• Published 21st Jun 2020
  • 4,039 Views, 127 Comments

Dragon's Mothers - TAD2

  • ...
3
 127
 4,039

Friendship Is Magic Pt2-2

When the group had stopped questioning why Pinkie had placed a cupcake behind a tree, it was time for another problem. In front of them was a raging river. "Really? Come on!" Cried Pinkie. "How are we going to cross this?" But soon the girls heard the sound of someone crying. "Huh?" Pinkie walked over to some bushes and found that the river wasn't raging but was in fact being aggravated by a large purple sea serpent with a head of orange hair.

"What a world, what a world." Cried the serpent as he beat the water with his hands.

Twilight walked over to the river’s edge to see if there was something they could do to help. "Excuse me, sir. Why are you crying?"

The sea serpent noticed the group and stopped crying. "Well, I don't know. I was just sitting here, minding my own business, when this very mean purple and green dragon just buzzed past me and tore half of my beloved mustache clean off, and now I look simply horrid." The serpent wailed and flopped into the river, splashing all the girls.

"Oh, give me a break." Said Rainbow.

"That's what all the fuss is about?" Asked Applejack.

Rarity huffed as she walked between the 2 mares. "Why, of course it is. How can you be so insensitive? Oh, just look at him." She walked over to him and started complementing his style. "Such lovely luminescent scales."

The serpent sniffled. "I know."

"And your expertly coiffed mane."

He pulled himself out of the water and rested his arms on the bank. "Oh, I know, I know."

"Your fabulous manicure."

The Serpent gasped, he had never been complemented like this before. "It's so true!"

"All ruined without your beautiful mustache." Said Rarity.

The serpent cried as he covered his face. "It's true, I'm hideous!"

Rarity squinted her eyes. "I simply cannot let such a crime against fabulosity go uncorrected." She used her mouth to grab one of the serpent's scales. She tore it off his body, which made him yelp in slight pain.

"What did you do that for?"

All the girls were confused on what Rarity was going to do. ": Rarity, what are you-?" Asked Twilight before she noticed Rarity using the scale to cut her own tail. This made the Serpent faint in shock. But Rarity wasn't done, she used her magic and her years of sawing and re attached her tail to the torn bit of the serpent’s mustache.

Once the serpent was aware of what was going on, he moaned. " Oh-hohohoho! My mustache. How wonderful."

Rarity smiled as she looked at the serpent. "You look smashing."

Twilight walked over to Rarity. "Oh, Rarity, your beautiful tail..."

But Rarity smiled. "Oh. It's fine, my dear. Short tails are in this season. Besides, it'll grow back."

Rainbow interjected. "So would the mustache."

That's when Twilight noticed that the river had calmed, so she gasped. "Oh, we can cross now." She trotted into the water before she was caught by the serpent’s body. "AH."

"Oh, don't worry, allow me." Said the serpent. He allowed all the girls to hop across his body to let them cross.

But when they did, they noticed Luna and Celestia were already waiting. "Princess? how did you already cross?" Asked Twilight.

Celestia pointed to a bridge about 300 feet from where they were. "Twilight, there was a bridge, it is a river, and it would be hard for ponies to come see us if they had to hall carts through it."

Twilight groaned as she looked to Rarity. "Rarity, I'm sorry, if I had noticed, then you wouldn't have had to give up your tail."

Rarity shushed the mare. "Oh, it's fine, besides, it was kinda Spike's fault, and I felt like it was my job to fix it."

Celestia smiled as she used her magic to fix it instantly. "Allow me Rarity." Soon Rarity's tail was back to its normal length.

Rarity gasped as she used her magic to curl her tail to just the right shape, and once it was finished, she sighed. "Oh, that is a life saver, thank you Celestia."

"No problem Rarity."

"Wait, but I thought it was impossible to replace a mane or tail?" Asked Twilight, that was what her books said.

Celestia giggled. "Twilight, while you cannot fix an already bald tail or mane, no one ever mentioned using a growth spell on what was left. That is all Rarity's tail, but I just grew it out."

