• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 411

The Mysterious Heist: Money is Power

At the HQ of our heroes, they had to piece together what Mysterio and Tombstone were planning; they had stolen four things, things that don’t seem to have any relation to each other. The Rainbooms, Spiderman and Nova were sitting in the control room; they were looking over the clues and trying to figure out what Trixie was scheming.

“They must be targeting something, I mean villains like these guys are always trying to rob places or steal things.” Nova suggested.

Applejack replied, “But what has that got to do with the four things they’ve already stole?”

No one seemed like they had the answer, Adam was just staring at a computer screen that had pictures of the stolen items; he read out, “A large diamond, a computer police drive, a big bomb and hazardous chemicals; what could you do with all these?”

Why the group was talking and thinking, Twilight was sitting at her desk; she had the same items on her screen, she had a theory.

“Guys, I think I have it.” The science girl called her friends over to her desk, she explained her theory. “Look at these four items; together they don’t look like anything, but if you combine the four of them, you get this…”

She ran a simulation of the four items being combined, together they made a strange looking device; they didn’t know what this thing was.

“What is that?” Pinkie Pie asked.

Twilight explained, “It looks like a B.S.U. It was designed by the military; it’s manufacturer was shut down after these things were considered too dangerous.”

Rainbow Dash then thought of a question, “What does ‘B.S.U’ stand for, Twilight?”

The scientist then showed them another simulation, showing them what would happen if the B.S.U was to go off; the video showed the device being planted on a high tech building, and being activated.

When the device went off, it created a large explosion; the tech around the building was hacked into by the police drive and was shut down. The diamond powered lasers that began to cut through the wall along with the chemicals melting through it; finally, the bomb exploded and the whole building was defenceless.

“It stands for, ‘Blows Stuff Up’.”

That answered half of the team’s questions, but then Rainbow came out with another question, “Okay, so we know what they’re building, the question is; what are they going to use it on?”

Adam then said, “Rainbow’s right, we still don’t know what they’re going to do with that thing. And we can’t wait to find out, people could get hurt; you saw the damage that thing can do.”

“Maybe we should look for buildings that would require a device like that to take it down.” Rarity said.

So Twilight did that very thing, Applejack looked over her shoulder as she worked; when the results came up, AJ read it out, “The only place in Canterlot City that would need that kind of machine would be, the city’s Gold Refinery.”

Nova pounded his fist into his other hand, “Those two super-creeps are planning to rob the gold from that refinery.” He stated.

Adam picked up his mask and put it on, he then said, “Not if we stop them before they get the chance to.”

Before the two heroes left for work, Twilight said one last thing, “Guys, I’ve been working on something for a while.” The scientist reached under her table and pulled out a test tube, she then loaded the tube into a hospital gas mask she got from another draw.

“This formula should help you against Tombstone.” She explained.

Adam took the mask, but Nova asked, “What is it?”

Twilight explained the details, “After Adam first captured Tombstone, I may have hacked my way into Rykers files and checked his medical records; I discovered the chemicals that made him the way he is. I used that data to create an antidote, a counter drug; an Anti-Tombstone if you will.”

Pinkie Pie then said, “So if the guys make stone-brains breath in this chemical…”

“It should temporarily dampen his powers, making him vulnerable to attack.” Twilight finished; she felt like she had to tell them this other thing, “However, I haven’t tested it, nor was I able to create a strong dose; meaning I have no idea how long it’s effects will last.”

Spiderman stepped forward and said, “I guess it’ll have to do; it’s the best thing we’ve got to fight a man that can’t be hurt.” He turns to Soarin, “Let’s go.”

The two heroes were ready to go to work, however, Fluttershy took Adam to the side for a moment. She wanted to say something to him, something she was scared to say; but she swallowed her fear and said it.

“Adam, are we ever going to make this official?”

Spidey replied with, “How do you mean?”

Fluttershy swallowed her fear again and explained, “Adam, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

Adam caressed her beautiful face, he smiled under his mask; he then said to her, “Fluttershy my love, our anniversary is coming up soon; on that day, I promise.” Adam didn’t want to give anything away, so he left her with this, “I will make that we will be together, not matter what happens in this universe or any of the others.”

