• Published 20th Aug 2012
  • 18,679 Views, 1,060 Comments

Transformers: Fall of Equestria - JDPrime22



Follow the story of Optimus Prime and the Autobots as they battle Megatron and the Decepticons.

  • ...
34
 1,060
 18,679

Together to The End

"HOLY SWEET CELESTIA ABOVE!!!"

Twilight didn't care that all the Autobots gave her odd looks when she had said that, it was indeed the right moment to do so. For this monster scorpion was just TOO big! It had a dark purple, green, and black exterior along with two massive pinchers on its front as all scorpions do. Several black cannons were sprawled across its back as did a massive yellow stinger that glowed purple at the tip.

The monster scorpion took a few massive steps forward; causing the bridge to shake uncontrollably. But it stopped when a flying Decepticon flew passed it and was headed for the Autobots. Cosmos motioned the ponies to get back which they did; Rarity pulled the injured Rainbow Dash away as they all got to a safe location.

The Decepticon transformed and showed his true form to all the ponies and Autobots.

It was a tall multicolored Decepticon with black, grey, white, and purple armor. He had two giant white wings coming out of his back along with two purple horns coming out of his head. The Decepticon smirked and made his way towards Cosmos who spat in disgust.

"Octane....."

The Decepticon obviously named Octane stepped forward and watched as all the Autobots pointed their weapons forward. Octane raised his hands and began his little speech.

"I would suggest putting those weapons away, unless you want me to unleash my little pet." Octane pointed back at the massive scorpion glaring at all the Autobots with hunger. Instinctively, the Autobots lowered their weapons in both fear and common sense.

Octane smirked and continued, "Now, you and your Autobots are to retreat from this city in one cycle or I'll unleash the true power of the Decepticons on all of you."

"Autobots never surrender." Cosmos growled.

Octane brought his attention to all the Autobots raising their weapons again.

"Is that so?" Octane smiled and suddenly caught the slight hint of whimpering. He looked over and saw them.

Six colorful little aliens were cowering in fear but a few feet away, Octane wore a confused smile when he saw some kind of liquid rolling down their eyes. But what most intrigued him is what the purple one was whispering to itself.

Octane could hear every word clearly from his enhanced hearing processors.

"Oh no.....how can we possibly fight these Decepticons and this....monster....if Metroplex is gone?"

"I am most positive you can't, organic."

Twilight flinched when the Decepticon named Octane looked directly at her and smiled deviously, did he just answer her?! Octane looked back at Cosmos and said, "I see Metroplex was destroyed by my pet, now if you don't surrender right now, I will be forced to unleash him."

Cosmos thought for a moment and looked around, he caught all the Autobots looking at him for an answer, he found the Decepticons soon surrounding them and preparing their weapons. If they surrendered, they would be killed on sight, if they didn't surrender they would still suffer the wrath of all these Decepticons......what should he do?

His answer came from the whimpering behind him.

Cosmos looked behind and saw the ponies he swore to help now cuddling together and crying softly. It was a very adorable and sad sight at the same time.....but still....Cosmos could never allow them to die on this world.

"I'm waiting......"

Cosmos turned back around and saw Octane watching him with a smirk clearly visible on his face. Clenching his fist, Cosmos gave him the perfect remark.

"Here's my answer..."

CRACK!!!!

Cosmos unleashed his fist and smacked Octane perfectly in between the optics. The new Decepticon leader of Cybertron fell back and yelled in pain, the Decepticons looked at Octane and waited until he got back up.

"KILL THEM ALL!!!"

That's all they needed to hear.

With a now massive fire fight, Autobots and Decepticons battled on the shaking bridge while the six ponies crawled into an even more concealed area. Twilight poked her head out and watched as Cosmos charged forward and attacked Octane.

But the Decepticon triple changer was too fast and flew into the air to escape. With his last words, Twilight gasped when he shouted this....

"Scorponok, finish them off!"

That was the beast's cue when it slowly made its way across the bridge. With every step it took, the bridge rocked a little more and felt as if it would break any second. Scorponok was so close now that the Autobots began to retreat with Cosmos shouting orders at them.

"NO DON'T FALL BACK!!!!" Cosmos shouted and fired away at the massive scorpion.

Several Decepticon soldiers jumped over the debris as one of them began to shout at Cosmos, "You're not the only ones with titans, Autobots!"

With that, Scorponok fired one massive purple energy ball at Cosmos and several other Autobot soldiers. As the ball collided, the mares could hear several screams of pain from the once living Autobots. Twilight stood back and shouted, "COSMOS!!!!"

He was gone.

Cosmos was gone!

Backing away in total terror, Twilight fell backwards in both fear and disbelief as the Decepticons moved in. As her breathing sped up, Twilight looked to her sides and saw her closest friends wearing the same expression she was.

With the Decepticons now surrounding the helpless equines, Twilight and her friends got close together knowing that NOTHING could save them now!

That single Decepticon soldier stepped forward and activated his assault rifle.

"I've been waiting for this."

Pointing his rifle forward, the Decepticon growled as he was about to fire. The six ponies closed their eyes and just wished to Celestia above that their deaths would be quick and painless.

Of course that didn't even happen.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Let Scorponok take care of them."

"Ohhhh yeaaaahhhh...hehehehe."

Opening their eyes slowly, the mares regretted doing that when they witnessed the Decepticon soldiers backing away to make room for the monstrous scorpion. With their breathing increased, it only got worse when they saw Scorponok stop right in front of them, his shadow instantly blocking out the sun.

Scorponok raised his massive pincher in the air and prepared to bring it down on the helpless ponies.

This was it. Their final time left to say goodbye before their horrible deaths would be imminent.

'Bumblebee,' Fluttershy thought with tears already flowing down her face, 'please.....I'm so sorry I left you. If you ever survive this...please forgive me....please.'

Rainbow Dash closed her eyes when she knew that all hope was lost, 'Grimlock, I'm sorry how I treated you before. I had no right and.....it just pains me that I'll never see you again. Anyways, goodbye big guy......I'll miss you.'

