• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 411 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 411

Turf Wars: Howl of the Sewers

Two days after Jack had gone back to Earth-1, after Juggernaut had been taken back into custody; Adam and the Rainbooms were now focusing on something even more important that stopping super-villains…

“Now, will you have a colour for your dress, or are we sticking to classic white?” Rarity asked.

Fluttershy was over at Rarity’s house, with Rainbow and Applejack; they were pitching ideas for Fluttershy’s wedding dress. AJ was looking at a magazine for some ideas, she saw some ideas, but also ones that she wouldn’t wear herself; this was hard.

“Oh, I don’t know.” She then picked up her phone and began dialling a number, “Maybe I should ring Adam and ask him what he thinks.” Before she could make the call, Rainbow Dash smacked the phone out of her hand; it smashed when it hit the wall.

“Are you crazy? Adam can’t know anything about the dress; he’s not allowed to see it before the wedding.”

The other girls were surprised on how she knew that, they looked at her with blank expressions; she stated, “What, I have the internet.” She turned back to Fluttershy and asked, “When it comes to the dress, no Adam, understand?”

All Fluttershy could say in response was, “My phone.” She reached out to the broken pieces of her phone.

Rarity said, “Don’t worry, darling, we’ll get you a new phone.” She picked up the cloth again and said, “Now back to business; coloured or white?”

But Fluttershy had no idea.


Adam was sitting in his apartment, Pinkie Pie and Sunset were with him, and they were looking at what music and food to have at the wedding. Pinkie was showing him some cakes and treats to serve, while Sunset played a soundtrack of music she had.

“What do you think, Adam?” Sunset asked.

He replied, “I don’t know; and I don’t want to be making these decisions without Fluttershy.”

Pinkie Pie put down the cakes and said, “But she’s picking her wedding dress without you.”

“Pinkie, she’s supposed to do that; it’s tradition.” Sunset explained. “The groom is not supposed to see the bride’s dress until the wedding.”

“Oh.” Pinkie replied.

Adam then stood up and said, “Look girls, I appreciate the help you’re giving me and Fluttershy; but this is really becoming stressful.” The hero then sat down again, he covered his face with his hands. “I never thought I’d say this, but where’s a crime alert when you need one.”

As if by magic, Adam’s phone started vibrating; he looked at the screen, the alert was, ‘Attention all units, the fugitive known as Man-Wolf has been spotted entering the Canterlot City sewer system’.

“That’s my cue.”

Spidey rushed into his room to change, when he emerged, he was wearing all but his mask; he noticed it on the coffee table in the middle of the room. Before he left, Sunset explained, “You know what, let us take care of this; we’ll meet up with Fluttershy later and she what she thinks.”

Adam thanked them before grabbing his mask, he put it on before walking towards the window; he contacted some help before leaping into the city.

“Twilight, you there?” he said into the comm.

She replied, “Yeah, I’m here; what’s up?” she was at the HQ, tracking the villains’ movement.

“I’ll fill you in on the way to the sewers.” Spiderman replied. He then waved good bye to the two girls before jumping out the window and swinging towards a place he could access the sewer system.



Spiderman was on his way to where he could access the city’s sewer system; while he was swinging, Twilight was contacting him on the comm-channel.

“Adam, the police have created a barricade around the only way you can enter the tunnel system Man-Wolf was seen in. You’ll have to get past the police if you want to go after him.” Twilight explained.

Spidey lands on a rooftop close to the location, he can see the police and the sewer entrance; he then asks, “Okay, how do I get past the police?”

Twilight thought for a minute, and then said, “My brother had a friend in the police force, Spear Head. If you talk to him, I’m sure you’ll be able to get through.”

The hero leaped off the roof and landed next to the police barricade, none of the police noticed him until he walked up to Spear Head. This cop in particular was using a megaphone to tell the people to stay back.

Adam tapped the cop on the shoulder, asking, “Uh, officer.”

But when Spear Head turned around, he was shocked to see the wall-crawler here; his megaphone was aimed at Adam, so when he shouted “Spiderman!” the noise got him in the ears. Spidey was dazed for a minute, but his hearing was starting to come back when he heard someone else shouting his name.

