• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 412 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 412

Turf Wars: Enter the Man of Steel

Today was just like any other day, Adam had gotten up early to go on patrol of the city, it was around the afternoon now; he’d been swinging around town all day. While he was swinging, he was on the phone to his fiancé and her friends back at the HQ.

“I’m thinking, maybe on a cliff peak.” The hero suggested.

Fluttershy replied, “Adam, we’re not getting married on a cliff; it should be in a church like it’s supposed to be.”

“It’s not supposed to be in a church, it just can be; why does are wedding have to be the same as everyone else’s?” Spidey stated.

“Do you want it to be different?” Sunset asked as she entered the conversation.

Adam explained, “I just think that my perfect girl deserves the wedding she’s always dreamed of.”

“And you think her dream is to say her vows while fearing the cliff may crack, so the bride and groom fall to their doom?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Point taken, Rainbow.”

Suddenly, Adam’s police scanner picked up a crime-alert, “Attention all units, reports of two hide speed vehicles driving through town, any officers, please respond.”

Spiderman said, “I’ll call you girls back, keep watching through the mask cam.”

“Okay, Adam; I love you.” Fluttershy replied.

“I love you more, sweetheart.”

It had been a while since he had just fought regular crime, it was always just super-villains or end of the world stuff. A car and a van were being chased by the police, Spiderman was also hot on their tail; inside the car the three men were all doing their separate job.

One was driving, and two were sitting in the back; one of the two was loading a shotgun. He stuck his head out the window and aimed the gun at one of the squad cars; without hesitation, he fired. The shot destroyed one of the cars headlights; no one was hurt, but the can came to a halt.

“One down, with three still on our tail; we gotta get the big guy to the warehouse.” The driver said.

The crook with the gun replied, “Well get your foot down then, genius.”

The police distracting the criminals meant that Spiderman could land on the roof of the car without being seen; he started picking the guys off one by one.

Adam crawled to the side of the car and punched through the window, grabbing the one not doing anything; “Hi, keep your hands and feet inside the car at all time, please.” Spidey then threw the guy away, but shot a web at him so he’d stick to the wall; the police will get him down later.

The other two had noticed their guy had been taken, the one with the gun aimed his weapon at the wall-crawler; he fired off a shell, but missed. Spiderman flipped over to the other side of the car and punched the gun man out of his seat.

“Your turn, mate.”

Spidey wrapped him up in web then shot a web-line at a lamppost, he then stuck the other end of the web to the crook; he was pulled through the air and was dangling from the lamp. All that was left, was to deal with the driver.

Even with the reckless driving, Spiderman jumped to the hood of the car; he shot web at the windscreen, causing the driver to stop. But when the brakes weren’t strong enough to stop in time, Adam had to stop it himself; he jumped in front of the car pushed.

Using all of his strength, Spidey was able to halt the car in its tracks; once the car had stopped, the crook tried to run. Adam fired and impact web at him, which knocked him over and webbed him to the ground; now he had to deal with the van that stopped behind the car.

Adam walked up to the van, opened the door and pulled the driver out of his seat; when he hit the ground, Spidey webbed his hands together. “Do you mind telling me who you’re working for?”

“What makes you think we’re working for someone?”

Spidey pointed at the van and replied, “The banging noise coming from the back of the truck.”

The hero was right and all, the doors to the back of the truck swung open; a large figure of a man walked onto the street, a guy Adam was all too familiar with.

“Well, well, well; looks like I’m gonna have a smashing time.” Juggernaut stated as he cracked his knuckles. “Smile for the camera.”

Juggernaut swung his large fist at the hero, Adam didn’t need his spider-sense to tell him to move; he jumped out of the way, allowing the brute to punch the floor. After the ground cracked, Juggernaut started running away, smashing past every car that drove to close to him; Adam had to swing after him.

Both Spiderman and Juggernaut continued the chase for about twenty minutes; the brute smashing and crashing into anything in his way. Adam had to stop this guy before someone got hurt, or worse; meaning neither of them saw the boy in the hoodie step out into the road.

Many people watched the boy moved out in front of Juggernaut, no one was brave enough to get him out of the way.

Before anyone could even try to get the boy out of the way, it was too late; Juggernaut was just inches away when…

The boy reached out his arms and pushed, stopping Juggernaut in his tracks; the brute tried to push past, but it was no good. It was like the boy was strong than Juggernaut; so the villain did what he thought he could. “Sorry kid.” He said as he raised his fist; without hesitation, he slammed his fist down on the boy, but…

The strike did nothing to him, hitting the small guy actually slightly hurt Juggernaut’s hand.

