• Published 30th May 2020
  • 959 Views, 42 Comments

Hoodwinked: The Pony Edition - Lighttone GryphonStar



You know the story or Little Red Riding Hood, now see it like you never had before, with ponies.

  • ...
4
 42
 959

Sombra's POV (3/5): Brand Meeting

Because of our fight in the bar, we fell behind Babs Seed. However, that was nothing to the utter chaos that came between us. Just as we were feet away, she started singing. A song right now would have made things worse, but happiness and anger came in spades, for as soon as she got done with her third group of verses, a large box fell on us.

Luckily, I can still switch to my liquid form with ease. Cozy Glow wasn't so lucky, forcing me to retreat and save her. Babs Seed dodged the random flying objects too and reached the airship, anyway. I was left slightly conflicted as my mission was to capture her and go back to killing-- I mean apprehending the pedos of this city. However, what kind of villain would I be if I left a child injured under some rubble? After all, I have my honor to think about here. I'm evil, not cruel.

However, pulling Cozy Glow free wasn't exactly a pleasing sight, with the lustful voice screaming out in what I could only assume was ecstasy. "Oh, yes. Hit me harder, you bad, bad stallion." Cozy Glow grabbed onto me and continued with the lustful voice. "Yes, take me right here in front of all these ponies!! Fu--"

I threw her back down, much to her disappointment. "We have a job to do."

"Mission first, action second, huh. You hot hunk of a stallio--" Cozy Glow slapped herself with a metal wrench she found on the ground. "Warn me before you do that, Tirek." She turned to a random direction as if he was standing right there. Flipping her head around as if he was looking at her he replied, "Either I was going to knock her lights out or force you to puke up that meal we just had!"

"Thank you, Tirek. I nearly knocked her out myself." I turned back to see the airship leaving. No choice now but to follow it.

"Oh, you know you want this!" The lustful voice forced Cozy Glow to shake her small rear at me. I covered my eyes and walked ahead of them, continuing to dodge the chaos falling around us. Will you please stop shaking my ass at every stallion or mare that you desire!""I agree, this is the body of a child for Ixion's sake!"

"Will you three please catch up?!" I dropped my guard and rushed more ahead, getting right under the airship. I pulled out a crystal and aimed it. Fueling it was magic, I transformed it into a sound capturing device. It took a few tries to get the signal just right, but soon I got something.

"Dead in a matter of seconds." My eyes widened at the voice of Babs Seed saying such words. While I knew she was a danger to the mission, I had no idea she could be so evil. I couldn't help but be impressed.

"I know, right?" Another voice replied. It was most likely her accomplice. Maybe she was in league with those disgusting pedos.

I tried to intensify the sounds only for Cozy Glow to catch and crash right into my face. "Oh, face sitting? That sounds like fun!" The lustful voice was testing the very edge of my anger. "Get off of him!!" Cozy Glow threw herself to the ground.

"You..." The voices on the crystal continued, but with random static. Things got worse as the next line the voice on the airship said only amplified my assumption. "... a villain," Babs Seed answered.

"I see you got on the airship," her accomplice cheered. I feared the worse, turning my horn to the airship and concentrating. Only nothing came out. At first, I wanted to increase the power of the signal.

"Yes, thanks to your early warning," Babs Seed's answer confirmed my suspicions. I made my move. Using all my power, I tried to bring down the airship, but again, my magic fizzled out. Hearing the lustful voice and the deep voice inside Cozy Glow laugh at my efforts was annoying enough, but at least they weren't arguing anymore.

"Height!" the other voice laughed. More static prevented me from hearing more.

"Don't worry, I have the guard handled." The final bunch of static only increased my concerns. But it was the last line that changed everything for me especially. "Crystal Heart..."

My eyes widened and my hooves dropped out from under me in shock. I hadn't seen the Crystal Heart in so long. Its wonderful beauty I missed most. With its power, I could restore my form. Everything would be mine again, the power, the grace, the empire. Even the love and admiration of my subjects again would be within my reach if only I could hold it once more.

However, another realization accorded. If I wanted it, then others desired it too. It was a powerful relic. Anyone with the right mind could use it for evil, maybe even evil far greater than I. "Damn, so that's what they have planned." I turned off the gem and turned back to find Cozy Glow. I wanted to tell them my suspicions, but then the airship exploded in bright light.

All three voices inside Cozy Glow were in unison to the awe and destruction above them. Despite being trapped together for so long, neither of them had lost their evil desires. Such destruction was a beautiful sight that I couldn't disagree with. However, my attention was elsewhere as a parachute came into sight. My eyes weren't wrong; Babs Seed's tiny body attached to it was unmistakable.

******

"Finally, we reach the meat and potatoes of the story." Captain Braeburn interrupted. He took a seat right beside Sombra as if ready to arrest him for any crimes the shadow was about to disclose.

"Indeed." Blueblood raised an eyebrow. "You found a wrench?" He held out his hoof. "Can we see it?"

"I would show it to you..." Sombra rolled his eyes as his throat retracted. "But... I'm not touching it."

"Because it would have your hoof prints on it?!" Captain Braeburn exclaimed as if claiming a victory.

"If his hooves were already on it, touching it now would be the perfect excuse!" Luster Dawn had hoped that the old captain would give up on his endeavor. It looked like their job was about to get much harder.

"Oh..." It took a moment for the logic to kick in. "Right..."

"Oh, don't worry," Sombra pointed out. "It's in this house... I just refuse to touch it after Cozy Glow's... lustful side got ahold of it..." His sickening face was completely clear now.

Luster Dawn turned her attention to Cozy Glow. Slowly she realized that the filly had no pockets at all and had been sitting weird this whole time. She turned away and covered her blush with her notes. Babs Seed and Captain Braeburn took a bit longer to figure out the truth and both of them grabbed the nearest trash bin to puke.

Sombra grumbled and readjusted his position in the chair. "Now, where did we leave off?" He leered at Babs Seed, "Oh, yes, you were crashing..."

******

Author's Note:

I know the ends seemed a bit abrupt, but this chapter was originally longer anyway. Nearly twice as long as the previous chapter so I had to make a stop somewhere. Don't worry, I've left plenty of clues in this chapter. Really my favorite of writing this was seeing this in multiple POVs, this chapter and the next one will be that idea at its absolute peak.