“Officer Spear Head, arrest Spiderman for trespassing on this site.” Adam turned around and standing before him was the new police captain, Gilda. “Did you hear me, put this masked menace in handcuffs.”

Spiderman simply said, “Captain Gilda, it’s been a while.”

“You’ll be happy to know that I now have permission slips and warrants to have you arrested if you try to interfere with police business.” Gilda said with a smile. “So get away from my crime scene, or I’ll have you dragged off to Rykers along with your were-wolf friend in there.” She said, pointing at the sewer.

Adam needed to think of something, he needed to get into the sewer and track down Man-Wolf; so Spidey thought of something quickly.

“Oh my gosh, look over there; the Green Goblin.” Adam said while pointing at the sky.

The police force all turned to the sky, only to find nothing but clouds; when Gilda turned back to Spiderman, she found he was gone. She then turned to the sewer entrance and shouted, “Stop him.” The distraction had allowed Adam to slip past the police and enter the sewers.

Before the police could chase after him, he had already started swinging into the sewer tunnels; Gilda was not happy about this. She began barking orders at her officers.

“Get the S.W.A.T team down here, as soon as they arrive, we’re going in after him.”


Spiderman jumped down a tunnel, landing in a tunnel that was filled with sewer water; he made a splash when he landed in the water. The only thing he could say was, “I love the fresh smell of sewers in the morning.”

After that little joke, Adam remembered why he was here, “Come on out, Man-Wolf; I need you back in your cage before bedtime.” Spidey then started swinging through the tunnel.

He stopped swinging when he landed in a large overflow room, Adam looked up and saw the large exit door; so he climbed up. However, when he tried to lift the door, it wouldn’t move. He noticed a large valve on the other wall, turning that would probably open the door.

Adam landed in the water again and shot two web-lines at the valve and pulled, the mechanism activated and the door opened; revealing the reason Adam had to come all the way down here.

Man-Wolf growled at Spiderman when he saw him, the were-wolf jumped out of view and ran away; too late for Adam to get him. “Wait, come back. I’ve brought you a bone.” He joked. Spidey then noticed the mechanism was about to close the door again; he shot a web and pulled himself up to the platform and through the door, just before it slammed closed.

Luckily, Man-Wolf still had the spider-tracer in his fur, Adam could use that to track him. The hero started web-slinging through the sewers following the signal of the tracer.

However, he came to a halt when the signal stopped, Adam wandered into a circler room, each was had an open or closed door; but in the centre of the room, he found the broken pieces of his spider-tracer.

“Man-Wolf must have found the tracer; now how do I track him?” he asked himself.

When he took a look at all the doors he then remembered a trick he picked while chasing the Lizard once; he stood in the middle of the room and jumped, before he came back down, he shot a web-line at each door and connected them in the centre of the room. With him crouching on the centre of the webs, he watched the web-lines.

He checked each web, until he saw one of the lines was vibrating; that indicated motion was coming from that tunnel. Spiderman leaped off the web and swung down that tunnel; and at the end of the tunnel was a room.

Adam stayed quite while he stepped inside, until the were-wolf villain leaped out from behind a pillar; he growled again, before sprinting away. However, he wasn’t the only one there.

Also from behind the pillar, came a person, or what was left of one; this man’s clothes were torn and he had white fur growing on his arms and face. Man-Wolf had somehow passed the were-wolf disease onto this man; he was growling and attacking like and animal, when he saw Spiderman, he attacked.

Spiderman knew that this was an ordinary person, so he couldn’t hurt him too much; but even if Adam wanted to, he couldn’t. The hero punched and kicked the were-wolf infected man, but the attacks didn’t seem to be doing anything to him.

The man attempted to slash the hero with the claws growing from his fingers, Spidey to subdue him before he hurt himself. So Spiderman rapidly shot him with webs, then punched him over and over until he was dazed; he then leaped over the man, and shot webs at him, pulling him up to the ceiling and webbing him up there.

