• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,803 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,803

PreviousChapters Next
Asking Twilight out on a date and best night ever at the gala

Asking Twilight out on a date and best night ever at the gala

(Jack pov)

Jackson and Twilight were in the Library sitting on the couch, Twilight was wondering what they needed to talk about while Jackson was thinking on how to ask her out.

But then i remember what Sasuke told him before leaving to be straight forward with her, so that what he plans to do.

"Um Twilight the gala is tomorrow and I was wondering if you like to go with me" I asked she looked at me with confused then said.

"I thought we were going together" she says while looking at me with surprise and confused about my question.

"No what I mean is going with me as a date" I told her; it took her a little while before she realizing what I was getting at and blush and looked away from me; " I see that's okay you don't have to answer me I get it" I said getting up off the couch and was about to leave.

"Wait" Twilight call out I looked at her then she got off the couch and walked over to me and said.

"I would like that very much for us to go on a date to the grand galloping gala tomorrow night" she says while blush and smiling at me; I was the happiest person in the universe.

"Okay I will meet you at Rarity places at 9:00 PM tomorrow night" I said trying not to do a little dance in front of her, she nodded her head and she said she was going to bed early night and I agreed and we went to bed but I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face.

///////

(Twilight pov)

I was pacing around my room about what I just agreed to with Jackson,"I mean he is handsome and strong to an-" I stop that train of thought before it went somewhere I could not be able to stop thinking about all night.

"I need to talk to somepony who could help me with this issue" I said as I thought of one pony who could help me; I teleported to Rarity she was in the middle of getting ready for bed.

"Twilight darling what are you doing here" Rarity says while leading me into her kitchen and made some tea.

"So Twilight what do you need to talk about" she asked I told her everything that happened the last few moments earlier, than she squealed in excitement.

"So darling you finally found your special somepony and it with Jackson too" Rarity said as she fangirls about but than I interrupt her to tell her something that shocked her.

"Yeah about that I never been on a date before that's why I came here to ask you for help" I told Rarity an than I immediately regretted that's Rarity pulled me into her room and I suffered five hours of her tell me what I can do to him.

/////////
(The night of the gala Jack pov)

Once me and the girls an spike made to the gala and everything went as you did and Cannon up to the point Fluttershy bursting through the door and scream out loud saying "YOU WILL LOVE ME" she cried out once we made it out the castle and went to donut Joe's.

Celesta came into the Donuts shop and told me and the girls that it was the best grand galloping gala ever that she planned this all along I already knew this was going to happen.

After that me and Twilight went on our date and I got to say best night ever.

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter was short next one will be longer.

PreviousChapters Next