'What the….COOL! ECHOOO ECHOOOOOOO!!!' Pinkie thought.

'Oh no, oh no, oh no!' Rarity screamed in her mind, 'I never wanted to die this way, especially in this horrid world! I'm so sorry to everypony on Equestria, my friends, my family, Autobots.....please I'm so sorry!'

Applejack wasn't holding up any better as her final goodbyes were thought, 'Oh sweet nelly, Ah've always wondered what death would feel like, Ah just never thought it would be like this! Ah'll miss all of you, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, and......Applebloom! Goodbye....'

'Oh no…..this is it. Shiny, I love you BBBFF, and I’ll miss mom and dad and……Spike. I’m so sorry we failed all of you, if you can find it in your hearts to forgive us…..that would make things so much better.’ Twilight opened her eyes one last time to see the scorpion bringing his pincher down.

Time itself seemed to slow down.

‘Optimus.......please.....I'm so scared. I never knew that death could be this quick; I need you to guide me through this troubled time. Please help me and my friends, Optimus. We have no idea how to survive on Cybertron......we need you.......I need you.'

With a single tear rolling down each of the pony's scratched up faces, Scorponok brought his massive pincher down on the unsuspecting ponies. At the very last second, Twilight Sparkle remembered what she had told her closest friends when they thought all hope was lost.......

'No matter what, we will always be friends…… Together to the end.'

Then all she saw was darkness.......








Light.....

That's all Twilight Sparkle saw.

Twilight looked around and definitely saw nothing but a bright whiteness all around her. Was this supposed to be heaven? It didn't look like anything Twilight had read up on. She also found out all her cuts and bruises were healed; like she never got them in the first place.

Standing back up, Twilight looked around and cleared her throat.

"Hello?"




"Twilight."

The unicorn gasped when her name was spoken, but that voice, that exact voice came rushing back to her with that same warm feeling that she had when she had met him.

"Optimus, is that you?"

Twilight took a few baby steps forward and indeed saw nothing but light, but after a few seconds of saying Optimus' name, the most amazing thing happened.

The light around her dimmed down and a giant being stood just a few feet away from her unsuspecting body. With Twilight smiling from ear to ear, she looked straight up and spoke.

"Optimus, it really is you!"

Bending down to meet Twilight's eye level was indeed Optimus Prime. His body was glowing with a rich intensity that confused the little unicorn.

"Optimus....are you....dead?"

Looking straight up at nothing in particular, Optimus answered her with his same dominating voice, "No, but I fear I soon may be."

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked taking a few steps closer to her Autobot friend.

Optimus looked back down at Twilight, sighing deeply he began, "It has been a hard time on Equestria, the Autobots are in grave danger. With Discord growing stronger by the second, I'm afraid I cannot hold off Megatron for much longer."

Leaning in close to the unicorn, Optimus said in his most urgent voice, "Please, Twilight, we need you."

As Optimus had said those words, Twilight's head sunk to the ground as she sighed with such dread that Optimus felt sorry for her deep in his spark.

"I can't.....we died on Cybertron, Optimus. Discord has won now that my friends and I are dead. Now there is no hope......no hope."

Twilight almost couldn't believe it when Optimus answered her defeat.

"I would have given up too.....if it hadn't been for one thing."

Looking back up, Twilight's eyes grew so big that they looked as if they would pop out of her skull when Optimus said these words to her.

"The one thing that kept me going in the war for Cybertron, the one thing that made my decision of leaving my home and to find a new world to live on.......that one thing.....was hope."

"But....but I-" Twilight began until she was once again interrupted in mid-sentence.

"Hope is the one thing that is stronger than fear. It is the thing that makes us strong.....the thing that makes us not give up when all seems lost." Leaning his head in even closer, Optimus narrowed his optics at the unicorn, "You have given up, Twilight Sparkle."

Twilight opened her mouth and wanted to say those words, but nothing came out. Instead she just asked the one thing she wanted to know for sure.

"What do you mean, Optimus?"

Sighing deeply, Optimus looked straight into her eyes; they locked in place for what appeared to be an eternity until Optimus Prime finally answered her.

"You have lost hope.....I would have lost hope as well when I was still Cybertron. There were days when all seemed lost, days where even my closest brothers would die, but the day never came....where I have forsaken my home.....my friends.......or freedom."

Twilight's mind was blown. Optimus leaned in even closer and continued, "You have to believe, Twilight, believe that there is still hope in that Element of yours. Believe that you and your friends will survive on Cybertron, and believe.....that you will make it back to Equestria and save us all."

Twilight knew it was the time to act. This was her choice; would she disagree and just live the rest of eternity in this strange limbo and be done with it? Or would she fight.......and believe that there would always be a hint of hope even when all seems lost in the world?

Closing and opening her eyes, Twilight looked straight at the leader of the Autobots and answered him.

"I believe, Optimus."

With a simple nod, Optimus placed a finger on her tiny chest and spoke to her with his final words.

"Then you are truly ready, Twilight Sparkle. The time has come for you....and your friends, to survive and fight on.....on Cybertron. And the enemy will know, to never under-estimate you. For you have the one thing that they do not.......and that is hope, Twilight."

As Optimus glowed as bright as the sun, Twilight swear she heard those last words spoken to her.

"Open your eyes, Twilight......open your eyes."






That's exactly what she did.

Breathing in deeply, Twilight was so relieved that she could at least breathe again. But almost as instantly as she breathed in, she coughed when the smoke had entered her lungs.

SMOKE!

Looking around, Twilight finally realized that she was alive and back on Cybertron! But how?

'Believe that you and your friends will survive on Cybertron, and believe.....that you will make it back to Equestria and save us all.'

Twilight's expression remained the same, relaxed. For the first time, she actually felt relaxed on this Celestia forsaken world. But there was one thing she had to make sure was still good....

Turning back, Twilight sighed in relief when she saw them.

Her friends.

Pinkie Pie's mouth hung agape as she stared straight ahead.

Rainbow Dash was practically the same except that her eyes were filled with tears of pain.