When the villain moved his fist away, the boy looked up to him and stated, “Big mistake.” The boy took his hands off the Juggernaut and punched him in the stomach, causing the brute to bend over in pain.

He just couldn’t understand what was happening; Spiderman was sitting on top of a lamppost, watching the whole event. He thought to himself, ‘there’s only one person that I know of with that sort of power’.

After Juggernaut had leaned over, the boy upper-cutted the brute and knocked him on his back; the brute came to his pain and fell unconscious. Suddenly, the police cars arrived; squads of officers surround Juggernaut.

One of the officers emerged from a swat van with a special launcher, he shot an ankle bracelet onto the villains leg; the bracelet damped the villain’s powers, meaning he was easier for the police to deal with.

Finally, Adam swung down from the lamp and confronted the boy that stopped the Juggernaut; the first thing Adam said was, “Show off.”

The boy pulled down his hood and revealed his face to the wall-crawler, “You’re just mad that I got him first, Adam.”

Spiderman suddenly walked over to the boy and slapped him on the back of the head, “Hey, what are you trying to do to me?” he turned to the police, they were taking no notice of the two of them. “Look, I’m down here, doing my ‘job’; the last thing I need is the local police learning my name.”

Adam then got a call on his mask comm, the girls at the HQ had been watching the whole thing; Sunset asked, “Adam, who is this?”

Reality smacked Adam in the face, “Oh right, you guys haven’t met yet.” He turned to the boy so the girls could see the boy through the camera. “Girls, this is Jack; my brother.”



Spiderman took his brother back to the HQ, he decided to show him where he worked, and wanted him to meet his friends. When they arrived, Fluttershy, Twilight and Rainbow Dash were waiting for them by the door.

The two heroes landed in front of the door, the three girls noticed that Jack was flying; when Adam took his mask off, Fluttershy ran over and hugged him.

“Hi, sweetheart; I’m fine, the police have Juggernaut.” The two pulled away and turned to the wall-crawler’s brother. “Thanks to him.”

Adam explained a little more about his brother, “Quick introduction; this is Jack, or as he likes to be called, Superman. All the powers of an alien called a Kryptonian.”

Fluttershy extended her hand, “Nice to finally meet you Jack.”

The boy shook her hand, “Nice to meet you too.”

I suppose my brother’s told you all about me.”

Twilight stepped into the conversation and replied, “Actually, he’s never mentioned you. We didn’t know Adam had a brother.”

“What?” Jack asked.

“I was busy, plus; when I came to this Earth, I tried to leave my old life behind. I thought maybe if I didn’t think about it, maybe I wouldn’t miss it.” Adam then thought of something. “Wait a minute; how did you get here?”

Jack pulled out a small device from his pocket, “A Breech Key; the O.S.C has loads of them.” He showed it to the girls. “It lets us hop from one dimension to another; it’s how Adam got here in the first place.”

Rainbow then suggested, “Let’s go inside; then you can meet the rest of the team.” The group followed Rainbow Dash into the control room, where Jack could meet everyone else.

Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Spike and Sunset Shimmer all waved at Jack as he entered the room; he waved back before Adam introduced them all.

“Let’s start with who you’ve already met; that’s Twilight Sparkle.” Adam said, gesturing to her. “She calls herself Spider-Girl, she actually has the same powers as me.”

“Cool, another spider.”

“That’s Rainbow Dash, also known as Quicksilver.” Adam explained. “She’s the fastest Speedster I’ve ever seen.”

Jack chuckled and said, “I have a friend on Earth 1 who would argue with that.”

“Is that a race challenge?” Rainbow asked.

Adam stated, “Not the time guys.” He then pointed over to Pinkie. “That’s Pinkie Pie, call herself Ms Marvel.”

Pinkie then said, “But I sometimes call myself Stretchy Girl, but my friends think it doesn’t sound as cool.”

“And that’s Applejack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight’s dog Spike.” The web-head explained. “They may not have powers or anything they can use against super-villains; but they’re still the greatest team I could have.”

“Nice to meet you all; I hope Adam’s been keeping you out of trouble.” Jack said.

Sunset politely replied, “It’s nothing we can’t handle.”

“Plus, I have something in the works that involves me fighting super-villains.” Rarity stated.

