• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,714 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,714

Through The Matrix

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

“Twilight, are you okay?!”

“Twi, what’s goin’ on?!”

“Darling, stop, your screaming is hurting me!”

“Twilight, calm down!”

“OH, are we having a screaming contest? My turn! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

Twilight caught her breath until a bright light hit her face followed by the pelting rain. Twilight looked and saw Optimus’ familiar face looking at her with what appeared to be a worried expression.

“What’s going on here?” Optimus asked the ponies in his hands.

Twilight got back up and shouted with relief, “OPTIMUS, you’re alive!”

Optimus Prime nodded and assured her, “Yes I am alive, what happened to make you think I wasn’t?”

After Optimus had asked her that, the horrible memories came rushing back from her nightmare. Rarity’s death, Fluttershy’s death, and that freighting chuckle from…..SHOCKWAVE!

Twilight landed on her stomach and cried on Optimus’ hand. Her friends were beginning to get worried as she wailed in despair. Twilight felt a hoof lift her up and bring her into an embrace; she remembered that her brother was still with them.

“It’s okay Twily, it’s okay, shhhhh shhhhhh, calm down.” Shining Armor whispered into her ear and gently stroked her mane.

“Horrible…….horrible nightmares…” Twilight whispered.

“You had a nightmare?” Shining asked.

Twilight gave a weak nod and cried on his chest. Shining brought her head back up and looked at in her eyes which calmed her down.

“You can tell us about it, Twily.” Shining assured her.

Twilight looked back and saw her closest friends giving her a sorrowful look. Oh thank Celestia it was only a dream, all her friends were still alive! Twilight looked and finally realized they had stopped moving, Optimus was looking down at them along with Wheeljack, Perceptor, and Ratchet surrounding Optimus’ hand. Ratchet was still holding the unconscious Celestia. Twilight sighed in relief knowing her mentor was still alive.

“What happened exactly?” Wheeljack asked Twilight.

Twilight sighed and sat down. She then explained her entire dream from beginning to end and it didn’t get any prettier when she was explaining the surgery. Rarity gasped when she explained her death in it. Fluttershy whimpered when her part came, and Optimus tilted his head when she explained all the Autobots’ heads and the screams of Trypticon.

Twilight finished and immediately looked at her friends to see what they thought. Their expressions were pure shock. Spike seemed to have the worst expression as he just listened to how Twilight died in her dream. Rainbow Dash on the other hoof seemed a little mad.

“Hey what gives, how come I was barely in it?” Rainbow asked and crossed her hooves.

“Rainbow, ah think it was better when we were barely in it, ah would never have enjoyed listenin’ on how Ah died.” Applejack shuddered when the rain her back.

Twilight looked back at Optimus who seemed very confused. She looked at Wheeljack and Perceptor who were rubbing their chins. Optimus leaned his head in close and asked, “How did you know about Trypticon?”

Twilight shuddered when the cold wind hit her velvet skin, but she answered him, "I….I don’t know really….it’s just that Shockwave mentioned him in my dream and-"

“I expect you to know about Shockwave since you saw him earlier today, but we never told you about Trypticon….” Optimus looked at Wheeljack and nodded.

Wheeljack leaned in and said, “Twilight, obviously these so called dreams of yours are being influenced by these Decepticons.”

Perceptor stepped in and finished Wheeljack’s thought, “So we must get rid of these horrid Decepticons before they cause any more damage in any of your lives.”

“So it’s settled,” Optimus said, “we must figure out how to stop these Decepticons and take them off this world as quickly as possible.”

Ratchet looked at Prime and said, “Optimus, Celestia here needs medical attention at once, we can’t stop anymore.”

Wheeljack turned around and pointed, “Hey look, a village.”

“I remember that place.”

The ponies looked up to see Grimlock listening the entire time; obviously he wasn’t any happier since Twilight explained his death in her dream. Grimlock pointed to the town and said, “I went to that place when I was searching for the other Autobots, but all I met were the ponies.”

“That’s Ponyville!” Pinkie shouted with glee.

Ironhide groaned and said, “Oh wow, Ponyville. Sounds like a great place to go to.”

“It is, you wanna go?!” Pinkie asked him.

Ironhide smacked his face with his own hand in annoyance. Twilight looked up at Optimus and said, “We have a Ponyville Hospital, Celestia can stay there.”

Optimus nodded and said, “Very well, Autobots, let’s roll.”

Optimus finished by placing his hand over the ponies to not let the rain hit them as they Autobots continued to walk towards the little town. All the while, Twilight was still shivering from her dreadful nightmare.
________________________________________

"You have done so well Shockwave, you never disappoint me." Megatron was congratulating Shockwave from a job well done.

