• Published 17th Apr 2021
  • 410 Views, 0 Comments

Spiderman Equestria's Hero: Season 3 - Adamverse



The latest instalment of the life of FimFiction's favourite web-slinger.

  • ...
5
 0
 410

Disharmony: Spiders vs Spider

Author's Note:

Sorry about the delay on this chapter, but this will be something you may have to get used to.

I have a job now, so I won't be able to right as often as I used to; but know that I do still write and new chapters are always coming.

But yeah, don't forget to Like, Comment and follow me if you haven't already.

The sun rose up into the sky, the day was going to be a good one; all because Adam woke up next to the woman who was now going to be with him forever. Adam rolled over and cuddled close to Fluttershy, who was still fast asleep.

Adam kissed the side of her head, she started to wake up; so he greeted her with, “Good morning, wife.”

She smiled and replied, “Good morning, husband.”

The two of them face each other in the bed, Adam reaching up to caress his wife’s face; just staring into her eyes was reward enough for him. “Can you believe we’re actually married?” he asked.

“I know, I thought I would never meet someone; I’d just be that shy girl that people ignored. But with you, I feel loved; I am truly happy you travelled across sixteen dimensions to be here.” Fluttershy replied.

The couple came together in a passionate kiss; after a few moments, they pulled away and got out of bed. After changing into their clothes, they went into the kitchen for some breakfast; while they were eating, Fluttershy turned on the news.

On the TV, the reporter was giving a story about how most of the escaped super-villains were already back in custody. “In our top story this morning, the city owes a large debt to the Spiderman, who has apprehended seven of the fourteen escaped criminals, from Rykers Island.” Adam was proud of his achievement, but more proud of the other achievement he made the other day.

The reporter continued, “And in other news; known principle of Canterlot High, Principle Celestia, has begun her mayoral campaign. She is one of three candidates who are competing for the office of Mayor of Canterlot City.”

Both Adam and Fluttershy were surprised to hear the news; Adam said, “No way, Principle Celestia is running for mayor.”

“Oh, that would be amazing. She was always so nice at the school, maybe now she can spread her kindness to the whole city.” Fluttershy replied.

Suddenly, Adam’s spider-sense went off, warning him about something; he looked over his shoulder and around the room, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Fluttershy saw him looking around, she wondered what he was doing; she asked, “Are you alright, honey?”

“Yeah.” Adam replied. “I just felt like the devil just walked ing here, breathed down my spine and then the feeling went away.”

“You’re probably just stressed out; you do work too hard.” She then looked at some papers that were on the kitchen counter. “And speaking of which.” Adam joined her at looking at the papers, they were bills and rent slips.

Adam said, “Fluttershy, if we don’t take care of this, we could lose the apartment.” He picked up a slip and read the price on it, then said, “Well, there’s only one thing for it; I’m gonna have to go out there and find a job.”

“Are you sure, Adam?” his wife asked.

He replied, “Yep, and I think I know just the thing. I sure this job ad in the paper yesterday, I think it’s just the thing for me.”

The hero put his shoes on and kissed his wife goodbye, he promised to come tonight an employed man.



At the abandoned toy factory, the five villains were sitting at the long table; brainstorming ideas. Bulls-eye was the first to suggest an idea; he said, “So my plan is fool proof; the first thing I do, is throw one of my darts at him.”

“And then?” Smythe asked.

Bulls-eye smiled and replied, “That’s about it really.” The other villains then started complaining about how bad that idea was; Bulls-eye then said, “Oh, come on; I would have poisoned the dart. Anyway, I don’t see you guys coming up with any good plans for destroying the city or getting rid of Spiderman.

Dragon Man then said, “I already suggest my plan about setting fire to Spiderman.”

“Please, does everything with you have to be about fire?” Screwball then asked.

“Well, little miss; I am a dragon.”

But then Bulls-eye spoke back, “Oh please, you’re not a dragon, you just dress like one.”

The four of them began throwing insults at each other left and right; Discord was just sitting in the thrown-like chair, sitting in it sideways like a little kid in an armchair. He then started chuckling at their insults, they all turned to him and wondered why he was laughing.

“Something funny, Discord?” Smythe asked.

The Lord of Chaos got up out of his chair and stood up on the table, he replied, “Yes, Alcester; something is funny. You lot.” That just made them confused. “I brought together so we could work together, but if you guys are just going to act like children and come up with horrible plans; then I suppose we are what everyone says we are.”

“What’s that, daddy?” Screwy asked.

Discord replied, “The ‘Underdog’ villains; a group of villains that get caught in record time, because their methods are too pointless or easy to beat.” Discord looked at each member of his crew, he then said, “But now I think it’s about time we change that.”

The crew was now listening, the Lord of Chaos explained, “I’m sure we all have talents that just haven’t been shown yet; it’s time we prove that we’re the boss.” He turned to Screwball and said, “Sweetheart, if you please.” She turned away from the group and went over to an old jukebox, she pressed a button and music started playing.

original

As the music played, Discord suddenly yelled, “YEAH! Yeah… Alright!”

He then started singing.

“Maybe you've heard about me;

All in the news today.”

“I'm kind of legendary in the most destructive way;

I have a secret hideout.”

“I've got the fancy swords

I've got a bone to pick with all generic demon lords.”

Discord stepped off the table and began walking around the room, still singing.

“Open a dictionary

Turn it to ‘Mastermind’.”

“You'll see a picture of me with my other bros in line

I'll burn your city and I,

Won't even look behind.”

The other villains, except Screwball then joined in with the singing.

“I. Need. Not. Be. Kind.”

“Do you know why?” Discord rhetorically asked.

The four of them all sang together.

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

“I'm the boss.”

Dragon Man then took up a verse on his own.

“I want my own little castle;

With no princess inside.”

“Ain't nobody gonna come and find me;

I got mad reptilian pride.”

The dragon jumped up onto the table.

“If you wanna step in my kingdom;

I got a real nice surprise.”

“Ain't nobody see me coming;

Even if you've got special eyes.”

Now it was Smythe’s turn.

“Even if they gonna run up on me;

I got tricks and traps and bait.”

“If you've got big plans for later;

Better tell them you're gonna be late.”

He joined Dragon Man on the table.

“I got a personal private army;

That’ll make you pay the price.”

“And robots and spiders;

Now isn't that so very nice?”

Discord then sang.

“Why must we sit here and explain how we're gonna take control?”

Smythe then cut in.

“Everyone who roll on me;

Get thrown upon the ground.”

The three of them together…

“Cause. We. Don't. Mess. Around.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

Bulls-eye then stepped in on his own, he started wrapping.

“Will somebody put out that racket?

If there's trouble you're bound to attract it.

Bulls-eye, My moves is so practiced,

Like a phantom;

Watch while I smash this.

Fly honeys to my room like it's tragic,

Don't make waves, silence is magic.

If there's a fever, I'mma dang well catch it,

If there's a record, I'mma dang well scratch it.”

Dragon Man jumped down from the table and started wrapping himself.

“Yo, check out my mad flows;

I’ll have minions, doing my bid, Yo.”

“Everyone here knows I'm the Nero;

I’d stomp two, three, four heroes.”

Everyone was doing it, Smythe then started.

“Slayer, don't even need to step;

I engineer tech like Imhotep.”

“Heroes run when they see me on the mic check;

I got strength that'll make a dude’s life wrecked.”

Discord finished the wrapping.

“Hey ladies, I'm Dissy;

Give me your digits, phone getting heavy.”

“I'll pick it up, you can see where we start;

I might just break your heart.”

They went back to singing normally.

“Ain't never easy,

Being sleazy;

But I get by.”

Bulls-eye sings.

