• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 411

The Mysterious Heist: Molten Steal

At the HQ of our great heroes, the girls and Adam were discussing the situation. Adam was still thinking about what he wanted to ask Fluttershy this morning.

“Okay, as far as we know; fourteen super-villains escaped Rykers last night. And now, they’re loose in the city and no one knows where they’re hiding.” Rainbow Dash explained. “Does anyone have any kind of plan?”

The other girls were mumbling to each other, Pinkie Pie then noticed they were down a member; she asked, “Wait a minute, where’s Sunset?”

Everyone looked around the room to try and find her; Twilight then told the explanation, “Sunset’s taking some time off, she apparently met someone and is spending time with them.”

Applejack then asked, “Who’s the guy?”

Twilight replied, “I think she said his name was, ‘Spikey’.”

Those words caught the attention of both Spike and Adam; Spike thought the name sounded like his, Adam had heard that name somewhere before. The hero muttered, “Spikey? No it couldn’t be, he’s back on Earth 1, and he’s a…”

“Anyway, can we please focus on the escaped bad guys?” Rainbow Dash stated. “How are we gonna find these guys?”

Rarity was looking at the list of the prisoners that escaped, she saw one name she was hoping wouldn’t be on there; she mumbled, “Ragamuffin, of all the inmates.” Rarity remembers the first encounter she had that guy, wasn’t one of her best memories.


Rarity could process this, "You stole all this treasure?" she asked.

"For you, my dear."

"Why?"

"To impress you, you would go for someone who works in a boiler room. I love you Rarity."

She gasped at his last statement; then replied, "I'm sorry Ragamuffin. But I can't love a thief."

These words made Raggamuffin mad. "Do you know how much I sacrificed for you?!" he cried. Rarity was a little scared of him, his hands caught fire again, as did the rest of his body.

"No one rejects my feelings, I'm Molten Man!"


The moment she remembered that name, she snapped out of it; the last thing she wanted was another encounter with that maniac.

Rarity stepped forward and said, “Maybe getting away from this is a good idea, we all have some kind of connection to one of these creeps.” The fashion girl showed them the list of names, “Fluttershy, it says here, Morbius’ stasis container was taken; with him still in it.”

Adam suggested, “I don’t think we have to worry about him coming after Fluttershy; he’s a giant bat now. The love struck vampire won’t be coming after her anymore.” Adam then sat down next his girlfriend and stroked her shoulder. “At least not while I’m here to protect her.”

Fluttershy sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, the team still needed to come up with a plan.

“Mind if I pitch an idea?” a familiar voice asked.

The team turned to the door and saw Soarin entering the room; Rainbow Dash ran over to hug her boyfriend. Last month, the two of them went out with each other, an Soarin confessed feelings for Rainbow; just a few days ago, they became an official couple.

Dashy asked, “Babe, what’re you doing here?”

“I’m a superhero to.” He replied, he then said, “I also stopped by because I heard about the break out. I want to do my part to help.”

Adam stepped forward and shook hands with his fellow hero, “All hands on deck, I say.”

The team came together to form they’re plan, but what they didn’t know; evil was already on its way to the city.


That night, two police officers wandered down the street, they had been called to a scene where someone had reported something.

“Why are we even here, fires are for firemen, not cops?” one of the officers asked.

The other replied, “We had to investigate, the witness said the fire, had a face.”

They walked down an alley an which led to the town square, there was no sign of any people, and no sign of any fire. The complaining cop was waiting for the right moment to say ‘I told you so’; but something else caught the other officer’s attention.

Both cops turned to see a cloud of green smoke fall to the ground; hit the ground with a bit of a bump. When the smoke cleared, Trixie was revealed to be standing in the middle of the green mist; the cops pulled out their guns and aimed them at the criminal.

One cop even said, “Trixie Lulamoon, you’re under arrest for escaping the super-max prison and your sentence will now be extended by another five years.”