"And it looks fabulous." Said Rarity.

Twilight groaned. "I'm just going to leave that for now. We should be almost there." The group kept walking until they reached a break in the trees. Twilight gasped. "There it is, the ruins that holds The Elements of Harmony. We made it!" Cheered Twilight.

"Hey, that is still our old home." Said Luna, she was a little insulted that it was called a ruin. Suddenly a part of the castle crumbled. "Ok, never mind, ruin works."

Twilight ran to the ruins and when she did, she completely ignored the fact that there was no bridge to span the gap. "AH!" Cried Twilight, but thankfully she was pulled to safety by Rainbow Dash.

"What's with you and falling off cliffs today?" Asked the mare.

Twilight huffed and brushed the comment aside. "Princess is there another bridge?"

Celestia shook her head. "I'm afraid not, this used to be a grand bridge made of stone, but after someone tossed me through it, and destroyed most of the castle, I decided that I would move to Canterlot. So, I placed a small rope bridge here just in case." Celestia looked to the bridge. "But it seems that the ropes were damaged."

Pinkie huffed. "Now what?"

"Um...duh." Said Rainbow as she gave a small flap of her wings.

"Oh yeah." Giggled Pinkie as she watched Rainbow fly down the cliff and grab the end of the rope.

Rainbow flew back up and was about to tie it off but then she noticed that a thick fog was obscuring the cliff. "Rainbow." Said an eerie voice.

Rainbow looked around. "Who's there?"

But the eerie voice called again. "Rainbow..."

Rainbow huffed as she flared her wings. "I ain't scared of you! Show yourself!"

"We've been eagerly awaiting the arrival of the best flyer in Equestria."

This confused Rainbow. "Who?"

"Why, you, of course."

This made Rainbow blush. "Really?! I mean... Oh yeah, me. Hey, uh, you wouldn't mind telling the Wonderbolts that, would ya? 'cause I've been trying to get into that group for like, ever."

"No, Rainbow Dash. We want you to join us, The Shadowbolts." Soon three pegasi ran out of the mist and stopped right in front of the mare. Each of them was dressed in a purple and black jumpsuit and cowl. "We're the greatest aerial team in the Everfree Forest, and soon we will be the greatest in all Equestria." The leader started flying around Rainbow. "But first, we need a captain. The most magnificent-"

Rainbow nodded. "Yep."

"Swiftest-"

"Yes."

"Bravest flyer in all the land."

Rainbow nodded again. "Yes, that's all true."

The leader flew right up to Rainbow's ear. "We need... you."

Rainbow cheered as she flew up. "WOOHOO! Sign me up. Just let me tie this bridge real quick and then we have a deal."

This didn't sit well with the leader. "No! It's them or us."

And this didn't sit well with the mare. "Leave! I don't care then, I'm here to save my son, and if I have to choose between him and becoming a great flyer, then take my wings right now, and I better never see you're faces again." Rainbow turned around and tied the rope to the large stone pillar. The three Shadowbolts growled as they puffed into a purple cloud.

"Rainbow, is everything all right?" Cried Fluttershy.

Rainbow smiled at her fellow mothers and Twilight, as she flew past the fog. "Yep, not a problem Shy, I'd never leave you guys hanging. But let’s hurry, Spike is so close now."

This reinvigorated all the girls, as they ran past the bridge, missing that there was a set of stone stairs that lead down into the foggy pit.

Celestia and Luna watched as all the girls ran across the bridge. "Charm Spell?"

"Yep, but it seems to not have worked, it was designed to temp the target with their greatest desire."

"Well, it seems that even a mother's love beats desire." Said Celestia. "Come along lets head to the observation tower and see if we can get Spike back."

Luna was confused. "Wait, why? Aren't the Elements right over our thrones?"

Celestia giggled. "Oh, heavens no, do you have any idea how many ponies tried to steal them before I had everything moved? A lot, so as the last addition to the castle I added a mechanism in the observation tower to store them. It's actually very entertaining, but really unnecessary."

Luna sighed as she and Celestia flew to the tower.