“I'm in my element when I make a baby cry.”

Smythe then cut in.

“If you ever try to cross me;

There'll be a price to pay.”

To finish off, the whole gang sang; even Screwball.

“So. Stay. Out. Of. My. Way.”

For a minute, the villains thought about that last line; then Discord said, “You know what, don’t. Cause…”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

Discord then sung the main bit while the others just performed back up.

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm very, very sorry for your loss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“I'm the boss.”

“And just in case I didn't get my point across.”

They all finished with.

“I'm the boss.”


Adam sat in the reception of an office building in the middle of the city; he was waiting to meet with the boss of the job that was going to apply for. The business was a news-agency, they were a small but noticed news channel that told stories about the strange and unusual events that happen in the city.

“Adam Shy?” the lady at the desk called.

He replied, “Yep, that’s me.” Adam grabbed his papers and made his way to the boss’ office.

However, when he walked into the office of the boss, he got a little surprise. The boss had their chair facing the window, but Adam could hear their voice; they said, “Please sit down.” The voice sounded familiar, it was a girl’s voice.

The boss spun the chair around and revealed themselves to Adam; he quickly recognised the teenage girl sitting before him. “Diamond Tiara?”

“That’s right; this is one of my dad’s old companies, but he left it to me when he went to prison.” She replied. “And you want the job as my footage collector?”

Adam replied, “I don’t know if that’s the actual job title, but yes.”

Diamond Tiara got up out of the chair and walked towards the window, she explained his role if he was to get the job, “There is only one unusual story that is worth telling in this town; that story, is Spiderman.”

“I see.” Adam replied.

She turned back to Adam explained, “Your job will be to get footage of Spiderman doing what he does; so we can put it on our news channel.” Adam liked the sound of this job, he could pull it off. “And with footage of him doing what he does, we’ll finally have evidence that he’s no better than the rest of those costume clowns.”

Adam then thought to himself, ‘Oh great, one of these’. But this seemed like it was best job for him at the moment, so he had to go along with it.

Diamond Tiara explained, “You bring me some footage of Spiderman, and we decide to use on the our channel; we’ll pay you greatly for it.”

“I’m not looking for that much, just enough so I can pay my rent and bills.” Adam explained. “Probably somewhere between…”

“We’ll pay you five hundred bucks for ever film you bring back and we use.” She interrupted.

Adam replied, “Yep, that’ll do it.”

The boss sat back down in her chair, “Okay, here’s the deal; I’ll give you forty-eight hours to bring me some good footage of Spiderman. And if you don’t, I’ll find someone else who can do this job.”

“Okay, when did this become a threat?” Adam asked. He got up and walked away from the desk, he had some work to do. However, just before he managed to walk out the door, Diamond Tiara wanted to say one last thing.

“Before you go, I should let you know; you may have some luck out there. I don’t know it you know, but five villains that escaped Rykers all those months ago, they still haven’t been caught; maybe get some footage of those guys.”

Adam replied, “Right; do me a favour; can you tell me which of those villains they are.”

Diamond Tiara then said, “What’s the matter, Adam, you never hear of the internet?” She quickly pulled up the names of the villains on her computer. “Okay, we have Discord, the Lord of Chaos; that’s a good one. His daughter, Screwball; the criminal live-streamer. Dragon Man, the famous safe-cracker. Bulls-eye, the man that never misses. And Alcester Smythe, the Ultimate Spider-Slayer.”

She then thought about something, “Spiderman rarely fights those villains, so getting footage of Spiderman taking them on will definitely get you a job here.” She then looked up at him, “But you better hurry, the clock’s ticking, rookie.”

With that said, Adam left the office; now he really had some work to do.


Later that day, Adam was on a roof top; he had set up a camera to record himself in the suit. Spidey had put his outfit on and began jumping around the buildings, the camera was catching all of it; but something didn’t feel right.