Suddenly, an explosion was heard from behind them; they turned to see a monster entirely out of lava and metal. The creature picked up chunks of the concrete and was ready to throw them at the nearby buildings.

The cops heard Trixie state, “You boys should stay out of this.” They turned to her, only to be blasted by her green energy; knocking them both unconscious.

With the cops out of the way, Molten Man reverted to his human form; right next to them was the second bank of Canterlot, inside was their prize. Also, the men that Tombstone had provided for the heist came out from their hiding places; they followed their boss to the bank.

Ragamuffin generated a lava ball in his palm, he threw it at the door; the wood began melting away like wet paper. Mysterio and Molten Man wandered through the hole, the bank was closed; but the two noticed three security guards running towards the entrance.

“Don’t move, super-villains!” the head officer shouted. “Stand still or we will taser you.” The three guards were aiming their guard weapons at the two intruders.

Molten Man was about to melt these guys into puddles of flesh, but Mysterio had a less, ‘messy’ approach to the problem. Trixie held out her hands and released a strange green mist; the guards stepped back, out of fear of what this stuff was.

One guard actually got closer to the green smoke, he was investigating it. When he breathed it in, his eyes turned green.

The guard looked at his colleagues behind him, he then aimed his taser at the two men. “Stand down, villains. I’m armed.” The gas was illusion mist; making the infected guard think his friends are the intruders.

One of the other guards tried to help his colleague, but the infected guard was too scared; when the head guard got to close, the scared one blasted him with a charge from the taser, knocking him out. He fired another charge at the other guard; both guards were incapacitated.

The mist was beginning to where off, the guard could now see what his had done to the others; he turned to the two villains to try and stop them, but Ragamuffin was quicker. Molten Man delivered a punch to the guards face, knocking him out; Mysterio was already walking over to the vault. Her men swept the place, for more guards.

“Now, to get our diamond.” She turned to her assistant and gave him a simple order. “Ragamuffin, be a good boy and melt through the vault.”

No argument from him, he generated another fire ball and threw it at the vault door; unfortunately, the vault door was pretty tough. It was going to be a while before Molten Man’s lava could melt through the vault door.

Also, what they hadn’t anticipated, was the alarm going off once the vault door was attacked. Trixie said, “No, that alarm means Spiderman will be coming to stop us.” The alarm would alert the police, and the police would alert the wall crawler; they needed a plan.

Mysterio turned to her men and ordered, “Get to the streets, and make sure no Spiderman gets to this bank.”

The crooked armed themselves and ran out to the streets of Canterlot, they were on guard duty while the villains broke into the vault.


At the HQ, the gang had received the alarm from the bank, Twilight pulled the situation onto the big screen; the traffic cameras were showing the streets filled with Tombstone’s gang members.

Twilight turned to the team and said, “It’s time to go to work.”

“Me and Adam can handle this.” Soarin said. Adam confirmed his words, then they both ran to the other room to change.

Before the two heroes left, they both hugged and kissed their girlfriends; Adam muttered, “I’ll be back; I love you, my beloved treasure.”

She replied, “And I love you, be careful.”

Rainbow Dash kissed Soarin on the lips before putting his helmet on for him, “Go get ’em, babe.” Soarin smiled and flew into the air, Adam shot a web-line onto his leg and hitched a ride.


Spiderman and Nova stood on a roof top, they looked down at the streets, it had at seven men patrolling it. Adam already contacted the police station; told them not to do anything until they’ve dealt with the villains.

Soarin turned to his partner and asked, “So, Spidey; what’s the plan?”

Adam used the lenses in his mask to scan the crooks, they were all armed with new high-tech blasters; except for the one on the end. Spidey said, “That guy at the end of the street, he has a computer. If we can get to that computer, we can use it to shut down the weapons.”

Nova knew how they could shut down the guns, using his power, he generated and EMP blast; “I’ll throw this at the computer, you just need to get rid of the guard.”