Inside of the castle, Spike was driving Nightmare crazy. "Stop talking about how my plan is flawed."

"No, it makes no logical sense, you're determined to bring upon the eternal night, but we need the sun to grow crops, and too much will kill them, so if you do this eternal night thing, you would either need to use your own magic, which I do not have, or you take a host that can move the sun and moon, which only grandma and Luna can do, or you starve to death from no food, or the ponies revolt and you are dethroned, and Grandma takes control again. So, no matter what, your plan is doomed."

"What if I just force everyone to farm?"

"Then you'd be like the yaks, not advancing past where we are now, no new products, and no new tools, and not everyone is a farmer."

"Um... we domesticate animals, to help?"

"You have any idea how hard it is to get a rabbit to listen to you, birds are easier, but can't work, we have cows, but they are for milking, and only if you are nice. So, animals are not the right move either."

Nightmare groaned. "I really wish I stayed with Luna now, at least she kept her trap shut."

"Oh, and what about parties, no sun means no wheat, no wheat means no flour, no flour means no more cakes... Ever."

Suddenly there was a loud gasp from inside of the castle. "What did you do?"

Celestia giggled as she and Luna landed into the tower. "He just made Pinkie see logic." Said Celestia.

Nightmare looked at the pair. "Celestia, but how, my traps?"

"Don't underestimate the power of an angry mother." Said Luna. "And thanks for giving me my magic back."

Nightmare looked to Luna. "Luna, I'm sorry, how about we let bygones be bygones and I hop back into you and we do the whole eternal night thing?"

"It's still flawed." Said Spike.

"Dang it, I'm letting him have too much freedom, my connection with him isn't complete."

"I mean seriously, think about when the ponies are going to sleep? We are awake during the day, so just because some crazy dragon says there will not be any more sun, what do you expect to happen, and again no magic?"

Nightmare cried as she had enough. "STOP!" Cried Nightmare as she broke the link between Spike and flew out of his mouth. "FINE IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THEN I'LL TAKE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE MY PLAN WORK!" She flew towards Celestia but was stopped by a magical barrier. "What?"

Celestia smiled. "Sorry Nightmare, possessing me is a clear breach of the agreement. The only choice you have is Luna, and she has been practicing holding you back."

"That's where you're wrong Celestia, I'll just posses one of Spike's mamas."

"Oh, you mean my ponies, that are also bound by the agreement?"

It took Nightmare a moment to figure out what was happening, and they did not like it. "No, this can’t be happening?" Cried the wisp.

Luna walked to the wisp. "Sorry Nightmare, but this is your nightmare come true." Luna walked into the wisp and forced it back into her body. Luna shivered at having Nightmare back in her, but she was still in control. "Well the good news is she is safely tucked in my mind and can't break out for a while." Said Luna as her nightmare was about to be over.

Spike groaned. "Uh, what happened?"

Celestia walked over to Spike and nuzzled his head. "Nothing that was your fault Sweetie, and great job helping me."

"Where are mamas?"

"Yes, where are the girls?" Asked Luna.

"Dang it Pinkie, I told you not to touch the organ." Said AJ.

"Sorry, but I need to practice." Said Pinkie, she was sitting at a massive organ and the moment she touched it, the sound shook the whole castle.

Celestia face hoofed as she forgot about the organ. "I thought I had that dismantled."

"Wait, are my slides still here?" Asked Luna happily.

"Yes, all of them are still here, and the hall of hooves, and all the short cuts." Said Celestia. "But Luna, don't we need to deal with Nightmare first?"

"Right, right, now let me see this mechanism."

Celestia smiled as she placed Spike on her back and walked over to the stairs, but that's when she heard the sound of all the girls coming up to check there. "On second thought." She walked away from the stairs and took a seat behind Luna.

When the group reached the final set of stairs, there was a small clunk and a section of the floor slid open showing a large mechanical pedestal, with 5 large stone orbs as it rose out of the ground. Celestia hummed as she looked at the. "What happened, it was supposed to rotate as it rose out of the ground?" Celestia sighed as it was too late now to fix it, so she placed an invisibility spell on all three of them.

