• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 411

We're Free!

In the super-villain wing of Rykers prison; three inmates sat in a shared cell, playing cards.

Discord, Trixie and Filthy Rich; the magician turned to the master of chaos and asked him, “When you were first brought here by Spiderman, you said something about getting out and forming some kind of gang. You said something was going to happen, I’d like to know what.”

“My dear Trixie.” Discord replied. “The better question is not ‘what?’, but ‘when?’.”

The security monitor paused the video as the warden sat in his chair; “Those were his words, what do they mean, Spiderman?”

The Spectacular Spiderman was in the warden’s office, he had been called by the prison to investigate what looked like a potential threat to Canterlot City if more super-villains escape from Rykers.

Spidey replied, “I have no clue, but it seems like Discord is planning something.” Adam stepped closer to the monitor, he asked, “Have you tried interrogating him, finding out what it means?”

The warden nodded, then showed Spiderman another video; it was Discord in the interrogation room, being questioned about his words.

“So tell me, ‘lord of chaos’; what exactly did you mean when you told Trixie about something that was going to happen in the near future. It’s very vital that you tell us.” The officer explained to the prisoner.

Discord did nothing but chuckle, “Uh, uh, uh; that would be telling, all good boys must wait for the right moment to get they’re surprise.”

However, the other officer in the room wasn’t laughing at his jokes, he grabbed him by the shirt and began making threats; “Listen, you loony; I’ve had it with your chaos, tell us what we need to know or you go in the hole.”

But the threat didn’t even faze Discord; he reached into the pocket of his prison jumpsuit and pulled something out. It was a taser he’d taken from the guard; he used it on the guard that held him, giving him the chance to run for the door.

Unfortunately for him, the other cop tackle him to the ground before he could escape; he also took the taser so he couldn’t use it again.

The monitor then went black again, “And then the boys took that clown back to his cell; we got nothing out of him.”

Spiderman felt a vibration in his pocket, he pulled out his phone and saw he was getting a call from his girlfriend. Adam stated, “Okay, I’ve gotta go, but keep me posted on Discord; after what happened last time, I want to make sure no villain escapes this prison again.”

Spidey shook hands with the warden and then made his way to the exit; of course, his way out would take him past some of the super-villain cells.

A guard was walking some of the none-super-powered villains to their holding cells; the guard read out a list of the inmates. “Okay, let’s make sure you’re all still here; when I say your name, respond. Jupiter Montage?”

“Here.” The Tinkerer replied.

“Work Hard?”

Dragon man responded with, “Present.”

“Bulls-Eye?”

He replied, “The man that never misses.”

“Winter Breeze.” The whispered, “This one disgusts me.”

“I heard that, officer.” The Blizzard stated. Him being a former cop, he was seen as an insult to the other officers.

After the register, the prisoners started glaring at Spiderman; mumbling things like ‘were gonna get you, hero’ or ‘your days are numbered’. Adam ignored the comments and let the guards take them away; he continued down the hall.

The next door took him into a hallway he was all too familiar with; the corridor containing the villains that couldn’t be contained by normal prison cells.

He passed each cell, the prisoner inside would give him a threatening glare; but Spiderman had to get outside to take this call, so he ignored them and kept walking.

“It won’t be long, Spiderman.” Spider-Slayer stated.

“I will be free again, and I’ll tear you to shreds.” Man-Wolf said.

Juggernaut even started punching the sheet of thick glass that was put there to keep the prisoners locked up; luckily, the cells were fitted with power dampeners, no villain could use their powers while they were in their cells.

Spiderman finally made it outside, he leaped to the roof of the prison and could finally answer the phone; poor Fluttershy must be wondering what he’s doing.

Adam answered the phone with, “Hi, sweetheart; sorry it took so long. I’m on my way home now; just gonna grab some take out for dinner.”

“Okay, I just wanted to let you know; tomorrow, me and the girls and going to the movies. I’d invite you to come, but it’s a bit of a girly movie.” Fluttershy explained.

“Listen, tomorrow; I want you to enjoy yourself, you don’t need to worry about me.” Adam replied; he said to her, “I’ll be home soon, love you.”

“Love you, too.”

As Spiderman swung away from the prison, he didn’t notice the person on the higher level of the roof; she jumped down when she saw him leave. The person stepped out of the shadows, revealing to themselves to be the known cat-bugler; The Talon.

She muttered to herself, “So, someone has snared my spider; don’t worry, he’ll come around some day.”

Talon slipped back into the shadows and disappeared into the night.


Spiderman arrived home, carrying take out in his hand as he landed on the window; Fluttershy was sitting on the couch, waiting for him. Adam slipped into the window and started singing a silly tune, “What if god, was one of us?”

“Just a slob like, one of us.”

“Just a stranger on a bus, trying make his way; home.”

Spidey then removed his mask as he and Fluttershy met in a warm embrace; she rested her head on his shoulder and sighed into his grip. When they pulled away, Fluttershy said, “What’s for dinner?”

“Salads and chips, I know you don’t eat meat.” Adam replied.

The hero went into the bedroom and changed out of the suit, Fluttershy began setting the food up on the table. When Adam came out, he sat down at the table and began eating with his girlfriend; they enjoyed their food and the time they’re spending together.

