• Published 22nd Dec 2020
  • 146 Views, 0 Comments

Notosprey: True Pacifist - SanikMaynze



A human child falls into the underground world of New Equestria, and must assemble the new 7 Souls Of Harmony to break the barrier trapping them underground. (An Undertale / My Little Pony Alternate Universe)

  • ...
 0
 146

True Begining

After many hours of being unconscious, Caddy finally started to wake up. As he was getting up, he took a look at the room around him.

The room was very similar to the one he was just in during his dream, except the room actually had a wall surrounding it. There was also a hallway right in front of him, leading to a door at the very end.

With no other choice but to go forward, Caddy got himself up off the flowers he was currently lying in, and began walking towards the door.

He stopped, however, when he heard a noise faintly in the distance. It sounded like something was running away from somewhere near the room. Hoping to catch up with them, Caddy ran through the door and into the next room.

The room was a long hallway made of green bricks, with a floor made of lighter colored green bricks. The room was also in a state of ruin, with many cracks and holes in the walls and vines growing everywhere. The room was incredibly dark, with a patch of dirt in the middle that had light shining on it through a hole in the ceiling. There was a door at the end of the hallway, which had been completely ripped of the hinges and lying on a small pile of rubble close to the dirt pile.

Caddy began walking through the hallway, and past the patch of dirt. He had no idea why, but he had a feeling something was supposed to happen there. He decided to just shrug it off and continued walking.

Caddy walked through the door, and was amazed at what he saw. It was a massive room with a large door on one of the walls, which was lit up through more holes on the ceiling. There was a broken fountain in the middle surrounded by a red carpet which had paths leading to two hallways on the sides and the room Caddy has just came from. The room was also EXTREMELY cold, presumably from whatever was outside of the large door. Other than that, the room was completely empty.

Caddy walked over to the hallway on his right, which was blocked by a locked metal door. There was a sign nailed to the wall that looked like it was placed fairly recently.

"Due to several complaints of ponies going missing after entering, the hallway leading to New Equestria is now off limits to anypony without a pass" it read.

After reading the sign, Caddy walked over to the large door. It had no handle, or any other way it could be opened.

He then checked the broken fountain. There was a plaque written on the front of it, which had seven hearts on it. One large heart, surrounded by six smaller hearts, each with an image ingrained into them. There was text on it that read

"In memory of the Seven Souls, saviours of all of ponykind."

Caddy then began walking to the last place he could go, the hallway on the left. Unlike the one on the right, it was completely open.

The hallway was completely dark, with no holes in the ceiling lighting it up. After about thirty seconds of walking, Caddy finally saw another hole in the ceiling, lighting up a small area of the room.

As Caddy passed through the short, lit area of the hall, he heard a noise and immediatly stopped.

He looked around, but the hall was too dark so he couldn't see anything. He then started hearing the sound of something slowly walking towards him. He froze in fear as he suddenly heard a voice coming from behind him.

"Hey kid, don't you know that you're not allowed to be in here, right?" the voice said in a deep and menacing tone. "Sorry but i'm gonna have to get you out of here. Just turn around-" Caddy quickly turned around, and saw what appeared to be a hoof poking through the darkness "- and grab my hoof."

Caddy nervously began reaching his hand out to whatever this mysterious creature was, and grabbed the hoof.

Suddenly, he heard the sound of a whoopee cushion being set off as some lights on the ceiling Caddy couldn't see all turned on at once.

"hehehe... the old whoopee cushion in the hoof trick. it's ALWAYS funny." the owner of the voice said, now in a more friendly and laid back tone. He was a pony with an orange coat, a blue mane and tail with a yellow stripe, yellow eyes, and an image of a piece of lined paper with XD written in green on the side of its thighs. He was also wearing a white shirt with a red jacket on top of it.

"anyways, you're a human, right?" he asked. Caddy nodded yes while having a slightly confused look on his face.

"that's hilarious" he said "i'm Comic Relief, the funniest pony in all of Newer Equestria. i've actually been looking for a human right now."

"you see, my brother is a huge fan of humans, and has always wanted one as a friend." Comic said "and when he was walking near the old entrance to the abandoned New Equestria exit he heard something fall inside of there. he thought it might be a human, so he got me to check. i usually wouldn't have done it, but-" Comic turned away from Caddy "he's been feeling a little down lately ever since his latest application to join the princesses Royal Guard, and i really wanted to cheer him up." he turned back towards Caddy "so i'll show you the way out of here, as long as you hang out with my brother, ok?"

Caddy, with no other choice, nodded yes.

"great, thanks for the help. now, follow me. i know a shortcut." Comic started walking, and Caddy followed behind. As they reached a split path in the hall, Comic turned back towards Caddy.

"oh wait, i almost forgot" he said. He reached his hoof behind him, and pulled out a jacket around Caddys size, although slightly larger. "you're gonna need to wear this if you don't want to freeze to death."

Caddy put on the jacket, making him feel extremely warm.

"and now that you've done that" Comic said, pointing towards the right hall "let's get outta here."

Author's Note:

The first TRUE chapter of this story has finally been finished!

If you haven't noticed already, Comic Relief is the Sans of this AU. He's actually the first character I designed specifically for this story. The rest of the characters i'm gonna design as the stories go on.

Right after I publish this chapter, i'm gonna start working on this AUs version of Papyrus. And once I do, i'll start work on the next chapter.

It should be out before 2020 ends, hopefully.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment