• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,701 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,701

Old Rivals

Even deeper in the Everfree Forest, was the great and powerful Megatron and his army of elite Decepticons, recovering from their little incident. Megatron had a deep gash across his leg; he was being repaired by Mixmaster, one of the Constructicons. Megatron winced in pain as his leg was being operated on.

"Careful you fool, if you wreck my leg you will suffer!" Megatron warned.

"Forgive me my lord." Mixmaster said and continued to work.

Three flying jets zoomed in and transformed near Megatron. It was Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge.

Ramjet sounded hurt, "Oh my poor, sweet master, how it pains me to see you so injured, so weak." Ramjet told him.

"Spare me your words you insolent fool, you know what you were told and that is to shut up!" Megatron roared.

Laserbeak flew in and shot down a phoenix from the skies that flew off of a tree branch, the phoenix died instantly and fell to the ground. Laserbeak then landed on Soundwave's arm as Soundwave approached Megatron.

"Soundwave reporting, lord Megatron." Soundwave announced himself.

Megatron winced in pain again, "And what news from our communications officer?"

Soundwave began, "I, and my Minicons have discovered alien life on this planet. These are horses or specifically known as ponies. They rule this world, unknown of the planet’s name."

"You couldn't capture one of these "ponies" for observational research?" Megatron asked.

"Negative, the ponies got away before I could capture them but-" Soundwave was cut off by Megatron.

"You have failed me yet again Soundwave, you’re supposed to me my special agent and to NOT fail missions, tell me why I should spare your life?" Megatron asked crossing his arms.

"The Autobot Swoop defended the ponies, and then Grimlock came and attacked me, I had no choice but to escape." Soundwave explained.

Megatron rubbed his chin and said, "So the Lightning Strike is on this world as well."

All of a sudden, the air was filled with a buzzing noise. Megatron looked up to see two Insecticons heading for him while one of them crawled out of the tree lines. They transformed and landed on the ground. It was the three main Insecticons: Sharpshot, Kickback, and Hardshell.

"Lord Megatron, Autobot Wheeljack was found on this world! World! World!" Kickback said.

"Wheeljack? Then the other Autobots must be here as well. Even Optimus Prime." Megatron clenched his fists.

Barricade came up to Megatron and said, "Uhh Megatron, we have all the Decepticons here and accounted for all except Starscream."

Megatron narrowed his red eyes at Barricade and said, "Starscream is now an enemy to the Decepticons, he has betrayed us and allowed the one called Grimlock to escape and destroy the Space Bridge. He snuck his way onto The Nemesis like the hydro-weasel he is! If any of you see Starscream, shoot him on sight!"

Thundercracker and Skywarp looked surprise.

"Uhhh, Megatron, do we really have to kill Starscream?" Skywarp asked.

"Did I stutter?! Yes you do!!!" Megatron yelled.

"V-very well, lord Megatron!" Thundercracker shuddered and flew off with Skywarp, to hunt for Starscream.
________________________________________

Limping his way through the forest was the sky commander of the Decepticons, Starscream, with an injured left arm and right leg. He trudged his way through this endless forest, wincing in pain at each step. Starscream decided to rest and he sat down beside a rock.

"OW! My leg is leaking Energon! This is just perfect, lost in a forest when all the Decepticons want to kill you!" Starscream complained.

Starscream heard a noise above him and saw Thundercracker and Skywarp fly by him. Starscream got to cover and luckily wasn't seen. "Ugh, great, now my two idiot companions are trying to kill me. It wasn't my fault we were sent here!" Starscream rambled on.

Starscream sighed and got up to keep moving, limping with every step.

"I can't be found by Megatron, I just can't."
________________________________________

"And that is the story of how Equestria was born." Twilight finally finished.

Optimus was stunned to say the least, this history was quite interesting, with all its conflicts and resolutions, oh how Optimus wished Cybertron was like this planet.


"Your planet has quite the history, Twilight." Optimus told her.

"Thank you, I'm still sorry about what happened to your world, Optimus." Twilight gave him a sorrowful look.

Optimus raised his hand forward and said, "Don't be, it was us who killed our planet, I just wish we could have done better."

There was a moment of silence before Rainbow Dash remembered something that bugged her.