Spiderman quickly lifted up his mask and showed her his smile, she smiled back at him; after a moment of silence, the two of them locked lips. Their kiss lasted a good ten seconds before the broke away; Adam pulled his mask down and held his forehead against hers.

“I love you, and I always will.” He said to her.

Fluttershy let a tear fall from her eye, “I love you too, with all my heart.”

With that said, Adam turned away from her and ran after Nova; it was time to stop Mysterio once and for all.



“It’s time, block head.”

Mysterio and Tombstone had arrived at the Gold Refinery, their men were already surrounding the building with their trucks; Trixie turned to her partner and asked, “You have the bomb?”

“The boys have it.” He replied, pointing at a box that two of his men were carrying.

The two villains led their men inside the building; when they got inside, the guards started charging towards them. Some of the men stood their ground and began shooting at the criminals; Mysterio and the crooks took cover, while Tombstone just the bullets bounce off him.

When the guards ran out of ammo, the looked at the gangster standing in front of them, not a scratch on him; he smiled and said, “Ha, ha; tickles.” Tombstone then ran forward and tackled the guards to the ground, his hard skin made it feel like being hit by a rock.

With the guards knocked unconscious, the criminals continued to march through the building.

Tombstone turned to his men and said, “You boys know what to do?”

The crooks carrying the bomb nodded, they had four guys go with them and they took the B.S.U down a hallway; while Mysterio, Tombstone and the rest of the men continued towards the vault.


Spiderman and Nova had just arrived at the gold refinery, but what they saw was not what they expected.

“Oh no, were too late.” Spiderman stated. He’d noticed the large portion of trucks that were swarming the streets around the building. However, further down the streets, they saw a police blockade; the cops were cutting off the street.

Spiderman and Nova didn’t want to do it, but this was a big situation; they went down to talk to the new police captain.

Captain Gilda noticed the heroes coming, she told her men to be ready to make an arrest; when the heroes landed in front of her, she drew her gun, “Spiderman and Nova, you are under arrest for defying a direct order from the captain of police.”

Nova asked the captain, “Are you really gonna arrest us, were the only ones who actually have a chance of getting into that building.” Spiderman said nothing for the moment.

“I don’t care, I ordered you to stay out of the way; the police doesn’t work with people in masks.” Gilda replied.

While Nova and Gilda were arguing about the situation, Adam kept quiet; he stayed that way until he was forced to say, “What about Shining Armour?”

Those words made the two people stop talking; Gilda was well aware of the one who came before her in the rank of captain, she stated, “Shining Armour should not have let vigilantes interfere with police matters; cause look where that got him.”

Spiderman was not pleased with her attitude towards a man he respected and failed to save, he was done hearing what she had to say.

When Gilda pulled out a pair of handcuffs, he leaped into the air and began swinging towards the building; Nova quickly flew after him. The police captain pulled out her gun and began firing at the heroes, luckily, she missed the shots.

She tried ordering her men to fire, but they wouldn’t; seeing she’d lost this battle, she turned to one of her men and ordered to be taken back to the station.

The two heroes landed outside the main door, only to be noticed by the crooks that were guarding the place; some had guns, some had bats, Spiderman and Nova had to beat them down either way. So Spiderman and Nova took a portion of the crooks each; they took them to their respected side of the area and began beating the snot out of them.

The group of thugs swarmed Spiderman; however, he knew what to do with them. The first guy that tried to attack Adam, was knocked out cold when the wall crawler leaped onto his shoulders and flipped him onto his face. The next two attacked together, only for Adam to spin around and kicked them both down; the final guy tried to sneak attack the hero, but his spider-sense warned him.

The final guy was caught in the act, before he could punch Adam; Spidey spun around and grabbed his fist, then made the man punch himself. To finish him, Adam webbed him to the ground; wasn’t epic, but it got the job done.