When Spiderman went over to review the footage, he was really happy with what he saw; it looked too perfect.

“The camera was on a tri-pod, it has to look like it’s being held by someone; and I need more than just me doing back flips and somersaults over roof-pipes.” He said to himself.

But then, in the distance, a scream was heard; Spiderman took the camera off the tri-pod and followed the scream, maybe it would lead to a story.

Spiderman swung down to where the scream was heard, but all he found was a woman who was recovering from a shock. Spidey asked, “Are you alright, Miss?” But he couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary.

“Yes, I’m fine.” The woman replied. “I just saw a small spider-looking robot on the ground there; it looked at me before it scurried away down the alley.”

Adam looked down the passage, he then said, “Okay, stay here; I’ll check it out.” Spidey then walked down the alley to try and find the little robot.

He looked on the ground, he even started crawling on his hands and knees; he said to himself, “This is embarrassing.” Until he peaked behind a trash can and found something; hiding behind the bins, was a small purple spider-robot. Adam reached his hand over to it and said, “Hey there, little guy. You’re actually kind of cute.”

But then, the robot sent a small charge of electricity at Adam’s finger; causing him to pull his hand away. “Okay, never mind about being cute.” The robot then showed a little camera on itself, the camera generated a holographic video transmission.

“Hello Spiderman.” The figure on the hologram said.

Adam replied, “It’s been a while Smythe. What you been up to since the jail break, five months ago.”

Smythe replied, “Me and the crew I’ve been working with have been constructing the perfect crime, and it’ll be one you cannot stop. But if you’d like to try, I might pay a little visit to Celestia’s press conference tomorrow.”

Spiderman then had a side thought, if Smythe was going to make a play tomorrow; maybe that could be the video story he needed to get this job. So Spidey replied, “I guess I’ll see you there.” The video feed the cut itself, Smythe was gone.

“Two birds with one stone here; I’ll get great footage and I’ll be able to catch Spider-Slayer in the process.” Spiderman said. He then decided to head home for the rest of the day, get himself ready for tomorrow.


At the abandoned toy factory, Smythe cut the video feed; he smirked at his handy work. Bulls-eye however was not as happy as him, he thought that telling Spiderman their plan was not a good idea.

“Why did you do that? Now he’ll be waiting for you.” The hit-man explained.

Spider-Slayer, however, still seemed calm about the whole thing; he replied, “Relax, I’ve been building something rather incredible during the five months we’ve been waiting; or rather finishing something that I’ve been building for the last twenty years.”

Smythe began walking away, “A now I finally get to use it.”


Meanwhile, at the heroes HQ, Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle were doing some training; keeping Spider-Girl’s powers up to date. While Sunset sat at the desk in the control room, Twilight was the large room that the super-heroes use for training.

“Okay Twilight, I’m starting the first simulation.” Sunset said before pushing a button on the desk.

Inside the holo-chamber , Spider-Girl stood ready for the simulated threat; the holograms set the scene, a street in the middle of Canterlot City. And standing across from Twilight, was the Rhino; picking up a chunk of concrete and throwing it at Twilight.

Twilight slid under the flying debris, and ran towards the Rhino; he kept picking up chunks of the road and throwing them at Twilight. She dodged the chunks and reach the villain; she was about to kick him in the face, but before she could…

Rhino grabbed her by the leg and threw her back over to where she was; she landed on her back.

“Cut.” Twilight said; the simulation shut down.

Sunset spoke into Twilight’s comm, “What’s the matter, it was going okay.”

Twilight got up and said, “Yeah, until that big horn headed oath threw me on my backside.” Although that was a little bad, she wanted to try again. “Run a different sim’.”

Doing as she was told, Sunset Shimmer ran a different simulation; now Twilight was on a rooftop in the city. And flying around her, Electro was hovering above where she was; he looked down at her and began throwing lightning bolts.

