• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,676 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,676

Recovery

The six mares had just made it back to Ponyville.

Rainbow Dash was sent to the hospital at once to heal her wounded wing. The doctors still didn't believe the story the mares told them, about her trying a new stunt and ended up crashing.

Nurse Redheart looked at the bruises and claw marks on Dash. "That must have been one heck of a fall." Redheart said.

"Yeah.... it was." Twilight rubbed the back of her head.

Rainbow Dash laid in a hospital bed and picked up a book. Her friends walked by her giving soft smiles.

"Don't worry Dash; we'll pick ya up first thing tomorrow." Applejack told her.

"Don't worry guys, I'll be fine here." Rainbow said and began reading another Daring Do book she found on the table next to her.

The other five mares walked out of the hospital and into Ponyville. It was beginning to get dark out, and Twilight wanted to ask her friends something.

"Girls, why did Grimlock save us?” She asked, “I mean, we attacked it and it still protected us.” Twilight asked her friends.

"I don't know, Twilight, maybe it saw us in trouble and it wanted to protect us I guess." Rarity said.

"That still doesn't make sense." Twilight said shaking her head. The five mares finally came into Ponyville after several minutes had passed; they were still discussing the topic on hoof.

"No Pinkie, we can't throw a party for it." Applejack told her.

"But why not, it saved us; a party is the least we can do!" Pinkie said smiling.

"It tried to kill us remember!" Applejack retorted.

"After we attacked it." Fluttershy quietly said.

"Girls, don't be so loud." Twilight shushed them.

"Ah'm sorry, ah didn't want all of Ponyville ta run amuck over the fact that there is a monster in the Everfree!" Applejack yelled.

"Applejack, be quiet! Somepony could hear!" Rarity yelled.
________________________________________

Hiding behind some crates were the Cutie Mark Crusaders, listening to every word the five mares were saying.

"Ya hear that?” Applebloom asked falling down from the crates, “There is a monster in the Everfree."

"Yeah, I bet we could catch it!" Scootaloo said excitedly.

"I don't know girls; it sounds kind of dangerous, my sister sounded like she was scared." Sweetie Belle explained while slightly shaking.

Scootaloo answered back, "Are you kidding?! We could earn our cutie marks lickity split if we caught a monster!"

"Well......I guess we could. But we need Spike to come along!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Awww, why?" Scootaloo asked with a hint of groaning.

"Because remember what happened last time?” Sweetie Belle explained, “Besides, he could help us not get lost."

"Okay." Scootaloo admitted.

Applebloom jumped in and said, "Cutie Mark Crusader Monster Hunters!"

"YAY!" They all said and ran off to the library. Applebloom had noticed that it was about to get very dark out, hopefully they could get their cutie marks and then get back home before anypony noticed they were gone. But Applebloom couldn't finish her plan when they had arrived to Twilight's house. When the three of them got inside, they saw Spike sweeping.

"SPIKE!" Applebloom yelled.

"Wha…?" Spike looked up and saw the three fillies looking up at him with a sparkle in their eyes.

"Spike, we want you to come with us!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Why, I have chores to do." Spike said.

Scootaloo knocked the broom out of his hands and said, "We want you to come monster hunting with us."

"Monster hunting?” Spike repeated the word, “Is this another one of your cutie mark attempts?" Spike asked.

"We'll get it this time!" Scootaloo shouted, "But we need you to come with us so you could guide us back." Scootaloo told him.

Spike leaned in and said, "Okay look, I can't leave the library until Twilight gets back, but if you three are going into the Everfree alone, then I have to go and look after you three."

Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom beamed and hugged Spike.

"Okay, okay, you're making me blush. Now let's get going.” Just as they were about to leave, Spike got in front of them and blocked the door, “AND we have to be back before nighttime okay?" Spike asked.

"Okay!" The Cutie Mark Crusaders said together.

So Spike led them out of the library and towards the exit of Ponyville.
________________________________________

The five of them had now gotten back to the library; they were to discuss more on this topic inside. But when Twilight opened the door, Spike wasn't there.

"Oh great, now where did that dragon go?" Twilight looked around and still nothing, the other mares began to look as well.

Twilight was getting worried, "SPIKE!!!!"

"Where are you Spikey Wikey?!" Rarity yelled, she knew if it was her voice that was heard, Spike would come at once. But Spike still didn't come.

"Where is Spike?" Twilight said. Suddenly the door opened and Big Macintosh came in with a worried face.

"What is it, Big Mac?" Applejack asked.

"Have you seen your sister?!" Big Mac asked Applejack who was breathing profusely.

"No....I thought she was with you." Applejack said.

"She hasn't come home, and it's almost night!" Big Mac yelled.

Applejack was worried now; her sister was nowhere to be seen. "Wait a minute; did Sweetie Belle get back to the Boutique?" Rarity asked Macintosh.