Nova had a fight of his own to worry about, he readied his power, because five guys were coming at him all at once; the super-powered hero charged a power blast, once he was ready, he released a shockwave that pushed the thugs away.

Three of them stayed down, but the other two got back up and tried attacking again. One went to punch the hero, so Nova punched him back before he could; but the other grabbed him from behind. The guy he punched wanted pay back, he started punching Soarin’s chest and stomach; up until Nova lifted his leg and kick the guy away, then he broke free from the other guy’s grip.

He finished the two of them by blasting them with small stun blasts, they were left unconscious.

Once the thugs were out of the way, the heroes had to make their way inside; but inside the refinery, things were already unfolding in the villains plan.


Mysterio walked down the final hallway between her and her price, she stopped in her tracks once she reached a large vault door; she turned around to see who was following her. Tombstone was walking behind her; he was dragging someone along the floor.

This man was the bank president, the man in charge of this refinery; only he had access and clearance to open this vault.

Tombstone lifted him up and pushed him against the vault door; Mysterio turned to him and said, “Sir, would you be so kind and open the vault.”

However, the man was not going to allow this; he replied to her request with, “Now see here, you ruffians; I am the director and manager of this super vault. And I will not be bullied around by a pair of street thieves trying to make in the big world.”

The manager stood stall and proud with his words; but it soon went away when Tombstone punched the wall behind him. The silent threat on his life was all the motivation the manager needed; so he gulped and got to work on opening the door.

Mysterio and Tombstone watched him type in the key-code and use his hand to open the hand-print lock; once all the light on the door turned green, the air pressure dropped to normal in the vault. The rotation lock spun around and the vault door began to open; and you can only guess what the villains saw, the mother-load.

Stacks and stacks of gold bars, hundreds of them, all of them stacked in lines and rows; each stack to be about fifteen feet tall, all of them locked away in this vault.

Tombstone’s mouth was wide open, he muttered, “I can’t believe it…”

Trixie then mumbled, “We did it, we actually did it.”

They both started to walk into the vault, Tombstone brought the manager with them, so he didn’t run away. However, their happiness didn’t last long; one of their men came running into the vault, he needed to tell them something.

“Boss, boss; the heroes are… whoa!” he suddenly stopped when he saw the amount of gold in the vault.

As the crook doofus-ly staring at the riches, Mysterio turned to him and said, “Hello, you were saying.”

“Oh, right; it’s the heroes, they’ve made it past the guys outside and are storming the building.”

Mysterio wasn’t going to let them get in her way, she turned to her right hand man; “Tombstone, you seem to be an expert at ending people; go and deal with those annoying costume wearers for good this time.”

The gangster liked the idea of some action, he smiled before wandering out the vault and down the hall; while Mysterio and the goons kept taking the gold.


Spiderman and Nova made their way through the building, up to the point they entered a large room; the room was filled with more of the thugs from outside. Nova turned to Adam, he was already nodding at Soarin; another epic fight for their superhero legacies.

Once again, the two heroes broke the gang of crooks into two groups; one for Adam and one for Soarin.

A thug was coming a Spidey from behind, but his spider-sense warned him of the incoming threat; so the hero countered the attack and threw the guy across the room. When the guy landed, Adam stated, “Gotta love the spider-sense.”

The rest of the goons were easy to punch or kick away, until one of them pulled a pistol from their pocket; the crook started unleashing bullets, Adam had to be quick to dodge the deadly lead. He then leaped over the man, at the same time he shot a web-line at the man’s gun; he used some strength and yanked the gun out of the man’s hand.

When the thug realised he was defenceless, he tried to run away; but that didn’t stop Spidey from using a… “Web-Grenade.” He said before shooting one at the man, it went off and trapped the criminal in a strong web-net.

Nova was flying around the room, avoiding guns shots and blast back at the criminals; he even swooped down and picked a guy up, only to then throw him onto the rest of his batch of thugs.

But what he didn’t see coming was a chunk of concrete being thrown at him; before he could react to the incoming threat, the chunk bashed into him and knocked him into the wall. Adam ran over to see if his partner was okay.