The Decepticons were fixing up their weapons and themselves for Megatron's newest battle plan to unfold. All the while, Soundwave was outside of the cave Megatron had used as a temporary base, he was observing the strange activity that this world of Equestria was facing.

Rocks floating in midair, trees made out of a sweet substance, the rain was no longer water but a delicacy to the ponies known as chocolate milk. Soundwave scanned these strange activities and found out that his optics couldn't decipher what this strange anomaly was.

Soundwave looked up to see his Minicon; Laserbeak return. Soundwave opened his chest and allowed Laserbeak to return. "Laserbeak, what do you have to report?" Soundwave asked and pressed another button on his shoulder.

His optics showed what Laserbeak recorded, a strange flying creature with oddly shaped horns, his body was made of other animal body parts, his hand was glowing which somehow caused the trees around him to turn into giant flying fish.

Soundwave couldn't decipher what this creature was or what it was doing, but he knew that it was causing a lot of chaos; the proof was all around him. Soundwave knew what happened.

Soundwave turned back and walked into the cave, Megatron was still congratulating Shockwave. Soundwave went behind Megatron and said, "Megatron, I need to speak with you, we may have a problem."

"Make it quick Soundwave." Megatron said as he walked away a few feet from Shockwave to talk privately with Soundwave. Starscream walked up to Shockwave and crossed his arms.

"I still don't get how Megatron would want you to come all the way over to this planet just to carry out a delivery mission." Starscream spat out at Shockwave.

"The answer is very simple Starscream, Megatron trusts me, unlike you." Shockwave pointed his finger at Starscream.

"What?! I gave Megatron life after he was badly injured! And yet he still chooses you!" Starscream yelled.

"It just proves how arrogant you are, Starscream." Shockwave calmly said crossing his arms too.

"Whatever!" Starscream threw his arms in the air and turned around, he looked back at Shockwave, "So, when will you be going back to Cybertron?"

"Megatron wanted me to stay here; he says he needs a way off this planet and that I could help by since my ship is here. But only after we eliminate the Autobots on this world..." Shockwave explained.

Megatron spoke up very loudly, "Decepticons, report in!"

The Decepticons reported, saying their names.

"Starscream reporting, lord Megatron!"

"Thundercracker here!"

"Skywarp is ready for orders!"

"Shockwave reporting, Megatron."

"Insecticon; Hardshell ready!"

"Kickback here! Here! Here!"

"Sharpshot here, ready to do your bidding."

"Combaticons; Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, Blast Off, and I, Onslaught, ready for orders!"

"Motormaster here, Stunticons; Breakdown, Dead End, Wildrider, and Drag Strip accounted for."

"The Constructicons; Mixmaster, Scavenger, Bonecrusher, Long Haul, and Hook are here. Even I, Scrapper."

"Ramjet here!"

"So is Thrust!"

"And Dirge!"

"Demolisher here and better than ever!"

"And last but not least, Barricade is here Megatron, what is going on?"

Megatron looked at all his Decepticons, and back at Soundwave. He cleared his throat and began, "It appears we have come across a little problem in our path to conquest."

"What kind of problem?" Motormaster asked.

Megatron looked back at Soundwave and said, "Soundwave, play Laserbeak's recordings." Soundwave did as he was told and pressed a button on his shoulder. His visor turned blue and a hologram of what Laserbeak recorded was shown in front of the Decepticons.

Displayed in front of the Decepticons was the draconequus Discord, causing chaos in the most bizarre ways possible. Flying trees, upside down floating buildings, and flowing rivers of dark brown liquid.

"What is that?" Starscream asked stroking his chin.

"Soundwave, describe the creature." Megatron ordered in a stern tone.

Soundwave, still having the hologram coming out of his visor, spoke, "This is what I have deciphered for this creature to be, it is a draconequus, its extreme power can shape the universe in completely different matters."

"Describe more fully!" Megatron barked.

"This draconequus has been released from its prison due to the extent of disharmony in this world; it feeds off of disharmony and chaos. Destroying the Elements of Harmony is what caused it to escape."

"Destroying the Elements of Harmony is what healed me, Soundwave! No matter what the costs are, I shall live!!!" Megatron yelled.

"Look! Laserbeak recorded more!" Bonecrusher pointed out. The hologram now reminded itself and it showed Optimus and his Autobots being crushed by the massive hand that Discord controlled. Megatron smiled.

"It seems the Autobots have met this creature." Megatron smirked.

"Yeah, they got their servos kicked by it!" Breakdown laughed.

"Megatron-" Soundwave was trying to tell Megatron something but Megatron interrupted him.