Spiderman then decided to save the best for last; he held his fiancé close and said, “And finally, Jack; I want you to meet Fluttershy, my fiancé.”

Jack then gasped when he heard that, which made the reason why he was here a lot harder; Jack was happy for his brother, but he’d been given a job, he had to do it.

“Fiancé; Adam, that’s great.” The boy was hesitant, he didn’t know if he wanted to say this in front of Adam’s friends and soon-to-be wife. Jack swallowed the guilt and came out with it, “Adam, you can’t be engaged to someone on this Earth.”

The sudden change in the subject caught Adam’s attention, “What do you mean?” Adam’s tone was a little mad, but he wanted to hear what Jack had to say.

“Okay, Adam, I’ll level with you; this isn’t just a social visit. I’m here because the O.S.C has ordered me to bring you back to Earth-1, now.” Jack explained. “You’ve had your little vacation in a parallel universe; but now it’s time to come home.”

Fluttershy hugged closed to Adam, he caressed her hair and stated, “I am home; I’m not going back. This is where I belong; with the woman I love and am planning to marry.”

Jack simply sighed and walked off, down a hallway; Adam would have gone after him, but he didn’t really want to talk to him right now.


Meanwhile, at the CCPD, Juggernaut was being placed it a large holding cell; he had two metal spheres around his hands, they were bolted together, as if they were a special pair of hands cuffs. The guards walked him down the hall and into the large cell; the large villain got a bit of a surprise when he saw who his neighbour was.

Across the hall, in a cell the same size as Juggernaut’s, was a group of four; two were boys and two were woman. One of the boys was sitting on the drop down bench, one of the girls was sitting and talking to the other boy; these two were both wearing power damping collars. The other girl had her hands on the bars and her head pressing against them; she also had a cape.

“I should’ve know you lot would be in here first.” Juggernaut stated.

Blizzard got up and stated, “Watch your mouth you big oath; we’re all behind the bars now.”

“Maybe it’ll teach you some manners.” Pyro said before she went back to talking to Raggamuffin.

Juggernaut then looked down at Trixie, she didn’t look so good; she had bags under her eyes and she looked droopy. “What’s with you, Mysterio?”

She replied, “The floor is too hard for me to sleep on, since Pyro called dibs on the only bed; and the food here is worse than what they have at Rykers.”

Before Juggernaut could respond, he heard something coming from the outside of the jail house; it sounded like a wolf howling. Without a warning, the wall of Juggernaut’s cell blasted open; the brute saw the exit and jumped out of it.

He landed on the lower roof of the CCPD; there, his alias was waiting for him.

Man-Wolf grew out his claws and sliced at the handcuffs, they fell to the ground in pieces; Juggernaut cracked his knuckles now that his hands were free. Man-Wolf explained the reason for the early release from jail.

“If it was up to me, I’d have left you in there; but Filthy Rich is paying me, and he still needs you for something.” He handed the brute a wrist watch, one that would go around his large wrist; it showed him coordinates for where he needed to go. “Rich wants you to find and steal this thing called ‘Project Olympus’; don’t screw it up.”

After the short briefing, the alarm for the jailhouse went off, “Prisoner escape. Repeat, prisoner escape.”

“Right, I’m off.” Man-Wolf leaped into the air and ran away across the roof tops.

Juggernaut knew his job; he leaped from the roof, down to the streets. With all his might, he charged through the streets; like before, crashing through anything that came into his path.


After about an hour, Jack finally came back into the control room; at the moment, only Adam and Fluttershy were in the room. It was time that the two brothers had a talk about something.

“Hey.” Jack greeted.

“Hey, to you too.” Adam replied.

Fluttershy kissed Adam on the top of his head before leaving the two of them to work out the tension between them.

“So, they send you all the way here, just to drag me back to Earth-1?” Adam asked.

Jack replied, “Yep, that’s about it.” He then explained, “Don’t get me wrong, it was good to see you again; but you can’t really want to stay here.”

Adam stopped when he heard that, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“The only reason you came here was to find a replacement for that alien Pegasus that you had a crush on; even though she was already with that weird dragon looking thing.” Jack stated. “Why did you abandon our family?”

“What do you mean ’abandon’? You guys seemed like you were doing fine without me.” Adam then thought of a point, “Plus, isn’t there other spider-people? Ones with more power than me.” Spidey then started listing the other spiders.

