• Published 25th Dec 2020
  • 3,139 Views, 3,356 Comments

Harmony of Heroes: Ultimate Multiverse Explorers - Lucar



Several months after her adventures on Popstar, Sweetie Belle decides it's time to start new adventures in new universes

  • ...
9
 3,356
 3,139

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 109: Tournament Part 2

It took some time for Phantom to understand that she lost. The time that it took for the world to stop spinning around, and for her stomach to calm down as she was lying down on the ground.

How was Sonic able to avoid getting dizzy when he does a Spin Dash and whatever other attacks where he is rolling curled in a ball?

Then she recovered, sat up, and the reality caught up to her. "Wait. I lost? How...? How could I lose to Sonic? Again? Despite everything?"

Rage was starting to build up in her, only for everything to stop as she had Sonic before her, giving her a hand. "Hey. Don't sweet it. That was just a fight for fun. And I must admit, you put up a much better fight than the last time I fought you... Uh... Infinite. You almost got me more than once. And hey, without that ring out stuff, I would have never defeated you."

Phantom stared at him with conflicting emotions before she sighed and grabbed his hand, allowing him to help her getting up. "I guess that I need to train, to rely less on my Phantom powers and more on my skills."

Sonic gave her a thumb up. "That's good thinking! Sonic approved! Don't let your powers go to your head!"

Some of the others then proceeded to reassure Phantom, about how she would have definitively won if she had faced them instead of Sonic. It was just bad luck. They also congratulated Sonic for a well deserved victory against such an overwhelming opponent.

But before long, it was time for the third battle to start. Like before, Master Hand punched the red button and selected the two opponents and the arena.

First was Krystal.

Second was Link.

And the arena was... the City Hall of New Donk City?

"Uhhh... They'll fight on the roof?" Apple Death wondered.

She was quickly answered when the two fighters entered the arena, not on the roof of the skyscraper, but on the ground level, before the entrance, with some scaffolding placed in front of the doors to serve as a platform. A band, with Pauline herself as the singer, was playing on another platform, this one flying thanks to a propeller under it, behind the ring out barrier*.

Already, as Master Hand began the countdown, some of the spectators were starting to bop to the song, especially when Pauline began to sing.

"START!" Master Hand shouted.

Krystal immediately started the hostilities by firing two fireball-like energy blasts from her magic staff, which Link reflected thanks to the more child-sized Mirror Shield he got from his adventure in Termina. Krystal quickly reacted to this and was able to bat away the energy blasts with her staff.

This already started bad for her. Because of this shield, she won't be able to use her fire energy blasts and her streams of ice, or even her blaster. Then, Link took his bow and fired an arrow at her, which she destroyed with a swing of her staff, before he followed by sending his boomerang which she avoided by ducking.

Link definitively had the advantage while in distance. She had to get close.

But before she could put actions to thoughts, a large platform suddenly came out of the ground under them and ascended with them on it, the scaffolding somehow passing through it. While this took both of them on guard at first, they quickly recovered and Krystal finally ran toward Link and her staff clashed against the child's Gilded Sword. Being an adult, Krystal had the strength advantage and was able to push back his sword, but not by much. For a preteen, this kid had some muscle!

As the platform dropped them on the first ledge of the City Hall, still at the front where two scaffoldings were present, and the platform sinking into the floor, the two stopped the clash and Krystal swung her staff to hit by the side only to be blocked by the Mirror Shield before she had to shift to avoid a thrust of the sword. With a spin, Krystal then attacked from the other side, but instead of parrying, Link ducked to avoid the staff before he bashed her with his shield. In return, she managed to grab the arm holding the shield before hurling him to make him fall down the building so she would win by ring out. But then, Link took out his Hookshot and wrapped it around Krystal's waist, the vixen quickly planting her staff on the ground to resist the pull that followed. But this allowed Link to return on the City Hall's ledge as he was instead pulled toward her.

He used the momentum of the pull to body-slam her before he landed on his feet. Before Krystal could recover, Link then took the Goron Mask and put it on, turning himself into a Goron. With the Goron's natural strength, Link knocked the staff out of Krystal's hand with just a swing of his arm before he violently punched her, sending her crashing on the City Hall's wall. Link then curled into a ball and rolled toward Krystal who barely rolled out of the way in time, right toward a baseball bat that she grabbed. With her new weapon, she readied to swing while she got close to Link again. The bat seemed to start flashing, and Link immediately knew that he had to avoid being hit by it. So just as Krystal attacked, Link took off the Goron Mask, returning to his normal Hylian boy form which was small enough that the bat passed above his head, grazing his green hat. He then proceeded to slash at her several time as her guard was open.