"Nope."

"Oh no...." Rarity muttered in horror.

"What?!" Applejack yelled on the verge of tears.

"Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo. They went on another cutie mark adventure and they took Spike with them!" Rarity panicked.

Twilight began to stomp her hooves on the ground in fear. Pinkie Pie jumped around the room and literally screamed, "We have to go get them, it's not safe out there with the mon-" Pinkie began but was shushed by Rarity.

"The what?" Big Mac asked.

"Nothing, we'll go find them, Big Mac." Twilight said and galloped out the door with the other mares. But before any of them could go any farther, Applejack suddenly remembered something and stopped.

Applejack turned around and said, "We have to go tell Rainbow!"

They all nodded and sped off towards the hospital. When they got to Rainbow's room, they saw her still reading.

"Hey guys what's up?" Rainbow asked.

"Rainbow, we're going to find the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike, they got out somewhere and Grimlock is still out in the forest, they can't go in the Everfree with him still in there! Who knows what Grimlock will do to them?!" Twilight explained.

"What?! My biggest fan Scootaloo is out in the forest?! I'm coming too!" Rainbow said and got out of bed.

"But....you're still in the hospital." Rarity said.

Rainbow shook off the bandages and cringed in pain just a bit. She passed the pain aside when she knew there were more important things about to happen, "I'm fine, now let's go!"

The Mane six sped off out of the hospital, with doctors yelling at them. It was nighttime now, Applejack was running faster with the thought of her little sister being attacked by that monster.
________________________________________

Inside the entrance of the Everfree Forest, The Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike were just standing there. Applebloom felt a feeling of fear move in and out of her.

Scootaloo started to walk inside and said, "Come on, those cutie marks won't get themselves!"

"Stay together though." Spike said and walked alongside Sweetie Belle and Applebloom. Scootaloo was leading the pack in the dark forest. She wasn't scared, but her friends were. Just as they were getting closer to another route, they heard galloping behind them. They turned to see the older mares galloping towards them.

When Applejack got close she hugged Applebloom. Rarity hugged Sweetie Belle and Twilight hugged Spike. Rainbow went by and put her arm around Scootaloo’s neck.

Applejack released herself and yelled, "What were you thinkin'?! Going in the Everfree at night, ah told ya never ta come here!"

"Ah'm sorry Applejack, we just wanted out cutie-" Applebloom began.

"Yer Cutie Marks, yeah ah heard it before." Applejack said and gently stroked Applebloom’s mane. "Don't ever scare me like that again." Applejack told her.

"Spike what were you thinking?!" Twilight yelled.

"I'm sorry Twilight!" Spike said.

"No, you're grounded!" Twilight yelled.

"But-" Spike began but had a hoof put to his mouth. Spike knew this was going to happen, and now he was grounded because of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Sweetie Belle how could you?! Scaring your big sister like that!" Rarity yelled.

"I'm sorry, Rarity." Sweetie said with tears in her eyes.

"No, I'm telling mom and dad what you just did; going in the Everfree when there is a dangerous monster in here!" Rarity said.

"But we thought we could catch it!" Sweetie said.

Rarity looked at her in disbelief, "You would have NEVER caught it."

"You guys....." Came a timid voice.

They turned to see Fluttershy cowering and staring at some trees. They looked to see what she was looking at, it made them all freeze with terror.

There in the darkness, was a glowing red visor staring at them.

It was taller than some trees and it remained in the shadows. For several seconds, the visor continued its silent stare not moving an inch.

Sweetie Belle began to say, "It's.... it's the monster.....right?"

"RUN!!!" Applebloom yelled only to be stopped by Applejack.

"No, don't run." Applejack told her.

Twilight stepped a little closer and said, "Don't worry girls, it's just Grimlock."

"Grim-what?" Spike asked.

"Grimlock, it's the monster that saved us from the dragon. We really never properly thanked it, so we can now." Twilight explained. The other mares nodded, Rarity held her sister close and so did Applejack, Spike went closer to Pinkie, and Scootaloo cuddled closer to Rainbow Dash as Twilight approached the so called Grimlock.

As Twilight stepped closer to the trees, the visor stared down at her.

"Hello ummmm Grimlock, we never thanked you for saving us from the dragon, especially after we tried to capture you. But seriously, thank you for saving us. We don't want to be enemies, so will you please be our friend?" Twilight asked.

The glowing red visor continued to stare at them. Twilight felt uneasy as it just stared at her with such…..creepiness. Finally, after a few more seconds, the visor began moving closer.

Twilight backed up with her friends and was ready to see the creature that saved them.

Only... when it stepped into the moonlight....Twilight and her friends froze in shock.

It wasn't Grimlock.

When it spoke, it spoke with a chilling, emotionless voice.

"Minicons, attack!"