• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 10,526 Views, 236 Comments

A Displaced Radio Demon - Rob_Rhapsody



Dude makes a costume, orders online from the merchant, ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
89
 236
 10,526

Chapter 2

Author's Note:

Wow, I wasn’t expecting so many to like this story so much!
Thank you for enjoying it.
And since I adore your support, here’s a new chapter! like, comment, follow, and ENJOY!

finally they’re gone” I said with my grin.”now to send out a token” I said. I brought out a small pocket sized radio, it was brown had three triangles for the channel viewing window, and beneath what seemed to be a cheshire grin.

Hello, to anyone out there who finds this radio, I am Alastor, I am willing to help you out in any way I can, just turn the dial to Change the channel to the middle triangle and I’ll be there!“ I said into it. I then tossed it into a portal and got it back after a few moments. I then went back to reading a book.

—Later—

“I missed you big sister!” Said Luna.

-Clap- -Radio feedback- -Clap- -Clap- -Clap- -Radio feedback- -Clap-

They all looked towards where the clapping was coming from, only for me to walk into the light, my eyes glowing. “What a wonderful performance, drama, despair, failure, triumph, wonderful, just wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of it! I haven’t laughed that much since the stock-market crash of 1929, in another world! So many orphans” I said with my grin never faltering.

“A demon! What are you doing here?” asked Celestia, beginning to get angry.

“Alastor! You came, did you see us take down the bad guy?” asked Pinkie, running up to me.

Indeed I did, I wouldn’t miss it for the world!” I said, smiling down at Pinkie.

“Who are you?” asked Celestia.

I began to sing.

Once my song ended Celestia was less convinced I was a good guy. I began shaking her hoof rapidly. “Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure, never in my long years have I ever been in the presence of one of such majesty and Beauty!” I said smiling and giving her the special Alastor charm.

“Im, sorry for him Princess, he’s Pinkie’s friend, and he is a little much, but if Pinkie can vouch for him, I trust him” said Twilight.

“Yeah, he’s been my friend since forever! He’s been good ever since! except for that one pony” said Pinkie.

But they clearly deserved it, they made her cry! And I just can’t stand seeing a young little pony cry!” I said defending myself.

“Yeah, besides, I’m sure their fur grew back eventually!” said Pinkie, not really helping my case.

Celestia looks at me and I just keep grinning like a psychopath, although I kind of am, must be the effect of being a demon.

“I don’t trust a demon, but if you do not harm any of my ponies, I can tolerate you, however if you do harm any of them, I will send you back to the pit you crawled out of!” said Celestia.

Splendid, Pinkie pie my dear, I believe this deserves a party in the honor of the returned Princess Luna!” I said, completely dismissing Celestia’s threat, surprising her.

“Ghasp! You’re right! We need to get started right away!” said Pinkie, starting to ramble on about cake and party supplies, all the while Celestia glared daggers at me.

I teleported right next to her by becoming a shadow and popping up. “If you keep making that face, it just might stick that way!” I said grinning, letting my eyes become dials. “Who’s hungry, I’m in the mood for a good devil’s chocolate food cake! Who’s with me!” I said breaking the silence.

“Oooh! Me, me, memememe!” said Pinkie pie excitedly, while raising her hoof.

Excellent, Lets be going!” I said, teleporting away.