At this moment, the big platform returned and carried them again as it ascended to the second ledge of the City Hall, which was starting to be quite high. During this time, Krystal was able to parry Link's sword with the bat, stopping his assault, and the two repeatedly clashed with their respective weapon. The bat wasn't perfect however for Krystal, and she eyed her staff which was just at the edge of the platform, behind Link, hoping to get an occasion to retrieve it.

When they landed, the two fighters quickly took into account that there were this time three scaffoldings forming platforms in a triangle formation, and Krystal jumped on the one behind her while throwing her bat at Link who easily blocked it with his shield. She then quickly jumped on the top scaffolding, then on the one above Link, and finally descended back on the ledge behind Link to grab her staff. The boy threw a bomb at her, but she jumped back on the scaffolding and readied her staff before jumping down close to Link. She then hit the floor with the tip of her staff, causing a small earthquake and sending a powerful red pulse on the floor in all directions, knocking Link almost to the corner of the ledge, badly hurt.

Krystal was surprised that he wasn't out yet however. "How are you still conscious? These pulses are powerful enough to topple a RedEye in one hit!"

Link grunted as he got up. "A RedEye? What is that?"

"Mmh... Imagine a giant bipedal lizard about two times taller than me with a big jaw full of razor sharp teeth, powerful legs to sprint, very solid scales, and two small arms not really useful to them."

"Wait. Is she describing a T-Rex?" one of the Twilight asked out loud.

Link, however, didn't recognize what she was describing but got the idea. "No wonder it hurt so much. Wow, even being rammed by a rolling King Dodongo wasn't that bad."

Krystal closed her eyes and shook her head in disbelief, which was an error to do as Link took the occasion to jump on the scaffolding near him and threw a bomb at her from it. Krystal quickly jumped on the scaffolding opposite his and then barely caught an arrow that the boy had readied, only to discover that another bomb was attached to the arrow with a piece of rope. Before she could do anything, she was blown off the scaffolding and barely grabbed the extremity of the building's ledge to stop herself from falling.

With difficulty, she began to climb, but then saw Link who had jumped down from his scaffolding take some kind of mouse-shaped blue and yellow object before placing it on the floor, its 'head' facing her.

Then the little mouse thing began to advance toward her in small zigzag, flashing red. Krystal tried to hurry up to climb the ledge, but the fast mouse reached her and, as soon as it touched her, exploded, blowing her away. And this time, she couldn't recover, especially when she saw the big platform reappearing and ascending again with Link, leaving her behind as she fell.

"Aaand ring out! The victor is: Link!" Master Hand exclaimed.

Falco whistled. "That kid is good! But where does he keep all that stuff?"

Sweetie Void giggled. "And again, you haven't seen his ace."

"I saw this 'ace' you are talking about," Samus said. "I saw things that could make grown men cry in fear and shrugged them off with some charged Power Beams and Super Missiles, but even I got a chill when I saw, and felt it. Whoever will end up fighting Link in the next round, I advice them to knock him out before he uses it, or you won't stand a chance. Unless this is someone like Sweetie Void."

While she talked, Krystal fell from a rift, barely conscious, and Link walked out of another, not without difficulty because of the bad hit he took from the red pulse. Sweetie Void immediately healed them before Fox could even let out his worry.

"What is it with kids being overpowered?" Krystal wondered with a grunt before she eyed Ness' group.

Seeing this, Sweetie Void giggled. "Ness could be Mewtwo's apprentice, Jeff could build a giant mecha if given the necessary material, and Poo can rain meteors." She stretched her leg to bring Kirby to her side. "And if you don't know, this little guy is a kid too. Not sure how old however."

"Poyo!" Kirby innocently waved at the vixen.

She sighed. "Slippy. When will you be done with your Reflectors?"

"No idea," the frog answered.

"Reflectors?" some around questioned, including most of the eggheads.