With the threat taken care off, Adam had to get back to finding the real were-wolf; he leaped over to where the villain had gone, only to find the tunnel he’d used was now blocked off.

The only option was to go back to the circler room and check the other tunnels; while he ran, he muttered to himself. “I don’t remember anything about Man-Wolf’s virus being able to spread. Is he evolving?”

Spiderman leaped onto the webs and checked each line, straight away, the second line he chose was the correct tunnel. He leaped off the line and ran down the tunnel, at the end, was a vent that he needed to crawl through.

“I’m gonna need a bath tonight.”


Meanwhile, at Rarity’s house; all the girls, except Twilight, had come round to help Fluttershy choose the kind of dress she wanted.

“I think she should have something exciting, not everyone gets to marry a super-hero.” Pinkie Pie suggested.

However, Applejack replied, “Pinkie, we don’t want people to know she’s marrying a super-hero.” She then looked down at the invitations she was writing; she was a little concerned about who was a loud to come to this wedding.

She turned to Fluttershy and asked, “Sugarcube, how does this work? Do we invite your family?”

“Oh, I should hope so. I don’t want my parents and brother missing my wedding.” Fluttershy replied.

Rainbow Dash the said, “But aren’t they going to notice that all of Adam’s friends and family come from; and I quote, ‘out of town’?”

“I don’t think they would, no one notices Adam’s from, ‘out of town’.” Sunset stated.

Rarity the said in a focusing tone, “Please girls, Fluttershy is trying to choose her dress.” She turned the future bride’s attention back to the colours that could be used.

That’s when Rainbow said something Rarity would have a heart attack at, “Why don’t we just go out and buy Fluttershy the perfect dress she wants?” That statement made Rarity drop her fabrics and turn to the rainbow haired girl.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that.” She said, in a calm but hidden angry tone.

Fluttershy then said, “Actually Rarity, I think that buying a dress would be easier; save you putting so much trouble into it.”

The other girls were starting to agree with what Fluttershy was thinking, Rarity was starting to lose it a bit; until Sunset pointed something out.

“Come on girls, It’s Fluttershy’s wedding; it’s her decision how she wants to find the perfect dress.” Sunset explained.

Rarity calmed down before saying, “You’re right, darling; come on, I know the perfect dress shop just down the road.” The girls grabbed their stuff and went to town, Rarity tried to keep her cool about the situation.


Spiderman had spent the last half an hour crawling through slimy sewer vents, when he finally reached the end of the vent, he crawled into a room with a hole in the wall. The hole turned out to be another tunnel, leading into a larger room.

Adam looked down from his vantage point; in the middle of the room, chewing on an old meat bone, was Man-Wolf.

With the wolf villain distracted by his meal, Adam saw the opportunity to strike; but he couldn’t do it without saying some kind of snarky comment. “Hi, I’m from next door. I was hoping I could borrow some sugar, I’m all out.”

Man-Wolf turned to his nemesis and pounced towards him; but Adam managed to flip him, so he’d land on his back; then he threw the were-wolf back into the room and onto the hard floor.

“That’s not the neighbourly welcome I was hoping for.” When Spiderman jumped down to meet him, the two started fighting.

Man-Wolf howled like a true wolf, Spidey simply jumped over him and started punching and kicking him in the back; forcing the wolf to jump forward. However, Adam let his guard down; Man-Wolf jumped back towards him and clawed him to the ground.

But all the hero could do was get back up and start attacking him again; up until the point where Adam had to perform multiple dodges to avoid the villain’s claws.

“Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, Jacob. If you give me time, I can find you the cure you’ve been looking for.” Adam explained.

The were-wolf villain replied, “Don’t lecture me, Spiderman; I’ve grown to except my new furry look. I don’t need your pity for what I used to be; all I want in life, is to see you destroyed.”

Suddenly, Man-Wolf leaped towards Spiderman again; Adam’s spider-sense warned him, but he didn’t move fast enough. The hero is slashed to the ground, and held down by his neck; the villain looked down at his prey, snarling like a predator.