"I wonder if we can get this creature to help us fight the Autobots, then with its intense power, our victory will be a certain thing!" Megatron held his fist in the air. The Decepticons agreed and held their fists in the air.

"Megatron, this creature-" Soundwave began to say again, only to be interrupted again.

"But how will we make it join the Decepticons?" Megatron thought out loud, "It seemed very strong to crush Optimus Prime so easily... maybe we could-"

"Megatron! This creature is extremely dangerous; we cannot make it join us for its only mission is to cause as much chaos as possible!" Soundwave yelled.

Megatron was taken aback by Soundwave yelling at him, but simply glared at the communications officer. "Soundwave, this creature can be helpful in defeating the Auto-" Megatron began.

"No, Megatron, this draconequus is causing chaos in this entire land; he has become so powerful that he can crush Optimus Prime with ease." Soundwave said.

"I am the only being who will kill Optimus Prime, no one else!" Megatron roared.

"Then we must kill the draconequus." Soundwave said with less emotion than he had before.

"Yes Soundwave, you're right!" Megatron said, "We have to kill this creature in order to become the strongest beings on this planet again!"

"Uhhh.... all hail Megatron!" Breakdown stuttered.

"I suggest we trick the draconequus, Megatron," Shockwave was saying, "trick it into joining us, and then when it has our trust, we kill it!" Shockwave clenched his fist in front of his eye.

"Yes, Shockwave that is a great plan." Megatron said. Starscream groaned in annoyance. "Okay, Decepticons, this is our newest plan." Megatron said as he walked in the center of the Decepticons.
________________________________________

Celestia was very injured. The lightning was strong enough to almost kill her. As she was put in extreme care at Ponyville Hospital, Twilight couldn't believe how Discord was acting now.

Discord went from tricks and games, to violence and almost killing ponies. Twilight knew that Discord was happy to be out of his prison, but she didn't know that he would do this; almost killing Celestia and her!

Back at Canterlot, Luna was in charge of Canterlot until Celestia was healed. In a royal meeting, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Shining Armor, Optimus Prime, Ironhide, Jazz, and Luna were dumbfounded, they had no idea what to do. With the Elements gone, there was nothing that could stop Discord.

Spike was sent home back to Ponyville, Twilight knew that this was getting far too dangerous and Spike could get hurt. As the ponies looked at their hooves; completely out of ideas, Optimus had one in mind.

He didn't want it to happen, he didn't even know if it would work, but if it was to bring peace to this world, then Optimus had to do it. Optimus Prime cleared his throat and all the ponies looked at him expectantly.

"I have an idea for bringing The Elements of Harmony back." Optimus said. The ponies gasped, even Luna.
"What is it, Prime?" Luna asked expectantly.

Optimus sighed and touched his chest, "It's a long shot, but maybe it will work. I have a powerful item in my possession, this item fuels me with leadership and heroism."

Ironhide knew what he was talking about and immediately broke in, "No Prime! You can't use that!"

"What is it?" Shining asked with a raised eyebrow.

Optimus looked at Shining and answered, "It is The Matrix of Leadership."

"The Matrix of Leadership…?" Twilight thought out loud, "What's that?"

Optimus opened his chest and showed the ponies what he was talking about; an orange ball that glowed blue in the center of it. It had a very powerful essence coming off of it that the ponies could feel inside them. Rainbow Dash suddenly felt braver with that Matrix thing out, like she could take on another dragon and win this time.

"Twilight," Optimus said her name which took Twilight's eyes off the Matrix and on to him, "here is the story you had been wanting to here."

"Millions of years ago, on Cybertron, after the core was infected with Dark Energon, it bestowed upon me none other than The Matrix of Leadership. It told me that thanks to my courage and leadership that I was the one to lead the Autobots, by carrying this Matrix, it told me that I was allowing Cybertron to live on by carrying a small portion of its spark. This Matrix has power beyond belief, I can use it to bring The Elements back, and stop Discord once and for all." Optimus finished.

"But Prime, The Matrix is raw power; it can kill you if you use it!" Jazz told him.

"That is a chance we will have to take." Optimus sighed sadly.

"Optimus," Luna was saying, "if it is possible, to bring The Elements back with this....Matrix, What will happen to thou?"

"I do not know for sure," Optimus said and looked at Ironhide and Jazz, "but if anything happens to me, something that we cannot fix, I want you to tell the Autobots what happened, and you are to choose a new leader."

"Optimus, we can't do that! You're our leader!" Ironhide retorted back. Optimus raised a hand to him.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way old friend, but I will gladly give up my life so that peace can be returned to this world." Optimus looked back at the ponies that had shocked expressions.

"Optimus Prime....." Luna began, "thou would really do that for us, even if thou loses his life?" Luna asked.

