

" how strong is y'all because from fighting with here Princess Luna you must be Mighty strong." Applejack ask me in Southern drawl.

" well Applejack to tell you the truth I don't know either I might be strong enough to lift a mountain or strong enough to throw a boulder half Crosstown until I can find out aftet I finished my training but until then I can only tell you that probably strong enough to beat princess luna."I told her and she whistled at the statement I told her.

This went on for hours answering their questions about everything but some questions were private so I didn't answer them then the other princess woke up and I answered some of her questions too it was like this until it was night time and the princesses had to leave so I was invited to stay at Twilight's place I said yes and everybody else went home so did the princesses, she showed me to my room and I got on the bed and I thought to myself.

" man it was a crazy day today I had to answer a lot of question I got in a fight with a princess, but something was off princess Celestia was way too quiet during the whole conversation she must be thinking about something I'll figure it out tomorrow. I thought to myself as I fell asleep

-----(Celestia pov)-----

On the way back to Canterlot I kept thinking about what he said this morning and how strong he was; how he was able to be 20 manticores and 10 Timberwolves and beat my sister within 5 minutes.

" what do you think of Jackson do you think he's hiding something from us." I ask turning around to see her still rubbing her sore Cheek from the punch that Jackson gave her during their fight.

"Yes thee thinks he is hiding something from thou do you want me to visit his dream to see." Luna asked me but I shook my head and replied.

" no we need to gain his trust before asking him those questions until then we just have to trust that the new element Bearers will be able to handle him until then we keep our eyes open and our guard up."

I told her as we head back to Canterlot I just hope that I was not wrong about this because if I am I might have put not only the new element bearers in danger but the entire planet of Equus as well.

Author's Note:

Their another chapter down I did promise that I have him meet the princesses though I didn't have anything for the fight with him and Princess Luna hope you enjoy the next chapter.

PreviousChapters Next