• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,803 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,803

PreviousChapters Next
Meeting the Third hokage and become hokage, an meeting Pinkie pie family three part

Meeting the Third hokage and become hokage, an meeting Pinkie pie family part three

(Jackson pov)

We made it to the Arena and everyone was there, also the three teams that danzo chose to fight for him; it was team seven, team guy, and team eight.

"So this is your Choice then, I'll take on the children before the sensei's they can be a good warm-up" I said I take off my cloak and gave it to Twilight.

They head up to were hiruzen and the others were and hiruzen started to say "the match will end when either contestant is unable to fight or is knocked out unconscious, first team will be team guy" hiruzen said as team guy was right in front of me.

"Alright let's get this started" I said before getting into a fighting stance.

///////////

(Third person pov)

Jackson got into his fighting stance as well as team guy they were told not to hold back this person they are facing is strong; so Lee was the first to attack without the weights on.

He went in for a kick but Jackson dodged out of the way before getting ready for an attack but had to dodged again because of some swords were flying toward him.

" it seems I don't need to go easy on you guys so let's go started" Jackson said before starting to power up.

His muscles grew out in the ground beneath on start to shake and everyone started to notice and was pretty worried when he was trying to do before he yelled out.

AAAAHHHHHHHH

He burst into a golden aura his hair was spiky and golden he had a serious look on his face, before saying to the three children.

" I ain't going to go soft on you three I'm going to teach you a lesson on true power and strength including you neji" Jackson said while giving him a cold glare which sent a shiver down his spine.

Jackson throughout his hand sending a burst of air towards them lee and Neji was able to get out of the way but not tenten. She was knocked unconscious.

Then Jackson appeared right in front of Neji he asked him a question they got him and the head of the hyuga clan attention; " so let me ask you a question do you still think Destiny is written in stone cuz if so that means your destiny is being beaten by someone stronger than you but you will always be underneath there heel or are you going to fight back until the last breath you have to prove that is not written in stone" Jackson said while dodging Neji attacks on trying to shutdown his chakra points.

" yes Destiny is unavoidable and I will prove it by beat you with pure talent and skill" neji said before one of his hands was caught and it was squeezed too hard to make him fall to his knees.

" so you believe that Hinata is Destin to be weak to never gets strong enough to overcome her weaknesses" Jackson said while his eyes were covered by a dark shadow, when Neji said yes he made the wrong decision.

Jackson threw him Midway into the air before throwing a right hook into his stomach making him cough a little bit of blood before a kick to the Head sented him towards the wall knock him out unconscious.

Then it was only lee who was in shock about his teammates being beaten he then got into a crouching position trying to open the eight Gates; Jackson just stood there waiting to get through.

Once he is at the fifth gate he rushed at Jackson Who simply dogs out of the way this had them for a little while Jackson dodging his punches and kicks before he got bored and caught one of them.

" you have skill but you only uses your attacks and the gates you can train to be able to do more and if you say you can't use your chakra it's because something is blocking it just like something is blocking might guy chakra" Jackson said before delivery a chop to his neck knocking him out.

Everyone was in shock until the next team came out it was Team 8, and then they got ready but then checking power down and you stood there with his eyes closed before opening them showing his Sage Mode.

Then kiba and akamaru did the same thing as lee did attacking first try to impress Hinata, try to use his whole Beast tornado thing; but Jack just jumped up into the air it came straight back down onto his back hard crack in the ground beneath them.

Kiba and akamaru we're on the ground unconscious then shino try to use his bugs to subdue Jackson but a burst of wind sent the bugs away and he rushed at him then delivering a chop to his neck knocking him out the only person was left was Hinata.

"Do you want to give up it's okay if you do" Jackson said but Hinata just activated her Byakugan and get into a fighting stance Jackson just signed before into his own fighting stance.

Hinata was the first one to strike cause Jackson to dodge to the left and delivering a open Palm strike to her abdomen make touch her stomach in pain but she stood stood up to try and fight Jackson.

Jackson just signed again before disappearing reappearing behind her chopping her in the neck knocking her out.

The next team to step in was team seven with Sakura and Sasuke in a defensive position, while naruto had a look of Rage on his face, Jackson than notices his eyes were red.

"So it seemed the nine-tailed chakra has started to enter his body" Jackson through before naruto ran at him turning to hit him, but Jackson just dodged out of the way and deliver a kick to his chest sending him back to his teammates.

" alright that's it I'm done playing games I'm starting to get bored send down the sensei's as well cuz I'm going to use the danzo skull as my personal paperweight" Jackson asked before turning super saiyan three while activating his Sharingan.

PreviousChapters Next