“Kid Arachnid; my powers, plus two extra ones. Bioelectricity and invisibility.”

“Superior Octopus; my powers, plus Doc Ock’s tentacles.”

“Iron Spider; a guy who’s your age, who’s a combination of me and Iron man. It didn’t seem like you needed me.” Adam explained.

Jack replied, “That’s not the point, bro; we were a team. Leading two superhero teams, the Justice League and the Avengers; what ever happened to that?”

Adam turned away from his brother, “Times have changed, and I’ve made a life for myself here.”

The two brothers stayed silent for a minute, then Jack played a card he should not have played with Adam, “What about Heather; your first love?”

“Don’t, Jack.” Adam replied.

“If I recall correctly, you broke up with her; when she wanted to take things further with you.” Jack stated. “You got scared, and you two ended it.”

Adam turned back to him and replied, “I wasn’t ready, neither was she.” He stated. “We tried it out, but we weren’t right for each other. These things happen.”

The two of them were going to continue the talk, until Sunset Shimmer came into the room and stated, “Juggernaut’s escaped.”

The two of them put this chat on hold; they needed to suit up and take down the threat. Adam went to change, but Jack didn’t follow him; then Sunset realised something.

“Wait, Jack can’t go with you. He doesn’t have a suit.” She turned the boy. “Do you?”

The boy of steel replied, “Uh, I have one lying around.” The boy suddenly spun around superfast, like he turned into a tornado; when the tiny-hurricane went away, Jack was revealed in his super-suit; a black t-shirt with his logo on the chest, blue jeans and a black eye mask with the logo between the eyes-holes.

“I don’t like wearing the eye mask, but the O.S.C says I have to wear it to protect my identity.” Jack explained.

Adam stepped out of the changing room, now wearing his suit; Fluttershy was waiting for him. Before the heroes left, Adam had something to say to his fiancé; “Don’t worry, we’ll be right back.”

“Adam, if you do have to go back to your Earth, I understand; just remember that my time with you has been…”

Before Fluttershy could finish, Adam put his finger on her lip, “Don’t worry, my beloved angel; I made a promise to you when you said ‘yes’. I’m not going anywhere.”

The two heroes then made their way to where Juggernaut had been spotted; the only conversation that happened between the two brothers, was when Jack said, “Don’t get her hopes up.”


It was still daylight at the time, Juggernaut had arrived outside a storage warehouse; a place where large portions of Sable-Tech was kept. Filthy Rich wanted something that Silvermane had hidden away. There were only two of its kind, and this is where one was hidden.

The device on Juggernaut’s wrist was beeping, saying he was getting closer; the beeping stopped when he came to a halt at the back wall of the warehouse, “Finally.” He said.

He drew his fist back and delivered a strong punch to the wall, he reached into the building a grabbed the large cylinder container; now that he had what he came for, he was ready to make his getaway.

He would’ve gotten away, if the heroes hadn’t arrived to foil his plans.

Spiderman and Superman arrived at the scene; Adam was the first to talk, “I don’t know how you escaped the jail, but you’re going right back; this time with a more secure cell, I might add.”

The two heroes faced the one villain, no one else said anything as the three of them just started fighting; Juggernaut even used the cylinder container as a weapon.

The brute started the fight by swing the container around, he spun around to try and knock the heroes away; Jack flew in the air to dodge the attack, Adam however, ducked to get away. Once Juggernaut got dizzy, Spidey saw the opportunity to attack; so he flipped backwards while also kicking him in the face.

Jack flew towards Juggernaut and punched his stomach, which knocked him out of the dizziness; so he picked up the container and swung it at the boy. He dodged it the first time, but he was hit the second; he was sent flying into the side of a building.

Spiderman had to fight the villain one on one, so that’s what he did.

Juggernaut spun his weapon around again, this time, Adam didn’t dodge it; he jumped onto the container and spun around with him. Once the brute had become dizzy again, Spidey web-zipped forward and kicked him in the face.

To finish him off, Adam upper-cutted him in the jaw and kicked him in the stomach; causing him to stumble backwards.

Superman flew back to the scene, he saw that the villain was dazed; so he leaped into action.

Jack flew up to the Juggernaut, swung his fist around and punched him in the face; again. The villain swung his arms around as he went down, causing the container to be thrown from his hands. When the cylinder hit the ground, it exploded; leaving nothing, but a patch of green fire.

“Oh man, Filthy Rich is gonna kill me.” Juggernaut muttered.