"Yeah. I thought of replicating the Arwings' ability of reflecting projectiles when they do an aileron roll. I want to create a device that would allow someone to entirely surround themselves in a deflective shield, just by pressing a button. Now I wish I was able to finish them for this tournament. They would have been very useful."

"Uh. Could we have a look at them? Maybe if we work together..." Jeff proposed for himself and the other geniuses present.

Slippy looked like it was his birthday and Christmas all at once. "Your help is welcome! We could even start right now while watching the fights!"

Speaking of, it was time for the next fight to start, starting by the selection process.

First was Greninja.

Second was Yoshi.

As for the arena, it ended up being the roof of Hyrule Castle. Zelda remarked that it wasn't at all like the roof, or even the castle that she remembered. It looked much smaller, more the size of a large house or a small manor, and the roof itself was only divided into four areas, or sections. First was what seemed to be the main area, a large flat space with a tower and a spire. The tower itself had three platform against one of its sides, with the middle to the right of the top and bottom ones. At the left of the main area was a smaller one with a slanted green roof, at a lower height. At the right was another flat space, smaller and at a lower height too, lower even than the left area, and this one had a green gazebo-like structure. The fighters will be able to enter it (but there wasn't much space) or jump to its flat top (which lacked place too, about as much as the platforms on the tower's side). Finally, the fourth area was at the forefront of the main one, flat too, lower in height than all the others, and also much smaller with a spire decorating it.

"The real castle was muuuuch too big, so I decided to create this one which is more... 'arena-esque' if you see what I mean. Get used to this, there are more arenas like this one," Master Hand explained to Zelda's remark before he opened the two rifts to allow Yoshi and Calem to enter the arena.

The trainer let out his Greninja who immediately faced Yoshi, ready to fight, both on opposite end of the main area.

When Master Hand shouted "GO!" after the countdown, Greninja ran right toward Yoshi "ninja-style" with the help of Quick Attack and, following Calem's instructions, started with Feint Attack, first looking like it was about to attack the little dinosaur by his left only for it to suddenly disappear, and Yoshi found himself punched on his right cheek. Suddenly, smoke appeared, courtesy of Smokescreen, and when it cleared, Yoshi found himself surrounded by copies of Greninja, this one courtesy of Double Team.

Yoshi had no idea which one was the real one, and instead of attacking them one by one to find out, which would certainly result in him getting punched again, he curled and covered himself in a shell looking like a Yoshi egg (white with green spots) and began to roll in circles, ramming into the copies and destroying them. The real Greninja had no choice but to jump away to avoid the rolling egg, and he landed on the lower platform of the tower from which he readied a Water Shuriken that he threw at the egg. It hit, but the water didn't seem to cause any damage to the shell.

Before Calem or Greninja could think of something, Yoshi got out of his shell beside a green shell that he ate before laying an egg. He then grabbed the egg and threw it toward Greninja who avoided it with a jump before firing another Water Shuriken that Yoshi dodged. However, he couldn't dodge the Extrasensory that followed, and because of it, he almost didn't see Greninja approach him with a Night Slash ready. But at the last moment, he was able to jump before ground pounding the Pokémon. Yoshi then quickly wrapped it with his tongue and repeatedly slammed him on the floor until he was hit by another Extrasensory. Instead of letting Greninja go however, the dinosaur ate the Pokémon before laying an egg with it trapped in it. Yoshi then grabbed the egg and prepared to throw it off the arena, but Greninja broke out of the egg faster than expected and immediately made Yoshi pay with a Hydro Pump that sent him crashing into the base of the tower.

Greninja ran toward Yoshi to attack him before he could get up, but the dinosaur suddenly opened his mouth and sent his tongue. But to Yoshi's surprise, Greninja disappeared in a puff of smoke and in its place was a log around which the tongue wrapped. In another puff of smoke, Greninja reappeared from the lower platform of the tower and jumped down before using Pound to punch Yoshi. The dinosaur then quickly recovered and jumped away before moving his tongue, which was still wrapped around the log, and made it so the log would hit Greninja. But he missed because Greninja jumped back on the tower's lower platform, then the Pokémon decided to jump on the second platform only to have the surprise of seeing a little tornado present on said platform, and he jumped right into it. Inside the tornado, Greninja found himself rapidly spinning around, quickly getting dizzy, before it was launched vertically to the point that he almost reached the upper face of the ring out barrier. Yoshi didn't lose the occasion and ate a ray gun, laying a new egg, before he grabbed the egg, jumped on the roof of the gazebo-like structure, and threw the egg toward the Pokémon as it was dropping back.