After dinner, Fluttershy walked them both over to the couch; they sat down and watched the TV together. Soon they fell asleep in each other’s arms.


Back at Rykers prison, Discord was being served his prison meal; he wasn’t allowed to go to the cafeteria with the other prisoners, because he’s too dangerous. The cell was so dark, the guard could barely see the villain.

When the guard unlocked the cell, he found Discord sitting in the corner of small room; “Chow time, Discord.” But the inmate didn’t respond; the guard tried to get his attention. “You want this food or not?”

Discord said nothing, he just stared at the wall; the guard stated, “You know, it’s rude not to talk back.” The guard grabbed his shoulder and turned him around, but… it wasn’t Discord.

It was another guard, he had tape over his mouth and he was knocked out cold; somehow, the lord of chaos had escaped.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the prison, Discord had found his way into the generator room. He found a switch that controlled most of the cells in the prison; including the one that was holding his daughter.

He found the main lever, Discord muttered, “It’s show time.”

He pulled the switch and the power was off; all around the prison, cells were unlocking. The super-powered villains, the proper inmates; it was mainly the super-villains.

The power dampeners turned off, the prisoners had their powers back; Juggernaut, now that he had his strength back, he smashed through the glass. “Finally.” He muttered. “It was hot in there.”

The brute began punching the other cell doors, releasing the inmates inside; the metal door on one of the cells no had a crack on it, lava began leaking out of the crack.

Molten Man re-shaped himself to his human form, Ragamuffin muttered, “I haven’t been out of that cell in almost two years.” He stretched his arms and followed Juggernaut to the other cells.

The two of them found three more super-cells, Molten Man turned to one of the inmates inside; he said, “Nice night.”

Spider-Slayer replied, “Yeah, for a walk.”

Ragamuffin generated a lava ball, and threw it at the lock; the lava melted the cell lock and the door opened.

Juggernaut grabbed two cells doors and ripped them from their holds, Man-Wolf and Pyro walked out of their prison cells, they walked to freedom.

Over where the none super-powered villains were kept, they managed to break into the armoury and they all found their tech. Work Hard pried the door open and told the others, “Come on in guys, stores open.”

The guards had been locked in the corridors, Discord had full control of the prison’s security system.

Winter Breeze opened the locker and found his freezing tech, once he was dressed in his suit; the Blizzard was reborn. “’Ice’ to have this back.”

Trixie walked past him, she had her Mysterio suit back; she said to him, “Can you stop with the cheesy puns?”

“Don’t you mean, ‘freezy’ puns?” Blizzard replied.

“Guess not.” Trixie muttered as she put her helmet on and walked away.

Other villains, like Dragon Man, Screwball & Bulls-Eye all grabbed they’re tech and ran for the door.

Meanwhile, two other prisoners made their way to the exit; Filthy Rich and Tombstone both found the other villains fleeing the prison. ‘Rich’s men were waiting for him outside the jail; Discord had offered Mysterio some men, they were waiting for her.

Speaking of Discord, he and Screwball found each other; they called in a helicopter. All the escaped super-villains had met up outside the prison walls; waiting for their rides to come and get them.

The chopper came to pick them up, Discord allowed three other goons to come with him. A ladder dropped down; Discord, Screwball, Spider-Slayer & Bulls-Eye climbed up it. Dragon Man flew away with them, he flapped his wings and flew after the helicopter.

As for Filthy Rich, his men had called for his boat; him, Juggernaut and Man-Wolf decided it was a nice night for a sail. However, Man-Wolf had found something in the prison and decided to bring it with him.

Filthy Rich asked the were-wolf, “Where did you get that from?” It was a stasis container, the prison capsule that contained the bat-monster, Morbius.

Man-Wolf replied, “I know were-wolfs and vampires are lifelong enemies, but we might need him.”

‘Rich couldn’t argue with that, so they brought the vampire on board; once they were all here, they began to sail away. However, they didn’t notice someone stowaway on the ship; the Talon had waited for the right moment to slip aboard the ship.

Finally, a large truck convoy crashed through the gates, Tombstone wandered over to his truck; he pulled the driver out and sat himself in the driver’s seat. The four remaining villains; Mysterio, Blizzard, Molten Man and Pyro climbed in as well.

Trixie told Tombstone about a location they could hide out at; so they hit the road.

That was it, the prison break had ended; fifteen of the worst super-villains were now back on the streets.


The next morning, Adam woke up on the couch; Fluttershy was cuddling close to him. When she woke up as well, they both smiled at each other; “Good morning, my love.” She said to him.

Adam kissed her on the forehead, before they both got up; Fluttershy walked over to the kitchen, Adam watched her and thought to himself.

‘That’s it, I can’t wait anymore.’ He thought, he continued to talk in his head, ‘I’m gonna ask her to marry me.’

“Flutte…”

Before Adam could pop the question, the news report on TV caught his attention. He turned and looked at the screen; the reporter explained the situation.

“It was mass chaos at Rykers last night; even bigger events then the jail break a few months ago, fourteen of the city’s worst super-criminals have escaped from the prison and are now on the loose.”

Adam turned off the TV and muttered to himself, “This has just put my plans on hold.”