Rarity wore the same expression as Pinkie, with a hint of whimpering to go with it.

Fluttershy's lower lip was quivering at whatever laid ahead.

Applejack's eyes were as big as saucers as her mouth was open wider than Pinkie's.

Whatever they were looking at, made Twilight look back to see what it was.....

.....it was incredible.

The massive pincher of Scorponok never killed her friends; heck it didn't even touch them! It was just a few feet above them as Twilight looked over and saw that familiar massive black fist holding the green pincher in a powerful grasp.

"NO ONE HURTS THE ELEMENT BEARERS."

Looking back, the six mares gasped when they saw him yet again. The Autobot titan lifted up his left hand and literally brought it down on the head of the Decepticon scorpion! Scorponok wailed in pain as the intensity of the hit caused the bridge around him to break apart and allow him to fall to the chasm below.

Scorponok's green legs gave out as the rest of his body fell off the destroyed bridge......

Twilight's attention was then brought to the several screams from the Decepticon soldiers who had already began to retreat. But the titan wasn't finished with them just yet. With a single swipe of the fist, all of the Decepticons on the bridge were destroyed......

It was over.

They almost didn't believe it, but it was over!

Metroplex brought his fist back up and looked down at his new masters, but they didn't seem happy to see him, they looked horrible.....like they had seen a ghost or something......

......and it was probably true.

Before the realization hit all the ponies that they had won, Twilight had one question in mind that all her friends were thinking at the same time.

"Metroplex, how did you-"

"PONIES!!!"

Turning around, the six mares gasped when they saw him.

Cosmos....he had lived!

It was definitely him, Twilight could tell, but it still brought tears to hers and her friend’s eyes when they saw him. His once green and sleek armor was dented and torn apart. His right arm was missing as Energon leaked out at a fast pace. His face was no better as half of it was literally torn apart!

Now the ponies looked like they had seen a ghost.

Cosmos fell to both knees, and now that his faceplate was blown off, he coughed up a large plentiful of Energon and fell on his face. His broken optics narrowed when he saw them.....

The Elements Bearers.

As each of the mares came by his side, Cosmos could hear the voices of each of them.

"Oh no, is he okay?"

"Come on, dude, you can make it!"

"Get up!"

"Cosmos, please!"

"Random yelling!"

Cosmos slowly, ever so slowly, lifted up his head and coughed up yet again when he began to speak.

"Is it over?"

Twilight saw as Cosmos looked directly at her with a pleading look on his torn up face. She had no choice but simply nodded. Cosmos sighed with relief and closed his optics......

"No, Cosmos, you can't die!" Twilight screamed and shook his body. Lifting up his head again, Cosmos grunted and lifted up his left hand on the ground.

"Yeah, that's it! Come on, sugercube, you can do it!" Applejack cheered on.

With his last strength, Cosmos grunted loudly and stood back up, the ponies cheered for him over his small victory which he couldn't hold back a smile. Which reminded Cosmos.....

He looked up and saw Metroplex staring at all of them with intent. He looked back down at his pony friends and spoke out.
"Well what are we.....waiting for? Let’s get Sky Lynx and-"

"YOU HAVEN'T WON, AUTOBOTS!!!!"

The bridge rumbled. The sky began to shake as the bridge was falling apart! The mares got closer together when they had no idea what was going on.....neither did Cosmos.

Speaking of Cosmos, the green Autobot fell down once again when the tremor grew larger. Twilight and the others got to his side with such horror placed in their eyes that Cosmos almost didn't see the monster lumbering behind them.

Lifting his finger forward, Cosmos coughed and weakly said, "Get out of here, ponies.....now."

The confusion the ponies felt was answered when Twilight followed Cosmos' finger. Turning her head around, she almost had a heart attack when she saw it.....

A new titan with a Decepticon symbol on its chest.

Its chest was purple while its head was black and the cannons to go with it. The rest of his body was gigantic; it had to be the same size as Metroplex at least. Its visor was red while its hands were not hands....but pinchers! It had lived Metroplex's attack.......and it transformed!

Glaring at all the ponies on the bridge, the Decepticon titan raised his pincher fist and yelled, "YOU CANNOT KILL SCORPONOK!!!"

Bringing the pincher fist down, the entire bridge began to fall apart from gigantic pieces of concrete. Twilight looked at all her friends and saw that Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were lying on the ground in both fear and pain.

“Come on, girls, we have to get out of here!” Twilight screamed.

Rarity almost fell on her face when she screamed out those words, “OH! But, Twilight, what about Cosmo-AHHH!!!”

Rarity couldn’t finish when the ground beneath her gave out.

“Rarity!!!”

As the white unicorn continued to scream when she fell to the chasm below, she grunted when her body hit something hard. But it wasn’t painful; it almost felt like a soft landing. Looking up, Rarity sighed with relief when she saw the familiar titan.

Rarity felt herself being lifted up when Metroplex brought his hand back to what remained of the bridge. What remained to be exact, was a small portion at the very beginning of the bridge where several destroyed pillars laid across. Cosmos was lying but just a few feet away from Rarity’s friends.

Letting his fingers down, Rarity jumped down onto safety where she was greeted by her closest friends giving her a great big hug. Rarity could hear Applejack wince in pain from her injured hoof, but she didn’t seem to mind, all she cared about was that her unicorn friend was alive.

When Twilight Sparkle broke the embrace, Rainbow Dash plopped to the ground from her aching legs that were still wounded. The unicorn then made her way over to the titan that was now facing away from them.

Before Twilight could ask Metroplex what he was doing, her answer came very shortly from the titan speaking.

“YOU HAVE ENDANGERED THE LIVES OF THE ELEMENT BEARERS. YOU HAVE MADE A GRAVE MISTAKE.”

Growling with hatred, Scorponok spat out, “NOTHING STANDS IN THE WAY OF SCORPONOK, NOT EVEN YOU!”

That must have been Metroplex’s favorite sentence of the day, because he simply clenched his fists and got in a ready position.

“BRING IT ON.”

