• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 401 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 401

The Mysterious Heist: Road Rage

On this fine evening, two people were walking down the street; a man and a woman, together in a romantic couple. The man took his lady by her hand and turned to face her, he had something important to ask her.

“Lily Heart, we’ve been together for over a year.” The man explained.

The girl quickly said, “It’s been the best year of my life.”

The man then took both her hands, he said, “Then let me make the year even better.”

He got down on one knee and said to her, “Lily Heart, will you ma…”

Suddenly, a large truck convoy came crashing through the streets; just before the large vehicle could hit the couple, some swung down and snatched them off the street. The coupe panted as this all happened so fast, they watched the large truck drive away; then they both turned to their side and saw someone sitting next to them.

“Hey, folks.” Spiderman greeted with a wave. He then took a quick look at the man, then stated, “He seems like a nice bloke, you should say ‘yes’.” Adam then jumped off the roof and began swing after the truck.

The girl just turned to her boyfriend and said, “Yes, I guess.” It’s not what the guy was planning, but it kind of worked.



The truck smashed through everything that was caught in its path, the people were just able to dodge it; they could hear it coming from a mile away. Spiderman was closing in on it, he also had to stop the five vans that were following it.

“Who uses six vehicles to make a small getaway? It’s like using dynamite to steal candy from and baby.” Adam joked and then regretted saying.

Mysterio was admiring the hard-drive she stole from the server farm, she turned to Tombstone and said, “Thanks for the getaway drive, Tombstone.”

The gangster biker still couldn’t believe he was working for, let alone working with a former magician; he didn’t even like street performers. So he replied, “Save your praise for when we’re in the clear, and remember..” this caught her attention, “The only reason we’re working together is because you promised to make me rich and that I could squash the bug .”

Mysterio was fully aware of their agreement, and nothing about that had changed; they were partners but not friends.

Suddenly, Trixie gasped when she looked in her side mirror; Tombstone asked her, “What?”

She stuck her head out the window and saw the web-slinger right behind their truck; she turned back to the driver and explained, “Bad news, Tombstone; Spiderman’s on our tail.”

“I thought you left him at the server farm.” The gangster said.

Mysterio replied, “Well he must have followed me graphite-brains.”

Tombstone put his foot down on the pedal, but that didn’t stop Adam from landing on the roof of the truck; the gangster was aware of his presence, so he made a quick call. He had a trucker radio next to the wheel, he used it to call his men in the other vans.

“Boys, you see the insect on the roof of my truck, you know what to do.”

Spiderman noticed the other vans were driving closer to the main rig, men were even climbing out through the roof of their trucks and jumping to the one he was on; looks like Adam had some brawling to do.

The crooks tried their best to lay a hit on the wall-crawler, but they were unable to hit him; Adam didn’t want there to be casualties, so instead of punching them off the truck, he tied them in web and stuck the other end of the web onto nearby buildings.

One guy attacked first, he tried to punch Adam in the face; but the hero dodged the attack and tripped him up, the crook was then tied to a web-line and pulled towards a building. Another almost lucky, but wasn’t lucky enough; he was kicked in the stomach and thrown off the truck.

Adam punched and kicked the criminals into his web traps; one of them unfortunately missed the web, but landed on an Apple Family fruit stand. Granny Smith was there with Big Mac, she looked down at the man that just took out her business; she stated, “Why you little varmint, why don’t you go play over in the kid-dy area.”

As the truck kept driving away, Adam could see the crook being yelled at by Granny Smith; he knew that was partly his fault, but it was too late to do anything about it now.

With the crooks out of the way, Spiderman crawled to the front of the truck, it was time to end this; but Tombstone had other plans. When he saw Spidey crawling on the windshield, he took action; Tombstone pulled out a gun and fired at the hero. Adam’s spider-sense warned him about the bullets so he could dodge them; but he did lose his balance and fall of the truck.

Spiderman tumbled into the street, it hurt a little but he recovered; he managed to grab the side of the truck and slide underneath it before it got away. Spidey made his way to the front of the truck; the villains presumed he was gone, so he could sneak attack.

Trixie turned to Tombstone, not happy about the holes in the glass; she said, “I hope the bank we’re gonna rob has enough money to mend the windshield.”

The gangster replied, “My truck, my rules, dome-head.”

The statement didn’t make Mysterio happy, she would have hit him if he could be hurt or damaged in anyway.

Suddenly, her door was ripped off its hinges; Spiderman crawled up to see her. “Hi honey, I’m home.” Adam joked. The hero was about to shoot a web at Tombstone so the truck would stop, but Trixie grabbed him by the arm.

“Time to show some things.” She said. He helmet began to glow green, as did the lenses of Spiderman’s mask; like she was controlling him in a way. Next thing Adam knew, all was black.


Spiderman could see again, but he didn’t know if he wanted to; the world around him was in black and white. He muttered to himself, “Oh, not this trick again.”

As he started walking around, he realised where he was; the Canterlot city mall. Suddenly, a voice was heard from the distance; it said, “Do you remember this place, Spiderman? This is where I was created.”

Adam ran forward, he stopped when a performing stage appeared in front of him; on that stage was a young girl, performing a magic act.

“I tried to put on a good show for my audience; then I make one mistake and you get me banned from doing the one thing I was put on this Earth to do.” The voice continued. Suddenly, the performer on the stage came into the light; revealing Trixie, before she became Mysterio.