He raised his claw, ready to finish the fight, for good; until some unexpected chatter came through on the small ear piece he had. “Man-Wolf, what are you doing? You can’t destroy him yet; he needs to witness my plan unfold.” The ear piece had a little camera inside, Filthy Rich could see everything Man-Wolf was doing.

After he growled a little, the were-wolf pressed the ear piece to reply, “I’m going to level you, ‘Rich; I don’t care.” He then took the ear piece out; he kept talking, not caring if ‘Rich could still hear him or not. “I have the chance to end this, I’m going to take it.” Man-Wolf then crushed the ear-piece in his claws.

Spiderman saw he had a small window, Man-Wolf was distracted by Filthy Rich; he could use this.

With the wolf villain noticing, he lift his leg up in between the two of them and place the bottom of his foot on the beast’s chest; then, with all his spider-strength, he pushed the were-wolf off of himself.

As a finisher, he shot two web-lines at Man-Wolf and swung him around; he landed beside a ladder that led up to a man-hole. Spiderman then web-zipped towards his and kicked him in the chest; he then punched him in the snout twice, to finish him off, he swung his leg around and kicked him in the side of the head.

Man-Wolf fell to the ground; Spiderman said, “Yeah, you just have a little nap, while I tie you up for the police to find you.” However, before Spidey could web up the villain, a noise from behind him caught his attention.

Two Sable Drones crashed through the ceiling to get into the room, they had laser pointers pointing towards their target; Spiderman took a wild guess who their target was. The lasers scanned Adam, but surprisingly moved away from him; their real target was lying on the ground, regaining his consciousness.

One of the drones scanned Man-Wolf and beep, “Target detected, prepare to terminate.” The drones armed themselves, with lethal blasters.

The were-wolf saw he was in danger and decided to flee, leaving Spiderman to take out the drones before they followed him.

Spiderman started by rapidly shooting webs at one of the drones, until it landed because it couldn’t see; the other one now saw Spiderman as a threat, so it began firing it’s blasters at him. But Adam had a quick solution to take it out; he shot a web-line at the one that landed and through it a the other one. The both crashed into the wall and exploded.

With that dealt with, Spidey called Twilight on the comms, “Twilight, tell you know where that large fur-ball went.”

At the HQ, Twilight was looking at the computer screen, “Well, the police radio has said that a were-wolf has been spotted smashing cars as it runs down the street. That’ll be your guy.”

“Thanks Twilight.” Adam hanged up before jumping up through the man-hole and swinging after Man-Wolf; he couldn’t have gotten that far.


The Rainbooms were sitting in the shop where Fluttershy was going to buy her wedding dress; so far, she’d tried on three dresses, and she still couldn’t decide.

“Maybe a green dress.” Rainbow Dash suggested.

Applejack then said, “No, Rainbow, it has to be white.”

“Why? Why does a wedding dress have to be white?”

Applejack was confident with her answer, she replied, “Because…” then it dawned on her that she didn’t know why. So she just said, “I don’t know, it just does.”

As the girls were talking, the owner of the store came out to talk to them; he was a high level fashion designer, he knew what he was talking about when it came to clothes. However, when he saw Fluttershy in the wedding dress, he was not happy.

“No, no, no; this will not do at all.” He said pointing at her dress. “What are you putting on, a wedding or a circus?” He took her down off the stand and pulled her to the side; the other girls followed.

The store owner picked out another dress, one that he thought would look the best on Fluttershy. “Here you go, darling; give this one a try.” He handed her the dress and shoved her into the changing room.

When Fluttershy looked at the dress, she wasn’t quite sure; she said, “I don’t know about this.”

“Nonsense, my dear, this will make you shine on your wedding day.” The owner replied.

Without any further argument, Fluttershy did as she was told and tried on the dress; when she came out of the changing room, she stood on the stand again to look at it in the mirror. She and her friends had mixed feelings about the piece of clothing.

It was a well stitched dress, the main colour was purple, with a pink flower on each shoulder; it also had a tight belt with a flower buckled onto its side.

“Doesn’t she look stunning, girls?” the store owner asked.

However, Sunset said, “I’ll admit, it’s unique.”