With a loud screech, Scorponok charged forward and sliced at Metroplex’s face with his sharp pincher. The punch actually collided to Metroplex’s face with such intensity that Metroplex took a few steps back and shook his head to regain his senses.

“OPTICS FUNCTIONAL.” Metroplex said only to be greeted by several missiles colliding to his armor. Scorponok was laughing with delight when his shoulder cannons had done just as he pleased.

Twilight was stunned. Metroplex wasn’t fighting back! That’s when Twilight realized what she had to do….

“Metroplex, you have to defend yourself!” Twilight screamed.

That was his order.

“DEFENSIVE SYSTEMS ACTIVATING.” Metroplex said and watched as his shoulder cannons began to glow blue. With a sudden push, Metroplex backed away when they both shot a long blue beam of energy that hit Scorponok square in the chest. The mighty Decepticon titan fell backwards with a massive tremor following.

Metroplex watched as his cannons died down, he slowly looked straight and made his way to his newest opponent. Stopping just a few hundred feet away, Metroplex lifted up his foot to crush what remained of the Decepticon.

Only to get the surprise of his life when a massive scorpion jumped up and tackled him.

Metroplex fell back with this gigantic beast clinging onto his chest and stabbing him repeatedly with his stinger. The Autobot titan grabbed the stinger and pried the scorpion off of him. Scorponok hissed in agony when Metroplex smashed his entire body into several buildings.

The true clash of the titans was happening right in front of the pony’s eyes.

This was truly an incredible sight to see. It’s not every day you see the one being that was sworn to protect you fight against a monstrous scorpion in an area big enough to fit both of them! The Mane six weren’t scared, they felt something far better…..

…..hope.

A simple cough brought them back to reality. When the six of them turned around, they gasped when they saw him like this.
Cosmos was coughing more Energon by the second; his red lights on his body were beginning to go dim as were his blue eyes. Twilight didn’t want to believe it but……Cosmos was dying right in front of them.

As Cosmos tried to get back up, he looked over and saw the six ponies watching him with such horror displayed on their adorable little faces, that Cosmos couldn’t hold back a smile. But his smile slowly faded as the pain kept rushing back.

“Cosmos, we gotta get outta here!” Twilight screamed with her hooves on Cosmos’ chest. But the green Autobot simply groaned and looked at Twilight’s eyes.

He winced in pain and groaned, “Twilight Sparkle…..you saved my life.”

The little pony tilted her head, “Huh?” She asked.

Cosmos limply lifted up his finger and pointed at the destroyed bridge, Twilight breathed in deeply when she suddenly remembered everything.

“You saved me, Twilight……even after I put Rainbow Dash’s life in danger; you risked your life to save me.” Cosmos wheezed in pain after another tremor rocked the ground.

Twilight’s eyes grew wide when she remembered the scene. Cosmos was about to be left behind when the bridge began to collapse, but twilight had used her telekinesis to lift him up and bring him over to the safe platform.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a soft touch on her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw Cosmos placing his only remaining hand on her cheek. He gasped again but forced himself to speak out.

“Thank you….for everything.”

Twilight dropped her head to the side and simply said, “You don’t have to thank us for anything.”

Now she felt ashamed when Cosmos coughed up a large quantity of Energon and looked at her with pleading eyes. He spoke out, “Yes we do! You resurrected the ONE thing that is going to win us this war. You stood up against the Decepticons and helped us escape with our lives, not even caring about your own wellbeing. And best of all, you saved my spark. We owe EVERYTHING to you and your friends, Twilight Sparkle.”

Dropping his head to the ground, Cosmos spoke his last words.

“And now…..I will join all the other fallen Autobots in peace knowing we have won this dreaded war…..thanks to all of you…..I can die in peace.”

Twilight looked back up and shouted, “No, Cosmos, you’re not dying here, we’re gonna get you outta here!”

Cosmos simply shook his head in defeat.

“No, Twilight, Sky Lynx was our only escape……and now…..he’s dead too because of me.”

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity dropped their heads even lower. Sky Lynx truly was their only escape, and that dreaded blast killed him! They truly had no other way out of here……but Twilight knew one thing for sure.

That simple thing that Optimus had told her and that one thing she swore she would do.

Never give up hope.

This was the time to act, they were going to survive and make it back to Ultra Magnus who would send them back to Equestria. No matter what…..they were going to believe they could do this.

Twilight turned back to her friends with tears in her eyes but a determined expression clearly visible on her face.

“Let’s get out of her, girls.” Twilight said and trudged away from Cosmos’ dying form.

“Wait.” Fluttershy interrupted. Twilight turned back to see her trembling friend slowly made her way to Cosmos. She looked at him dead square in the face….with no emotion whatsoever. Cosmos weakly looked up and saw the same yellow pony that called him a monster.

He deserved it…..he deserved all of it. He actually let the dive bomb take out the remainder of the city when he knew damn well that Bumblebee was there. He knew Fluttershy hated him…..and he accepted that.

But what Cosmos expected Fluttershy to do, was nothing like it.

She leaned in and kissed his metal cheek.

“Goodbye, Cosmos.” Fluttershy whispered with a tear falling down her face and landing on Cosmos’ tattered chest. Cosmos smiled when he knew that they had forgiven his mistakes. No he was truly at peace. But before he could close his optics for the last time, a message straight from Primus came from above.

“Your blast did nothing but scratch my armor, Scorponok! Now it is time to feel the true power of the great and incredible Sky Lynx!!!”

The sun was yet again blocked out as the mares looked up to see the familiar blue wings soar over them and make their way towards Scorponok battling Metroplex.

Sky Lynx had lived.

It was the most incredible scene that the ponies ever had the honor of witnessing. But Fluttershy caught something in her vision…..that small yellow dot on Sky Lynx’s back. Fluttershy’s eyes grew wide as did her friends’ when they saw the same dot.

Fluttershy took a few steps forward to see if her mind was playing tricks on her…..only it wasn’t.

“B…Bumblebee?”

Sky Lynx looked back slightly and shouted over the wind, “Okay, Bumblebee, get ready to shoot!”

