• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 411

Turf Wars: Pilot

3 days after the prison break.

Off the coast of Canterlot, about a mile off the shore; a yacht was anchored down and was floating in the water. On board this ship, was a group of former inmates of Rykers; plotting on how they’re going to get back at the city for locking them away like animals.

However, these convicts, aren’t the best at getting along.

“Come on, come on.” Juggernaut said as his arm tried to for his opponent’s the table. His opponent was sinking his claws in the table with his other hand.

The opponent said, “Come on, oooooh!” he howled.

Man-Wolf was drooling on the table, the disgusting sight was distracting Juggernaut; until the brute used all his strength and pushed the were-wolf’s hand to the wood.

“Ow!” the wolf growled.

Juggernaut chuckles and replies, “Ha, I win, again. You owe two-hundred bucks.” The brute begins to walk away, but the were-wolf is angry.

Without a warning, Man-Wolf pounces at Juggernaut, they both fall to the ground and begin wrestling. The human wrecking ball picks the wolf up by his chest fur and slams him against the wall; Man-Wolf had made him mad now.

Juggernaut states, “Don’t start a fight you can’t finish.” The brute then starts pounding the wolf-man’s face with his fist. After each punch, he would reply to the pain with…

“Ow.”

Another punch.

“Ow.”

Another punch

“Ow.”

And another punch.

The final blow sent Man-Wolf to the floor; this time, the wolf stayed down.

“When you boys are quite finished, I want to talk to your boss.”

The voice heard by them both made them turn their attention to the entrance of the cabin; standing in the door frame was a woman, the same woman who stowed away on the boat the night of the prison break. Juggernaut seemed intrigued by this woman, he approached her without hesitation.

“What’s a nice girl like you doing on a boat like this?”

Before the brute got any closer, a blade unhinged from one of woman’s bracelets. “Careful, the Talon has sharp claws.” She states.

Meanwhile, the man in charge was standing on the deck; admiring a souvenir they collected from the prison during their escape. Filthy Rich placed his hand on the glass of the container that imprisoned Morbius the Vampire.

“Boss, there’s someone here to see you.” Juggernaut shouted.

Filthy Rich was about to walk below the deck, but he turned back to the bat-creature on final time. “Don’t worry, doctor; there’s still hope for you.” Once he’d paid his respects the creature in poor condition, he needed to explain his plan for Canterlot City; and find out who this mystery guest was.

As the crime-lord entered the cabin, he was muttering, “How would someone even find us out h…?”

He halted his words when he saw the woman sitting at the table; in calm words, Filthy Rich said, “My dear Octavia, good to see you again.”

“Likewise, ‘Rich.”

He sat down at the table; sitting across from her, he asked, “Now if you don’t mind; could you tell me why I shouldn’t have Juggernaut throw you into the see, or let Man-Wolf have an early dinner.”

Talon lifted her feet onto the table and leaned back against the chair, “Because I need some work, and you seem like the person to go to when petty thieves need a bit of business.”

Filthy Rich thought about it, he could use someone of her talents for what he has planned; so he replied, “Alright. I might have a job for you.”

The whole group moved over towards a whiteboard that ‘Rich had been writing on; Juggernaut asked, “What are ya planning, Mr Rich.”

The crime-lord explained his plan, “When I was put away, the other crime-lord thought it would be a good idea to move onto my turf; well now I’m going to take it back, and their turf along with it.”

“But all the lords have banded together against you; how many are there again.” Man-Wolf asked.

Filthy Rich pointed to each picture and named each crime-lord, “Silvermane; Silver Sable’s crime-lord father. A quite new one, calls himself Iceberg; the energy from that octopus guy’s machine messed with him, now he needs to stay in the cold to survive. And finally, the Owl; he was also messed up because of the octopus’s machine, this one can fly.”

Talon giggles and says, “So these are the guys that took over your turf; shouldn’t be too hard to get it back.”

‘Rich continues, “The first thing we need is some dirt on these new crime-bosses; that will be on their drives.”

“Come again?” Juggernaut asked. Filthy Rich face-palmed at the brutes idiotic question.

“The drives. It sores all the crime, jobs and ‘not so legal’ business deals they’ve done. Once we have them in our grasp; the lords will bow before us.” ‘Rich then turned and looked at Talon. “And I know just who can get them for us.”