Luna was confused. "Sister, why are you hiding us?"

"Shh, this was part of the plan, she needs to figure it out." Said Celestia.

When the group got there, Twilight gasped at finding the Elements. "Girls, there they are. Lets hurry before Spike finds them."

Applejack looked at the stones. "Wait, I only see 5 of them, where's the sixth?"

Celestia looked to Luna. "Ok, Luna, tell them that I hid the sixth long ago somewhere else, then use your magic to shatter the stones."

"Really, that again? I was finding stone bits in my mane for weeks after we did it the first time."

"Just do it."

Luna huffed. "Fine." She walked out of the spells range and cackled evilly. "Sorry to tell you girls, but Celestia had misled you all, she only had the 5 elements here, she kept the 6th in a safe location." Luna then pulled all the orbs to her and with a mighty stomp, shattered all 5 orbs. "AND NOW I WILL FINALLY RULE!"

All the girls gasped as they looked at Luna. "Luna?"

"NO, YOU FOALS, NIGHTMARE!" But it was still Luna.

WHERE IS MY LITTLE BABY!?" Yelled Fluttershy.

"Safe, for now."

"No, you give him right back." Cried the mare.

"Yeah, let him go." Said Rainbow.

"You better give him back or this is not going to take long." Said AJ.

Pinkie's hair went straight, and she had an incredibly angry look in her eye. "Cupcakes?"

'Not again.' Sighed Mister Writer. 'Pinkie no, just roll with it.'

Pinkie's hair went back to normal, but she was still angry. "Fine."

"I may be a lady but I'm also a mother, and this mother will fight tooth and nail for her Spikie."

Twilight gasped as she looked at how determined each of the girls were. "That's it."

Celestia smirked from her spell. "And cue the elements." Soon all the shattered elements started flying over to the girls and floating around them.

"Girls, I know how to beat her, but we can only do this together."

"Well duh, it was kinda obvious, but less life lesson and more getting back our son." Said Rainbow.

"No, the last spark is missing, you cannot use them without the spark." Said Luna.

"That's where you are wrong, Nightmare, the spark isn't what you think it is. The true spark is when I realized that even though we haven't known each other for long, that they are my friends."

Suddenly there was a light coming from the ceiling, as a sixth stone orb floated down to Twilight. "You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!" There was a blinding flash as each of the girl’s necklaces were embedded in 5 larger copies of their gems, with a large gold band. But what was diffrent, was that Twilight had a large golden tiara on her head with a large 6 pointed star on top. The girls started floating and a magical beam connected them.

Luna smirked as it was time for her to let Nightmare have her turn. "Good luck."

Spike and Celestia watched as a large curled rainbow was shot up and focused onto Nightmare. "NOOOOOO!" Cried the mare as she was being totally banished. Twilight opened her eyes and showed that they were pure white from the amount of magic she was channeling.

"Spike, cover your eyes, this is going to be bright." Said Celestia as she covered her eyes with her wings. Spike did the same with his, and in an instant, it was like a second sun was in the room.


When the light died all the girls were on the ground. "Uh, is everyone ok?" Asked Rainbow as she rubbed her head. Each of the girls groaned in agreement. "Did we do it?"

"Well we're not dead, so I'd say so." Said AJ.

"It just feels like we are." Said Rarity.

"I can't feel my bones." Said Pinkie.

"Could you before?" Asked AJ.

Pinkie giggled. "Nope."

"Girls, we still need to find Spike." Said Fluttershy.

This made all the girls jump up to find Spike. Celestia smiled as her job was done. She used her magic to teleport both her and Spike out of nowhere to seem like they were captured.

But the moment Spike was aware of where he was in respect to the girls, he flew off of Celestia's back and cried. "MAMAS!"

All the girls gasped at seeing Spike was ok. "SPIKE!" Cried the girls, the first thing they did was pull the dragon into a loving hug as they were all crying at seeing Spike was back.