Bumblebee acknowledged by whipping out his assault rifle and reloading it. Sky Lynx faced the front again and activated his thrusters. The sudden boost almost made Bee fall off, but he latched onto Sky Lynx's back before he could fall off. When Bumblebee looked up, it was amazing.

There was Metroplex battling a Decepticon titan just as big as him. Bumblebee couldn’t believe it……how did Metroplex get brought back to life?!

Bumblebee didn’t have time to find out when they began to approach the Decepticon titan with such intense speed that Bumblebee actually thought that Sky Lynx was going to ram him head on! But of course, Sky Lynx was too smart to do that.

“Bumblebee, I have reached approximate location! Take out Scorponok’s optic sensor!” Sky Lynx shouted over the sound of metal bashing against metal.

Bumblebee didn’t need to be told twice and wasted his entire clip on Scorponok’s glowing red optic. Scorponok looked down to see several bullets puncture his optics; his only weak spot! The Decepticon titan lifted up his pincher to crush whoever dared to hurt him….

…..but was too late when the bullets destroyed his right optic sensor.

“AHHHHHH!!!” Scorponok wailed in pain as his entire right optic sensor fell apart. He let down his guard and brought his pincher to his head and clutched it in pain.

He looked away only slightly to see the small flying Autobot soaring away.

“NOOOOOO!!! PREPARE FOR OBLIVION!!!” Scorponok shouted and charged up his massive tail. The end glowed brightly as he was about to fire on the unsuspecting Autobot.

But instead met his fate when his entire pincher was ripped off.

Scorponok clutched what remained of his left arm and looked at Metroplex with total fear clearly visible on his face. Metroplex was holding Scorponok’s left pincher in a deadly grasp, after lifting it up, Metroplex glared at the titan and said his final words to him.

“SCORPONOK, YOUR LIFE IS AT AN END.”

With all his remaining strength, Metroplex jammed the sharp end of the pincher straight into Scorponok’s chest! The entire green pincher went through as Scorponok backed away in complete shock. He looked one last time at HIS pincher impaling him before he fell backwards into the smoke filled chasm below…..

……never to return.

This tremor was the biggest one yet as the ponies stared in awe at the battle placed before them, as if trying to figure out if that just happened. Metroplex had saved them from that……monster….and he killed it in the process.

Their ordeal was yet again interrupted by a slight struggling sound. Twilight and the others turned back to see Cosmos standing back up but falling on his chest.

“Cosmos!” The mares screamed in unison and came to his side.

Any pain Cosmos felt before was forgotten, this new pain was so intense that he was going to black out any second for Energon loss. He looked up slightly to see his pony friends trying to get him back up. He simply pushed them aside and pointed forward with his only arm.

“Look…..it’s him.”

The mares turned back around and gasped when they saw them. Sky Lynx and Bumblebee. Sky Lynx landed on the ground and looked back to see Bumblebee jump off of him and land on the ground perfectly. Bee sighed with relief and looked forward.

It was like a gift from Primus.

Bumblebee couldn’t help it and ran forward and hugged each of his pony friends. He could hear them slightly trembling but most of all he heard them beginning to speak. He let go and listened to what they had to say.

“Bumblebee,” Applejack began, “Ah…we thought you were….dead.”

Bumblebee tilted his head in confusion, why would they think that? His answer came from the coughing behind him. Bee tilted his head and saw his old friend Cosmos with no arm, no faceplate, and leaking massive amounts of Energon.

Cosmos weakly looked up and forced a smile, “Hehe…hey Bee.”

Bumblebee was about to help up his friend when a giant presence was felt behind him. Bumblebee turned around and saw the mighty Autobot titan with his hand at the edge of the bridge.

To Bumblebee’s surprise, his six friends made their way to Metroplex’s open hand. Pinkie Pie had to carry Rainbow Dash on her back while Rarity helped lift up Applejack since they were both still injured. Bee was even more surprised to see them climb inside and calmly look forward.

Twilight watched as Bee was wearing an expression that she could only tell was complete confusion. So she simply smiled and said, “It’s okay, Bumblebee, he’s with us.”

Before Bumblebee could react, he looked behind him and saw Cosmos obviously struggling. Bee smiled and helped up his old friend, by carrying him all the way across the platform, Bumblebee placed him inside Sky Lynx who watched as Bumblebee walked out of him.

“Don’t worry, Bumblebee,” Sky Lynx began, “we shall get back to Ultra Magnus so Cosmos can be healed right up.”

Bumblebee simply nodded in agreement.

Sky Lynx opened his door again and looked at Bumblebee with intent, “You climbing in or what?” Before Bumblebee could climb inside, his attention was brought to Fluttershy’s recognizable squeaky voice.

“Bumblebee, how about you come with us?” Fluttershy asked with a little hope in her voice. Bumblebee looked over to see Fluttershy with her eyes watery; Bumblebee didn’t want to decline if Fluttershy would start crying.

So with enough reluctance, Bumblebee climbed on top of Metroplex’s hand.

When he stepped on the black fist, he looked back to see the fingers lift themselves up. The next thing that happened warmed up Bumblebee’s spark to the point he never felt before.

He turned back to feel Fluttershy give him a great big hug.


Sky Lynx looked back up when he knew Cosmos was safe and secure. He sighed happily when he saw Metroplex lift up his fist with both Bumblebee and the ponies safely inside. Flapping his wings to the point of flight, Sky Lynx took off and looked back slightly to see Metroplex just standing there.

“Follow me, Metroplex, I will lead you all back to Ultra Magnus!”

But he didn’t listen.


As Fluttershy continued to hug the yellow Autobot, Twilight turned to see Sky Lynx flying away and shouting back, “Follow me, Metroplex, I will lead you all back to Ultra Magnus!”

Twilight suddenly remembered when Metroplex didn’t do anything. She turned around and shouted as loud as she could, “Metroplex, follow Sky Lynx!!!”

“YES, ELEMENT OF MAGIC.”

With that, Metroplex took one mighty step forward shaking all the mares and Autobot in his gentle grasp. He looked straight forward with his hand in front of him and didn’t make a sound as he continued to trudge forward through the tattered landscape.

Twilight sighed with relief when she realized they were all one step closer to getting back home. Which reminded her, Twilight Sparkle looked back to see all her friends lying down and fast asleep. Even Bumblebee was sitting down with Fluttershy on his lap, she was asleep as well. Twilight couldn’t help but smile because she knew that it was a very tiring day.

Yawning deeply, Twilight Sparkle curled into a ball and slowly closed her eyes; Metroplex’s walking creating sort of a swaying motion that helped the experience of sleep. As Twilight closed her eyes, she suddenly realized how tired she actually was and fell asleep immediately.

All the while, Twilight couldn’t help but continue to say that one thank you in her head.

‘Thank you, Optimus Prime. You helped us survive our first day on Cybertron.’
________________________________________

Ultra Magnus had never felt this kind of fear before.

Ever since he lost track of Bumblebee, he had no idea if he or even if the ponies had survived. Of course they didn’t, he was such an idiot to let them go with Bumblebee on that mission that had failed already.

He knew it. The mission was a failure from a start. And now…..there was no hope for the Autobots. And worst of all, he just lost the lives of six innocents. There was no way he could forgive himself for this.

Ultra Magnus was no leader, that was a fact, but his fellow Autobots thought differently, they thought he was a true born hero….well…..most of them. As Magnus and many of his Autobots stood at the edge of the massive chasm below, the new leader of the Autobots was still in turmoil. Even though they had held off the Decepticons, Ultra Magnus was still getting chewed out by a SOLDIER!

“This is your fault, Magnus! We should have never listened to you from the start!”

One of Magnus’ fellow Autobots was still very mad at the “success” of the mission.

Ultra Magnus looked at him sadly and began to speak, “I’m sorry...I never really wanted any of this anyway but-“

“Oh NOW you say it!” The soldier interrupted, “This is just great, our only hope is gone now and several Autobots are dying by the astro-second from that attack!”

The soldier glared at Magnus and finished, “We should have never listened to you……you’re no Prime.”

Kup had enough and pushed the soldier aside and stood by his hurting friend, “That’s enough, soldier! Magnus has been through more than you could ever imagine!”

The Autobot lost it and waved his arms in the air, “Look around you! Cybertron is dead! Why do we even fight anymore when our final hope; Metroplex is still not operational!?”

For the first time in his life…..Kup didn’t know.

The soldier calmed down and sat on a broken supply box in defeat, Magnus stood alone while Kup simply patted him on the shoulder and walked back to comfort Arcee. To everyone’s surprise, Blurr was the one to break the silence.

“Without Metroplex, there can be no hope, there IS no hope! No hope, no hope, no hope, no hope, no hope at all.”

Springer chuckled, “For once…..I agree with ya, Blurr.”

It was silent after those final words were said. Springer always had to end the conversation with a smug comment, and now……that same defeated silence overcame all the Autobots….Kup, Hot Rod, Springer, Arcee, Blurr, several soldiers, and……Magnus.

If there was ever a better time to give up, now would be the time.

Magnus just couldn’t believe it; he had lost the Cybertronian wars. He knew that Optimus made the mistake of pointing him leader, he just never thought it would be this awful to actually lose everything.

Now there was no hope……no-

BOOM.




BOOM.




Magnus looked up slightly.

BOOM.




“What in the name of Primus?” Magnus muttered and stared down that smoke filled endless chasm in front of him.

BOOM.




Now it was their turn. Kup, Arcee, Blurr, Hot Rod, Springer, and all the Autobot soldiers got back up and stared down the chasm with Magnus. Whatever made that noise…..it was coming their way.

BOOM.


“Magnus, what is that?!” Hot Rod shouted when he caught view of those two glowing red dots in the distance. Ultra Magnus did indeed saw them as well; red optics only belonged to Decepticons…..like their day could get any worse.

BOOM.


“Autobots….prepare for battle.” Ultra Magnus ordered his voice shaking a little bit when the sound of footsteps began to get closer. A Decepticon titan? Those things were nothing but myths…..but still…..Ultra Magnus knew this was the end…now that they had lost nearly all of their soldiers.

Nothing could save them….all except….

“What the…?” Arcee muttered and gawked in awe when the red Autobot symbol appeared out of the dust.

“Is it possible?” Kup asked when the being began to step closer. The ground began to shake with such intensity that it almost made Blurr fall on the ground.

BOOM.

They could see it now. Their prayers were answered by Primus himself when they saw Metroplex slowly make his way to the destroyed Autobot base. Ultra Magnus stepped closer when Metroplex finally came to a stop right in front of them.




“What…how did….I don’t…uhhh...” Ultra Magnus muttered when he saw Metroplex staring down at all of them. How was this possible?! Metroplex could only be awakened a special way. So how did he get brought back to li-?

Metroplex slowly brought his right hand down.

Magnus backed away as did his teammates when the hand met the edge of the landing platform. The fingers began to lower themselves as all the Autobots gasped when they saw them.

Even though Magnus was happy they were alive, there were still millions of questions flowing through his mind.

‘How did they get here?! Why is Metroplex holding them in his hand?! AND HOW DID THEY EVEN BRING METROPLEX BACK TO LIFE?!?!’

His questions were answered by the Autobot titan.

“ELEMENT OF MAGIC, MY JOURNEY IS DONE. AWAKEN AND EMBRACE ULTRA MAGNUS.”

The Autobot leader was confused, his journey was done? What did that even mean? But then again, Ultra Magnus couldn’t help but smile when all the ponies in Metroplex’s hand squirmed and yawned.

Slowly opening her eyes, Twilight stretched and looked forward. There he was….Ultra Magnus and the rest of the crew staring at them in awe. Twilight couldn’t help it and actually sped off of Metroplex’s hand and hugged Magnus’ foot.

“Awwww…” Springer smiled when he saw the little pony embrace Magnus with such passion.

Magnus smiled and suddenly looked back up to see the other ponies….

….it was not a pretty sight.

Rarity was limping with every step and he noticed her forehead was covered in dried red liquid. Pinkie Pie was covered in grime and muck, but she didn’t seem to mind as she simply trotted forward with a slight smile on her face. Applejack was limping the hardest and almost fell down, only to be caught by Fluttershy who was still in pain from her broken wing. But Rainbow Dash….oh Rainbow Dash was the worst. Bumblebee cradled her in his arms as he slowly approached Ultra Magnus who had a horrified expression. Her entire body was limp when he noticed red liquid pouring out of her wing and leg. Her eyes were closed but not her mouth that was slightly open.

This was his entire fault.

Bumblebee, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity finally reached Magnus where Twilight was waiting. But he wasn’t focused on them; he was focused on Rainbow Dash. Taking her out of Bumblebee’s grasp, Ultra Magnus handed her to an Autobot soldier who gracefully cradled Dash in his hands.

“Take her to the medical bay now!” Ultra Magnus ordered.

The soldier simply nodded and raced off towards the destroyed base. Ultra Magnus looked back at the ponies and suddenly realized something.

They were all hurt.

“Can you walk?” Magnus asked Applejack as he bent down to meet her eye level.

Applejack shook her head and looked back at her hurting hind leg, “Nah, Ah don’t think Ah can walk anymore.”

That was all Magnus need to here. Standing up, he pointed at Hot Rod and yelled, “Kid, take Applejack to the medical bay!”

Hot Rod smiled and walked forward to the farm pony. He gently scooped her up and held her in his arms; Applejack looked back up at him as he smiled, “Comfortable? We may be walking for a while.”

Applejack forced a smile back but lost it when her hind leg began hurting again. Hot Rod took that as a "no" and raced forward to what remained of the Autobot base. Ultra Magnus looked back down at those four ponies.

“Do any more of you need to be healed?” He asked.

Fluttershy looked at her broken wing and nodded slightly; Rarity touched her forehead and whined in sorrow. Magnus frowned and said, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Before any of them could move, the sound of flapping came from above.

The Autobots and ponies looked up to see Sky Lynx slowly descend onto the runway. He spread his legs and lowered his wings when he landed perfectly and looked at Ultra Magnus.

“Magnus, we have a wounded hero!” Sky Lynx shouted and opened his door.

Kup raced inside of the mighty Autobot and slowly made his way out carrying none other than Cosmos in his arms. The Autobots gasped but not the ponies when they already knew that Cosmos was injured, they simply gave him a sorrowful look as Kup passed holding Cosmos.

“Magnus, he’s losing Energon, we need to stabilize him now or he’s a goner!” Kup shouted.

Ultra Magnus nodded and said, “Then we’ll do just that, Kup.”

Turning around, Magnus slowly walked towards the Autobot base with Kup, Arcee, Blurr, Springer, Bumblebee, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight following close behind. Ultra Magnus looked at his side and saw Twilight walking right next to him.

He coughed slightly which made the unicorn look up at him expectantly. He wore an emotionless stare as he said these words to her.

“We have a lot to discuss, Twilight Sparkle.”
________________________________________

“And so, after Metroplex destroyed Scorponok, he picked us up and he took us all to you, Ultra Magnus.”

Twilight Sparkle sighed deeply when she finally finished all that has happened to them. From awakening Metroplex, to surviving the city of Iacon, to battling Scorponok, and finally….this.

Magnus, Hot Rod, Kup, Arcee, Bumblebee, Springer, Blurr, and several Autobot scientists were sitting on several destroyed crates in awe. Since there was no more chairs, most of them stood and listened to the pony’s story.

Ultra Magnus was…..surprised that they survived through all of this. Even the strongest of Autobots could never make through all of Iacon in one piece, but these brave little ponies managed to do it with the aid of Metroplex.

But there was one thing that still bugged him.

“Hey, Twilight,” Ultra Magnus began as the little unicorn faced him, “why would Metroplex listen to you and your friends?”

Twilight smiled and answered him, “Well you see, he told us that thanks to us we brought him back to life and that we were in control of him.”

“I guess that makes sense.” Arcee shrugged.

Another silence filled the room as the Autobots stared at these ponies, not knowing whether to be proud of them or to be angry at them. The reason for that would be now THEY control Metroplex and not the Autobots.

Metroplex was the last hope for the Autobots…..

…and he listens to little ponies.

Sweet mother board of Primus.

Ultra Magnus sighed and asked the one question he had been dying to ask.

“Twilight, is there any way we can get Metroplex to take orders from us?”

Twilight Sparkle shook her head and answered, “No, Metroplex said he’ll only take orders from us, and I don’t know if he’ll even listen to you, Ultra Magnus.”

Blurr immediately shouted after Twilight had finished her sentence, “But you don’t know the strategic combats that the Autobots had made for hundreds of mega-cycles! How can you use Metroplex in the most effective ways if you don’t even know all his powers and abilities?”

Twilight sighed and shrugged, “I just have a hunch that-“

The door opened.

Twilight and Pinkie Pie, the last two ponies that didn’t get hurt, sighed in relief when their closest friends came piling out of those doors with First Aid behind them. Rarity had a pretty nasty scar on her forehead as she touched it softly. Applejack had a crutch on her hind leg but she didn’t seem to mind now that she wasn’t limping anymore. Fluttershy’s wing was all bandaged up as were her several cuts. Rainbow Dash still looked the worst. She had bags under her eyes as her hoof and wing were blood stained with bandages. She slightly limped but was good and alive at least.

Pinkie Pie and Twilight hugged each of their friends in affection as Rarity turned her head and whined out loud, “Oh none of you look at me, this scar makes me look simply horrid!”

“It’s okay, Rarity,” Fluttershy said and looked at her bandaged wing, “we’ll get better.”

“Yeah and besides,” Rainbow Dash stuck her hoof in the air, “you can’t keep this mare down!” But she immediately stopped and rubbed her sore spots.

Applejack looked at her hind leg and groaned, “Well….Ah might not be doin’ some applebuckin’ in a while.”

