• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,762 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,762

The Return of Chaos

Twilight almost believed that it wasn't true.

She wanted to believe that it wasn't true, but reality kept going into her mind, telling her that Discord is back. Discord laughed into the heavens above, he stopped laughing and cracked his back.

"Oh, it feels so good to be out of that stone prison yet again!" Discord said out loud and turned his attention to Princess Celestia while stretching his limbs.

"Celestia, how good to see you yet again!" Discord said and teleported next to her.

"But I must say, you have grown quite old the last time I've seen you, I can see the bags under your eyes! What's it been like....3 months?" Discord jokingly said and chuckled at his own joke.

Celestia snorted and glared at her enemy. Discord turned back and looked at Twilight and her friends. His smile grew wider and wider, "Twilight, my old friend!" Discord said and teleported by all of them. He walked by each one and gave them a handshake.

"How have you all been? Oh this is just like good old times!" Discord said as he shook Applejack's hoof. Applejack pulled her hoof back in disgust and glared at Discord.

"What good ol' times you sneaky varmint?!" Applejack questioned him. Discord put a hand to his chest and pretended to look hurt.

"Surely the good times we had together as old friends." Discord smirked.

"We are not friends!" Twilight yelled as her horn glowed.

"Oh Twilight, so lost in this Magic of Friendship, it's so disgusting really!" Discord chuckled and turned around to hear deep voices behind him.

Discord had a raised eyebrow and crossed arms at what he saw; giant metallic-like creatures with many colors on their skin. They all eyed Discord with curiosity. The biggest one stepped up and looked down at him.

"Hello there," Optimus began, "my name is Optimus Prime, who are you and what are you exactly?" Optimus asked. Discord smiled deviously.

"Well, at least someone here as good manners," Discord stated, "I'm Discord, the spirit of chaos and disharmony."

"Chaos…?" Warpath thought out loud, "That sounds bad."

"Well of course it sounds bad, it is bad you dolt!" Ironhide smacked Warpath's shoulder.

"Anyway, I would just adore staying and chatting with you all, but I've got some chaos to spread around Equestria." Discord said as he was about to snap his fingers to disappear.

"Wait!" Optimus yelled, Discord stopped and looked at him, "Why would you want to do that, to spread chaos in this peaceful world?" Optimus asked.

Discord laughed to himself, "HAHAHA, you really didn't hear me clear did you? I'm the SPIRIT OF CHAOS AND DISHARMONY!" Discord slowly said.

"You still cannot spread chaos through this peaceful world, we won't let you." Optimus said and brought his fists up. His Autobots did the same.

"No Optimus, he's stronger than he looks!" Rarity screamed.

"This little punk looks like he can barely fight a piece of scrap! We can take him!" Ironhide yelled.

With that, Discord chuckle and soon blurted out laughing. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly a giant fist that looked just like Discord's lion paw was hovering above the Autobots. Discord brought his hand down and the giant lion paw landed right on the Autobots.

"NOOOOO!!! YOU MONSTER!!!" Twilight screamed and looked in horror as the lion paw lifted itself off the ground and disappeared. The Autobots groaned in pain as they laid on the ground barely moving.

"Well, that was fun. Now if any of you don't mind, I would like to spread my lovely chaos now." Discord said as he was about to snap his fingers.

"NO DISCORD!!!" Celestia roared. Discord turned around to see Celestia with her mane almost burning red with rage. Discord crossed his arms and yawned in his hand, this made Celestia furious.

"You think you're so cocky Discord, but we will never let you escape this time, especially after you hurt our Autobot friends!" Celestia said.

Discord smirked and said, "Oh, and how do you plan to do that without your precious Elements?" Discord placed his hands on his cheeks when he saw Celestia's expression.

Celestia backed up a little, completely shocked, "H-how did you-"

"Know about the Elements being infected?" Discord finished her thought, "Well, when they were, I felt myself becoming stronger knowing that the Elements of Harmony were destroyed, and now that I'm free, there is nothing that any of you can do to stop me." Discord chuckled to himself.

Celestia placed her hoof down hard, the ground cracked where she was. The rain was hitting the ground harder, and the wind was blowing furiously. Twilight tried to push her mane out of her eyes to see her mentor about to attack Discord.

"Even though the Elements are gone," Celestia glared at Discord as her horn glowed, "I'm still here to stop you and defend my kingdom!"

With that, Celestia shot an energy blast at Discord; Discord snapped his fingers and teleported just before the blast hit him. Celestia looked above her to see Discord floating in midair. Discord snapped his fingers again just as Celestia was about to shoot him with another blast.

Celestia was trapped in a giant bubble, as she shot more blasts to try and break the bubble, Discord lifted up his hand and the bubble rose to the lightning above. Celestia was horrified to see the bubble being electrocuted and her as well.

After a few seconds of horrified screams of pain from Celestia, Discord lowered the bubble and let Celestia fall to the ground. She laid unconscious as the rain pelted her mane, Discord laughed maniacally and turned his attention to sniffling behind him.

Twilight had tears flowing down her face, well Discord couldn't tell as the rain was making it difficult. All the other ponies had horrified expressions, even Spike. Rainbow Dash stepped up and glared at Discord.

"This time," Rainbow choked back tears, "I'm gonna beat the living buck out of you."

"Ooooooo, so scary." Discord said sarcastically. Rainbow snorted and spread her wings, ready to charge. She flew at him with unreal speed! Discord snapped his fingers and a shield of grass appeared in front of him. Rainbow crashed into it and with another snap of his fingers, the grass rolled up and Rainbow was trapped inside.