"I'm so sorry Mamas, I don't want to stop being a Shy, or a Dash, or a Pie, or a Belle, or an Apple, I'm so sorry."

Fluttershy smiled as she gave Spike a kiss on the head. "Shh, don't worry Sweetie, we know that wasn't you talking."

Pinkie looked to Twilight and noticed that she wasn't in the hug, so Pinkie pulled the mare, who was easily 10 feet away, into it against her will. "Come on Twilight, you're his Mama too."

Twilight sighed as she accepted the new title. "It's good to have you back Spike." Said Twilight as she joined the hug.

"Thanks Twilight, and welcome to the family." Said Spike.

Celestia walked over to Luna, who had lost her nightmare form. She was now shorter than Celestia by a good bit, her mane was shorter as well and was a pale blue color, and she looked like she was hit by a train. "I haven't seen you look like this in almost 1500 years." She helped the mare up to her hooves.

"Stop talking like that sister, I'll be me once again when my true magic returns."

"I know, but truly it is good to see the real you again." She pulled Luna into a hug.

"I missed you too Tia."

Then there was a gasp. "NO!" Cried Pinkie.

This made Celestia and Luna run over to see what was wrong. "Pinkie what happened?"

All the girls had taken off their elements and were even trying to break them. "Give it back." Said Rarity as she tried to pry off the smaller original gem. "That was a gift from our Spikie Wikie, and no 2 bit gem is going to take them away."

"Mamas I can find new ones for you all."

All the girls glared at Spike, and that was his cue to leave them alone. "Ok I'm not going to get into this." Said Spike.

Celestia sighed as she pulled all the necklaces to her. "Ok, Spike, you pull." Spike sighed as he looked at the stones.

"Fine." He grabbed Fluttershy's necklace and popped out the original stone. Spike looked at the stone. "Wait, seriously?"

Celestia nodded. "Yeah, each of them are magical gemstones, and while yes they would have been able to get them out on their own sooner or later, this is just easier." Celestia moved to Rainbows, and Spike got it out, then to Applejacks, and he popped that one out. Rarity's was next and that came out in a snap, and lastly was Pinkie's but hers had a button that when pressed just popped it out for him. He looked at the gems and smiled as he walked over to the girls.

He was in front of Rainbow as he placed on her necklace. "This one for Mama." He walked over to AJ and placed it around her neck. "This one for Mama." He walked over to Fluttershy and smiled at her. "This one looks like Mama." He placed it around her neck. He walked over to Pinkie and looked sheepish. "So good news Gummy is safe, but I think he's hungry for world domination." Pinkie hummed as she pulled Gummy out of her mane.

"Is that why I found you with a bunch of toys and a generals cap?" Gummy looked into her eyes and she shrugged. "Nope he's just hungry." She placed him back into her mane and he sunk down into his dimension.

Spike looked at the gem. "This one pretty like Mama's eyes." He lowered the necklace over Pinkie's head.

Lastly Spike walked over to Rarity and smiled at her. "Sorry, I don't remember if I said anything to you, but this pretty like mama's mane." Said Spike as he placed the necklace on Rarity.

Rarity smiled. "It's fine, and I kinda got side tracked as well back then, something about your first bath."

Pinkie sighed as she pulled out a rocking chair, a pair of reading glasses and a hard back cover of the old story. "First off, he never did say anything and that was when you got your inspiration and cutie mark, but we did have to bathe Spike, he was really dirty." Pinkie then placed all of the things back in her hair and smiled at the family.

Spike chuckled as he looked at Pinkie. "Thanks Mama."

"Now that everything is settled, I think it is time for us to return." Said Celestia as she walked over to the group.

"Yes, I agree, I'm sure Nightmare's actions have spoiled the morning, but let’s make the rest of the day grand to compensate." Said Luna.

Everyone nodded, so the group started walking back to town.


After an hour of walking, Pinkie had gotten the party going full swing in 3 minutes. Spike was sitting on a cloud with Celestia and Luna, looking over his home. "So, how much trouble am I in, I did kinda destroy a wall at Town Hall?"