“None of that matters, girls,” Twilight smiled and hugged Applejack, “as long as you’re all safe.”

First Aid slowly passed each of the ponies and made his way to Ultra Magnus. He coughed and began, “These ponies are actually pretty interesting. But they do share some qualities of Cybertronians so it was quite easy to get them all fixed up. Like…their blood is like Energon and their bones are like ours only…..easier to break.”

Magnus nodded and said, “Good job, First Aid. Now go.”

First Aid nodded and prepared to leave the room, but he stopped when he suddenly remembered what he had wanted to tell Ultra Magnus about. He turned back around and said, “Oh and by the way, Magnus, the computers are working again and…..Elita One has been trying to contact you.”

That name.

That name brought Magnus to his feet and over to the computer in a very quick motion. The ponies watched as Ultra Magnus began typing away on the keyboard. They were very confused how Magnus was acting now and looked up to see Bumblebee, Kup, Springer, and Hot Rod make their way to Magnus’ side.

“Who’s Elita One?” Twilight asked.

Arcee bent down to meet the unicorn’s eye level and began, “Elita One is a devoted Autobot and a powerful warrior, fearless in the face of the enemy, but compassionate to those who need her help.”

“Wait a minute,” Rainbow dash interrupted Arcee, “did you just say….her?”

Arcee nodded.

“But I thought all the female Autobots were dead.” Twilight remembered what Arcee had told her about.

Arcee smiled and said, “I said MOST of them had been eradicated.”

Before any of the ponies could ask another question, the sound of static came from their lefts. When they turned their heads, they saw the computer screen showing a pink Autobot. This one almost looked like Arcee except she had horns instead of a helmet.

Twilight actually felt braver when this female Autobot spoke. Like she was truly meant to lead in the first place.

“Elita One reporting, Ultra Magnus, we have found out that the Decepticon Space Bridge is now fully operational, which means we can send that all-out assault like you told me.”

Ultra Magnus nodded and said, “Yes, Elita, but our soldiers are decimated, that Decepticon attack nearly wiped us all out.”
Elita One raised her hand and said, “Do not worry, Magnus, we will assist you when the assault has begun….which will be….”
“In exactly two mega-cycles.” Ultra Magnus finished her sentence. Elita One smiled and looked behind Magnus, which she caught view of the little ponies gawking in awe.

“What are those?” Elita One asked.

Ultra Magnus turned around and pointed at them, “Those are ponies, they have been sent here from the planet of Equestria which I may include Optimus Prime is at right now.”

Elita One’s mouth hung open as she stuttered, “O-Optimus Prime?! How is he doing? Is he alright?!”

Springer chuckled and said, “You just want to know how your boyfriend is doing don'tcha?”

The mares gasped.

“Boyfriend?!” Rarity repeated the words said. Twilight was indeed surprised as well, they knew Optimus was a brave hero, but they never thought he could be a lover to anyone.

“Shut up, Springer!” Elita One shouted, “Anyway-“

Just then, the computer spoke.

“INCOMING MESSAGE.”

Blurr tapped the computer quickly and brought up another holo message from none other than one of the smartest and greatest Autobots to ever have lived. Twilight took quick notice of this strange Autobot.

He, obviously it was a ‘he’ from the white metal beard, had blue, silver, and red armor. His horns came from the side of his blue eyes which was odd. He had a long cape that was the same color as his shoulder caps.

Twilight didn’t know for sure but…this Autobot seemed to be very intelligent, it was just a feeling she had…..that this Autobot was meant for something great.

Ultra Magnus gasped and began, “A-Alpha Trion sir! What is it that you want?”

Alpha Trion cleared his throat and narrowed his optics at the Autobot leader, “Ultra Magnus, your mission will fail if you don’t act now. The Space Bridge may be operational now….but if you and your men don’t hurry, Octane and the other Decepticons will destroy it. For they know what you are planning to do with the ponies, and they will never let them leave this planet.”

Even the six ponies gasped when the Autobots did. Ultra Magnus got in closer and asked, “H-How did you know about the po-“

“That does not matter now, Ultra Magnus, the Space Bridge will not hold for much longer. Get going…hero.”

Before Alpha Trion could deactivate, Ultra Magnus shouted, “Wait! Aren’t you going to assist us in getting the ponies back?”

Alpha Trion turned his head to the side and saw the six ponies obviously intrigued. He kindly smiled and said, “No, Magnus, I am no soldier. But you, you are to lead the Autobots to victory. Don’t let any Decepticon tell you different. Now, we believe in you, Magnus, the fate of Cybertron is in your hands.”

With that, Alpha Trion disappeared. Elita One looked straight at Magnus and simply nodded once, “We will meet you at the Space Bridge, Magnus. Elita One out.”

Her face disappeared as well. With his hands on the computer screen, Ultra Magnus turned back around at the six ponies obviously waiting for an explanation. Sighing deeply and walking forward, Ultra Magnus knew that this once again was his choice.

He would be endangering the lives of his fellow Autobots: Hot Rod, Blurr, Kup, Springer, Arcee, and Bumblebee. He had very little soldiers left….except….they now had Metroplex and…..

Ultra Magnus looked down at the ponies that were tilting their heads and leaning in forward, obviously waiting for him to announce something. Would he do it again? Would he really endanger the lives of the only innocent aliens that had ever arrived on Cybertron again?

On one hand, he would deny it and the six ponies would stay here under the protection of the Autobots. But on the other hand, Octane was going to destroy the Space Bridge, so if they didn’t get their quick WITH the ponies, they would never go home and be trapped on Cybertron forever.

Ultra Magnus knew what to do.

It was a long shot and probably one of the dumbest things he had ever done but still….getting the ponies back home and having them save the true leader of the Autobots was far more important.

Bending down to meet their eye level, Twilight and Ultra Magnus locked eyes for a short while. Twilight still felt safer when she looked in those blue eyes, not exactly like Optimus but still close enough.

On one knee, Ultra Magnus sighed and said the one thing he would regret later on.

“It is time, Twilight Sparkle, for you and your friends to go home.”