“It’s colourful.” Applejack said.

“It’s charming.” Rainbow Dash stated.

Pinkie Pie, however, said, “It doesn’t look much like a wedding dress.” Sunset then grabbed her and covered Pinkie’s mouth with her hand.

The store owner then explained, “What are you talking about? If you want this wedding to be a spectacular one, the dress has to make a statement.”

“Why?”

Everyone suddenly turned to Rarity, who was sitting in a chair was a magazine in her hands; she repeated the question, “Why does the dress have to make a statement.” She got up and walked over to the group and explained what she meant.

“Why can’t it be that Fluttershy and Adam are in love, and they’ve chosen to spend the rest of their lives together? It doesn’t matter what the dress is like, all that matters is that they’re both there on the wedding day, ready to say ‘I do’.”

Fluttershy got down from the stand and hugged Rarity, the others started clapping; all except the shop owner.

“I’m sorry, Rarity; I should just let you make the dress. No one can make a dress better than you.” Fluttershy said. Rarity hugged her one more time, she then turned to the store owner.

“Thank you for letting us look around, kind sir; but I think we’ll take our business elsewhere.”

With that said, Fluttershy changed back into her normal clothes, the girls put the dresses back and left the shop; the store owner, however, wasn’t going to be denied some profit.

“Wait, I’ll give you a discount on the dress. I’ll get rid of the flowers. Come on, thirty dollars.” He said, trying to get them back to the shop. But they just ignored him and went back to Rarity’s house to finish the dress.

The store owner muttered, “Huh, I should’ve been a hair dresser.”


The police were doing everything they could to keep the people back, Man-wolf was running down the street, smashing past the cars; all while he was being chased by more Sable-Drones. Spiderman was swinging after the were-wolf, he noticed the drones shooting at him; if he didn’t take out those drones, people were going to get caught in the cross fire.

So Adam rapidly fired webs at the drones, one of them turned towards him and started shooting at him.

As the energy blasts struck the ground, trying to hit Spidey; the wall-crawler jumped over the drone and shot in the back with a taser web. The flying robot sparked and exploded from the web; the hero then turned his attention back to Man-Wolf.

The villain had reached another man-hole, he picked the lid up and threw it at one of the drones, slicing it in two; he then jumped back down into the sewers.

Spiderman watched the drones fly down after him, so the hero thought to himself, ‘I can’t believe this, but I need to save Man-wolf before those drones take him out’.

Adam ran over to the man-hole and jumped down after them, not knowing what to expect in the sewers this time.


Spiderman crawled through the sewers pipes, until he came ended up in a large room; he looked down to the floor and saw Man-Wolf, surrounded by Sable-Drones. “Looks like someone’s been busy.” Spidey stated.

The beast was slashing at them with his claws, he hit one of them; but then they started to beep.The robots beeped louder and louder, until Spiderman realised what was about to happen; the drones were going to explode.

“Great, now I have to save the world’s greatest slobber trap.” Spidey jumped down and shot a web at the ceiling, he swung down and grabbed Man-Wolf by the fur on the back of his neck. The wall-crawler pulled him out of the way just before the drones exploded.

The two of them crashed into the wall and tumbled to the floor, the hero stated, “I need you back in a prison cell, not all over the walls.”

Man-wolf got up and replied, “I hope you weren’t expecting a ‘thank you’; because now, I’m going to tear you apart.”

The were-wolf howled like the wild animal that he was, Adam saw the opening and decided to be the first one to attack; he spun his legs around and delivered two kicks the villain’s snout. He also managed to land a kick to the stomach, pushing the were-wolf back slightly.

All this did was make Man-Wolf angry; he grew out his claws and slashed at the hero, Adam did his best to dodge the attacks. Spiderman jumped back to avoid the claws, but Man-wolf jumped into the air and landed beside him; he just kept slashing at the wall-crawler.

When the were-wolf stopped, because he’d tired himself out, Adam took his chance to fight back; Spiderman starting punching and kicking him, pushing him back.

