• Published 13th Dec 2020
  • 10,427 Views, 236 Comments

A Displaced Radio Demon - SOUNDBLASTER_SUPERIOR



Dude makes a costume, orders online from the merchant, ends up in Equestria.

  • ...
89
 236
 10,427

Chapter 12

Author's Note:

Hey everyone sorry it took so long, I hope you enjoy this chapter! The song lyrics are from monster high’s Empire!

Ok, now to find one of the pillars, Somnambula shall be the first I visit, I want that Sphinx to be mine” I said. ‘I like cats, they are soft and cute, if you have a problem with that, go soak your head in acid, cuz I don’t give a damn what you think’

I opened a portal to Saddle Arabia and walked through. I was in my deer form and I was walking through the market. I saw the Sphinx and the ponies, but there was no slavery. ‘the Sphinx must not have turned on them yet, let’s change that’

I spatial warped behind the Sphinx by using the shadows. I appeared behind her in my demon form. “Hello my dear, pardon me for asking, but why are you protecting these ponies and not ruling them, with your strength you could have them kneeling at your paws” I said to her.

“Even if I could, it wouldn’t last long, be gone demon” said the Sphinx.

Ok, how about this, if you continue on this path you will not be remembered, you will be regarded as a myth” I said, gaining her attention.

“Proceed” She said.

I’m gonna make a deal with you, if you can enslave the ponies and it doesn’t go south, I will be with you every step of the way” I said to her.

“Very well” said the Sphinx giving me her paw which I took.

However, if you fail and are cast out of this land forever, you will become mine” I said shaking her paw.

“Wait I didn’t agree to that!” Said the Sphinx.

To late, the deal is done, but don’t worry I will be with you at every step, now just think of what we will accomplish” I said while grinning.

“So where do we start?” Asked the Sphinx.

We start by enslaving every pony here!” I said, grinning.

She grinned as we went to the center of the city. “A demonstration of power is in order.” The Sphinx said, spreading her wings, and a harsh wind started to blow through the city picking up sand by the tons, surrounding the entire city with a sandstorm.

Within hours all the ponies in the city had been captured by me and the Sphinx.

Well done, but for now I must leave, I have other business to attend!” I said opening a portal to where Rockhoof’s village was. I walked through and saw all the ponies fleeing from the volcano. “Hmm, It seems I’ve arrived just in time!” I said to myself.

I made my way to where Rockhoof was trying to dig a trench to divert the lava. His body was weak and thin, despite what I remember him to be. I walked up to him and he looked up at me from his trench.

Hello there! I can’t help but notice what you’re doing is a fruitless effort, so how about we make a deal, I give you strength, but in return I want a favor in the future. Do we have a deal?” I said to him, holding out my hand.

He looked at me worried but realized he didn't have much of a choice so he shook my hand with his hoof. I snapped my fingers and in a flash of light he became bigger and stronger.

Now, remember our deal, because if your half isn’t kept, your soul belongs to me!” I said, making him regret what he did. “You better hurry that lava is getting close! Farewell!” I said, opening a portal back to the gift giver's house.