Discord waved his hand in the air and the grass shield flew Rainbow towards her friends. They all fell back as the grass shield fell on top of them. Rainbow broke out and shook her head to regain her focus.

Shining Armor had enough and shot energy blasts at Discord who simply blocked them and snapped his fingers that caused the wet grass around Shining Armor to turn into ice. Shining Armor slipped and fell on his back.

Discord's hand lit up and a lightning bolt struck down in front of the ponies. They covered their eyes and saw as path between them and Discord was covered in flames. Discord was standing there, laughing to the heavens above.

"Oh, it feels good to be back!" Discord yelled.

Discord stopped laughing as he heard a cocking sound and looked to see Optimus pointing something at him. It was a long, silver stick that glowed blue at the end. Optimus stood behind the ponies, not saying a word, but threatening to shoot Discord.

Discord's smile faded as Optimus glared at him, still pointing the stick and not saying a word.

Soon after a few seconds, Optimus spoke, "This is your last warning, give up or else."

The ponies felt frightened, this wasn't Optimus' calm and nice state this was something completely different. Optimus Prime was now a stone cold warrior, not afraid of anything. As his glare intensified, Fluttershy squeaked in fear. Optimus looked down at them to see how scared they appeared, out of guilt, he lowered his gun and looked calmly towards them.

Discord rubbed his chin as he saw Optimus looking at the ponies with such calmness, when he was threatening him just a few seconds ago. Discord's smile grew wider and wider.

"Awww," Discord said, "so that's your weakness."

Discord's hand glowed and Twilight flew from the group and into Discord's hand. Twilight screamed as Discord held her above the raging fires below.

"Twilight!!!!!" The ponies and Spike screamed. Optimus put his gun up again, this time he was mad.

"PUT HER DOWN!!!" Optimus yelled as his gun started glowing at the end. Twilight struggled against Discord's grasp on her.

"I see you have a soft side on these ponies," Discord said as the grip on Twilight increased, "for a powerful warrior like yourself, I expected you to just attack me with that weapon of yours, but no, you're just another fool who believes in the Magic of Friendship. GAH, disgusting!"

"Optimus, help me!" Twilight screamed as Discord began to loosen his grip on her, threatening to drop her in the fires.

"Why do you do it? What do you get out of helping these ponies? I see absolutely nothing!" Discord yelled and held Twilight with one hand, Twilight was trying her best not to move, and she didn't want to fall.

"I do it because they are a proud and peaceful race, and I must protect them from the likes of you. Now I ask you again, put her down." Optimus calmly said.

Discord smirked, "As you wish." With that, Discord dropped Twilight. Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Pinkie, and Rainbow gasped as Twilight was falling to her death. Twilight screamed as she fell to the deadly fires below. Optimus reacted quickly and caught Twilight before she landed in the fires. Optimus placed Twilight near her friends and turned back to Discord to shoot him.

But he was gone.

Optimus looked around and saw nothing; he sighed and looked down at the ponies. Twilight looked up to him and sniffed, "Th-thank you, Optimus."

Optimus nodded and looked over at the still unconscious Celestia. He went down and nudged her a little with his finger, she still didn't wake up. Twilight had been crying at this point, her mentor was badly injured. Discord never tried to kill them before, so why now?

Twilight walked over and nudged Celestia with her muzzle. The rest of the ponies weren't holding up to good either. Fluttershy was already crying, Rarity's mascara was streaming down her face, from both the rain and her tears, Pinkie had a river of tears flowing from her eyes like long streams, Applejack wiped her nose and tried her best not to cry, Rainbow flicked her mane out of her face and turned the other way.

Ironhide, Bumblebee, Warpath, Jazz, and Sideswipe got up and rubbed their heads. They gasped as they saw Celestia injured and not moving. Sideswipe got in close and placed on finger on Celestia.

"She's still alive," Sideswipe said, "but we need her to get medical attention at once."

"But Discord is still out there." Fluttershy quietly said between tears.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy, I truly am, but we need to get Celestia out of here. I promise you, we will get Discord." Optimus said and picked up Celestia. "Autobots, let’s roll." Optimus said and trudged past them, the Autobots slowly walked behind him.

The ponies looked at each other and just followed the Autobots out of the statue garden. When they got out, they saw Optimus talking with Ratchet and Wheeljack. Ratchet was holding Celestia, Wheeljack was rubbing his chin as Optimus told him what happened.

"Optimus..." Twilight spoke up. Optimus looked down at her and so did Wheeljack.

"What do we do now?" Twilight finished. Optimus sighed and let his hand down. All the ponies and Spike climbed on and Prime brought them up. He looked at them and said, "We will figure it out, but now let’s get back to Canterlot."

With that, Optimus put his other hand above the ponies and Spike, not allowing the rain to get them wet anymore. Optimus trudged through the grassy meadows, all the Autobots followed him. Each one was beginning to question Optimus in their own thoughts, how could Prime let the creature that hurt Celestia get away?

Twilight began to whimper and Shining Armor put his foreleg around her shoulder. Twilight looked at her brother with sad eyes, beginning to form tears.

"It's alright Twily, we'll figure this out." Shining said as Twilight placed her head on his chest and cried silently. Optimus heard the sound of crying in his hands, he sighed and continued to move on. This was a good time for Optimus to think to himself.

'What happened? This strange creature was so powerful that it crushed me and my strongest Autobots. Whatever it was, it's on the loose and we must capture it. But Discord said that only the Elements could defeat him, how can we take him down without the Elements of Harmony? Whatever the answer is, I hope we find out fast, because now we have two enemies to think about; Discord....... and Megatron.'