Celestia giggled as she nuzzled Spike's head. "Don't worry about it, that was not because of you, but I do want some fritters to replace the one's that you and Luna ate."

Spike smiled as he hugged Celestia. "Sure thing Grandma."

"So, tell me young Spike, when we were together in the closet, I made you an offer to help me learn about this new world, are you still willing to do that?"

"Of course, Aunt Luna, and just call me Spike."

Luna smiled as she looked to her nephew. "Wondrous, then when you have time, I would be happy to invite you to our castle."

"Really, thanks, I've always wanted to see where Grandma lives."

"Wait, you've never been to Celestia's castle?" Luna looked to Celestia. "Tia, why hast our nephew never seen the castle?"

Spike sighed as he kinda guessed. "Dragon."

"Yes, that was not an unknown sight to either of us back when I was with Tia, the Dragon Lord sent an emissary every year to visit and bring us news, and in turn seeing a dragon was at least seen as formality." Said Luna.

Celestia rubbed her head. "Luna, that was like 3 dragon lords ago, Dragon Lord Iron Scale, was the last to do that, but now it is unheard of to see a dragon in a pony city."

Spike chuckled. "Yeah, but it's fine. I'm happy, I got my mamas, and I heard that Great Grandpa and Great Grandma are thinking of letting uncle Sweet Pear take over the farm in Vanhoover, and they want to move back to town."

Celestia smiled. "That's great. Pear must be so happy."

Spike nodded. "She is."

Luna looked to Celestia. "Then Spike, seeing as I'm still a princess of Equestria, I hereby allow you access to visit me and Tia, and if anyone makes a fuss, just tell me and I'll handle it."

Spike leaned over to Celestia. "So, this is what you meant when you told me that Aunt Luna had a fighting spirit." Celestia nodded.

Celestia took a deep breath. "But she's right Spike, you are my granddrake, and we founded Equestria on equality. So, if you have time, I would love to finally see you visit our home." She nuzzled Spike's head. "Oh, I need to tell you about my niece Cadence, and warn you about my nephew blueblood."

Spike looked to Celestia, then to Luna. "What?" Cried Luna.

"Oh, it's not what you think, I adopted a colt that had lost his family and home around 500 years ago, and I loved him very much, but he got married and started a family, and right now Blueblood is the last in that line, but I'm still his aunt. Cadence was in the same position, but technically she is not my niece, I'm her guardian, but she's still family."

Spike chuckled at seeing that there was even more of his family to meet. "Well I can't wait to meet them."

Celestia giggled. "I'm sure it will be a great moment when you do."

"SPIKE?" Cried a voice.

Spike looked down to the ground and noticed that Fluttershy was looking around for him. "Oh, it's Mommy."

Celestia smiled at her little granddrake. "Well, that's fine, it is time for me to leave as well, I've been up for 30 hours and this princess has earned her day off to sleep." She looked to Luna. "Luna, do you want to come back with me or would you like me to send a chariot to pick you up later?"

Luna looked to Celestia, then to Spike, but she smiled. "No, I wish to stay and acquaint myself with Spike some more, you've had 11 years, and I've had 3 hours. I have a lot of catching up to do."

Celestia nodded as she gave Spike a kiss and her sister a hug, but before she left. "Oh, I forgot about this." Celestia powered her horn and used the messenger spell on Spike and Luna.

Once it was complete, Spike shivered a little. "Cool, thanks Grandma."

"Sister?"

"Send to family with Fire, now Spike can send you messages." Said Celestia.

Luna smiled at hearing that. "That is joyous."

"Spike, there you are, I was so worried." Said Fluttershy.

Spike chuckled as he looked at Fluttershy. "Sorry Mommy, I was just talking with Aunt Luna and Grandma." Fluttershy looked to the mares and smiled at them.

"Fluttershy, may I place my sister into your care for now, I am required elsewhere?" Asked Celestia.

"Of course, Celestia, have a nice rest."