Spidey needed to keep his distance from the villain, so he started swing around the room; hoping to confuse him. But Man-Wolf picked up pieces of the destroyed drones and threw them at him; one of them managed to knock Adam to the ground.

Man-Wolf pounced at the hero, pinning him to the ground; he growled and said, “When you think about, if you hadn’t sent me through that portal, I never would have found my way here.” He used his claws to pin his head to ground. “Once again, another problem this city faces, is one that you caused.”

Adam was trying his best not to puke, from the stench of the were-wolf dog-breath; “You know, there’s this magical device called a ‘toothbrush’.” He joked.

Suddenly, Spidey managed to get one of his arms free, he punched Man-Wolf in the snout; pushing him of Spiderman and allowing the hero to get up. The villain recovered from his bruised nose, and the two of them continued fighting.

The were-wolf once again started slashing at the hero, but he dodged the attacks with ease; he then got the chance to, again, punch and kick the breath out of Man-Wolf. Spiderman decided that it was time to finish this; so that’s what he did.

The hero shot a web at the beast’s claw, sticking it to his chest; he did the same to his other clawing, leaving him open to attack. Spiderman jumped towards him and upper-cuttered the villain’s snout; he then shot webs at his face and pulled him to the ground.

The impact knocked the were-wolf unconscious; Spiderman’s work here was done.

He kneeled down to tie him up in webs; as he did, Spidey began talking to him, “I’m sorry, Jacob; but they can help you.” Adam knew that Man-Wolf couldn’t hear him, but he wanted to tell him that his nightmare might just be over soon. “With a little more research, I believe we can find a cure.”

Spiderman stuck the unconscious were-wolf to the wall, before he walked away; he muttered, “You will be human again.” With that said, Adam made his exit before the cops showed up.


Soon after Spiderman had left, the police had found the chamber where Man-Wolf and Spidey had been fighting; Captain Gilda led the S.W.A.T team in to the room, where they found the villain on the wall.

The first thing the captain noticed about the villain, was the note attached to the web holding him in place. “Hand me that note.” She ordered.

One of her men pulled the note of the web and handed it to the captain, the note read, “This man is sick, he needs help; not a jail sentence. I know you don’t trust me, but I trust you’ll do the right thing. Signed, your friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.”

Some of the other cops were also looking at the note over her shoulder, one of them asked, “So what are we going to do with the wolf man, captain?”

Gilda thought for a minute, she then knew what to do; she tore up the note and began shouting orders at her men, “Cut that freak down and put him back in its cage; and tell the mayor’s office I want a full arrest warrant, for Spiderman. He has got in my way too many times.”

The police had no choice but to obey her orders, the cut Man-Wolf down and took him away; things were not going to be easy in the future.


That evening, Spiderman had arrived at Rarity’s house to pick up Fluttershy; he knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

Pinkie Pie opened the door and said, “Oh hi, Adam.” She then realised something, “Ah, Adam.” Pinkie then slammed the door closed.

The wall crawler was confused on what was going on, he asked, “Are you alright, Pinkie?”

“Yeah, fine, you just… can’t come in right now.” She said from behind the door.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door finally opened again; Pinkie Pie said in a calm voice, “Fluttershy will be down in a moment.”

In Rarity’s bedroom, the girls were all getting ready to go; Rarity had now been given the job of making Fluttershy’s wedding dress, but she didn’t have long to do it.

Before she left, Fluttershy walked up to Rarity and hugged her, “Thank you for this, I know you’ll do great.” She said with gratitude.

“Anything for you and your special day, darling; go on now, your fiancé is waiting for you.” Rarity said.

Each of the Rainbooms made their way home in their own unique ways; Rainbow Dash just super-speeded home, Applejack got in Sunset car and she gave her a lift back to the farm, while Pinkie Pie just decided to walk home.

Fluttershy was greeted with a hug from Adam, they both went outside to head home. Adam was still wearing his suit, luckily, no one was watching them; Fluttershy wrapped her arms around her love and he jumped up to the roof.

With her consent, Spiderman started swing the two of them home to their apartment; another day ended, so they could look forward to a greater tomorrow.