“Nova, you alright?” Spidey asked.

Soarin tried to get back up, but he heard something crack on his insides; he replied, “I think a rib is broken.”

Spiderman turned to see who was the one responsible for his friend getting hurt, he got his answer when the indestructible gangster strolled into the room; Tombstone had a goofy smile on his face, happy that he thought that he’d eliminated one of the threats, and in his right hand, he a had a large sledge hammer over his shoulder.

“So, I see you came here to get a butt-kicking from Doctor Tombstone; and you’ll need a real doctor when I’m done with you.”

Adam stared at his opponent, they both began to walk around the room, not taking their eyes off each other; Spidey decided to start the conversation.

“You something, Tomby; it hasn’t been just the two of us in a while, not since you shot down an innocent girl in that bank.” Adam said, remembering that horrible time.

Tombstone chuckled when he remembered that, “Oh yeah, that was the day you were gonna kill me; the great Spiderman, who was above killing, was going to take a life. My life.” Spiderman watched him as he gripped the weapon he’d brought with him. “And I tell ya something, after this, you’re gonna wish you killed me that day.”

Apparently the talking was over, the gangster lifted his weapon and charged towards the wall-crawler; Spidey leapt out of the way, he started swing around the room with his webs. While swinging, Adam tried web-zipping towards his foe; but when he tried this, Tombstone grabbed the web and pulled him forward.

Spiderman got a punch in the stomach for this act, and was then thrown against the wall.

It was clear to Adam that Tombstone was too strong to fight one on one, he needed Nova’s help; however, Soarin was still trying to get up.

Anyway, Adam made due on his own for the moment; he used his webs to grab an item and then hurled that item at the villain. It smashed when it hit his body, it also dazed him for the moment. Spiderman knew that hitting him wouldn’t do anything, but it would distract him; so Adam leaped towards Tombstone and began punching and kicking him.

But when the daze had gone away, the villain got his senses back and punched the hero away.

When Spiderman crashed into the wall again, it knocked a memory back into place; Adam took out the inhaler that Twilight had given him, the one containing Tombstone’s anti-drug. If there was ever a moment to dampen his powers, it would be now.

Adam needed a distraction, so he could come up behind him and made him take the drug; he turned to Nova, who looked like he could help. Spiderman shouted over to Soarin, “Nova, blast him!”

The energy hero channelled his power, it hurt him a little because of his injury, but he ploughed through it; the blast was released and caught Tombstone’s attention, it didn’t hurt him, but it made him turn to Nova. Spidey could now sneak up behind him.

Shot after shot, Nova fired his energy at Tombstone; meaning the gangster didn’t notice Spiderman crawling up behind him.

When the villain’s guard was down, Adam leaped onto his back and tried to shove the inhaler into his face; of course the villain’s resisted, but Spidey eventually got him to take the drug.

Spiderman joked, “Come on, take you medicine like a good boy.” Once the drug had been applied, Adam leaped of his back.

Tombstone felt a little woozy, liked he’d partied too hard; he came around and saw Spiderman coming at him again. Adam needed to test to see if the drug had worked, so eh deliver a strong punch to the villain’s face; the punch almost knocked him out, but it only pushed him back.

“Ow!” the gangster cried. “I actually felt that. How?” he stated.

That prove it, the drug had worked, Tombstone could be hurt; Spiderman was not going to waste this opportunity.

Adam web-zipped towards the villain, he then began punching and kicking him; the hero then thought it was time for a finisher, Soarin could even help with this.

Nova was able to stand, he charged an energy ball and threw it at Tombstone; the blast blew him back, meaning Adam could jump towards him and uppercut his chin. The villain was knocked out cold; this fight was over.

When the fighting was done, Adam went over to see if Soarin was okay; he asked, “You sure you’re alright?”

Nova replied, “Yeah, I’m fine.” He hit himself in the chest, they both heard a crack; but it didn’t seem to bother Soarin. “Wow that actually made it better; guess I just needed to knock it back into place.”