It hit, and Greninja was knocked backward as a result, falling hard beside the spire of the main area, near the area with the slanted roof. With a jump, Greninja got back on its feet and used Double Team again before jumping and using Water Shuriken. Because of Double Team, it looked like there was a dozen of water shurikens flying toward Yoshi who was still of the structure's roof, and he had no idea of which one was the real one. Not wanting to take his chance, he jumped down from the structure and landed beside its base, avoiding all the shurikens. Yoshi then jumped back on the main area and saw only one Greninja run toward him - the doubles must have disappeared - so he readied himself and headbutted the Pokémon. But said Pokémon was then replaced in a puff of smoke by a log which Yoshi ended up headbutting instead.

The real Greninja came from behind the tower and threw a capsule which hit Yoshi on the head before opening, revealing a strange little lightning bolt that slowly floated down. Yoshi immediately recognised what it was and touched it. The next instant, Greninja was hit by a lightning bolt coming from the above and found himself at the size of a mouse (a real mouse, not a mouse Pokémon like Pikachu).

Yoshi cracked his knuckles.

Greninja ran away, behind the tower, and the dinosaur quickly ran after him full speed. But then, as he passed beside the back wall of the tower, he walked on something which exploded, blowing him away toward the sky.

"Oh? There are motion-sensor bombs?" Slippy wondered.

"Some already appeared in the previous battles, but nobody payed attention to them," Samus said.

"Mmh... It's good to know about them. They could be very useful to change the balance of the fight," Fox said.

Yoshi wasn't blown far and landed beside the structure, barely avoiding a tornado. He quickly got up and moved away from it.

Meanwhile, Calem said to Greninja, "He's almost down. Let's not give him any respite. Use Shadow Sneak as soon as you can and then try to hit him with Lick. Let's hope it will paralyze him."

Greninja nodded and moved from its hiding place between the tower and the spire on the main area just in time to see Yoshi jump back on it. It immediately extended its shadow toward him, but Yoshi jumped again and was able to land directly on the second platform of the tower. With a third jump, Yoshi moved toward Greninja, ready to give it a series of kick. Greninja took a few steps back to avoid the attack and then used its long tongue (usually wrapped around its neck like a scarf) to lick Yoshi. The dinosaur felt a chill, but the attack failed to paralyse him and he quickly caught the tongue before pulling on it to bring Greninja to him to punch it.

The punch ended up clashing with Greninja's foot, and the Pokémon used the fist as support to jump before using Aerial Ace, kicking Yoshi on the head at an incredible speed from above. Yoshi, however, still had hold of Greninja's tongue and pulled on it again, violently, slamming the Pokémon on the ground.

But then, before Yoshi still had hold of the tongue, Greninja was able to use Lick again, licking Yoshi with the tip of its tongue, and this time, it paralysed Yoshi successfully.

"Great! Now, use Hyper Beam!" Calem shouted.

Greninja got up from where it impacted the floor with a bit of difficulty** before it began to gather energy. Yoshi tried to move out of the way but failed because of the paralysis, and Greninja fired the Hyper Beam. The beam engulfed Yoshi, and when it dissipated, a badly burned dinosaur was left behind. Yoshi tried fought hard to remain conscious, very determined to continue the fight, but he eventually closed his eyes and fell.

"KO! The victor is: Greninja!" Master Hand shouted.

"You did it, Greninja!" Calem shouted.

"This dino was strong, but I came out on top!" Greninja exclaimed proudly.

Sweetie Void giggled. "Sorry for Yoshi, but I saw that coming. He was facing a ninja after all."

Phantom snorted. "Yeah. Ninjas and their bullshit skills... So damn cool..."

Before long, the fighters were back on Sinnoh, healed, and congratulated like usual before the next ones were selected for the next battle.

The new fighters were Fox and Jolteon who will be fighting... in Ponyville, many recognising Twilight's castle in the image.

"Not a big surprise there," one of the Applejack who wasn't Applebot said. "Of course Ponyville'd be an arena."

"Sorry Fox, no Reflector yet," Slippy said.

Fox sighed. "It would have been useful against Jolteon."