Spider-Girl dodged the bolts and moved out of the way of the lightning; she used her webs to grab his ankles and pull him down to her, once he hit the roof, she went over to attack. Twilight punched and kicked Electro, until he grabbed her wrists; he charged his power and electrocuted Twilight.

The blast threw her to the edge of the roof, she moaned from the shock and said, “Cut.” The simulation stopped. “Oh, I’m never gonna get this.” Sunset had left the control room to join Twilight in the training chamber, she found her lying against the wall; she sat down and joined her.

“Are you alright?” Sunset asked.

“No, I’m never gonna do this right.” Twilight replied as she took her mask off. “I’m never going to a good enough spider-person; not like Adam.”

Sunset explained to her, “Come on Twilight, you have to remember; Adam’s been doing this longer than you have, so he knows the ropes. But he’s promised to show you, and teach you; he believes in you, we all do.” This made Twilight feel a little better; then Sunset said, “And I’m sure Shining Armour would believe in you to.”

Twilight turned to Sunset and gave her a friendly hug; she now believed she could do this. Twilight said, “Okay, let’s try this again.” She reapplied her mask and Sunset went back to the control room; they spent the rest of the day doing the sims’ and training.


The next day, Adam had gone down to the press conference; Celestia was going to talking about why she should be mayor and what she could bring to the city. Adam had also brought Twilight with him, in case he needed some help when Smythe turns up.

“Thanks for coming with, Twilight; I know Smythe’s gonna make a play for the press conference, we just need to be ready.” Adam explained.

Twilight replied, “No worries.” She then noticed Celestia on the stage, the two of them went over to greet her. “Principle Celestia, hi.” She said.

“Hello, Twilight; it good to see you.” Celestia replied. She then noticed the guy that Twilight was with, “Is this your friend?”

“Oh yeah, this is Adam.” Twilight said.

Adam stepped forward and shook her hand, he then said, “You probably don’t remember me, but I went to your school for about two years.”

Celestia then remembered, “Oh yes, you were seeing young Fluttershy, weren’t you.” Adam just nodded instead of replying. Celestia asked, “How’s it going between you two.”

“Well, I don’t want to brag; but we actually got married last week.” Adam replied.

“Oh, that really is wonderful; congratulations, and I hope you will be happy together.” Someone suddenly came up behind Celestia and told her to get ready; she said, “Excuse me; I need to start getting ready.”

Twilight and Adam began walking amongst the crowd, but as they walked, Adam checked in at HQ. He pressed a button on the comm device in his ear, he asked, “Anything on the radar?”

Sunset Shimmer and Rarity were on the other end of the comm; Sunset replied, “Nothing yet; if Spider-Slayer is coming, he’s not here yet.”

Twilight could also here them through her comm, she said, “Okay, we’ll keep our guard up.”

As the crowd was gathering around the stage, Celestia was ready to say a few words to the people of Canterlot City. “People of Canterlot City, the reason I wished to run for mayor, was because I was inspired to by all my years as a principle. My students were my pride and joy, getting to see them each morning and helping them learn their goals in life; it was my honour.”

Celestia continued her speech, but Adam and Twilight were talking in the crowd; Adam said, “She really is an incredible person, isn’t she?”

“Yeah, she would definitely make a great mayor.” Twilight replied.

Celestia was just about done with her speech, “And that is why I wish to become your mayor, and help this city be great again.” The crowd applauded her, they were all clapping and cheering for her. “I will now answer some of your questions.”

Some members of the crowd raised their hands, wanting to ask something. Celestia chose a man at the front, “Hello, Telltale, Canterlot City news; what is your opinion on the increase in crime ever since the Spiderman arrived in our city a few years ago?”

Celestia answered that question with, “Like many people in our city, I see Spiderman as someone who wants to help the city he lives in; and if it wasn’t for him, this city would have been destroyed many times over.”