Spiderman crawled along the wall towards the criminal next to the computer, he needed to take this guy down without anyone seeing him; luckily, he saw the junction box that powered the street lamps. Adam fired a taser web at the box, the light went out.

Adam then snuck up behind the crook next to the computer, he tapped him on the shoulder to make him turn around; Spiderman shot web in his face then threw him up to the roof. Spidey leaped up after him, then tied him up in webs; Nova then took the chance to zap the computer.

The criminals were confused about the power outage; but when the lights came back on, they got more of a shock. Nova and Spiderman were standing before the gang, they tried to fire their weapons, but nothing happened; the super-heroes decided to do what they did best.

The heroes took three guys each.

Spiderman jumped at one of the crooks and tackled him to the ground; with one punch to the face, he was down. As for the other two, Adam swung his leg and tripped them up; Spidey picked on of them up again and threw him on top of the other. Spiderman then used his webs to keep them down.

Nova flew in the air slightly, so the crooks couldn’t get him; he generated another plasma ball and blasted the bad guys into the wall, knocking them out cold.

“Not bad, for a rookie.” Adam stated.

Soarin replied, “Rookie? Who you calling rookie? If I remember correctly, I was the one that saved you the first time we fought Molten Man.”

“Details, shmetails.” Spidey joked. “Let’s just stop the bank robbers.”

The two of them ran down the road and made their way to the bank.


Molten Man had finally done it, his lava had melted through the vault door; Mysterio walked through the hole and found what she was looking for.

“We’ve found it, Ragamuffin.” She walks out of the vault, with a giant diamond in her hands. “We found the Goliath Diamond.” She held the treasure up in the air, one item down.

“Put it back, Trixie.”

The two villains turned to the entrance and saw Spiderman, he was standing with confidence with Nova by his side. Mysterio wasn’t going to let the heroes get her treasure, she needed to keep them busy.

“Molten Man, destroy these annoyances.” Mysterio ordered. Ragamuffin did nothing but melt into lava and slither into the drain; everyone was confused as to what he was doing. Trixie just said, “Coward.” So she had to deal with the heroes herself.

Mysterio used her energy blasts to push the heroes out the down, Nova’s force field protected them from being hurt; but they were pushed to the road on the street.

Before Adam could get up, he fell something underneath them; the ground was starting to get really hot. Now it was hot enough to be painful, Spiderman leaped onto and lamppost and Nova flew in to the air.

The concrete road began to glow through the cracks, until the exploded open like a bomb; from the smoke, a creature made from lava rose up. The monster muttered, “Destroy… Spider!!”

Molten Man had absorbed the metal in the underground and used them to grow huge; Spiderman and Nova had to stop him.

The lava monster was dripping lava onto the ground, his footsteps destroyed everything in his path.

Nova flew around him and blasted him with energy beams, they didn’t seem to be causing him any pain, but they were getting his attention. The blasts pushed him towards a truck, Molten Man fell onto the metal truck and smashed it to pieces.

Adam was swinging around, he noticed something Ragamuffin was doing. “Nova, he’s absorbing the truck, he’s getting bigger.” Spiderman landed in front of the bank and shot two web-lines at the creature.

However, the webs caught fire and burned all the way back to Spidey’s hands; Molten Man marched towards the hero and punched down onto him.

The hero thought he was done for, until Nova flew beside him and generated a force field; Soarin had the nerve to joke, “This is going well. New plan?” Molten Man continued to bash and punched the force field.

“We gotta hit him with something he can’t absorb.”

Nova shouted, “I go left, you go right.” They waited until the creature moved his hands off the field. “Now!” the two of them sprinted in their chosen direction; Nova flew up again and blasted Molten Man with waves of energy, Spiderman crawled up a wall to get away.

The wall-crawler then notice something in the middle of the plaza; two cops were pinned down by the fighting, one of them noticed the hero on the wall.