"Hey Optimus," Rainbow spoke up, Optimus looked at her, "your friend here uhhh, Skyfire right?"

"Jetfire, but Skyfire does sound like a good name." Jetfire corrected her.

"Yeah Jetfire, he changed into a weird triangle thing, can all of you do that?" Rainbow asked.

"Well sure we can Dash, it's called transforming." Ironhide answered.

"Transforming? How does that work?" Rarity asked.

"Well, let me show you!" Jazz answered and transformed into his car mode. His engine revved up and the ponies backed up a little in amazement, all except Pinkie.

Pinkie placed her chest on the hood of Jazz's car mode; she started to shake from the engine.

"ThIs FeElS aMaZiNg!" Pinkie shook as the engine kept going. The other ponies touched the hood as well and felt themselves vibrating.

"How is this happening?" Twilight asked.

"Engines are very unique." Optimus answered.

"Like how?" Twilight asked.

"I'd like to answer that." Wheeljack stated and walked up. He put one finger in the air. "Now let's start with how the engine is built." Wheeljack said.

"Oh great, here we go." Sideswipe grumbled.
________________________________________

Grimlock kept making way for Swoop and Snarl as he pushed down two trees to clear them a path. "Turn right Grimlock." Swoop said. Grimlock turned right just as ordered.

"Who are we gonna find next?" Snarl managed to say.

"Slug, he's the last one. I hope he's okay." Swoop said.

"I hope so too, we can't afford another loss of a Dinobot." Grimlock said as he pushed down more trees.

Swoop chuckled and said, "So you finally admit that we can be called Dinobots now?" Grimlock ignored him and continued onward. The three Dinobots finally came to the sound of fighting.

"There's Slug, he's in there where the fight is!" Swoop said.

"Let's go!" Grimlock said and rushed towards the clearing.

When he got there he saw Slug all by himself taking on the Stunticons: Breakdown, Dragstrip, Wildrider, Motormaster, and Dead End.

"I hate you stupid Stunticons!!!" Slug yelled and punched Dragstrip in the face sending him back to hit Wildrider. Slug suddenly was grasped in Motormaster's arms and began squeezing with his full strength.

"You are one strong Decepticon, Motormaster, but I am stronger!" Slug yelled and broke free from Motormaster's strength. He lifted up Motormaster and threw him to a couple of trees. Breakdown looked over and saw Grimlock, Swoop, and Snarl.

"It's the rest of the Lightning Strike, retreat!" Breakdown yelled, transformed, and drove away. The rest of the Stunticons followed. Grimlock walked up to Slug.

"We are together once again, I thought I would never see any of you again, I thought I would be lost in this pony world forever." Grimlock explained.

Swoop chuckled, "Love you too, Grimlock."

"Grimlock, the blast from the Space Bridge sent us to this new world, where do we go now?" Slug asked.

"Swoop has the locater, ask him." Grimlock pointed at Swoop.

"Yeah.....yeah I can find the others!" Swoop yelled.

"GOOD! I hate this stupid forest!" Slug raised both fists.

Grimlock pounded his fists to his chest, "Let's move, Dinobots!" Swoop transformed and took off slowly; Slug helped Snarl up while Grimlock followed Swoop through the forest, with Slug and Snarl behind them.
________________________________________

"And then we have the thrusters, and they can-" Wheeljack was explaining before he was silenced by Optimus.

"Okay Wheeljack, we understand, but you're confusing the ponies." Optimus pointed at the group who were rubbing their heads in confusing, Twilight regretted asking that question.

"Okay, well, what are all of you going to do now?" Twilight asked.

Optimus rubbed the back of his head and answered, "I.....I truly don't know, we don't have the right supplies to return back to Cybertron, we might be stuck here for a while." The Autobots hung their heads in sorrow, the ponies and Spike couldn't help but feel sad for all of them, they were lost in a world they did not know, and they didn't know how to get back.

When Twilight was about to say something, Optimus stood up in alert and looked at the forest. The ponies looked behind them and saw nothing.

"Autobots, stay in defensive positions!" Optimus ordered.

The large team of Autobots got up and held their fists forward, ready. Fluttershy looked back at Optimus who narrowed his eyes deeper into the forest; he obviously saw something the ponies didn't.