Now that both heroes were ready, they ran down the next hallway; Adam didn’t bother webbing up Tombstone, but that was a bad move. Because as they left, the gangster’s eyes started to flutter open.


As the crooks and thugs were carrying the sacks of gold out of the vault; their boss, Mysterio, went over to talk to the bank manager. He was being held on his knees by two of the crooks, Trixie strolled up to him.

She said, “Thank you for your donation to our cause mister manager, but I’m afraid your usefulness has run out.” Mysterio’s hand then generated an energy ball, she held it close to the manager.

“No, please no.”

But before the manager could beg for his life, Trixie pressed the plasma against his neck; the energy burned his skin like fire, he screamed in agony as it happened.

Mysterio moved the energy away, she chuckled at his pain; just before she could continue torturing him, a line of webbing wrapped around her wrist.

“Trixie, no!” a voice shouted.

The villain turned around and saw Spiderman and Nova running up the hall; Spiderman was holding the other end of the web, holding her arm away from the manager.

Nova then stepped forward and explained, “You don’t have to do this, Trixie; deep down you know this isn’t the way to get what you want.”

That’s when an idea came to Trixie, she used what was left of the energy in her hand to burn the webbing away; she then revealed a remote from her pocket.

“You’re right, this isn’t the way to get what I want. But what I want is to eliminate Spiderman, and anyone else who gets in my way.” She pushes a button the remote, which makes a beep noise. “If I activate this device, the B.S.U will detonate and destroy the refinery; do you think you can catch me and save everyone inside this place?”

The heroes couldn’t see the look on her face, because of her helmet, but they could tell she was joking; they had very little options.

Adam had to time this just right, if he could grab the remote, then Nova could stun blast Trixie; but they only had one chance.

Trixie had her finger on the button, but occasionally, she would take it off; the times she didn’t have her finger on the button was the chance to steal the device. When the moment came, Spiderman shot a web at the remote, yanking the remote away; then Nova threw a stun blast at her, knocking her to the ground.

However, Spidey didn’t catch the remote; he let it fall behind him; and unfortunately, it landed by someone’s feet.

Tombstone had come around and followed the heroes here; he picked up the remote off the floor. In cold words, he said, “Party’s over, super-heroes.”

Adam cried, “No…”

Before he could stop him, Tombstone hit the detonation button; the bomb went off.


Outside, the police could see the building blowing up from the inside; they couldn’t do anything about it, as getting to close could be suicide.

One of the officers then stated, “Alright men, let’s push these people back; we don’t know if the refinery can contain the blast.”

Under the order of the head officer, the police began pushing back the crowd that had come to watch the event. They knew it was for their own safety, but they didn’t want to miss the action; however, it was even worse for the people inside.


Inside the building, the whole place had gone up in flames; and Spiderman was trapped under a piece of debris.

Luckily, coming to his aid was his friend and partner, Nova; the energy hero stated, “You’ve saved me enough times; time for me to save you.”

Nova’s hands began glowing blue with energy, he used the power to lift the debris of his friend.

“Thanks, man.” Adam said.

But the two of them had bigger things to worry about; emerging from the rubble, Tombstone was wielding his military knife. He looked at them and said, “You boys ready to finally end this?”

Spiderman quickly refilled his web-shooters before replying, “I’m putting you back behind bars; where you belong.” Before the fighting started, Adam turned to Nova and said, “You can fly, I need to get everyone out of here.”

Soarin turned to the flames surround them, he then turned back to his friend and replied, “I’m on it.” He then flew into the fire, trying to save everyone he could from the inferno.

Adam turned back to Tombstone, he then made a comment about the flames, “You know, I’ve had enough of fire from these last few days.” He chuckled at his own joke; he then asked, “I mean, what is it with you villains and setting fires; or having fire powers?”

Tombstone gripped his knife; but the surprisingly, threw it at the hero. But luckily Adam was able to leap up and kick it back at the villain; the knife flew right by his face, lightly slicing his cheek. This gave Spiderman the impression the Tombstone was still, ‘mortal’.