Optimus nodded and looked at the Mane 6, Fluttershy's expression was more than shock, it was heartbreaking. Fluttershy ran up and hugged Optimus's foot. She was whimpering as Optimus went down to one knee.

"Please Optimus," Fluttershy sobbed, "please don't give up your life." Optimus stroked her mane with his big finger.

"I'm sorry Fluttershy, but this is the only way your planet will be at peace, to stop Discord." Optimus told her and put his finger under her chin. Fluttershy hugged Optimus's finger and sobbed quietly. Luna was getting teary eyed from this sad scene displayed in front of her.

Pinkie couldn't help it anymore and ran up to hug Optimus's finger too, her eyes were chalk full of tears as she looked up at Prime. "We never even got to have a party." Pinkie whimpered as Optimus looked at her sadly and stroked her flattened mane.

Rarity trotted up and hugged Optimus's thumb, as she buried her face in his thumb, she said, "Goodbye... darling. I'll miss you."

Applejack slowly got up and trotted up to Optimus, she looked him in those glowing blue eyes.

"Do... do ya really have to do this?" Applejack asked with tears forming at the end of her eyes. Optimus simply nodded and watched as Applejack placed her head forward and nuzzled Optimus' finger.

Rainbow Dash flew forward and landed by Optimus's index finger. She looked up at him and pushed the mane out of her eyes. Rainbow blinked several times to keep the tears in; but to no avail. Rainbow Dash cried her heart out; Optimus placed his finger on top of her head and softly patted it.

Rainbow sniffled and said, "You're...you're the coolest...and most awesome alien...I've ever met. You're the only alien I ever met but still."

Optimus stroked her mane and looked at the last pony coming towards him; Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight slowly walked towards Optimus with her head hung low. When she looked at him, her eyes were red and puffy and tears streaked down her face. She looked as if she had been crying the hardest. She didn’t want her nightmare to come true, with Optimus giving up his life for the Equestrian race!

Twilight walked up to Optimus and stared at his face. She couldn't hold in her emotions anymore as she embraced his hand and sobbed loudly, even louder than Fluttershy had.

She looked up at Optimus Prime and said, "Please Optimus.... we can't let you do this. There has to be another way!"

"I'm sorry it had to be like this, Twilight, but we don't have enough time to think of some other way. My Matrix can cleanse The Elements of Dark Energon, it is the only way." Optimus told her.

Twilight buried her head in Optimus's hand, the other five rushed in and embraced Optimus's hand too. Optimus heard their crying and he knew that this was not going to be easy.

"You are the bravest ponies I have ever met, I will miss you all." Optimus said and slowly stood up. He looked down at the ponies who were wiping their eyes with their hooves. He turned back to Ironhide and Jazz.

"It has been an honor fighting with you all." Optimus told them, they simply nodded and stared at their leader. Optimus turned to Luna who even had tears in her eyes, he said in a very defeated tone, "Take me to The Element Tower."
________________________________________

All the Autobots stood behind their leader as he approached the large door protecting The Elements of Harmony.

The Mane 6 were still whimpering as Optimus trudged past them. Twilight didn't want this to happen to a hero such as Optimus, but there was no arguing with him. Luna looked up at Prime and stuck her horn in the lock. The doors opened and Luna brought out another box she had used to place the destroyed Elements in.

She opened the box and levitated the six Elements in front of Optimus Prime. Optimus opened his chest and pulled out The Matrix of Leadership. He held it with both hands and looked at the floating Elements.

"Oh great Matrix of Leadership, this world has been condemned with chaos and disharmony! If we are to truly bring back peace and harmony to Equestria, than use your mighty power to resurrect The Elements once again! I ask you....no, I order you, light us in our darkest-"

Optimus couldn't finish the last word as a lightning bolt struck down and landed right in front of Prime. Optimus flew back and landed on Ratchet. The Matrix landed on the ground and the blue lights on it went dim
.
The Autobots and ponies looked up to see Discord floating in The Element Tower; his expression was both rage and delight. "Can't let you do that, now can I, Optimus?" Discord snickered and snapped his fingers.

All the Autobots started to float in midair; Optimus looked at Discord who was chuckling to himself.

"Now," Discord was preparing to snap his fingers, "let’s see how the mighty Autobots battle against chaos."

With a snap of his fingers, all the Autobots were flung out of the tower and landed in the rainy streets below. Not only was it raining chocolate milk, it was literally raining Autobots too.

Author's Note:

Discord is going to do battle with he Autobots! Megatron has a new plan to possibly kill Discord! Can Optimus get The Matrix back and save The Elements of Harmony? Find out next time on The Transformers!