In the end, he gave a shrug before he walked through one of the rifts that Master Hand opened, blaster already in his hand.

Both him and Blue appeared some distance before the castle's entrance, in opposite direction. A thin cloud-platform then descended beside Blue.

"I suggest that you climb on it. You will need it," Master Hand said to him.

"Uh. Alright. Is it solid at least?"

"Why don't you test it?"

Blue did so by putting a hand on the cloud, and seeing that it didn't pass through it, began to carefully climb on it. Once he was standing on it and confirmed that he will remain on it, he took out his Poké Ball and let out Jolteon. On the ground, not on the cloud. The cloud was just large enough for him to stand on, there wasn't enough place for someone else.

Seeing that Jolteon was ready, Master Hand counted down.

"GO!"

"Dig!"

Fox immediately fired a beam from his blaster at Jolteon only for the Pokémon to dig into the ground, the beam only grazing it as a result. Fox didn't let that stop him and ran rapidly toward the hole before throwing a grenade in it.

"Get out!" Blue shouted in panic.

But it was too late already and a blast came out of the hole, followed by smoke. Fox remained on guard however, and he did well, because he heard something under him and quickly jumped away as Jolteon came out of the ground where he had been standing. It seemed that the grenade hit its mark because Jolteon's fur was slightly burned. But avoiding the Pokémon didn't help him against the Thunder that it unleashed.

Just because of this attack, Fox found himself on his knee. But he then took Jolteon by surprise by leaping at it and tackling it. Fox then grabbed Jolteon by its left front leg and used it to slam the Pokémon on the ground before he took his blaster and fired at it while it was still down.

Then, like with the New Donk City Hall arena, a platform, this one made of solidified purple magic, came out of the ground and Fox quickly jumped to climb on it. Recovering from Fox's attacks, Jolteon almost missed it, but was also able to get on it before the platform started its ascend, the cloud-platform Blue was on following it. As the platform began to traverse Ponyville from above, Fox kicked Jolteon on the face, then received a Pin Missile in return before he was bitten with a Thunder Fang. Despite the pain of the electricity coursing inside him, Fox placed his blaster between Jolteon's eyes and fired, making it release him. Then, he targeted its mouth as the Pokémon yelled in pain and fired again.

Jolteon was lucky that the ray gun wasn't mortal in Master Hand's arena of it would be dead, easily five or six times by now (counting the grenade).

It used Agility to get away from Fox to recover, but this didn't help much as Fox continued to fire at it with his blaster. Getting annoyed, it used Thunder again, but Fox ran away and avoided the attack, still firing, forcing the Pokémon to start to run too.

While the two ran around attacking each other, the platform landed them on Sugarcube Corner's roof. The two immediately had to stop running to avoid sliding on the gingerbread-like roof tiles at the sides. Also, they ended up at opposite sides of the tower structure in the center so they couldn't fire at each other anymore for now. Fox was also just beside the chimney.

"You guys seriously have a gingerbread house?" Elio asked to the ponies.

"Why is it surprising? It's logical for a bakery," one of the Pinkie Pie replied, confused.

"If it can reassure you, this is not made of real food," Phantom said. "It would be stupid. The building would constantly be eaten and they would have to rebuild it all the time. And even if the building wasn't eaten, the food would eventually start to mold."

Meanwhile, the two fighters studied the new arena and both concluded the same thing: going on the central tower wouldn't be a very good idea at all. Yes, they would be able to cover the whole roof (excepted behind the chimney), but in return, they would be vulnerable to long range attacks from everywhere on the roof.

So, instead, they began to circle the tower, moving carefully on the tile, and attacked as soon as they had a clear shot of their adversary before moving back into cover behind the tower. That was until Fox decided to break open a crate that had been sliding off the roof to see if some item could give him the advantage. The crate revealed three items: a mushroom, a motion-sensor bomb, and a Poké Ball. Fox didn't know what the mushroom was for but decided to forget about it, instead quickly grabbing the Poké Ball and the bomb before they could fall off the roof.

He threw the Poké Ball above the tower like a grenade. The Poké Ball landed behind Jolteon, and out of it came a Blastoise that began to use Hydro Pump at it. Jolteon wasn't able to react in time and crashed against the tower because of the water. The Blastoise then used Hydro Pump again but Jolteon jumped out of the way this time before it attacked with Thunder, knocking out the tortoise in one hit. As it disappeared in a puff of smoke, Jolteon heard Blue shout a warning before it was kicked on the right cheek by Fox who quickly took cover again to avoid a retaliating Pin Missile.