After a moment of scary silence, the forest erupted with many pegasi who wore golden armor. They flooded the Autobots who tried to block them.

"DO NOT HARM THEM!!!" Optimus yelled and continued to block, not harming a single pegasi.

Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom backed away from the Autobots and tried to get to cover when they were surrounded by many unicorns with golden armor.

Shining Armor came in the center and hugged Twilight. "I'm so glad you're safe!" Shining said and continued to hug Twilight.
Twilight broke off and glared at him.

"What are you doing, Shining?!" Twilight demanded.

"We're saving you from the monsters! After we heard of what happened to you and your friends with the first monster, Celestia ordered we come in the Everfree and capture the beasts, we didn't know you and your friends would come in tonight!" Shining explained.

"No, they're friendly! Stop with the attack!" Spike yelled.

"Yeah, they’re nice!" Fluttershy quietly shouted.

"How do you know?!" Shining asked.

"Call off the attack and we'll tell you!" Twilight glared at her brother even more. Shining thought for a minute and held up his hoof.

"All Royal Guard, seize the attack!!!!!" Shining Armor yelled. All the Royal Guard stopped at once and landed on the ground, staring at their captain.

Shining looked at Twilight waiting for an answer, Twilight looked at Optimus and waved her hoof towards her, wanting Optimus to come closer. Optimus did and walked up to them, he went to one knee to meet Shining Armor's eye level.

"This is Optimus Prime," Twilight began, "He is the leader of the Autobots, they’re aliens and they ARE peaceful, or somewhat peaceful."

"Somewhat peaceful?" Shining repeated Twilight’s words and looked back at Optimus Prime.

"Well they have been through a war, Shiny, but they believe in peace, right Optimus?" Twilight asked.

"Indeed, you have nothing to fear Shiny; we will never harm this planet's race." Optimus assured him. Shining Armor didn't take too kindly to an alien calling him by the nickname his sister gives him.

"First of all, my name is Shining Armor. Second, we got the information that a monster like you attacked my sister and her friends earlier today." Shining growled.

"Are you sure it was not a Decepticon?" Optimus asked keeping his attitude at a minimum.

"A Decepti-what?" Shining was confused.

"No, it was Grimlock," Twilight answered, "and you said he was part of the Autobots." Twilight looked up at Optimus.

After Twilight had said that, Shining glared at Optimus since one of his men attacked his sister, Applejack took quick notice. "But, we attacked him first, so it's all fair to say that he was defendin' himself." Applejack told Shining Armor.

"Self-defense huh?" Shining said and rubbed the back of his head. He thought for a long moment before looking at Optimus. "I'm sorry about that; we didn't know you were peaceful and all." Shining said.

"It is alright, we would never have harmed you anyway if you still attacked us." Optimus told him.

"Uhhh thanks and uhh sorry, Twily." Shining apologized.

"It's okay Shiny." Twilight smiled at him.

"Now, how would you and the Royal Guard like to meet the Autobots?" Pinkie asked Shining Armor with a wide smile.

"That would be great." Shining smiled and shook Optimus' hand.

The Royal Guard went around and met each of the Autobots, mostly they were apologizing. After that was done, Shining went up to Twilight and her friends.

"Okay, let's get back to Canterlot, all of you." Shining Armor said.

"What about the Autobots, we can't just leave them here." Twilight pleaded.

Shining Armor looked at Optimus and his team, he smiled and said, "Would you all like to come to Canterlot, we can get you better places to rest besides this forest."

"Hey, that would be great!" Warpath yelled.

"Yeah, I need to fix some of these scratch marks on my armor." Jazz said rubbing his scratch marks.

"Can we go, Optimus?" Air Raid asked.

Optimus rubbed his chin and asked, "Are you sure it is alright, Shining Armor?"

"Oh there is no trouble; the Princess will love to meet you." Shining explained.

"Well okay then, Autobots, transform and roll-" Optimus began.

"Leaving so soon?" Came a deep and threatening voice.

Optimus turned around and thought to himself, 'No.....not now.'

There, standing in the front of the massive forest, was the leader of the Decepticons and Optimus Prime’s old rival....

….Megatron.