Another person raised their hand and had a question for Celestia, “What about the Ravencroft institute? Are you really going to let that place open?” this person took out their notes to prove their point. “Why are we wasting the city’s money on a place to help the criminals of this city; I say, ‘lock ’em up in Rykers and be done with it’.”

But suddenly, the ground started shaking; Adam’s spider-sense went off.

In the distance, screams and crashes could be heard; but what was seen after that was beyond imagination. I giant robotic spider-scorpion hybrid, the size and length of a skyscraper; and in the driver’s seat, Alcester Smythe.

The villain spoke into a microphone, the whole city could possibly hear him, “Spiderman, this is your only warning; come and face me, or everyone in this city, dies.”

Adam and Twilight knew what they had to do, so they quickly ran off to change outfits; meanwhile, the people began running for their lives. Celestia and her guards had to leap off the stage as one of the robot’s legs stepped on it and smashed it to pieces; the guards got her to a safe place.

When the two heroes emerged from the alley way, now dressed for the occasion, they used their web-shooters to get on top of the giant robot.

The Slayer’s back was circler shaped, like an arena; and on one end of the circle, sat Smythe, in his cogpit. The villain stated, “Spiderman, and his little sidekick; no chance of stopping me, in my quest for power.” Hatches opened and mini spider-robots emerged, they scurried towards the two heroes.

Spiderman quickly turned to Twilight, she looked concerned and a little scared; she’s never dealt with something this big before. Adam had to help her, so he thought of something that would keep her safe.

The hero shot a web and pulled a hatch off the robot, he then pushed Twilight into the hole; he said, “Try and shut it down.” Spider-Girl barely heard him, as she tumbled down into the robot’s core.

Twilight rubbed her head and looked up, sitting before her were three large power cells; they were fuelling the robot and keeping it online. This gave Spider-Girl the perfect idea, she shot three web-lines, one for each power cell; she then pulled with all her strength.

When she used all the strength she had, Twilight managed to pull the cells out of their sockets; the lights around her began shutting down, it seemed her plan had worked.

Spiderman was being pushed about by the mini-robots, Smythe was just watching from his cogpit, he didn’t notice his power levels were dropping rapidly. Twilight climbed out of the hatch and saw her friend in trouble; she ran over to help him.

Spider-Girl rapidly shot webs at one of the robots, trapping it in its place; Adam then took the change to pull it up from the ground and smash it against the wall.

Spider-Slayer tried to activate more robots, but he couldn’t; the power level was so low that none of his systems were responding. “What have you?!” he shouted.

Twilight turned to him and replied, “Pulled the plug on your little video game.”

The robot stopped in its place, the destruction had come to a halt; but that didn’t mean that Smythe was going to give up. He pushed a button and said, “Initiating back up power.” Suddenly, two more power cells emerged from behind the cogpit; and added to that, a force field had been put up, trapping Adam and Twilight on the robot’s back.

The cogpit hatch opened, Smythe stepped out to face them himself; Spiderman and Spider-Girl were ready. Until Smythe pushed a button on the wrist control pad he had with him; the robot suddenly began to lift into the air, a rocket thruster had been built into the underbelly of the machine.

“What are you doing, Alcester?” Spidey demanded to know, as the robot got higher.

Spider-Slayer replied, “It’s called ‘Plan B’; when this robot gets high enough, it will drop back down onto the city. Unless the city meets my demands, this robot with destroy the city.”

Spiderman and Spider-Girl were finding it kind of hard to stand, but Twilight managed to say, “Smythe, you’re mad. If this robot hits the city and explodes, it’ll slaughter thousands.”

“That’s the plan.” The said, then he laughed at his own plan.

Twilight looked at the control console in the cogpit, it gave her an idea; she turned to Adam and said, “Listen, I have a radical idea.” He turned to her and listened. “If we can somehow steer this beast of a machine over the bay, we might be able to get it to crash into the sea.”

“Spider-Girl, that sounds crazy.” The robot then shook from the altitude it was gaining. “Let’s do it.”