“That’s it!” Tombstone yelled; he unhooked a chain from his belt, he swung the chain around and it smashed through whatever it hit.

The fight at last started, Spiderman and Tombstone charged at each other; the gangster got the first punch, knocking him into the floor. But Adam got back up and turned the tables on the fight; by grabbing an object with his webs and throwing it at the villain.

Spidey threw a flaming piece of debris at Tombstone; once the villain was dazed, Adam web-zipped towards him to start kicking and punching him. As a finisher, Spidey wrapped his legs around Tombstone’s neck, spun him around and crashed him into the floor.

The villain got back up and punched Adam away; but that just meant that Spidey grab another piece of debris and throw it at him. The debris chunk crashed into him again; what Tombstone didn’t expect was Spiderman leaping into the air and swing his leg around, to deliver a power kick to the face.

Unfortunately, the ground had become weak from the fire; it was about to break.

Spiderman jumped up to the clear ceiling, he turned his head to watch the floor give away; and there was still one person in danger.

Just when the floor smashed apart, Adam shot a web-line at Tombstone; it caught him before he fell. The gangster looked down, he watched debris fall into the blazing inferno; he looked back up at Spiderman and started laughing.

Even though Adam was confused on why he was laughing, he shouted, “Tombstone, climb the web!”

“What, so you can send me back to jail; not a chance. I’d rather take my chances with fire then have to go back there.” The web-line was started to snap, the fire was burning through it. Tombstone looked up at Spiderman one last time, “See ya round, wall-crawler.”

That was it, the web snapped; Tombstone fell into the fire. It was too late for Adam to save him; he watched his enemy get engulfed in the flames.

There was nothing left for Adam to do, all he could do was get out before the fire claimed him to.


Spiderman landed on the street just as the rest of the building came down; from the looks of the people next to the police vehicles, everyone made it out okay.

Nova had already the security guards, the manager and the crooks out of the fire; but there was one person missing. Spiderman walked up to the police and asked, “Hey, have any of you seen…”

Before he could finish, another voice interrupted him, “It’s alright Spidey, I’ve got her right here.”

Nova came flying down from the building, holding Trixie by her arms; she was struggling to get free. Nova then dropped her to the ground, where the police were waiting for her; they removed her helmet, cuffed her and took her to the van.

As they took her away, she muttered, “My plan was perfect, using the right combination of villains, there’s no way it should have failed.” She back to Spiderman and shouted, “You haven’t seen the last of me, Spiderman!”

With nothing left for them to do here, Spiderman and Nova began walking away; they talked a little as the police around they continued their works.

“Well, another era of crime, down the drain.” Soarin stated.

Adam replied, “I really think we need a vacation, maybe take some time off.”

They then both turned to see the police put Trixie in the truck; once the doors were closed, the tapped the back of the truck and it drove away. The two heroes then turned to each other and said in unison, “Home time.”


Soarin had gone back to his apartment, and Adam was going back to his; where his darling beloved was waiting for him.

Adam crawled in through the window and was greeted by Fluttershy; she said, “Hi, I saw it on the news; you did it.” Adam grabbed her in a hug and lifted her in the air, she squeaked a little from the shock.

The hero put his beloved down and removed him mask, allowing him to kiss her on the forehead. “Fluttershy, I can’t wait anymore.” Adam stated.

She asked, “What do you mean?”

She was confused on what he meant, but surprised when he suddenly went down on one knee; she couldn’t believe it, her mind was racing, was this it.

Adam began by taking her hands, “Fluttershy, will you make me the happiest man in the multiverse and m…”

But suddenly, a flash of light came out of nowhere; when the light went away, Adam saw a figure he knew all too well.

The stranger noticed the two of them, and he started talking, “Adam, long time no see. How’ve you been? Is that your girlfriend? I want her.” Adam stood up and walked over to the figure, he was about to punch him until the man snapped his fingers; everything was dark.

“It’s show time.”

Author's Note:

Who is this mysterious figure, what has he done. Find out in the chapter; "The Greatest Show. Coming on the 29th of May.

Until then, stay cool folks.