Spiderman then remembered this day; the day that Trixie got Snips and Snails to help pretend she’d summoned a dragon, then the stage caught fire and Spiderman had to help. The police then banned her from performing, and that’s what drove her to become a super villain.

The Trixie on the stage then turned to Spiderman and said, “So you do remember this day, let’s go see another day that you wronged me, wall-crawler.”

Trixie threw a smoke bomb on the ground, the cloud blinded Adam; when it cleared, he was somewhere completely different.

Now, Spiderman found himself standing in the middle of the gym in Canterlot High; the day of Adam’s first Fall Formal, the day he first captured Trixie.

When all seemed too quiet, the voice of Mysterio came back; “Glad to know you remember this, our first battle; and where I planned to end you for ruining my career.”

Spiderman replied this time, “What, you were gonna get back at me by putting people in harm’s way with your cheap parlour tricks.”

“Do not anger the great and powerful Mysterio, I will use this setting to finally destroy you.”

The gym floor began to crack open, Spiderman had seen this trick before; shadowy figures began crawling out of the cracks. This time, Mysterio appeared on the stage; ready to watch her enemy’s destruction.

Adam stated, “I know this isn’t real, but I’ll play along; I need to get back to reality.”

The shadows wasted no time charging towards Spiderman, he no choice but to fight back. He kicked three of them down, and they disappeared into mist; although they were easy to kick down, there were a lot of them.

Spiderman picked one up and threw him across the room, the figure accidently bashed into Trixie before disappearing; when this happened, the walls of the school gym started to crack. The illusion was starting to weaken, this gave Spiderman an idea to stop this.

Every time Adam got the chance, he would pick up a shadow figure and throw them at Mysterio; sometimes they would hit her, sometimes they wouldn’t. But the times that they did, the room they were in began to crack more and more; all Spiderman needed to do was take out the source, Mysterio.

So he pushed past the shadows and made his way to the stage, Trixie used her gauntlets to blast green energy at the hero, but he was able to dodge them with his agility. This fight ended when Spiderman jumped at Trixie and tackled her to the ground; causing her helmet to smash.


Spiderman came out of it, he looked up at Trixie; her helmet was still intact and she had a strong grip on Adam’s wrist. She grunted and demanded to know, “How did you break my spell?!”

Spidey simply replied, “What spell?” he used his other hand to shoot a web-line at Tombstone’s arm, he pulled it away from the steering wheel.

Tombstone had lost control of the truck, it when hurdling towards a building that was under construction; but the hero still noticed a child in the path of the truck.

Spiderman broke free from Mysterio’s grip and jumped for the child; using his webs, he scooped the child out of the way. This allowed the truck a clear path to crash into the building; luckily, no one was in there.

The sound of the truck crashing was a loud bang, Spiderman had to check the damage; he checked the driver’s seats for the villains, but they were gone.

But suddenly, Adam heard a laughter coming from the roof top; he turned around to see Mysterio standing on a roof, with Tombstone by his side.

Adam decided to make a joke about this, “You know, you standing on a roof and laughing at me is becoming a bit of a thing, Trixie.”

Trixie ignored his joke and stated something of her own, “Thanks to Tombstone and his men, I now have three things I need to complete my plan; and you won’t stop me, Spiderman.”

“Look, what is this big plan you keep going on about?” Adam asked.

Mysterio chuckled before turning to Tombstone, “We’re done here.” With that said, she threw a smoke bomb on the ground and the both disappeared in a flash of green mist.

Adam still questioned, “What is she up to? And the bigger question is, how many lives will it threaten?”


When Adam got home that night, his beloved Fluttershy was waiting for him; she was sitting on the couch, watching the TV. She had seen the news report about Tombstone’s convoy crashing into a construction site.

Just think about the man that once pulled a trigger at her and put her in the hospital brought back bad memories; like how her boyfriend was going to kill a man because of it.

Spiderman crawled in through the window and greeted Fluttershy, she stood up and walked over to him; they shared a hug before Adam went to the bedroom to change his clothes.

“Are you alright?” Fluttershy asked before sitting back down.

Adam stuck his head out the door and replied, “Yeah, yeah; I’m fine.” Before he went back to changing, he asked Fluttershy, “Hey, did Rainbow get Soarin out of there okay?”

She replied with, “Yes, she did. Soarin’s recovering from the ice blasts; he’ll be okay.” She then remembered something else that Adam should know, “Oh, and the police captured Blizzard at the server farm; it was on the news earlier.”

The hero stepped out of the bedroom, now wearing his average clothes; he sat down with Fluttershy, they watched TV and enjoyed each other’s company. As they watched the screen, Fluttershy noticed the looks her boyfriend was making; like something was troubling him.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” she asked, with concern in her voice.

Adam stroked her hair before replying, “Mysterio is planning something big; I mean with her teaming up with all these other villains and all these weird things she’s stealing, I can’t solve this.”

“Don’t worry, we’re in this together.” She stroked his arm and sat closer to him.

He saw that she was looking and little sleepy, he was also feeling a little tired; he picked her, bridle style and carried her to bed. The changed into their night-wear and fell asleep in each other’s arms; Adam gently stroked her hair as they both peacefully went off to the dream world.

All was quiet…