• Published 29th Jun 2020
  • 203 Views, 4 Comments

Silent Ponyville Downpour - Dennison The Mlp Goblin



Octavia not only fearing for what's to come of her sister Pinkie Pie, and Bellamena, she also learns that the Mayor and his colleagues are a part of a foundation that is teeming with aggression that can cause reputative nightmares.

  • ...
 4
 203

Chapter 2 Illusions

Octavia's eyes lay focus on the apparition trotting towards her so menacingly, they sounded so heavy like bricks scraping on the hard floor.

The monster's appearance was horrifying, it made a static noise that she would normally hear from the radio, it's head twitched and shook violently, it looked like a mummy at first glance.

It wore a metallic helmet that took up it's entire face apart from the mouth, the helmet was almost middle ages with no flag and it had scars like it was trying to use it's hooves to frantically remove it.

On the very contorted and filthy stallion's back was a severed head of a young Mare, it was laying upwards looking at the ceiling and strapped around from it's eyes to the stallion's stomach in a sexual posture, the severed head moans as the stallion continued to move before it was a few inches closer to Octavia, who still couldn't move a muscle.

"Ah Shit, Stay back!" she commanded, closing her eyes and turning her head away from the abomination, that is now standing at a dormant state and constantly drooling.

The scrap metal horror suddenly dissolves into smoke and ash in front of Octavia, she sorely turns her head back and opens her left eye,

Comments ( 4 )

So, this you finishing Sam’s story?

10588217
Greetings Brony28 this could probably be a continuation for Sam's story it's a work in progress

10598553
Well best of luck to you :)

10588217
yes but I will get it done whenever I have time to do it.

Login or register to comment