However, before the two heroes could apprehend the villain, Adam turned to Jack and began giving out to him, “Do you know what you’ve done? That container was evidence, now it’s junk.”

“What are you yelling at me for?” Jack then pointed a Juggernaut. “He the one who dropped it.”

“Yeah, because you punched him down.”

The two brothers didn’t notice Juggernaut getting back up; they were too busy arguing with each other.

“Jack, that’s it. Get off my Earth.”

“It’s not your Earth, Adam. Earth-1 is.”

Adam was beginning to lose it, “When are you going to get this into your thick head, Jack?” the wall-crawler spelled it out for him. “I’m. Not. Going. Ba..”

Before he could finish, Juggernaut delivered strong punches to them both; throwing them both across the area. The brute took his chance and ran away, waiting for his next order from Filthy Rich.

When the two heroes/brothers got up again, they turned to each other and said, “You let him get away!” they said in unison. They continued saying things at the same time.

“No you did!”

“Stop that!”

“You aren’t ever gonna change!”

“Dang it!!”

When they both said that, they turned away from each other and left he site; both going back to the HQ in their own separate direction.


Later that day, Jack was sitting on the roof of the HQ, he wanted to be alone; he had some things to think about. But that didn’t stop Sunset Shimmer from coming up to the roof and trying to talk to him.

“Hey, Jack.” She greeted.

But the boy didn’t reply, he just sat in silence and stared at the city. Sunset kept trying to talk to him, she wanted to make him feel better. “I don’t have a brother, but I’ve heard that brothers fight sometimes; but they do get over it.”

Finally, the boy of steel decided to speak, “Do you want to know a secret?” Sunset didn’t say anything, she just nodded her head. Jack explained, “The O.S.C didn’t send me to bring Adam back to Earth-1.”

The statement made Sunset confused, taking Adam back was the whole reason that Jack came here; what other reason could he have?

Jack decided to explain, “When Adam left, I was hurt; we’ve worked together for so long, and then he suddenly says he’s leaving.”

Sunset wanted to make the mood less sad, so she asked something else, “If you don’t mind me asking, how did you get your powers?” It was something that confused her. “I mean, Adam got his powers from a spider-bite, and he says you have alien powers; how does that work?”

The boy replied, “Well, it’s a long but interesting story; one that I don’t think I even believe.”


I was ten years old, same age as Adam when he got his powers; but my powers came from something completely different than a radioactive bug-bite. You see, I wasn’t the first Superman.

The original Superman was my idle, he could catch falling buses with one hand, shoot lasers from his eye to mend cracks and other stuff, he could even flying into space and breathe without a space suit; he was my hero.

But then he retired, met a girl, started a family; all that stuff, and the world was left without a Superman.

Even though we had the Avengers, Fantastic Four, and other great super-heroes; I still thought that Superman would be the key to protecting the planet. And then, my life was changed forever.

While working as an intern at the O.S.C, I wandered into Doctor Sandy’s lab; and there I found it, one of the most power relic in the entire universe. It was an Infinity Stone, the Mind Stone to be precise; the Avengers had brought it back for study.

Me being a naïve kid, I took a closer look; I felt strange, like a voice inside my head was telling me to touch the stone. When my hand made contact with the mystic rock, it happened…

The stone tapped into my mind, it looked through all my memories and thoughts; and the one thing it kept finding, was Superman. So, the stone used its power on me; it gave me what it thought I wanted the most, Superman’s powers.


“And after a bit of training and practice, I came to be the new Superman.” Jack finished. Sunset was amazed by that story, then Jack said, “But I wasn’t allowed to call myself ‘Superman’, until I turned thirteen. So I called myself Super-Boy, until my thirteenth birthday.”

Sunset replied with, “Wow, you must have been lucky to get power like that.” She patted him on the shoulder. “But you need to think about telling Adam how you feel about him living here; think about how it would affect you and how it will affect him.” She stood up and started walking away. “Think about it; do you want him to come back with you, or do you want him to be happy?”

Before Sunset could leave the roof, Pinkie Pie ran up to it and had something important to tell them; she panted before saying, “Juggernaut’s been spotted heading towards a Sable-Base in the middle of town. Adam’s already on his way there.” She then fell over due to lack of breath.

A blow of wind blew through Sunset’s hair as she turned back to Jack to say, “Jack, you need to go help your bro…” But before could finish, Jack was already gone.

In his suit and flying towards his brother, who he could find with his super hearing.