“Spiderman, help us, were trapped.” He shouted.

Adam swung past the destruction and found the police hiding behind pieces of debris; Nova was still trying to push the monster back, he then noticed something that Ragamuffin was doing.

The bank’s building structure was made of metal, Molten Man was trying to tear the bank apart and absorb the metal. Nova looked down at Spiderman and shouted into the coms, “Spiderman, we can’t let him near the bank; he’ll absorb the metal. If he gets too big, he’ll be too strong to stop.”

Spidey got the officers off the streets, he then had to think of a plan; Adam saw the boulders from the road, that gave him an idea.

Spiderman shot a web at a flaming boulder and swung it at Molten Man, the debris smashed into his chest and sank into his lava; Adam shouted, “Okay shoot him.”

Nova unleashed a bolt of plasma at the boulder and pushed it deeper into him, Ragamuffin stumbled back.

“That hurt him, keep it coming.”

Spiderman continued to swing boulders of rock at Molten Man and Nova would continue to blast it into his body. Nova was able to push him back more and more, until…

Molten Man was backed into a wall, and a painter’s platform fell onto him; a metal painter’s platform.

“No, no, no.” Soarin muttered.

The monster was growing bigger, Adam looked at him; “It’s too late, he’s too powerful.”

Nova floated closer to Spiderman, he turned to his friend and said, “Whatever happens, I’m glad we got to work together.”

Adam asked, “Soarin, what are you doing?”

The hero floated higher and channelled all the power in his body, “What we should have done last time.” Nova flew towards Molten Man and plunged into his body.

“Soarin!” Adam shouted.

Ragamuffin began glowing blue like Nova’s power, he fell to his knees, he was getting weaker. Suddenly, Molten Man’s body exploded into particles of blue dust. The blast threw Spiderman across the plaza; all was quiet after that.

When the smoke cleared, Spiderman got up from his spot; he wandered around the plaza, until he found who he was looking for. Nova was lying in the street; not far away from him, Ragamuffin was lying unconscious.

The two cops from early walked over to the scene, they saw the person responsible for this; they went over to him and put him in meta-human cuffs.

When Nova got up, Adam asked him, “Did you know you’d survive?”

“No.”

Adam sat down next to him, “Well that was reckless.” Spidey then thought about the sacrifice he made, “But nice job anyway.”

Soarin then turned their attention to the villain being taken away; “Well, one down.”

Other police cars arrived at the scene, the explosion caught their attention. Ragamuffin was taken to the S.W.A.T van, the police officer said, “Back to Rykers, blobby.” They put the villain in the van and it drove off.

Suddenly, Spiderman noticed someone standing on the roof of the bank; Mysterio was looking down at the scene, she had the diamond in her hands.

She announced to Spiderman, “Hello wall crawler; well done for capturing Molten Man, he was only one member of my new team. This time, you won’t get in my way.” And then, with a flash of green, Trixie was gone.

Nova looked up at where Mysterio was standing, “Call this a hunch; but I don’ think she’s working alone.” He said.


Mysterio returned to the repair shop owned by Tombstone, she brought the diamond into view for all the other villains.

Blizzard broke the silence when he said, “Incredible, that is the biggest gem I’ve ever seen.”

Tombstone and Pyro seemed to agree, but it was Pyro who noticed that Mysterio had walked in alone.

“Where’s Ragamuffin?” she asked.

Mysterio replied, “He was captured by the heroes, it’s just the four of us now.”

Tombstone was still admiring the diamond, but he said, “You what that means, more money for the rest of us.” He chuckled at his own statement.

The villains began planning what they needed to steal next, this have shown their power, now they’re gonna us it.

Author's Note:

Hey there guys, can you believe it? The third season of this story, I can't actually believe you guys like my stories. Because I used to think my writing wasn't all that good, but I'm glad to know that you guys support me.

Anyway, you can expect a new chapter every Saturday, don't miss them.