Spiderman turned to Spider-Slayer, the two enemies stared each other down; until they both charge for each other and started fighting. While Adam distracted Smythe, Twilight was going to use the controls to steer the robot over the ocean.

The hero webbed up Smythe to hold him in place, he then jumped towards him and began punching & kicking him; but when he recovered, he broke free from the webs and grabbed Spidey by the neck. He began punching him in the face and stomach constantly; until finally, Smythe threw him away, he hit the edge of the robot.

What the villain didn’t realise, is that Twilight had figured out the controls; she pushed a button and turned the wheel.

The three of them suddenly felt the robot move to the side, they held on to something to stop them being blown away; until the robot was directly over the ocean, far away from the beach, the perfect place for it to fall without harming anyone.

After Twilight was done with the controls, she wrapped her fist in web and punched them to pieces; the sparked and were no longer useable.

Spider-Slayer got up and yelled, “What have you done?!”

Without the controls, the robot’s power cells went offline; the force field keeping the heroes from leaving disappeared, and the robot’s thruster shut down. Meaning the giant spider-scorpion robot was about to fall out of the sky.

“Hold on.” Spiderman stated; the robot dropped.

They all screamed as they went down, Adam and Twilight were able to stick down to stop them flying away; but Smythe wasn’t so lucky. He began to hover in the air as gravity did it’s work; Adam couldn’t just let him fly away, so he had to save him.

Spiderman nodded at Twilight, she knew what they needed to do.

With the alright from Spider-Girl, Adam jumped from his place and grabbed Smythe; Twilight followed them as they were now falling beside the robot. However, they let the machine fall to its destruction; while they used an old trick for falling.

Adam and Twilight used their webs to create a parachute; they fell a little slower, and then started gliding back to the city. The robot hit the water and exploded; the pulse from the explosion pushed their parachute further, getting them to shore faster.

When they landed, the police were waiting for them; Spiderman gave Smythe to the police, he said, “Take this guy to the precinct, and lock him up.” One of the officers nodded as they put Smythe in hand cuffs.

The two heroes just swung away from the scene.

A few minutes later, the two spiders sat on a rooftop, watching the smoke coming from the distance. They weren’t wearing their masks, and they were just talking; before they started talking however, Spidey quickly shot a web-line at the other building, grabbing something.

“I hope this thing got some good shots.” It was Adam’s camera, it had been recording the robot trashing the city; it also showed the heroes showing up to save the day. “Yep, this will get me that job for sure.”

“Glad to hear it, Adam.” Twilight replied. She then stood up and put her mask back on; she stated, “I guess we should head home.”

Spidey replied, “Yeah, Fluttershy will be getting worried.” Spiderman then put his mask on and they both started swinging towards their homes; once again, they had saved the city from destruction and evil.


A few hours later, night had fallen over the city; but outside of town, a military base was testing their new robotic exo-skeleton. A robot that walks and move like a human; it can be used to enter conditions no human can enter.

The three scientists were getting ready for the very first test; the head scientist said, “Okay, activate the robot.” One of his co-workers pushed a button and the robot came online.

Suddenly, the scientists picked something up on their radar; something was coming right at them. One of the workers told the head’ about it, “Sir, something is on a direct course for our lab; it’s coming in fast.”

The head scientist looked at the radar, he tried to make out what this thing was.

Meanwhile, the scientist controlling the robot noticed something in the sky, “What is that?” he asked. He noticed the thing was heading straight for them, something on it was glowing green as well. “Oh my gosh.” He gasped.

The flying object fired a green blast at the robot, it exploded where it stood; the thing flying around was laughing like a maniac. It came around again and fired another blast at the lab; the scientists screamed when they saw it coming for them, but it was too late for them to run.

An explosion of green caused the lab to be destroyed, there were no survivors; the flying creature just flew away into the night and disappeared; all while it was laughing.