Celestia yawned, but she didn't teleport to her bed, no she flew down to the ground to finally finish up what will play a part in her role. She walked over to a table where Twilight, Moondancer, and Sunburst were talking with some of the towns ponies. "Twilight, Moondancer, Sunburst, may I have a word with you all?"

They all nodded as they waved goodbye to the others. "Of course Princess, but there is something I want to ask you as well."

Celestia nodded as she was always happy to hear her ponies out. "Sure, what is on your mind?" She took a seat at the table and the moment she did, she felt a strong gale pass her. Celestia looked down and found a large plate of fritters and a note from Pinkie.

Celestia smiled at the note.

Sorry about Spike eating all the sweets, this one is all yours.

Celestia giggled as she started digging into the food. "Excuse me, but I'm listening."

"Princess, I'd like to stay here for some time and explore the magic of friendship, and to make up for lost time with the girls and Spike."

Celestia smiled at hearing that, she was planning on asking Twilight to do the very same thing, and she doubted that the old librarian was willing to end her retirement. "Very well, but what of Moondancer and Sunburst?"

"We talked about it as well, and we want to stay. That and without us, she'd be in the hospital every day with food poisoning." Said the mare.

"Very well, I will have some guards bring all your personal belongings tomorrow, but I am also interested in hearing of what you have discovered, so if it is not too much of a bother, could you send me a report on how you are all doing, what you have learned, and what new friends you have made?"

Twilight beamed at getting an assignment. "Of course, and don't worry, I'll make sure to send you a report every week."

"NO!" Cried Pinkie as she ran over to the mare and started shaking her. "No, what ever you do, don't force it, just wait for something to happen."

Celestia giggled at how random Pinkie Pie could be. "Pinkie, thank you for the treats."

Pinkie smiled but she kept shaking the mare. "No problem."

Twilight was getting dizzy. "Pinkie, can you please stop?"

"Oh." She let go of Twilight and smiled. "Sorry, but I don't want to deal with that."

Mister Writer sighed. 'Screw it, I'm going to my other stories.'

Pinkie smiled as she waved to Mister Writer. "Don't worry, you'll be back."

Sunburst leaned over to Moondancer. "Who is she talking to?"

"I have no clue, but for some reason I don't want to question it." Said the mare.

Celestia smiled as it was time for her to go. "Twilight, Moondancer, Sunburst, I must get back to Canterlot, have a good time here."

They all bowed at Celestia, but she had watched all of them grow up into 3 great unicorns, so she pulled them into a hug. One that was happily returned. "I'll see you all soon." Said Celestia as it was time for bed. She took a few steps back and took the rest of her treats in her magic, and in a large flash, she teleported back to her home.

Pinkie awed at how loving that was, but she wasn't partying like it was the end of the world, which it almost was, so she pulled out her party cannon and shot off a 10killaton confetti bomb into the sky.


Back with Spike, Luna, and Fluttershy, they all just watched the confetti bomb go off. "Well come on, this is a celebration, and Pinkie is looking for her favorite party dragon?"

Spike's mood then changed as he reached into Luna's mane and pulled out a pair of glasses and a fake mustache. "I'll be back." He leapt off the cloud and flew straight for Pinkie.

Luna watched as so many ponies were partying. "Fluttershy, your home is strange."

Fluttershy giggled at the complement. "Thank you." She pulled the mare into a hug. "Welcome to the family."

Luna smiled. "So, tell me about yourself?" But then she heard something rattle in her mane. "What is this?" Soon a small moonstone cut into the shape of a crescent moon with a dark chain was around Luna's neck.

Fluttershy smiled at seeing the stone. "Well it's official." She showed her necklace and smiled at the gift. "Such a sweet dragon."

Author's Note:

There it is Friendship is Magic part 1 and 2. I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to write all the episodes, I'll do all the openers and closers for each season, some major plot point ones, but episodes that could be easily avoided if someone actually listened or talked it out, will be skipped, that and any episodes that I have retconned, Bridle Gossip, Secret of my excess, Lesson Zero are a few, but to make up for them, I will be altering some episodes as well, but just wait and see what I have planned.