Jolteon decided to move around the tower from the other direction to get Fox from behind, but Blue then shouted, "Wait, Jolteon! Look down!" and it did so, seeing a motion-sensing bomb that it had been about to walk on. Jolteon quickly jumped back and shot a Thunder Shock at it to make it explode.

At this moment, the platform returned and they ascended into the sky again, flying over Ponyville in the direction of the next destination. Meanwhile, Fox resumed firing at Jolteon with his blaster while randomly running around now that there wasn't any cover anymore. Using both Agility and Quick Attack, however, Jolteon charged at Fox at stunning speed and landed a speed-boosted Double Kick that sent Fox to the edge of the platform, on his back. Jolteon then jumped on him to pin him down before it used Thunder Fang. Fox quickly put his left arm to shield himself, but being bitten on the arm didn't help against the electricity coursing him. And it was clear that Jolteon didn't intend to release him until he passed out. Fox fired at it with his blaster but the Pokémon just refused to give up.

Fox had one last idea, but he winced at it. This is going to hurt...

Dropping his blaster, Fox grabbed instead a grenade, activated it, and moved it right beside Jolteon's head, the Pokémon looking panicked.

Blue didn't even have time to yell something. The grenade exploded and the spectators could only wait with bated breath as the aftermath smoke cleared while the platform began to lower itself on a group of clouds in front of Rainbow Dash's house.

And finally, they saw the two fighters passed out. And no way to know which one was knocked out by the grenade first.

"Seems like this is a draw," Sweetie Void said. "How will this work?" she asked to Master Hand.

"We could wait to see who will wake up first, but this could take a long time and it would be boring. I could choose who did best, or let hazard do the job with a little hazard game. Or I could decide that the two are eliminated, so this means that whoever will win the next battle won't have to fight in the next round. I can't decide. I didn't expect for something like that to happen."

But before he could decide, to everyone's surprise, both Fox and Jolteon woke up and began to stand with heavy difficulty, clearly on their last leg. The Pokémon already had electricity and launched one last thunder, and at the same time, Fox grabbed his blaster that was on the cloud and fired. The beam went through the electricity and hit Jolteon between the eyes while Fox was hit by the Thunder.

While Jolteon was immediately knocked out by the beam, Fox remained conscious while he shouted in pain from the electricity, his body spasming. Then, once the electricity disappeared, he finally lost consciousness too.

Despite this, this time, there was a clear victor as Master Hand announced. "The victor is: Fox!"


"Using a grenade while keeping it in your hand? That was bold of you," Falco said once Fox was healed and he woke up.

"You should be used to that. Remember when he went to fight Andross by himself?" Peppy said, amused.

"And you can be pretty bold too, Falco," Slippy added. "Too bold."

"It's pretty much the trademark of Team Star Fox," Krystal said with a giggle.

Falco smirked at her. "That's why I'm part of it."

Meanwhile, Blue didn't look upset at all that he lost as he was congratulated by the others. It was a very good fight, and it had been a very close call. And losing was part of being a trainer.

Quickly enough, it was time to select the fighters for the next battle.

Master Hand punched the button, and after a few seconds... "The first fighter is... APPLE DEATH!" And after a few more seconds once he punched the button again. "And the second fighter is... SAMUS!"

The two immediately exchanged glances.

As for the arena... The selection stopped on the image of an area plunged in darkness excepted for a huge machine made of interconnected tubes that looked fleshy converging at a spherical core, some of the tubes forming a floor to walk on.

This got a reaction out of Ness and his friends as they recognised what the machine was: the Devil's Machine.

Author's Note:

*Since there was no way I could reproduce the dynamic music like in the game, and Link and Krystal would have no reason to touch the musicians to add them to the band, then I decided to have the complet band right from the start. As for why they are on a flying platform instead of at the right of the entrance, that's because this is a 3D arena, not a 2D one like in the game. So if they were left at their place, the band would be caught in the crossfire.

**Remember, Fighting is very effective against Greninja, and Yoshi slamming it on the ground like that was very probably considered a Fighting-type move, and a powerful one at that.

PreviousChapters Next