• Published 18th Feb 2021
  • 3,830 Views, 93 Comments

The legendary Saiyan - Jayelms43



My name is Jackson keon William and I'm the the legendary saiyan

  • ...
62
 93
 3,830

PreviousChapters Next
Vegeta and Sasuke vs Jackson, how to ask a girl out!

Vegeta and Sasuke vs Jackson, and how to ask a girl out!

(Third person pov)

Once they were in the middle of the forest Jackson tells princess Celestia to put up a shield just in case they won't get hurt, so Celestia did and once she did Vegeta and Sasuke got in to position so did jackson.

"So Vegeta how do you want to do this warm up first or go all out" Jackson asked while getting ready for the fight.

"No warm up let's get straight to the point, I want to see how strong you are now kid" Vegeta said powering up to super saiyan and Sasuke activate his internal Mangekyou Sharingan and his Rinnegan.

"Oh god they are not kidding around I'm going to need to get serious" he said powering up to super saiyan.

"SHADOW CLONE JUTSU " jackson said creating a clone of himself and his clone activate his mangekyou Sharingan.

"Alright let's get started the fight between Jackson an Vegeta and Sasuke will begin the match will end when the fighter is unable to continue to fight" naruto said as he got ready to start the match.

"3, 2, 1 Begin" naruto says as the four fighters flew at each other.

(Jackson clone and Vegeta pov)

"So let's see if you are strong than the kid" Vegeta said getting into his fight stance.

"Don't worry you will be surprise on how strong I am" the clone says doing some hand sign an call out

"Wood style: Deep Forest emergence" the clone said slamming his hands to the ground; making a whole new forest from the ground.

Vegeta was shock but he soon got back in to the fight an flew above the forest and looking for the clone but he won't be looking for long; before hearing the clone call out.

"Fire style: fire ball Jutsu" it said before a multiple fire balls came straight at him he dodged and threw a Ki blast at the clone.

The clone dodged and flew at Vegeta, and they started to fight in the air, Shockwave went thoughout the world even the main six and the princesses felt the pressure coming from the fighting.

"So Vegeta do you want to know why I'm fighting you instead of Sasuke" the clone said while him and Vegeta were in a dead lock.

'Why should I be concerned about that " Vegeta says while trying to over power the clone.

"Because Sasuke is immune to genjutsu but you and Goku aren't" it said before doing a genjutsu on Vegeta making him believe he is beating the clone, but he is laying on the ground unconscious.

"Let's hope you stay like that for a while so I can help out the real Jackson with defeating Sasuke" the clone said while flying to the other fight.

With the others they were talking to goku and naruto about their lives and when they saw what the clone did naruto was surprise and goku was confused.

"How can Vegeta lose just by being stared at" goku ask while looking at the Clone leaving from the fight in had won, Naruto spoke up and told everyone.

"That's because the clone use a form of genjutsu to hit Vegeta with to make him think that he's winning the fight with the clone, but in fact he lost is currently unconscious while trapped in the genjutsu" he said while everyone was shocked that him and his clone was able to do that.

(The real Jackson and Sasuke pov)

While naruto went to full detail about genjutsu the real Jackson and Sasuke we're having their fight even though Sasuke wasn't as strong as Vegeta, but he was much better at genjutsu and taijutsu as well as his initial Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan to which Jackson was having trouble with until he got an idea.

Jackson create another clone and sent it to go gather nature energy, once he did that he did some hand sign and said.

"Water style: Twin dragon water Jutsu" he said before two dragon maked of water were sent speeding towards Sasuke; he used one of his Rinnegan special abilities switch places with him the dragon went towards Jackson an he was sent flying to the ground.

" it seems you learned A lot after our last fight but it also seems you are not using your Sharingan or mangekyo Sharingan why is that." Sasuke asked while walking towards him.

"Because I was waiting for this" he said opening his eyes showing he was in Sage Mode while activating his Sharingan.

Also hIs clone appear in Super Saiyan 3, " let's finish this fight I been wanting to try this out for a long while" he said while he summoned another clone in the other cupped his hands together and start to charge up an attack

"KA-MA-HA-MA-HHHHHHHHH" the clone said before thrusting his hand out in a massive blast went towards Sasuke he jumped out of the way before realizing it was a diversion.

But it was already too late the real Jackson was in the air behind him before yelling out.

" odama Rasengan" he said before a massive ball of chakra was thrown at Sasuke, and he hit the ground hard.

Once the Smoke Clears The crowd saw that he was laying in a Creer unconscious, both Goku and Naruto were surprised that he was able to beat them.

Once naruto declared Jackson the winner of the match the girls and spike were excited that he won.

Goku gave Sasuke a senzu Bean and than sasuke broke Vegeta out of the genjutsu and Vegeta was angry that he was tricked like that but got over it.

He congratulated him on his victory Goku Naruto and Vegeta and sasuke was about to leave before he stopped them and asked.

"Goku, Vegeta you guys are married right and naruto an sasuke you guys are dating Hinata and saukra right" he asked all four of them nodded so he continued.

"So I was wondering how do you ask a girl out on a date" he says while looking embarrassed about asking he master's something like this.

Vegeta and Sasuke looked at him for a second before they say at the same time; "you like the purple girl don't you" they said Jackson just blush than looked away.

"So me and Vegeta were right then, okay than if you like her that much than just come right out and tell her that you love her it's better to be straight forward with her than you just acting like a idiotn like Goku and Naruto" Sasuke says while Vegeta agrees.

"Hey" goku and naruto said looking angry at them, they said their goodbyes and went back to their worlds.

"So what did you asked them" Twilight said coming up behind Jackson surprised him for a moment before looking at her an asking.

"Can you meet me at the Library this evening " Jackson asked Twilight, she looked confused before nodding; and walking off back to the girls and princesses.

"I hope you are right about this Sasuke because I'm putting my faith in your advice" he thought while walking with the main six and princesses back to Ponyville.

Author's Note:

Hope you like this chapter like and comment hope to see you in the next chapter.

PreviousChapters Next