Spiderman landed in a courtyard outside the Sable-base, but Juggernaut was nowhere to be found; from the information Adam got, the only other place Juggernaut could steal what he was after at the warehouse, was here.

The only evidence that Juggernaut was here, was the large hole the wall.

Suddenly, without warning, the man of steel landed smack down in the middle of the courtyard; Adam was shocked to see him here, but then annoyed that Jack was here.

“What do you want?” he asked.

Jack replied, “Adam, I have something to explain, but we can talk after we bring in the bad guy.”

Spidey simply chuckled before saying, “I’m sorry, ‘we’? There’s no ‘we’.” Adam explained. “I can handle this myself; just go back to standing in front of flags and catching helicopters.”

Their attention was then turned towards a rumbling noise, they didn’t notice a large object charging towards them; before they could react, it was too late. Juggernaut emerged from the hole in the wall and bashed Adam across the courtyard, his spider-sense was too late to warn him; Jack noticed his brother go down, and gasped.

“Bro!”

Juggernaut turned to Superman and said, “Well, looks like I finally squashed the spider; not so tough now that you’re on your own.”

Looks like Jack was going to have to deal with this brute himself; the two super-beings readied themselves, and then engaged in muscle combat.

The villain started by charging towards the boy, Jack just held out his hands to try and stop him in his tracks; but Juggernaut managed to push him to the wall. Once there, the brute began punching him over and over; if Jack was mortal, he’d not be able to survive this.

At one point, Jack managed to catch Juggernaut’s fist and throw it back into the villain’s face, causing him to stumble back; the hero saw his chance to fight back. While hovering in the air, Jack punched and kicked Juggernaut, until he fell on his back; once down, Jack grabbed him by his ankle and threw him across the courtyard.

When he got back up, a noise caught his attention; a howl from the roof top. He turned and saw Man-Wolf, crouching on the roof; the were-wolf dropped down and picked up the container that Juggernaut had taken from the base.

“Nice to know you got it this time.” Man-Wolf stated.

Juggernaut replied, “Thank you for showing up; now how about some help with this.” He said, gesturing to Jack.

“Tempting yes, but I think I’ll leave that part up to you.” The wolf man replied.

No one notice, but before the were-wolf jumped away; Adam came around and shot a spider-tracer into the villain’s fur without him noticing. No that he was awake, he got up and helped his brother.

“Jack, I’m still mad at you. But let’s take this guy down.” Adam said with a smile under his mask.

Superman replied, “Let’s try, operation smash-crash.” An old move from Earth-1.

Spidey jumped onto Juggernaut’s back and shot webs onto his helmet, he pulled the webs, like he was riding a mechanical bull. Adam did his best to steer the brute, sending him into a fuse box; Juggernaut was electrocuted.

Adam then pulled him away from the box and turned him towards Jack; when they got close enough, Jack threw a right hook into Juggernaut’s face.

To finish him off, Spiderman leaped of the villain and kicked him forward; Jack, who had already flown overhead to land in front of the brute, delivered one final upper cut. Juggernaut was knocked out cold.

The two heroes admired there fine work, they stood side by side and looked down at the unconscious super-villain; “Not bad, for an old timer.” Jack stated.

Adam chuckled at his comment, the sprayed Juggernaut with webs; once he was stuck to the ground, Adam said, “You’re not getting away this time.”

When the police arrived at the scene, Jack turned to his brother and decided it was time to explain the real reason why he was hear. “Adam, I have something to tell you.”


The evening had come to Canterlot City; Jack, Adam, and the rest of the Rainbooms were standing outside the HQ. Jack was saying his goodbyes to his brother and his new friends. Now that everything had been explained, this part of our heroes’ story could have a happy ending.

“You know I’m still kind of mad at you for what you did Jack.” Adam stated.

Jack replied, “I know, and I’m sorry; I just missed my brother, that’s all.”

Adam stepped forward and caught Jack off guard, wrapping his arm around his neck and scratching his head; he then replied, “I forgive you, your heart was in the right place.”

With that said, Jack pulled out the small device from his pocket, he pushed the button on the Breach-Key and opened the portal; before he left, he said, “Don’t forget to invite me to the wedding.” He then stepped through the portal as the other waved him goodbye.

When he was gone, Adam and the girls went back inside; Adam stated, “Let’s find ourselves a were-wolf.”

Pinkie Pie replied, “Oh yeah.”